All Comments on 'Amsterdamned: Weekend of Kink'

by Green_Gem

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
Nemasis EnforcerNemasis Enforcerover 20 years ago
This isn't fair

Its not fair I put so much into writing stories and you come along with your new story and totaly eclipse mine, if you weren't so great at writing i'd be annoyed with you for that (lol),

Well another great story from a great writer and I bet others will want to read your other stories too if they have sence and haven't already.

Stardog ChampionStardog Championover 20 years ago
A stroke of genious

Not only a marvalously inventive plot, it was so masterfully executed it left the reader dying to be on the plane to follow the two ladies home. And the final scene with the strap on....Jesus...a man (or woman) ought to make sure they get a checkup before reading it to make sure their heart can take it!!Stardog

GeoffreyGeoffreyover 20 years ago
SATIATED

Oh my, each page better than the predecessor. Fantastic, the two of us, she well into her 50's and I am well into my 60's thoroghly enjoyed and became very much aroused with the stories.

She only wished she could emulate the goings on... I wish she could too so I could watch. LOL

DeeAnneDeeAnneover 20 years ago
Simply Sin_sational!

Beautifully told and exceptionally hot! Thank you for the wonderful trip to Amsterdam, and the sexual awakening between these two beautiful women.

Green_GemGreen_Gemover 20 years agoAuthor
THANK YOU

I just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who has read my story, posted such complimentary public comments and sent me feedback. I do appreciate it very much and I also value your support.

I always reply to feedback, but just wanted to take this opportunity as well, to thank those who have sent it anonymously.

Green_Gem

HoustonrnHoustonrnover 20 years ago
One of the B E S T

I have read many stories at this site and this is among the best. You have done a wonderful job with all aspects of writing. The story line, pace, character interaction, editing, and everything else that changes a soso story into a GREAT ONE.

Job very well done.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 20 years ago
Green Gem gets better and better!

Green Gem never fails to write a captivating highly sensual story! Her charachters are always beleivable ordinary people! The sex and lovemaking is always primal, erotic, wild, and beautiful. I came away from this feeling like i'd been there----Thank you, Green Gem!

ScribblerosScribblerosover 20 years ago
An exciting story

Green_Gem has written a really exciting story.

hammer17hammer17about 20 years ago
100% "Fantastic"

One of the all-time greats. I do hope that you continue this one a little further between the mother and daughter. Thanks for the Great reading..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
read this only if you want to get turned on

Hi Gem,

You did it to me again. I Had to stop 4x to come. I haven't done that since I read you story about the marriage therapy resort. I realy like how you slowly, step by step, transformed Paula and Chloe into the wanton sex explorers they had buried under their culture and rules of society. Best Wishes Always

sexmatesexmateabout 20 years ago
ABSOLUTLY ONE OF THE BEST!

Bravo! Your story was well written and very hot! A well thought out story that was a pleasure to read! Thank you so much for sharing! I look forward to more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Textually Transmitted Aphrodisiac!

I came to the end of the story and it felt like I was emerging from a dream. My mouth was dry, my heart was pounding, and the fabric of my pants was trying to keep me civil. I had been totally transported into a world apart from the office that was sitting in. This story is better than any movie that I have seen in years. Awesome!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Remarkable writing

I'm so impressed with the style and clearly well planned story - a wonderful tale and extremely well (and erotically) developed. After a couple years of dropping by Literotica, I've found a favourite author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wow

This was fucking hot

HughJardHughJardalmost 20 years ago
wonderful...

a wonderful job of sexual storytelling that has everything you'd ever want. very well planned, and patiently told and developed to a crescendo of passion. greengem is a star in the making...

thanks for sharing your talent.

OwlManOwlManover 19 years ago
WOW!

That was the most erotic and arousing story I have ever read. You have an incredible mastery of eroticism. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A wonderful read

Your writing is so intoxicating, this was best erotic story i have read to date. this is the first one of yours I have read , but I promise to read all of your works you have posted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The best story I have read on this site

My next hope is to buy an airline ticket to Denmark! What a great job of describing it and the people in your story. It was hot through out. You should right this stuff for a living.

bigfungi4ubigfungi4uabout 19 years ago
Congrats on your win!

I was so glad to see your name among the winners! I love how your mind works in your writing, you are so in touch with your characters. Your ability to describe the sights,smells, sounds of sex also sets you apart from the rest. You are gifted, and thanks for sharing! You really should submit some of your work to the marketplace. You could retire in that place "where the sun always shines"

Take care, and I always look forward to seeing your newest efforts.

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Amazing

This story is completely hot and entirely immersive. You really feel like you are a part of the story. Everything feels so real-to-life. Great story, I look forward to more.

