All Comments on 'Destiny Awaits'

by sweet_kitten

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sequel?

Does the story continue?

Swedeq

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing!

please make a sequel asap!

i really like the plot but try and extend it. everything's moving a little too fast. i don't mind if you make the story longer!

one quick thing though: when did we learn his name? it just kinda said "said Erromas"...

other than that, very good job! keep it up!

Maz

sacksackover 17 years ago
Yes, a sequel...

You have oodles of material that is begging to be further developed. You might want to break up that one very long paragraph at the beginning, and elsewhere separate dialogue from the larger body of a paragraph to improve readability. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good

The effect of the story would have been much greater if it was easier to read. A general rule here at Lit is if a paragraph has 4 sentences in it, it's long enough. Any more than that, it's too long and therefore will be hard to read, to the chagrin of your would-be fans.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
When...

... will the tables be turned? When will he become hers to command? When will she get to CHOOSE her mate?

Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed reading your story. I hope it's only Chapter 1 of many to come. Thank you for sharing.

sweetone66sweetone66almost 9 years ago
By the way...

The word you meant to use was "betrothed", not "betroved".

Very interesting start, now let's see where your story takes us!

sweetone66sweetone66almost 9 years ago
Alas....

I took us no where... why did you leave it dangling? The story had great possibilities!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous