Amsterdamned: Weekend of Kink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby that feels good, doesn't it?" Paula moaned grinding her hips up against Chloe. Her daughter's grimace of pleasure had inflamed her with desire. Chloe was fucking her hard with deep long strokes and each glorious sensation she was experiencing was etched across her beautiful face. She watched as a crimson flush spread across her shoulders and up her neck

"Fuck me, fuck me hard, harder," Paula grunted. Chloe pulled her cock back and her mother's pussy made a wet sucking sound as it slipped out.

"Turn over, get on your hands and knees, I wanna fuck you from behind."

Paula trembled at the thick lusty sound of Chloe's voice. A shiver of anticipation shot up her spine as she positioned herself with her ass upturned. The sight of her mother's smooth round ass was more than Chloe could stand. Her desire had reached fever pitch and something snapped inside her brain. She stretched the cheeks and gazed longingly at the little pinkish rosebud that nestled there.

"Wwhat are you doing honey?" Paula asked as she felt the warm wetness of Chloe's tongue licking against her asshole. It felt like a hot slithering snake, licking along the crack of her ass and digging into her most private place. "Jesus," she gasped as the sensations grew. It was nasty, so fucking nasty but it was delicious. It had sent bolts of excitement to her throbbing cunt. Chloe dug two fingers into her mother's humid ass and massaged the sensitive inner walls of her rectum.

"Fuck me please," Paula wailed.

"You want my cock in your cunt?" Chloe growled as she pressed the big tool into Paula's drooling pussy and drove it in one hard thrust. For a split second Chloe marveled at what she was doing. How, despite the fact that they performing a bizarre unspeakable act, it felt perfectly natural. There was no awkwardness, no overwhelming guilt just desire to please each other, to bring profound pleasure. The sound of her mother's vulgar grunting resonated in her ears. The penetration was very deep and Paula was moving her hips to match her daughter's rhythm, the delving fingers in her ass merging with the exquisite sensations spearing her pussy.

"Oh baby, that's it. It's so good. "She panted, "Keep fucking me, give it to me deeper, deeper."

Chloe felt her own cunt begin to throb wildly as her mother pushed back onto her. The cock inside her own pussy was drilling her into oblivion. Her orgasm was rushing towards her in a blur of pleasure. "Mom, I can't hold out anymore... Oh God I'm going to come" she yelled. Her body was rigid with passion, her stomach muscles taut under her smooth skin. The cock between her legs plunged back into Paula's slobbering pussy and she let out a guttural groan and collapsed against her mother as orgasm wracked her young body

Paula was dimly aware of her daughter slumping against her. She cried out as her vagina contracted in a series of violent convulsions around the thick strapon cock. Her body reeled and quivered beneath Chloe in an uncontrollable frenzy. They lay together, a tangle of limbs with Chloe still wedged inside her mother until their ebbing throbs subsided.

"I love you mom," Chloe whispered tenderly.

"I know baby, and I love you too," Paula sighed feeling deeply content.

***

The old 17th century houses and winding canals flashed past them as they sat in the backseat of the cab on their way to the airport. The people of Amsterdam were going about their lives and the city had taken on its charming picturesque look again. In a couple of hours they would be back in London It was all so mind blowing Chloe thought as she stared out of the window. She had arrived, filled with excitement to explore the hedonistic paradise never imagining that she would be returning with her innocence truly lost and a weighty secret binding her forever to her mother.

Paula leaned back in her seat and closed her eyes thinking back on the past two days and nights. It had taken on a surrealistic glow in her mind, but her overwhelming memory was one of beauty, love and freedom. Sex wasn't a dirty word or deed in Amsterdam and she had been allowed to explore freely and without judgment. She had done unspeakable things, crossed a line which society said should never be crossed. But in that rose-colored world she had felt a tremendous sense of liberation. She had discovered herself and reveled in her sexuality. She was more than just a wife and a mother, she was a desirable woman and she could return to the real 'normal' world knowing that. The realization was strangely satisfying and made her want to smile. She glanced at her daughter who she loved so dearly. She was strong girl, she would be okay. In fact, Paula thought with a determined resolve, they would both be okay.

THE END

Author's Note: Thanks to all who have read, voted and commented on this story. I was thrilled and honored to have it voted Best Incest Story in the 2004 Readers Choice Awards and know that were it not for the wonderful and generous support of Literotica Readers it would not have been there. Thanks again. J