All Comments on 'Candice'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Quite an improvement

Sorry for the pithy title. It's just my reaction to this story set amid this usually heavy handed femdom series. I honestly hesitated to read it since I hadn't enjoyed any of the three predecessors that I've read.

However this story turned out to be more along the lines of a loving story, even with the frequent cuts taken at her husband to be's mildly submissive personality.

My reaction anyway, others may differ as is their right.

Bridget69Bridget69over 19 years ago
Realistic portrayal.

This was a great portrayal of a woman's feelings of insecurity and inadequacy in her efforts to transform herself for her soon-to-be husband.

cookiejarcookiejarover 19 years ago
Wow

This was quite the read, but it was worth it. Your mind is truly a thing of wonder and a joy to behold. Never mind me Ogg, I'm feeling inadequate. *wink* Good luck!

duckiesmutduckiesmutover 19 years ago
*

This was great fun. I enjoyed the progression of the story and its characters. Thank you for writing. :)

dreampilot79dreampilot79over 19 years ago
Well worth the read

Very nice portrayal of emotion... but you forced me to 5 bomb it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ugly duckling

turned swan. Beautiful story of transformation, wonderfully told.

Sorry, Og, I had to give you a 5-er.

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinover 19 years ago
A Ding-Dong, sweet short-cake of a short story

Pygmalion, Oggbashan style. A well-done, fun read. IMHO, it doesn't have a chance for last place.

Rumple

BelegonBelegonover 19 years ago
Oh come on Ogg!

You're never going to get me to vote you into last place this way :) ! I enjoyed it Dude.

neonlyteneonlyteabout 19 years ago
Bravo

Bravo Ogg.

First time dandruff features on Lit! You have a knack.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well that was......

I don't know what that was. A side track about Candice's wedding. A nice little story but it seemed to do nothing to advance the Lisa/Thomas storyline. I'm confused. This seems out of place and a chapter you refer to about a clam is missing in action. Oh well. Onward.

SampkyangSampkyangalmost 8 years ago
???

is Candice a slut or what??? George too stupid to be alive or what????

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
This one bothered me

WHY was Candice cheating on George with Harold by kissing him and sitting on his lap??? Would she have done that in George's presence? Once a cheat always a cheat. She WILL hurt George in the future.

LSantiagoLSantiagoover 2 years ago

Very nice very subtle. I like to read the better authors in order to learn. This plot has a lot of teachable moments.

Thank you for sharing

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Cute story, well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...

SIMILAR Stories