Aunt Mara's Photo Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With hands on hips we pulled ourselves together and my corona coaxed its way into her warm, oozing haven. Lord, she felt wonderful, nurturing my excited penis and hugging her beautiful thighs around me, "Uh, ... I love being in you like this!"

She was slowly pulling me deeper and I was expecting her to still feel very snug. She watched me slowly disappearing into her loving place and quietly gasped, "Uhnn! Oh, David, ... Oh, you feel so big ... and so good." Clearly, the Viagra had returned me to a more robust erection than the one Mara had accommodated an hour earlier. I was just average in size, but I was stiffer and my corona was larger and was engorged and sensitive. She didn't seem to be uncomfortable - just full, and her vagina felt more relaxed - not as snug.

I stroked my hands over her lovely legs and up to her hips to help me slide in and out of her luscious tunnel. With her hands on my shoulders she leaned toward me and our lips came softly together. I whispered, "Do we need the ... jelly? ... Am I hurting you?"

She kissed me again and murmured, "Mm mmm, Darling, I'm oozing. You feel wonderful." She kissed me and locked her legs around me to pull me to her and thrust her vulva into me.

"And you feel ... wonderful ..."

She felt warm and loving inside and looked warm and loving as she beckoned my lips to kiss her and nuzzle. Mara's thighs hugged around my hips and we held onto each other while I thrust and squirmed in her. Our kisses soon ended to accommodate our heavier breathing and we looked down between us to see the beauty of our coupling. Each time I partially withdrew my penis would be glistening with Mara's nectar and her vaginal lips would reveal their perfect "O" trying to hold on to me and suck me back inside.

Mara sighed as she watched our loving, "Your stiff cock looks so beautiful pushing into me ... and it's making me feel so good. Oh!" She gasped, "I'm going to cum again ... uhnn ... mmmm."

Our thrusts and squirms and squeezes were accompanied by muffled, lusting grunts and moans. This position was thrilling because we could enjoy the view, but it didn't allow the wonderful closeness and merging of our bodies. In spite of our open position, my thrusting cock often was brushing Mary's clitoris, but she couldn't fully nestle it into me so I reached between us to love and feather and pinch her with my thumb and a finger.

"Oh, Lover ... uhn ... uhn ..." I felt her vagina beginning to squeeze and release. "I'm cumming ... Ooh, please don't stop." Her tummy began to shudder and her hugging thighs shivered. Her thrilling vagina had relaxed, then clutched and was very wet. My thrusts grew stronger until my glans thrilled and throbbed to my roots. Her juices flooded my scrotum and oozed down to her anal rose.

"Mara ...!"

"I know ..." We hugged together as closely as we could and enjoyed our orgasms breathlessly nuzzling in each other's neck and slowly merging our groins in classic rhythm.

When our breathing slowed and we had kissed and caressed through the sweet afterglow, Mara sighed, "Take me in my bedroom, Darling, I want to cuddle and be close."

I was still quite firm and sensed that my affectionate lust was recovering as well, "My puzu feels so good where it is, ... it really doesn't want to come out."

Her lips touched mine, "My punu likes having you where you are. I promise, you can put your puzu back in me," a soft kiss, "as soon as we cuddle back together."

I slowly withdrew and watched my glistening penis emerge and finally spring from her. Mara looked down and saw how wet we were. "I need a tissue, Sweetheart."

"Mm hmm." Her vagina was oozing and I dropped to my knees to lick and kiss from her puckering anus up to her precious flower. Her vagina was slightly agape and seemed to be beckoning my return. My tongue found its way in and savored her luscious juices - and probably some of mine.

"I love your mouth on me." Her thighs hugged my cheeks affectionately. Before rising I kissed and sucked her still-extended clitoris for a moment. It looked flushed and eager and when my tongue fluttered on it Mara's groin jerked in response.

"You're Precious Flower looks luscious and sexy." I rose and she pulled me to her for soft kisses. My hands stroked up her legs and over her hips and cupped her lovely breasts - gently squeezing and softly pulling her nipples.

She moaned into our kiss and then pulled back to look down between us. "Mmmm, your penis is still sticking out ... so stiff. I think it wants to fertilize my flower again." Mara reached down and gently stroked me and coaxed the head to nuzzle her clitoris. Her lips returned to mine, "Take me in on my bed, Lover, and have your way with me." I took her hand. She slid out of the chair.

We couldn't keep our hands off one another. We hugged and kissed and began moving toward her bedroom - arms around each other - feeling and caressing. We stopped twice for nibbling kisses while she kept my penis stiff with her gentle stroking, and I caressed her swaying breasts and stroked the curves of her beautiful derriere. When we reached the bedside I helped her out of the sheer jacket. She lay down and I lovingly helped her move her legs onto the bed. "Let me remove your shoes."

"Mm hmm."

I slipped each of the sandals off and went on, "May I take your stockings off?"

"Only if you promise to feel me up and do naughty things to me."

I bent down and cupped a breast and caressed her cheek and nibbled first on a nipple and then on her lips. "In order to get them off I may have to kiss your thighs ... and caress up between your legs."

"Promises, promises ..." I sat on the bed between her legs and began to peel her stockings down. I kissed and stroked each bit of revealed flesh as they descended. When they were off I stroked from ankles to groin and stroked over her vulva and tummy. As I kissed each thigh her fingers framed her vulva and parted the petals of her flower to present her ultimate temptation. It was still pink, agape and glistening. I licked and kissed and sucked on all of her luscious, pink parts - gently chewing her inner labia with my tongue and lips.

I was nearly beside myself, "Darling, your pussy is beautiful." I sucked her eager clitoris between my lips and lightly lashed it with my tongue. Mara moaned and squirmed. "Your vulva is perfect for lovemaking." I lovingly examined the object of my cock's desire as I kissed and licked.

She giggled warmly and teased, "Are you giving me an amorous, sexual analysis?" Her vulva nudged into my mouth.

"Mm hmm. I love to look at you and touch all your wonderful parts, and I want you to know just how beautiful your pussy is. Your clitoris is so close to your oozing vagina that, when I put my cock into your Precious Flower, it spreads open and makes your pussy lips hug around me and pulls your clitoris down onto me." I sucked and nibbled. "When I fuck in and out of you, your beautiful clit is nearly always rubbing on me."

"I know, Lover. ... I guess that's why it feels so wonderful. That's why I cum so much when you're making love to me." She whined sweetly while I licked and kissed and sucked.

Affectionate lust was rapidly rising in my loins. "Lover, I want ... I ..."

"I know what you want ... and I'm hungry for you ... and so ready." Mara was squirming her vulva into me in the rhythm of love. "Don't make me wait."

"Let me get a little jelly." She was wonderfully lubricated with her own sweet honey, but if we both were to enjoy the rest of our time without discomfort, a little extra would be wise.

Quietly, "Mm hmm, but hurry." When I had finished she beckoned me with open arms.

I murmured on her lips, "I need to be in you," and I settled between her welcoming thighs.

"I know." Her legs surrounded me and she gasped, "Fill me, Darling." As we eased together she grasped my throbbing penis and slipped me back into her warm, oozing, heavenly place.

I sighed, "Oh, God, ... this feels wonderful." My happy penis squirmed and teased and finally plunged in its full length. Her clitoris delightfully stroked my cock as I entered and finally merged with my pubis when we squirmed together.

"I feel wonderful too, ... because you're doing wonderful things." She pulled my lips to hers. Our kiss was long and luscious. She murmured on my lips, "I hope your puzu stays hard, and you want to make love all afternoon." I knew Mara was hungry for our joining when, a few moments later, she began a long series of deeply thrilling orgasms. I was in heaven.

We didn't quite make it ‘all afternoon'. We eventually became deliciously sated and dozed off cuddling together. When I awoke I was laying mostly beside Mara with my cheek resting on one soft breast and my lips not far from the nipple of the other. I cradled that sweet melon and gently sucked on her. Mara awoke with a languid sigh, hugged me close and murmured, "What time is it?"

I looked at the clock on the night table, "Two thirty. When do you need to pick Don up?"

"In an hour. I wish we could stay together longer ... but ..." She drew me to her and kissed me, "I want to be with you again ... and again."

"I want that too. I'm going to feel like a love-sick, yearning teenager until I can be with you again." I began to think of what lay ahead and how we could see each other. "As soon as I can I'll review our pictures and print the most beautiful ones. I'll call you when they're ready."

We kissed once more and rose from the bed to dress. Mara sighed, "I hope Donna has some more all-day excursions planned. I'm going to miss being with you like this."

"You know how she and Renee' often do lunch and plan an excursion of some kind around town. They usually invite you, but I'll try to keep up with what they're planning."

I finished zipping up my shorts. She was in a house coat tidying up. I helped her make the bed and she straightened up her night table. "Lover?"

"Mm hmm?"

"Take this Viagra with you."

"Are you sure?"

"Mm hmm." She went on cutely, "I have no use for it ... except for you ... before you come see me." She handed it to me, folded herself into me and we shared our last lingering kiss.

****

That first time together had been like a dream. And now, a few days later, that dream frequently preoccupied my thoughts. It was quite early when the phone rang. Donna answered and after a few words said, "Sure, let me check with Dave." She turned to me and asked, "Morning coffee with Mara and Don OK?"

"Sure. I haven't had my breakfast yet - maybe she'll have some fruit and buns."

Donna returned to Mara on the phone, "He's fine, when do you want us? OK." She hung up and said, "The coffee's made. She's ready for us anytime." We each spent a few minutes primping and walked out our patio door and along the flagstones to Mara's.

Mara was dressed in a fairly modest halter, moderately short shorts and half-heeled sandals. She looked wonderful. We exchanged family style greeting hugs and, while Donna was chatting for a moment with Don, Mara and I carefully squeezed hands and looked at each other with yearning eyes. When the coffee was poured and the pastries passed around, she sat down across from me.

The chatting was light and animated and pleasant. Don had little to say, but smiled and as usual seemed to enjoy having friends around. Mara mentioned that she needed to make another hospital treatment appointment for Don, and Donna mentioned that she was going to the mall for shopping and lunch after our coffee. Mara and I exchanged glances. Donna also told Mara she was planning a day trip to Phoenix with Renee' in a few days and asked Mara if she'd like to join them. Mara hesitated and looked at me quizically.

I wanted desperately to be with her for another afternoon, but I felt she really needed to get out, be with other women and let her world open up a little more. In a moment of unbridled chivalry I said, "I'll be home. I'll check in with Don a few times, if he wouldn't mind. ... It would be nice for the three of you to spend some ‘girl time' together."

Surprisingly, Don had kept up with the conversation and agreed, albeit grudgingly, "I guess that would be OK." He really didn't like it when Mara left him, and he didn't like to be thought of as someone who needed baby sitting. But his agreement settled it. Mara looked a bit surprised.

After another half hour or so Don told Mara he was getting a little tired and would like to lay down for a while. Donna used the moment to politely excuse herself to prepare for her mall excursion. I asked Mara if she needed help with Don, and she assured me that she could get him into bed alright. Donna and I cleared the dishes from the patio, rinsed them off in the kitchen, called out our ‘Goodbyes' and left.

A short time later Donna headed out for the mall. I called Mara as soon as she left. Mara answered, "Hello."

"Hi. It's me. Is Don in bed?"

"Yes, but he isn't sleeping yet. Where's Donna?"

"She left for the mall. I printed the pictures when Donna was grocery shopping day before yesterday. Shall I bring them over?"

"Oh, yes! I'll call you when he's asleep. He'll sleep for at least an hour and a half. Even if he wakes, Don can't get out of bed alone, and he won't hear anything coming from my bedroom if the door is closed. Come to my bedroom patio door."

I took my shirt and underwear off, put on a pair of silky, paisley under shorts, got the Viagra and the envelope of pictures from our landlord's closet where I'd hidden them. I took a Viagra and returned the bottle to the closet. Then I waited for Mara's call. In twenty minutes or so the phone rang. Don was asleep. I walked over to the secluded part of Mara's patio. She opened her bedroom slider and came out to greet me as I approached. She looked irresistibly stunning and welcomed me with open arms. "Mara, you look wonderful ... irresistible."

"Thank you, Sweetheart. ... You make me feel so sexy." She had changed into a set of very pale brown lingerie that looked beautiful against her gypsy complexion. The bra was strapless with delicate lace demi cups something like the black bra she'd worn for the picture session. But it appeared she had bought this one in a smaller cup size because the lovely cups barely covered her nipples. Half her large areolae peeked above the lace. Her matching panties were skimpy with a broad lacy band riding low on her hips. There was no cotton lining in the panty crotch. Her prominent Venus Mound and the cleft between her puffy outer labia were only slightly veiled by the sheer material that fit so snugly that it tucked itself into the cleft. More than half her feminine tummy and flare of curving hips were naked above the lacy waistband. Her navel pouted saucily. I was puzzled that I couldn't see the darker shadow of her pubic hair above her mound.

Her legs were sensational in high heeled mules. Judging from the puffy appearance of her Mound of Venus, she must have been thinking lots of sexual thoughts already. At the sight of her flirty, welcoming smile, beguiling breasts, and wondrous thighs I quickly began to engorge as well.