David48David48almost 18 years ago
A second read

A "winner" for sure. I did the European thing when I was in the service, including a run through Holland, and Denmark. Americans are only about a century behind them as to our own ridiculous sexual prudery. GUILT is our mantra! Think on this...the USA ranks NUMBER ONE in the amount and range of violent sexual assaults WORLD WIDE! And each generation that comes along ADDS to the totals! I have grandchildren and my kids have decided to make sex and sexual feelings a normal topic of concern as they bring up their kids. No...they aren't exposed to our adult vision of that subject. Rather, they are encouraged to discuss their feelings, both physical, and emotional, with their parents, as openly as they choose. They are not encouraged or discouraged either way. They learn about themselves in an open, fresh, and guiltless environment. The most important word to describe all this is RESPONSIBILITY, and RESPECT. Be responsible in all matters public and private, and always treat others (male and female) with humane respect. DUMP the guilt...Just choose to LIVE happily and SAFELY.

OK...enough of that...the story. It deservedly won the best incest story of 2004. Enough said...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Outstanding!

I've read hundreds of stories on this site and quite frankly for every good one there are 20 that stink. This story is simply the best I've read on Literotica. Great characterization meshed with fantastically hot, erotic sex. And the incest aspect is hot and compelling without the ick factor.

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
you owe ne

you will be hearing from my solicitor.. you gave me a damn heart attack... thank you and.. please compose often :):):)

unculbactunculbactover 17 years ago
Eye Candy

The word pictures and detailed descriptions where what made this for me. Sinful man that I am, I wish I could have watched that last scene on the hotel bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a loving encounter

Green_Gem that was a well written story and the describing of Amsterdam incredible the red light areas was great me Myself have been and lived in England was a great country to live in i never got a chance to goto amsterdam.

I hope you will continue with with this story I think Paula and Chloe are incredible mother and daughter combo .

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
best story Ive Read to date 6/12 07

This was so hot I made me hope it was a true storie and if it was'nt I never want to know a new fan keep the story going

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow!

The idea is so off centre that it could be sick and wierd, but the progression and the relationship are so believable as to pull the reader in to it and push ones own boundaries. Very cleverly done and particularly well written. In a class of its own.

DarkBeeDarkBeealmost 16 years ago
Amsterdam is in Holland, damn it!

Stupid Americans, get your topography right.

Anyway, you described the center of this beautiful city just as it is, I always like it when I'm there (because I live a few kilometers to the south east, so I hardly ever get there).

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Best story ever!

OMFG that was a turn-on! All I can say is mmmm Jesus fucking goddamned Christ! Made a fucking pervert out of me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
f.o

darkbee f.o

QuickDuckQuickDuckover 15 years ago
Loved it

This was a great read :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great read

Nice work... BTW it's geography darkbee... gee-ogg-raa-fee!

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushabout 14 years ago
Great story

Incredibly erotic, and very well written. Deserving of the award.

tgbxxxtgbxxxalmost 14 years ago
Beautiful

Wow, well written and very, very sexy indeed! I look forward to reading more of your stories. You have a stunning imagination.

peepperpeepperover 13 years ago
Wow!

Thanks for giving me a very wet tummy! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
sasa

good story, u have a very vivid imagination

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
french

It's ma cherie when speaking to a woman. Mon cheri if speaking to a guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

I loved this story :) it made me soooo wet~

meltingclock5meltingclock5over 11 years ago
Fantastic

Tremendous job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Probably should have used the new relationship to bring Dad out of his workaholic routine.

incorrigible1incorrigible1about 11 years ago
Excellent, but too short

Thanks for the great story and correct spelling and usage of "taut." I'm not a grammar Nazi, but that is one of my pet peeves. You have renewed my faith in humanity, LOL!

leann5redleann5redalmost 11 years ago
fab !!!

grate incest story if dad is to into work why note be happy. mom and daughter get that fuck machine just love the story TYleannxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mom

Loved this story.It made me think how I would loved to have fucked and played with and sucked on her tits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More Please

Really enjoyed reading this story would like go read more.

MumSisterTgirlLoverMumSisterTgirlLoverover 9 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed this story and gave it 5 stars, i would liked it to have more of a build up to them getting together, possibly some slow seduction as that is where it seemed to be heading, but still very enjoyable. Thank you

js4600js4600over 9 years ago
Amazing

This is my first read of your work. IT was amazing. I love the way that Paula and Chloe make love and fuck each other. Well DONE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Meh.

Probably the most boring incest story I've ever read. Oh well.

