Destiny Awaits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw my reflection in the window and gasped as I saw magnificent black raven feathered wings arched above my head, the long outer feathers just gently brushing the floor, each feather glistening with colour where ever the pre-dawn light touched. They moved as if they had been there forever and as much a part of me as my toes, and I wrapped them around our embrace.

Once again it was Erromas' turn to be awed, his hands reached out to stroke my feathers and hair, then as though the strength had left him, he fell to his knees. "I may now be bound to you as your master," he whispered, "but I will forever worship your beauty."

I reached down and grasping his hands, I pulled him up to me. Then I knelt on the floor, spreading my new wings like a fan around me, my matching long black hair trailing down my back between them and leaned forward to kiss his feet and said, "Master, I am yours to command."

He stroked my hair and kissed my forehead, he briefly looked out of the window as the sky was lightening to gold. He sighed. "Then let us meet our destiny!"

Grabbing my hand he pulled me to my feet and we raced naked together up the stairs to the roof, we ran straight to the edge of the building and as we ran I knew what would be next. My fears began to play on me again, but what if I fall? I thought to myself as the edge rushed up to greet me.

We paused a brief second before the edge.

I glanced at Erromas calm face as he smiled answering my thoughts, "Then I will catch you," and we leapt off of the edge into nothingness.

By reflex my wings spread out and I soared high over what was once my home. I don't think I will miss it I thought to myself as I found myself laughing at the joy and freedom of flight. The wind whistled in my ears as we picked up more and more speed. Erromas was just a hairs breadth ahead of me flying directly at the reflection of the rising sun in the window of a tall building. I held my breath waiting for him to change his course, but I realised he wasn't going to, he must've made a terrible mistakeI thought. I had to catch up with him. I called after him but he didn't seem to hear and as I drew level to him he grabbed my hand, "Erromas," I called urgently, "you've got to turn back! It's a reflection, your heading straight for a..."

But he smiled knowingly and said simply "Have no fear!" as the building rushed up to greet us.