I dropped the envelope on the patio table and gathered her in. We kissed and hugged and whined and kissed and moaned and hugged. Finally I breathlessly murmured on her lips, "God, it's wonderful to be with you, to feel you so warm and close ..."

"It feels wonderful to feel your arms around me and your hands on me again." We kissed hungrily and then, "I've wanted to be with you ever since you left the other day." After a little more kissing Mara diverted the conversation, "You were sweet to volunteer to watch Don for me. I thought maybe we could somehow use Renee's and Donna's outing for another afternoon together."

"I think having an afternoon of fun with the girls would be great for you." I kissed her nose and cheek. "There'll be another afternoon, and maybe with a bit more notice, you can arrange for Don's tests to be the same day."

"Thank you, Darling. ... Mm, something's poking my tummy." Just being close Mara made me completely erect, and soon the Viagra would make me even stiffer, and the head larger.

"Surprise, surprise." My hands were on the soft cheeks of her lovely bottom. I nudged a couple of times to poke harder. When her hands dropped to my waist I held her shoulders to kiss her and nuzzle in her neck and whispered, "You feel wonderful."

Mara sighed and in just a few moments her hands had insinuated themselves under the elastic waist band of my shorts. She had lowered the waist to my hips and was fondling my penis and testicles. She nibbled my ear and murmured, "Mm, you feel wonderful too."

"You're in dangerous territory there ... and it feels like my shorts have slipped." I caressed her breasts where they bulged above the bra. They were wonderfully round and soft.

Cutely, "Oh, I can't imagine how that happened!" Her fondling continued and, "But you do feel dangerous."

"These are just undershorts. ... You can pull me through the fly for all the world to see."

Mara pulled the shorts back up and reached her fingers in the fly to gently pull me out. "Mmm. I like these shorts." She kissed me and asked, "Can I leave your beautiful cock out ... so I can look at it and feel it and squeeze it once in a while?"

"Of course, you sexy creature." I began kissing from her cheek to her shoulder to her wonderful breasts. My tongue slipped under the edge of a cup to tease her nipple. While both my hands were squeezing her through the skimpy demi cups she was holding our groins together with a hand on my bum. Her other hand gently held my head to her breasts.

Mara urged breathlessly, "Lift them out of the cups, Darling, like you did the other day." I gently reached into each cup in turn, slipping my hand under each soft melon, and easing it up over the edge of the lace. Each of my hands was overflowing as I caressed and pinched and squeezed. She sighed, "God, I've been dreaming about this, ... Umm, suck on me ... and bite just a little ... mmmmm." I squeezed the lovely melons together until I was sucking and nibbling both nipples. Mara held my head to her breasts with one hand while the other fondled and stroked my penis. She sighed, "I don't think I'll need the bra anymore. Unhook it for me."

I removed the lovely, lacy bra and cupped her sweet breasts. "Mara, you're so beautiful."

"Thank you." Her hands were busy, "You're getting so big and stiff, Darling. ... You took a pill, didn't you?"

I hummed with a nipple in my lips, "Mm hmm."

Sighing, "You're such a good boy." Her lips softly brushed mine, "Mm, you're going to feel so good ... stretching my pussy again ... and poking way up inside." Our kiss was luscious and I wondered how long we could last before succumbing to our mutual lust. Holding me close she broke the kiss and sighed, "Let's look at the pictures ... in a little while." A soft kiss and, "I'd rather you take me in on my bed right now ... and ... you know." Another soft kiss.

Apparently we weren't going to last at all. My hands on the curves of her bottom held her close and her arms around my neck kept our lips together. I quietly gasped, "We have so little time today." I brushed her lips, "Maybe we could look at the pictures later ... when we have more time."

She sighed, "Mm, you're so wise ... Take me to bed, please, ... and do what you want with me." With my arm around her and my hand resting on the sexy curve of her undulating hip we walked through the sliding door. Mara leaned closer to kiss my cheek and her hand took hold of my stiff erection and squeezed and caressed it all the way to her bedside. Her soft breasts swayed and jiggled in unfettered beauty. Still holding my penis she turned toward me, kissed me softly and sat on the edge of the bed. Parting her legs she pulled my penis and me closer until she was kissing my corona. My corona disappeared into her laving mouth and my hands caressed her cheeks while she hummed and tongued. The head reappeared glistening with her saliva. She sighed, "I love your wonderful cock, Darling, and I feel so close to you right now."