NealGGNealGGover 7 years ago
Neal - Review

Very good ! Very Hot !! I would only prefer if it also had some trib action between mother and daughter (pussy grinding to pussy)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very hot, but the math sucks.

"It was one of the largest vibrating dildos with a length of around ten to twelve inches and advertised as having a starting diameter at the tip of three inches but thickening out along the shaft to around five inches in circumference."

Looks like the author is innocent of the meanings of basic terms like diameter and circumference (US education system?).

A "a starting diameter at the tip of three inches" is huge for a penis. Then, "thickening out along the shaft to around five inches in circumference" makes no sense. Five inches in circumference means about 1.6 inches in diameter, certainly not "thickening" from three inches. Surely the weirdest looking cock ever. Any eight grader would be confused about this math. Looks like the author is as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
to the math teacher this is free erotica not math class

this is not a school paper and common sense tells you the author meant it went from 3-5 inches. Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
RE: to the math teacher this is free erotica not math class

You must be another dumb redneck. Go back to school before commenting again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
very fast read

a lesbo story YUK!!! 1 star just to vote

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Timeless

Fourteen years after you were recognized for your fantastic story, it still makes me cum like mad!

Johnny_007Johnny_007almost 6 years ago
One of the best Mother-daughter Incest story ever!

It's soo good that I had my "little bro" hard for the entire length of reading those 5 valuable pages!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
so hot

great story of some good family taboo lust

SensualZilla72SensualZilla72almost 5 years ago
Oh Sh--!!

I realize that this story is now years old, but after having read it recently, I never thought I'd be saying the phrase, "Oh, shit!!!" so many times!! This was a story!! Great characters, especially the French woman--very decadent!! This story covered several genres simultaneously. This was truly a great work!! Belated congratulations on the 2004 Readers' Choice Awards accomplishment!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
MINORITY VIEW

Reminded me of "If you ever come to Amsterdam," a song that I like by Pussycat, which was a country and pop trio of the Dutch sisters Kowalczyk, with a really great band.

This song also shows an enchantment with Amsterdam.

However, Pussycat's first and biggest international hit was "Mississippi" in the mid 1970's, a song that I have played over and over (available on YouTube).

I have no attraction to mother-daughter sex stories (nor am I repulsed). Even my interest in Father-daughter sex stories is somewhat mild.

Add to that, neither do I normally read Toys & Masturbation category. Again, not against it, but stories about THINGS and sex with yourself seem artificial/meh compared to interaction with people.

Next, it would be fine with me if there were NO anal on Literotica, although, after reading Lit for years I've gotten somewhat used to it.

So, while mildly interesting, this story was not my cup of tea.

I left it unrated.

But it was so well written that I think I'll try Skipping the Turkey Baster by the same author, since it appears to be about a kink of interest to me (woman needing insemination but wanting it the natural way?).

I came to this story via the Favorites of MLyons after reading her Goodbye, La La Land, an attention-grabbing, amazing, wonderful, and highly-rated tale -- probably the only submission of hers I'll ever read (again, due to category [dis]interest).

Paul in Oklahoma

MalibuWomanMalibuWomanalmost 4 years ago

Simply, a wonderful retro, vintage sex story. Thank you for sharing it - certainly a quality piece of writing which is rare to discover even on this website. With the proliferation of high-end porn, it is a bit dated. Amsterdam has become overrated; the Red Light District more tawdry than titillating. I found the city's overall look, feel and culture far more interesting than its sexual vibe. The Anne Frank House and Heineken Experience tours were exceptional.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please please please do a follow up story about them again. Maybe about the temptation of seeing each other and not able to do anything about it. Please do a follow up story :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was astoundingly capturing of the mind while reading as the plot slowly kept getting thicker and better as it went along. Beautifully written, and the slow but very sure arousal affect kept it captivating from beginning to end. Awesome job to the Author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed the imaginitive story and not at all far-fetched. I'm going to look for more by this gifted author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely fucking fabulous, I absolutely adore cunt in every way and just love to eat cu t and fuck another at the same time, until the three of us explode in orgasmic bliss and pass out for a few moments from the insane level of sexual pleasure, only to change partners and start over to more sexual bliss until we are totally exhausted, fucking fabulous Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please do a sequel to this story with just the mother and daughter being home and the temptation to be with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please write another story about this mother and daughter. Continue it at arriving home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story - erotic and forbidden lust. More please...

sober71sober71over 1 year ago

Just excellent 5*s and am now a follower.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

absolutely amazing i am 79 year old and it had me stroking all the way through till i came ,then i was still horney to the finish

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

One doesn't need to go into the Red Light district to find the sex shops. Been there, done it, got the fridge magnet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous