Aunt Mara's Photo Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bent over and my hands on her cheeks lifted her lips to mine. "Sweet Love, when you kiss me like that I melt inside."

"Lover? Before you have to leave ... would you ... let your beautiful cock ... cum in my mouth?" Her hands were on my hands and our kiss was lush and soft and giving.

"I'd love that ... a lot." We continued to kiss, "But there's another wonderful part of you where I'd like to cum first."

"I hope so, ... I've been dreaming about you squirting your love in my pussy ... for days." Mara pulled my undershorts down and off, kicked off her mules, scooted to the middle of the big bed and pulled me with her. "Come here and let me be nice to you." We rolled and squirmed together, arms hugging, hands caressing and feeling, bodies merging in excited lust from thighs to lips.

Her soft, round bottom cheeks felt wonderful and my fingers soon toyed with the lacy waistband at her hips. I murmured on her lips, "May I unwrap your precious Love Flower?"

She breathed on my lips, "Mm hmm." A luscious kiss and then, "You'll be unwrapping a little surprise I have for you."

I raised up from her and she put her legs together. She raised her bum while I slipped the lacy panties over her hips to reveal a smoothly shaven Mound of Venus and vulva. "Oh, Mary ... so beautiful!" Except for a neatly trimmed, heart shaped patch she had left an inch above her mons, her genital area was completely hairless. I slipped the panties down her legs and off.

"Do you like your surprise?" She opened her legs to let me lay between them.

"Mmm, Darling, ... I love it." With almost reverent hands and fingers I caressed and stroked her nude, puffy mound and felt along the sides of her labia. Her eyes closed and her head relaxed. Her groin moved subtly while she sighed and moaned quietly. Finally I hugged her thighs around me, brushed my cheeks over the smooth mound and lowered my lips to feast on her Love Flower. Her clitoris was engorging already and my tongue laved its way down to her luscious liquid. "Mmm, sweet honey."

Sighing, "You make me that way, Lover." I sucked the juices from her vaginal lips and pushed my tongue in and out. Mara began to whimper when my fingers replaced my tongue and I moved up to nibble her saucy clitoris and massage and flick it with my tongue. Her sighs became whispering gasps, "Uhnn, I love it when you suck on me ... and finger me ... and nibble on me. Oh, God, Darling!" One of her hands on my head urged me to continue my ministrations and her pelvis began to undulate against my mouth. My fingers pushed further and my flicking and nibbling became vigorous. Her shivering thighs and quaking tummy signaled Mara's first orgasm. She covered her mouth to muffle a deep, guttural groan.

I continued to love her sweet pussy until the shivers waned and her breathing quieted. Finally she sighed, "Come up and kiss me now, Sweetheart, ... and put your man-thing in me." I crawled up over her and made love to her soft breasts on the way to her lips. Our kiss was slow and hungry and, while her tongue danced with mine, her hand slid down between us to find my penis. "Oh, God, you're so big and hard." She squeezed and pulled and then guided it to the entrance of her special place. Her vagina was soaking wet again and I slid into her warm haven with surprising ease. "Uhn, David, you feel wonderful ... uhn ... oh ... mmm." Her warm vagina lushly oozed and I pushed all the way in until my corona nudged her cervix and her clitoris was crushed against my pubis.

I began the thrilling movements of loving - slowly in and out and squirming and rutting deep inside. The thrusting made luscious slurping sounds in her oozing honey. Mara's pelvis began to make little, involuntary thrusts and soon she moaned as her tummy shivered and quaked making her lovely breasts jiggle. My glans was becoming sensitive and I slowed my movements hoping to delay my first orgasm until Mara could cum again. I lowered myself down to lay on her and rested on my elbows so I could take her breasts in my hands and knead and nibble and suck. My attempt at delay was to no avail. She was caring for me so warmly and feeling so good inside and outside and looking so beautiful and sensual that my time had come. I could feel my glans flare and the throbbing start in my root and pump up and into her.

Mara could feel it too and whined, "You're throbbing in me!" Her pelvis shuddered, "Daaaviid! ... I'm cumming again ... uhhnnn."

When we stopped gasping for air our lips came together to sweetly toast a deeply thrilling togetherness. I whispered, "I love my surprise, Sweetheart. You look so beautiful and sensual. And you feel wonderful."

"I'm glad. I love it too; it makes me feel so sexy."

We were still together, my penis was feeling stiff and wonderful in Mara's luscious vagina. I murmured on her lips, "You're so warm and lush inside ... I don't want to come out." I kissed her softly and went on, "Your vagina is hugging me and caressing me, but it feels relaxed and wonderful. ... Am I hurting you?"

"Mm mmm. I feel wonderful, ... my punu feels wonderful. It isn't as small and tight as it was when we made love before." She kissed me, "I've been exercising it."

"You devil! What have you been doing?"

She smiled sweetly, "I went to one of those ... you know ... sex shops in town and bought a ... you know ..."

"Dildo?"

"Mm hmm. It's just about your size." She snickered softly. "Every so often I put K-Y on it and slide it in and leave it for a while. One time I left it in when I went to the market. ... I felt so naughty ... and so sexy. I was wet when I got home."

"Does it have a ... head ... and everything?"

"Mm hmm, just like you ... and it's kind of soft - like skin. But it's not attached to my Lover. It doesn't do the wonderful things you do to me. ... And it doesn't throb like you do ... or squirt your love-stuff in me." A soft kiss and, "Without you loving my pussy ... and sucking my nipples, and kissing me and holding me close, ... it isn't very thrilling." She kissed me with increasing lust and sighed, "I'm feeling very sexy, Sweetheart, and you're still in me and squirming around. ... I think I'd like you to ... fuck me some more."

I squirmed with a little more vigor and rutted around and nudged her cervix. She groaned quietly. I pulled part way out and, before thrusting hard into her, asked, "You feel wet, but would you like a little K-Y?"

"Maybe, just a little. But hurry, Darling, I feel so good when I'm full of you."

When my penis came out of her it was stiff as a stick and made a little sucking sound. She was moist, but a little love-jelly would assure that neither of us would become chafed, because I had a feeling we were just beginning a love-filled hour. I found the jelly in the night table drawer. Gently I inserted some in Mara's still-gaping, pink vagina and coated my penis. In a moment I was sliding lushly into her loving place, enveloped in warmth and caressed again by Mara's eager inner sanctum.

Mmmm, that feels wonderful. Oh ... uhn ... mmm, there, you're all the way in. I love it when you fuck me like this. Uuhh, you're rubbing my clitoris ... against you ... Oh, God, I'm cumming already!" Her ankles crossed behind me and I was gloriously trapped in her lover's lock.

I squirmed in her vigorously so she could feel my glans deep in her vagina and so her clitoris would be continually rubbing against my pubis or the base of my penis. I lay down on her again and took her breasts in my hands. I squeezed her soft, pliant melons lovingly and pinched and sucked her nipples until they were proudly puckered. Her vagina was warm and slippery and squeezed gently around my thrilling penis while Mara squirmed her pelvis into me. I quietly gasped, "Your pussy is being so good to my penis ... You're making me feel wonderful."

"Uhn, ... I want to be so good ... uhh .. for you Darling, ... mmm ... I love the way you're fucking me ... Ooh!" Mara was having a continuous orgasm, strongly shuddering, then quietly moaning and shivering, then thrusting and quaking. "Oh, God, ... uhn ... uhn ... uhn ..."

Soon my time approached and passed the point of no return. I raised up so I could watch my penis thrusting in and out. It was glistening with her oozing juices and her eager, flushed, naked vagina clutched around me. Mara began to meet my thrusts with her magic pelvis. When I felt the beginning I gasped, "Oh, uhn ... I can't stop."

"Uhnn ... squirt in me ... Oh ... I ... Oh!." Mara's breasts rolled and quivered, her tummy quaked, her thighs shivered and hugged around me, and her loving vagina clutched and consumed me.

I lay down on her, supporting some of my weight on my elbows, and gasped for air while kissing her neck and cheek. In between gasps I murmured, "You're a beautiful lover. ... Each time we make love I feel closer to you."

Our breathing quieted and Mara's hand on my cheek brought our lips together. In a sweet, sultry, affectionate sigh she replied, "The feeling is very ... mutual." Her kiss was softly voluptuous, and she punctuated the emotion of the moment with a sexy squirm of pelvis and squeeze of thighs.

We each seemed to want a little respite and my penis, in spite of the Viagra, had retreated to three quarter mast. I moved a bit and let it slip out of its favorite place. Mara whined cutely at its departure. When I rolled off to lay beside her, she rearranged herself to be comfortable but still touching. She softly stroked my shoulder and arm and leaned over to kiss my cheek. I didn't want our special time together to end but wondered how long Don would sleep. "How will you know when Don's waking up?

"He'll call out." She nuzzled in my neck, "Or he has a little bell he can tinkle if I don't hear him." She was laying on her side and stroking my face and neck. We dismissed thoughts of Don and returned to our love cocoon. I massaged a breast, caressed over her waist and hip to her thigh, and gently urged her leg over me so I could hold it between my legs. I pulled her thigh against my groin and rubbed my re-awakening penis into it. She breathed into my ear, "Mmm, you're feeling me up ... and humping my leg, you sexy animal."

"I murmured, "I love to feel you up. ... Your body is beautiful and has wonderful curves ... and softness ... and sexy places."

She sighed, "Your hands feel good on me ... and they know just how to love all my ... sexy places." She cuddled closer and captured my thigh with her leg so she could rub her vulva into my hip. I felt up her leg and stroked the back of her thigh and bum and found her wet vagina from behind. I teased a finger into her. "Mmm, that's nice. ... Do you have anything else you could put in there?"

"I have a ‘man thing' that's stiff again. Would that do?"

"I felt it get harder when you rubbed it on my leg." Her hand slipped between us and squeezed me. "Oh, Sweetheart, this will do nicely." I put my arms around her and helped her lay on top of me. She raised up on her knees and positioned my stiff penis. My hands found her gorgeous hanging breasts and she lowered herself and mounted me. She sat and took me in to my hilt. I felt my corona nudge her cervix. Squirming her pelvis around and crushing her clitoris into my pubis she looked softly down and whispered, "You're in me ... so far ... uhn, suck on me." She lowered her nipples to my mouth. In a few moments her vagina contracted around me and her thighs shivered at my sides.

Her liquid warmth was consuming my thrilling penis. Watching Mara impale and thrill herself and feeling the ardent lust with which her pussy was loving me held me on the edge of orgasm. With a nipple teasing my lips I gasped, "You're being so good to my cock." I sucked and nibbled at the puckered nub and squeezed and massaged one of her soft, round, swaying wonders.

Mara was becoming more intense. Her tummy and thighs were in a constant state of quivering and shuddering. She muffled a scream with her hand and gasped, "I can't stop cumming ... uhn ... uhn ... suck on them. ... Oh, God, ... the head of your cock is so big ... and so deep! ... Squeeze my breasts ... suck and bite them both!" My loving hands crushed her luscious breasts together and my worshiping lips adored her proud nipples. Her pelvis ground and pounded and squirmed. Mara's eyes were closed and her head was thrown back. She wailed in the throes of a final, shuddering climax. We were consumed in lustful sensuality, and she had brought me to the brink but, having cum twice in a half hour, I hadn't quite made it over the edge. She squirmed around to savor the afterglow and warmly pamper my anxious penis.

When her thrill subsided she looked down at me with glowing eyes and loving smile. I sighed, "You are very beautiful when you're cumming. ... You're very beautiful now." I caressed her breasts, kissed each nipple, and reached up to welcome her into my arms.

She lay down on me and our lips melted together, softly, lusciously sucking and tonguing and nibbling. Lips still touching, she sighed, "I can't remember anything ... like that. ... I love the way you make love to me ... and the way your beautiful cock ... fucks into my thrilling pussy." She squirmed her pelvis and squeezed me in her vagina. "Mm, you're still hard. My pussy loves your cock. I'm still oozing."

With a hand on her round bottom I pushed up into her and whispered, "My cock adores your wonderful pussy." I stroked her cheek, kissed it and her lips. She hummed her approval.

After another soft kiss, "You didn't cum, ... did you?"

"Almost, ... but no."

"I want to suck on your cock now, Darling. ... You promised." Her lips teased mine, "I want you to squirt your love juices in my mouth."

"My lips want to make love to your pussy." I thought about the dildo she had bought, "When I'm loving your clitoris ..."

"Mm hmm ..." A soft kiss.

A soft kiss back, "I could keep your vagina cozy ... with your dildo."

"Mm mmm, Lover. ... When we're together the only things I want in my vagina are your sweet tongue, ... your loving fingers, ... and your wonderful cock."

"I adore you."

"I can tell ... You take such good care of me." She kissed me with soft passion, "And I adore you." Our lips touched and nibbled, "After you cum in my mouth ... I'll try to make you hard again, and you can make my pussy feel loved with your penis."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

I remained laying down and Mara rearranged herself with her knees next to my head and her lips kissing my eager penis, poised to take me in. I guided her leg over me and, with my hands on her hips, urged her expectant pussy down to my mouth. Her smooth, hairless Venus mound and vulva were beautiful and enticing. The pink inner lips protruded out from between her outer labia, as though beckoning their lover. As soon as my tongue licked its way from her clitoris to her gaping vagina her love honey began to flow, drenching my mouth. I sighed between kissing licks, "God! I love to love you like this. Your pussy is so beautiful and tastes so luscious." I sucked as much of her inner lips into my mouth as I could, french kissing her oozing vagina and drinking the nectar from her loving cup. Finally my lips and tongue returned to make love to her avid clitoris. Her vagina was brushing against my nose.

Mara quietly moaned, "And I love your lips and mouth on me like this, ... so much, Darling." Her pussy began to fuck my face and she plaintively whined, "I can't concentrate ... on your cock ... uhn ... when you're making me feel like ... this." She lowered her warm lips over my glans in a distracted gesture of love. With one hand still on her hip, I reached between us to find her wondrous melons hanging and swaying between us. I squeezed and pulled each and lightly pinched and pulled her nipples. She began to moan more deeply. Her lips left my penis and her vulva smothered my mouth with vigorous abandon. "Oh, God, I'm cumming ... oh ... uhn ... Daaaviid!" She was fucking down on me so hard that, for a moment my nose was covered by her vaginal lips, I couldn't breathe. I continued to kiss and softly suck until her spasms waned. Dismounting me, Mara turned around and kissed me with warm passion and sighed, "I adore you. ... Now I'll be able to enjoy being your loving cocksucker." She kissed her way down my chest and groin until her mouth teased the head and then devoured nearly all of my penis.

Her mouth was warm and moist. She was kneeling beside me with her knees still near my shoulder. In this position her tongue couldn't tease the sensitive underside of my penis. But Mara knew what pleased and, while she sucked and stroked with her wonderful mouth and tongue, she made sure to teasingly caress my under side with the roof of her mouth. I gasped, "Oh, Mara! You're wonderful ... uhn ... uhn." I began to gently fuck up into her in her rhythm. Soon that thrilling feeling was building. "Uhn, ... Darling, ... it's so near. ... Be careful ... Ohh!"

She lifted off for a moment to whisper, "I want it all, Lover." When she took me back in I pulsed and pumped and squirted into her. With her mouth full of me she whined with excitement. I reached under her bottom and up between her thighs to massage her clitoris and put a loving finger in her. Mara sucked a few moments more and then joined me with her own sweet spasm.

I urged her leg over me again and, while she laved and cleaned me, I licked and kissed and sucked her love juices. Mara was very fastidious and my nose was often near her freshly clean anus. My tongue left her vagina and licked the sensitive area between her vulva and her anus, finally sticking my tongue into that puckered place to caress and tease. She moaned and her tummy shivered with a little spasm. We both were freshly laved and enveloped in a warm afterglow when Mara moved around to lay beside me. We lay quietly in each other's arms and nestled our bodies together affectionately.

We had heard nothing from Don yet, and after a sweet respite, Mara murmured, "Am I beautiful in the pictures?" Apparently, she wanted to look at them now.

I murmured back, "You are all things in the pictures. You are a stunning fashion model, a fetching siren in a smart cocktail dress, and a flirtatious goddess with great legs in a pulled up, short skirt." I hugged her closer, kissed her cheek and forehead, and nudged her hip with my groin.

"And? Anything else?"

"You are also a sexual dream teasing the camera with your lovely body and filling your lover with breathless desire. And finally, you are an irresistible woman loving her lover with deep affection and thrilling lust." I kissed Mara softly and went on, "Yes, Darling, you're beautiful in the pictures, very beautiful."

She snuggled and kissed me and cutely pleaded, "Can we look at them now? Especially the ... sexy ones?"

"Let's. How about Don?" We disentangled. Mara slipped into her mules and breakfast jacket before starting for Don's room. I put on my thongs and headed for the patio to get the envelope. I surveyed the beautiful mountain view and also assured myself that no one could see me. The flowers, ornamentals, and larger foundation plantings completely obscured Mara's private half of the patio from the eyes of others.

I picked the envelope up from the table where I'd dropped it, but before I could get back into the bedroom Mara stepped onto the patio with a huge beach towel in her hand. The breakfast jacket was gone. Her gorgeous breasts were swaying provocatively and her sensational thighs framed the most beautiful, nude Mound of Venus I could ever have imagined. At the sight of her my penis quickly returned to half mast. I was lusting for her again. She brought me back from my sexual reverie with, "Let's look at them out here. It's shady now and we can both fit on the chaise ... if you don't mind snuggling."

I looked around again at our cocoon of shrubbery and warmly replied, "I'd love to snuggle." I gathered her in, beach towel and all to confirm my ardor with a soft, luscious kiss. My penis rose further, quickly becoming a cock again.