All Comments on 'Down the Long Empty Nights'

by Colleen Thomas

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
hugo_samhugo_samover 18 years ago
Darkly Romantic and erotic

What a delightfully dark romance, very discriptive and highly erotic.

sacksackover 18 years ago
superb!!

held my attention throughout, a novel concept expertly realized. Good luck!

rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
Very nice

A very good story.

The build up to the climax, the unreality and unease of the situation was very nicely done. The central character's emotions were transmitted well to the reader.

The sets that the action took place in was very good. I could see them and they added well to the mood.

Well done!

Extreme BohunkExtreme Bohunkover 18 years ago
Exquisite

Fantastic details, emotions and descriptions. I felt like I was there. Great job Colly!

CrimsonMaidenCrimsonMaidenover 18 years ago
Fabulous

Beautifully erotic. Well done!

matriarchmatriarchover 18 years ago
Shivery sexy.....

A wonderful story, anticipation and build up were the perfect draw to the delicious climax. Great story, as always. Well done. Mat xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Darkly seductive

with the eroticism that can only come from a walk on the undead side of life. I loved it. A definite winner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderfully detailed

"...euphoric waves..."

There always seems to be that one phrase that makes a story. This was one of many. Great job on a tale of non human that seemed so very human.

Kudos!

cloudycloudyover 18 years ago
You never disappoint...

...and this story is no exception. Beautiful details and overall a very sensuous atmosphere carried effortlessly throughout. Brava!

cheerful_deviantcheerful_deviantover 18 years ago
Top shelf, as always...

Brilliant Colly, but I expect no less from you. Loved the intro, sucked me in after just a few lines and had me hooked. Bravo.

CD

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 18 years ago
Delicious!

Can really sink your teeth into this one! (couldn't resist! :) Very nicely paced, well written. Good luck!

phoenixphairphoenixphairover 18 years ago
fantastic as always!

i can't tell you how many times i've read a really great story then scrolled back up to find that you were the author. thanks for consistently delivering great pieces.

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinover 18 years ago
You done did good, Colly

An incredible opening. Not that the rest wasn't good, but that section was a textbook example of how it should be done. You also did a fine job of setting the various scenes. Bottom line, a Colly-quality read.

Rumple

impressiveimpressiveover 18 years ago
Wonderful ...

... per usual. Good luck in the contest, Colly! ~Imp

E.P.M.E.P.M.over 18 years ago
Great Story

It started off so poetically that I thought it would go way over my head! ;-) Wonderfully descriptive and the characters voices were believably portrayed. Nice.

BlackShanglanBlackShanglanover 18 years ago
Wine and Vitae

This ends beautifully with interlacing themes of control, release, responsibility and daring. The gift of the mysterious dark lady is a superb one, and the image of her influence rippling out through the pleasures of the humans around her is enticing and oddly tender. Fine work - as one learns to expect, of course, from Ms. Thomas. She never dissapoints.

My Erotic TaleMy Erotic Taleover 18 years ago
long erotic tale

like me <grin> nice read and true to litEROTICA...a swell pen you wheeled <grin> thanks...good luck and happy halloween

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Intense and arousing....

In so many different ways. Excellent story and superb execution as always. Well done, Colly.

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 18 years ago
Non-human

is perhaps the category, but you portrayed a very attractive being with this vampire. Almost human enough to befriend her.

Beautiful story. Good luck.

Black Tulip

BazzzBazzzover 18 years ago
Another excellent job

As usual your writing is superb. There wasn't a great deal of sex in this one, something many of us look for in these stories. Nonetheless it was excellent.

As a side comment, I hope you continue with the heterosexual interracial stories despite some of the moronic racist comments left for "Tee Time". That story was every bit as good as this one.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 18 years ago
Fantastic,

dark and moody. I, surprisingly, read it in one sitting. As good as it was, I thought there might have been a bit too much detail in some things, such as descriptions of costumes. A small quibble.

Honey123Honey123over 18 years ago
Wonderful

This is a sure bet to win in the Halloween Contest ~ fantastic tale. All the right elements for a dark, scary, sexy story...

~Honey

AliyahlovinsexAliyahlovinsexover 18 years ago
....

Just dropping in to say I liked your story :) Very interesting from beginning to end. Good luck with the contest :)

iztheoiztheoover 18 years ago
Fantastic Halloween Story

As always, your writing is superb. I particularly liked the time you took to reveal more of Erin's character.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXabout 18 years ago
Ooo, vampires.....nice departure.....

...nothing against your usual lesbian stories, but branching out is good too. Nice shake-up. Well done, particularly the Q and A toward the end.

bumd11bumd11about 12 years ago

Quite beautiful --- I generally detest vampire tales, but still ... quite beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
like your stories

hallo colleen,

your stories are realy nice, love how much fantasy you have some times a

little naughty but thats okay love it too.

from a fan in europe

winfried

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Gilda stories

Love this. Seems similar to the narrative and literary style of Jewelle Gomez's The Gilda Stories. :-) Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unique

I wish I could write as well as you. I have so many ideas and stories that never get finished. I usualy like black on white F-f however your writing is so good I like to read all of your stories knowing it will be something different. This story had me curious more than turned on. It was very realistic.

Pr11ncess

nikkic83nikkic83about 7 years ago
A thought it was a dude.

Doesn't this belong in lesbian sex? Disappointed. Notice you write a lot about lesbians.

jra13jra13over 1 year ago

Where are the tags? This should be under lesbian sex. And maybe where you're from... But where I'm from a woman doe not get head a man does. A woman gets eaten. Referencing when she was watching her giving her head. That was when I stopped reading. Tags. Tags. Tags.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous