Aunt Mara's Photo Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm, all over ..." She kissed me and, without parting, we rolled over. After a little nuzzling and luscious kissing she raised up on her knees and lifted until I was out of her. Then she held my penis straight and rubbed my corona on her clitoris until she began to moan and I began gentle, instinctive thrusts. Then she pushed me down the channel and I again slipped thrillingly into her warm, slick, snug haven.

My hands caressed up and down her beautiful thighs and held her rounded hips as we began to thrust into each other. "Maarraa, you feel so good ... uhnn, so good."

When she had me buried in her, and had found the rhythm of rubbing her clitoris into my pubis and on the shaft of my penis, she moved over me and let me have her wonderful, hanging breasts. "There, Lover, ... suck on me ... take my milk ... and give me yours." Her movements became vigorous and lustful. Sexual excitement shown on her face. Her nipples grew and puckered in my lips and my caressing hands brought quiet, guttural moans. Her relaxed and welcoming vagina was wet and slippery and my penis moving and squirming made a faint squishing sound on her vaginal lips. "Ooohh, Daaviiidd, uhn ... uhn ... your wonderful cock ... uhn ... uhn ... fucking me ...uhn, and, fucking me ... Darling ... Oh ... God ..., I can't stop cumming!" Her vaginal muscles began clutching my penis as she orgasmed.

I loved her breasts and sucked on her and squirmed in her and reached between us to feather her clitoris. Watching her thrill brought me nearly to the edge but I managed to hold back. Finally Mara collapsed on me, kissing my neck and gasping, her slick vagina still slowly squirming to enjoy the sensation of being full of me. I could feel her body relaxing and gently rolled us over without withdrawing. She lay back with a loving glow in her eyes.

She sighed, "You're still so hard ..."

"Mm hmm."

"You feel good in me ... I love the way you're loving me."

Her legs were relaxed and limply open and her hands were on my thighs, softly stroking and welcoming my loving of her body. I moved and squirmed in her slowly and luxuriously. Her avid clitoris was almost constantly rubbing on my penis or my pubis. We both were in a Lovers' heaven.

The feeling of approaching the point of no return began to fill my groin and scrotum. Uhhnn ... you're making me feel wonderful ... Oh, Mara!" It was going to be soon. While my plunges into her grew stronger and deeper I lay down on her nuzzling into her breasts and kneading and squeezing and sucking. Suddenly it was there and my corona enlarged and became ultra-sensitive and thrilled at the caresses of Mara's inner sanctum. My roots throbbed and sent the rush up through me and into her.

"Oohh, David ... You're throbbing ... I feel it." I throbbed and pulsed and slowly came down gasping into her neck. We lay quietly together caressing and nibbling at each other's neck and cheeks until my breathing returned to normal. "I can feel you getting softer."

"Mmm hhmmm, I feel so good ... and you feel so good inside. ... You're warm and luscious ... and make my penis feel wonderful." I squirmed my half hard penetrator for emphasis.

"I'm loving taking care of your hungry penis." We lay quietly for a while, silently enjoying the golden time after love-making. Then Mara sounded momentarily unsure of my feelings, "Do you really want to stay for a while ... or ...?"

I was unsure of her intent, "I ... I do, yes, but if you ... "

"No, Lover, ... I didn't mean that. I want you to stay. ... I just thought ... "

"You thought too much. I want to stay with you." My hand caressed her cheek and I kissed her with affection.

"I want you to stay with me until I have to go pick up Don." Her lips brushed my cheek, "I can't believe how you keep getting so hard ... and wanting to make love."

"I can't remember being ... quite like this." I kissed her softly, "You're so beautiful and loving, ... and it's almost as though your body is somehow sending wonderful messages to my body, ... like magic pheromones are wafting between us."

Her hand reached over to caress my cheek and hold our lips together, "I'm feeling something too. I'm full of desire for you and ... the sense of your ... hunger for me makes me want to make endless love." She snuggled warmly.

"I love being in you ... and feeling your orgasm thrill you ... and throbbing and emptying myself into you."

"And I love having your beautiful puzu in me ... and taking care of it ... and making you cum in me." She nibbled my ear, "I'm glad your staying with me."

"I'll be kissing you and loving you until we're going out the door." I was laying partly beside her so that she didn't bear my weight. My free hand lazily caressed from thigh to breast - feather touching near her Love Flower, feeling the soft curves of her tummy and hip, and gently fondling her relaxed breasts. Quietly I confessed, "You've made me feel intensely sensual and affectionate. I love making love to you ... and don't want to ever stop. After we part today ... I'll be thinking about you and ... about how we're loving today. ... And I'll want to be with you ... again and again."

She pulled us closer together and kissed me warmly and lushly. "I want you to be thinking about me, ... because my thoughts about us together will be making my ... you know ... wet and hungry for you." She kissed me again, "Whenever you have time to yourself call me ... or come over. I'll find a way to manage here ... so we can be together." Her pelvis and vagina wiggled and tested the feel of my penetrator. "Are you thinking about doing what I hope you're thinking about?"

"Mm hmm, and very soon, I suspect."

Her voice was sultry and her breath warmed my lips, "I love you fucking me. ... When your cock is stiff and wants me again, ... I'm ready for you." Her kiss was lush and our bodies blended and squirmed and our hands stroked and hugged and caressed. Her beautiful thighs held me close and we cuddled.

We finally eased apart and my happy, somewhat recovered puzu popped out of her warm nest with a moist, sucking sound. "Between the K-Y and my own love juices I'm so wet I'm slurping." After an affectionate, soft kiss Mara ventured, "Let's go to the kitchen. It's almost lunch time ... and I think we may need a little ... sustenance. Maybe I can get us fed before you have your way with me again."

I began to slide down between her legs, caressing as I moved. She sighed, "Where are you going?"

Kissing her tummy, "Your luscious wet noises sound wonderful." When I reached her puffy mons I looked at her beautiful, gaping vagina. The juices oozing from it were a mixture of clear and milky, hers and mine. "Your vagina is so beautiful. Both our love juices are oozing out and down between your thighs. Yours are clear and mine are milky." I nuzzled her thigh.

Her voice was sighing, "Honey, where is the camera?"

"On the sofa."

"Would you take a picture of our love juices? I'd love to be able to look at it and remember this beautiful day."

I retrieved the camera and lay between her legs to take a close up. It would be perfect. Mara's clitoris was still distended and bright pink. Our love honeys were draining out of her gaping vagina and were oozing down to the crevice of her bum and dripping onto the bed sheet. "I'll want to have a copy of this too. Your pussy is gorgeous and looks so excited and satisfied ... and I can tell that I've been there."

"It is excited and wonderfully satisfied ... and I want you there again." She hugged her thighs around my cheeks. I began to lick and suck my way into her labia, over her clitoris and down to her oozing vagina, glistening and pink from our adventures, and expectantly open as though eager for another visit. The jelly seemed to have blended or disappeared because the honey dribbling and oozing from Mara's vagina was luscious with her familiar taste and a bit of saltiness from me. I licked it from her anus, over her peritoneum and back to her love tunnel where I french kissed and sucked until I thought she might be empty.

"Oooh, David, ... now I won't need a tissue ..." Her soft thighs squeezed. She moaned softly, "Thank you, Darling." When I finished my loving work I rose and took her hand to help her sit up. Before she stood she opened her legs and pulled me close to stand between them. "My turn ... ." One hand softly cupped and massaged my scrotum while the other held me firm for her sweet kissing and sucking and licking. I caressed her cheeks and she purred, "I can't remember ever wanting to do this before, but I'm loving your sweet cock. ... Mmmmmm, it's still perky." She kissed the end when she was finished, "There, ... squeaky clean." I didn't want to let her go or not be touching her. I held her hands while she stood.

She couldn't let go either. She took our joined hands and drew them around her waist, "Come with me." With both of us still nude, except for Mara's stockings, heels, and silver necklace, she guided us to the kitchen. It was hard to stop loving and start something practical so, when we got to the middle of the kitchen, we merged into each other in a wonderful moment of kissing and hugging and stand-up necking.

Before I was again enveloped in the glow of our affection, I wanted Mara to know I wasn't a promiscuous person, and confessed softly, "Mara, I secretly wanted to ... be with you like this, but knew it shouldn't happen ... and never thought it would happen. When we began to kiss ... and flirt, I really thought I could behave." I kissed her softly and went on, "But I couldn't. ... You're so beautiful ... and loving ... and my feelings for you became too strong."

She squirmed closer and kissed me softly in return, "Darling, ... I didn't think this would happen either, ... even though I really wanted it to. ... I tried to behave too ... but, it all just happened." Her lips brushed mine, "I'm glad you wanted me."

We hugged and kissed and necked standing in the middle of the kitchen for several minutes. God! The exquisite feeling of her naked, vibrant warmth melting into every crevice of me made me forget where we were for a moment. I came back to reality when Mara finally eased away a bit and said, "Let me make us a sandwich."

I let her go and asked, "What can I do?"

"Pour us some fresh iced tea. And get some bread for me from the cupboard over there. I'll make up some egg salad. But first I'm going to get us something to put on. I feel a little too naked ... here in the kitchen." I thought she looked wonderful, but I knew what she meant. She was, by nature, a physically shy person, in spite of the anomaly of her unusual penchant for teasing the camera and wanting to be naked with me.

I didn't want to put my shorts on, but I had nothing else. "Can you find something for me too?" I began to sense a flush and warmth spreading through me - a bit more intensity in my penis. It had been at least a half hour since I had taken the pill.

"I'll find something." She came back moments later in a short, pale brown, sheer lounging jacket. She had left it open and was even more beautiful and enticing than when she had been naked. "Here, let me put this around you." She had a large, luxurious, white bath towel held open for me. I backed into her and she wrapped it around my waist and secured it from behind. She playfully squeezed my firming penis through the overlap and kissed my cheek. "Daaavid! You're wonderful penis is coming to attention again!"

"Mmmm hhmmmm." We both knew what was happening.

Thinking sexy thoughts, but trying to keep us on track, Mara urged, "I'll fix the sandwiches." Preoccupied with thoughts of the ecstacy of the next couple of hours, we refocused on lunch. She rummaged in the fridge after I took the iced tea out and emerged with three hard boiled eggs, mayo, relish and onion.

While she minced the eggs and stirred in the mayo, I found fresh glasses, poured the tea and fetched the bread. After I found the paper plates I ventured, "How about a little lettuce?"

"Mm hmm, I'd like some. Bottom right crisper drawer." My hand caressed over the beautiful curve of her hip and bottom while I moved around her. I heard her sweet sigh as she wiggled her bottom into my caress. She loosely put her arm around me when she reached to get a knife out of the drawer beside me and stroked my back when she returned to chop the onion. These were affectionate touches between two people who were warmly in tune and who were enjoying the closeness.

I washed and blotted a few leaves and had the lettuce on the bread and on the plates when Mara was ready with the egg salad. I felt very efficient and assistant chef-like. I watched while she spread the egg salad on the bread. Her hands were graceful and feminine with long, tapering fingers and beautifully manicured nails.

My eyes drifted down to her ankles and, on the upward journey, soaked in her stunning legs, amazing thighs and hips, her prominent Mound of Venus rising provocatively below her feminine tummy, her attractively curved derriere, and her hypnotizing breasts - visible but teasingly covered at the sides to her nipples. The luscious roundness of the inner half of each breast was open and the deep valley between them was inviting. Their fullness hung softly relaxed and beckoned me to cup and hold. When I reached the soft waves of her hair lazing on her shoulders, I looked into her eyes and knew she had watched me enjoy her beguiling beauty from bottom to top. She looked down at my manhood, back into my eyes. "Your sandwich is ready, Sweetheart. ... And I think we'd better eat quickly before all that ‘girl watching' gets your puzu out of control again."

She had glanced at my groin. I could feel my penis wagging impudently, but my attention had been elsewhere. Now I looked down to see that I had come to full ‘attention' and was sticking out through the overlap of my wrap-around towel. I could feel the wonderful pressure of tumescence. Mara's fingers fondled me in feathery touches. I kissed her lips softly, "I'm getting very hard ... ."

"Mm, ... aren't you though. ... Thinking about what you're going to want to do with it is making me get ‘that way' again." She released me and we drew apart. I took the plate she offered and followed her to a seat at the bar counter. She was especially beautiful just scantily covered with the sheer jacket. She crossed her lovely legs elegantly.

My hunger for her far exceeded my interest in the sandwich. I set my sandwich down and knelt before her. "Let me taste you, Sweetheart." Mara sweetly uncrossed her legs, moved to the edge of the seat and let me part her thighs. It was true, the lower part of her vulva was glistening with her love nectar and a bit had seeped onto her thighs and down to her anus. I licked and sucked her juices and loved her gently and briefly, teasing her clitoris with my tongue before rising and helping her again cross her gorgeous legs.

She whispered, "Thank you, Darling." She pulled me close and kissed my cheek whispering, "As you can tell ... I have something other than this sandwich on my mind."

"Me too." I belatedly took my seat and turned my distracted attention to my sandwich.

We talked about the pictures and what to do with them. Because no one knew we were together today, we couldn't let anyone see even the properly sedate photos. Of course, the more sensuous photos would be forever hidden from the world. We both acknowledged the logic of secrecy. We were blessed with the wonder of digital photography and her neighbor's computer.

I had finished eating and got up to go around on the kitchen side to tidy up. On the way by I caressed Mara's shoulders and kissed her cheek.

"I'll take care of that, Sweetheart."

"Finish your sandwich ... I need to do something to keep from wanting to bother you."

Her smile was flirtatious, "You're bothering me by being there while I'm here."

I put some things in the trash and rinsed the bowl, fork, and spatula she had used. While I put them in the dish washer I continued, "The next time we're together you'll have to come next door ... so we can look at the photos on the computer together. We can also decide which ones to print."

She handed the rest of our stuff to me and I put the trash in the basket and rinsed the glasses. "Well, you know I don't understand how all that works, ... but I'm relieved about not having others ... you know ... looking at our pictures." She wrinkled her nose and sent me an air kiss. "We'll do that the first time you have a little private time."

I came back around and stood next to her. I felt very warm and close - softly affectionate. My arm smoothed over her shoulder to hold her close, "I hope it's soon. ... I'm going to feel like a teenager in heat just thinking about you." I smiled and stroked her cheek with my fingers and kissed her. I had softened a bit in the kitchen, but - just being close to her - I could feel the strong surge returning. My erection was very full and throbbing - and pushed the towel out saucily.

Mara's lips were feathering mine, "When we're all together ... we'll have to be very careful." She put an arm around me and we began caressing and feeling the warmth of each other. Her legs were still crossed and I stroked the upper leg over the sculpted knee and the smooth thigh. I bent down to kiss and nuzzle the skin above her stocking top and into her groin. Her precious love flower was discretely hidden by the crossed leg. I slipped my hand inside her sheer jacket to smooth over her hip and relish the feminine curve.

She hummed and held my head to her and bent forward to kiss my neck and shoulder. When I raised up I kissed a trail over her tummy to the deep valley between her breasts, up along her neck and cheek, and finally to her lips. My penis felt very alive and pulsed with anticipation. It was caught between me and Mara's thigh. She whispered into our kiss, "You feel good against my leg ... " She reached between us and pushed my towel aside to fondle me. "Ooohh, Daaaviidd, ... you're so hard, so stiff ... harder than before." Her hand felt wonderful on me. The pill had been very effective.

Her caresses were thrilling me, "I know ... you're so beautiful ... and so loving ... it feels so sensitive."

We were kissing softly and lushly and our breathing was becoming elevated. My caressing hand found a soft breast and slipped the jacket collar aside to cup and stoke and squeeze. Mara moaned into our kiss and my hand ventured to her Venus Mound and began to insinuate itself between her crossed legs. She slowly, teasingly uncrossed them until I found the channel between her inner labia and tested her vaginal lips. They were oozing wet again. I whispered on her lips, "May I stand between your beautiful legs, Luscious Creature?"

"Mmmm hmmmm, ... as long as you promise to behave." She opened her thighs to let me be near her and I stroked them as I moved closer and closer to her center. We broke our kisses and we each looked to see our loins coming together. Mara released the fold of my towel and let it drop away. Her voice was low and affectionate and intimate, "Mmmmm, you look so good ... you're bigger ... " The height of the bar stool was perfect and she put her hands on my hips to pull me to her while she inched closer to the edge of the seat.

My voice was quiet and almost breathless, "It feels so hard and it's ... throbbing." I took hold of it to guide it.

Finally my penis kissed her vulva and slid between her inner labia in search of her clitoris. She sighed, "I love it when you ... behave like this ... ." I let go to caress and stroke her lovely legs, and she gently took me in hand and helped me nuzzle her excited nubbin until she was quietly whining and moaning and squirming her groin into me. Finally she pushed me down to her gaping, glistening vaginal lips.