Amsterdamned: Weekend of Kink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby," Kirsten panted reaching into her drawer and pulling out one of her new toys. "Don't come yet, I want your cock."

"Oh Jesus Kirst," Jon gasped pulling himself away from Paula and Chloe's mouths. His eyes were wide, fixed on his wife and what she was doing.

Chloe and her mother stared unbelievingly as she worked an obscenely shaped toy into her drooling pussy. Her labia stretched horribly to accommodate it and she grunted as she kept up a steady pressure.

"My God," Paula gasped, "It's a fist. Jesus she's shoving a fist into her pussy."

The broadest part of the latex fist pressed through Kirsten's stretched vaginal opening and slid inside her, followed by a couple of inches of the forearm.

"Ahh yess," she growled, her eyes glazed over with lust as she churned the shockingly big toy inside her steamy depths. "Now, Jon, come fuck me baby, come fuck my ass!"

Paula shuddered as she watched Jon slap some lube into Kirsten's asshole and position himself so that she could impale her ass on his cock, while still facing them. He gripped her hips and guided her down on top of him. Paula and her daughter stared transfixed as Kirsten's dilated rectum swallowed him up slowly, struggling to contain his thick girth while her cunt battled to contain the latex fist.

"Christ, its tight ... so fucking tight," Kirsten whimpered, fearful for the first time of tearing herself wide open with the pressure that she was forcing her body to endure.

"Fuck, mom, I thought I saw everything last night," Chloe said both horrified and enthralled by the debauchery before her. She had heard talk of live sex acts in Amsterdam; lewd vaginal muscle demonstrations, people fucking on stage. But nothing, nothing could possibly equal this. This was not staged; it was real depraved lust at its peak. Kirsten was grimacing in pain and pleasure from her outrageous double fuck. She moved herself on Jon's cock and twisted the toy buried in her cunt like a woman possessed, her excitement further enhanced by the stunned expressions on the faces of the women who watched her. Sweat poured from her body, rivulets of juice seeped from the blazing lips of her stretched pussy and obscenities spilled from her mouth.

"Fuck me, yes that's it! Fuck my ass, bust me open, deeper, harder! C'mon!" She snarled.

Chloe reached into the drawer and pulled out another toy. It was similar to the one her mother had bought, thick and fleshy but it also vibrated. She reached for Paula and kissed her deeply on the mouth while reaching between her legs to stroke her. She was wet, dripping with need and excitement

"Let's see how your cunt swallows this mom," she said pushing Paula back and spreading her legs wide.

Chloe let out a small strangled groan as she stared at her mother's pussy for the first time. The soft patch of honey blond pubic hair was matted and wet against her puffy labia. A steady flow of nectar dripped from between the folds as Chloe eased the lips apart. For a moment the world stopped as Chloe gazed intimately at the place from where she had been born. Her mother's vagina, that special secret place; life giving and sacred. Now, it was spread before her glistening wetly from raw arousal. Arousal because of taboo lust for her own child. Tiny bubbles of juice oozed into the centre of her mother's pussy. Chloe leaned in and dragged the tip of her tongue across the tempting pink flesh.

"Oh God baby," Paula moaned as the first touch of her daughter's mouth and tongue sent electric bolts through her body. She clenched her eyes tightly, fighting off the fleeting stabs of shame and giving in to the exquisite sensations that were coming from between her legs.

The smell of her mother's arousal and the taste of her begging flesh evoked a maelstrom of emotions for Chloe. Although it was the first time she had actually licked a pussy there was something oddly strange but familiar about it. From the first taste she had been overwhelmed by the feelings that emerged from deep within her subconscious mind. Yes, what she was doing was taboo, immoral and yet there was something joyous about it, something so intensely personal that she felt almost as if she were being reborn. The aromatic pussy exposed to her mouth and lips, had stretched to push her from the womb, to give her life. Her very first contact with the world was through the fleshy folds that she was now licking and sucking lovingly. She blinked back a tear, overcome with a wave of tenderness and love for her mother.

Jon and Kirsten's screams of passion as they climaxed brought Chloe out of her thoughts. Paula was writhing beneath her tongue, moaning and grinding her pussy against Chloe's face.

"Oh honey, yes baby, that's it, suck my clit."

Chloe reached for the vibrator and pushed it into her mother's steaming cunt while she kept her tongue pressed on the swollen clitoris. She flipped the switch onto the fastest speed and felt the vibrations pulse through Paula's abdomen.

Paula bucked and screamed, writhing beneath the assault of her daughter's tongue and the vibrating cock that was being reamed into her. Her toes curled from pleasure and she arched her back while holding Chloe's head firmly between her thighs. The sensations were long and blinding and she froze as the world exploded. Red shards of light danced under her closed eyelids as her body writhed in the heat and the blasts that signaled her explosive release.

"Baby, baby," she moaned softly as Chloe moved in close and embraced her until her ragged breathing returned to normal.

Jon and Kirsten had been caught up in watching the two women and Jon felt his cock stir again. He saw Chloe's eyes dart restlessly between it and her mother.

"How about I give you girls a little of the real thing now?" he said.

Paula lay back on the pillow, still reeling from her explosive orgasm and watched him slowly fist his cock to full erectness. Despite having devoured him with her mouth, she was reluctant to fuck him. Since her husband had his vasectomy, she was no longer on birth control and somehow the idea of actually fucking another man had never occurred to her. She had crossed the line in the most unimaginable way possible and still needed to deal with the realization. Fucking Jon would just add to her burden.

"Make love to Chloe, Jon," she said recalling her daughter's confession in the airplane. "She's never had an orgasm with a man."

Under normal circumstances Chloe would have been embarrassed about her mother's brazen revelation and suggestion. But this was not normal. Nothing about the afternoon had been remotely normal and bringing her mother to a climax had excited Chloe terribly. Her pussy was achy and congested and she longed to be penetrated.

"Sweetheart," Jon said tenderly, "You've never had a climax with a man? My God that's criminal." He pulled Chloe towards him and kissed her deeply, letting his hands move up the sides of her torso, across her breasts, over her trembling abdomen. He pressed his fingertips against the insides of her thighs, feeling her sweat and the juice that had leaked onto them. He let his fingers slide up and down her thighs until he felt the muscles quiver under his touch.

"God, you are so wet already. I want to fuck you now," he growled.

"Yes," Chloe panted, "Put it in me, put that fat cock of yours inside me."

Jon positioned her on hands and knees and approached her from behind. He spread her cheeks to look at the tight pink rosebud of her ass as he rubbed the head of his leaking cock between her slippery lips.

"Jesus," Chloe groaned. "Don't tease me, fuck me!" She pushed herself back towards him eager for the first thrust of his penetration.

"Paula, get under here and suck her clit, while I fuck her," he commanded as his cock slid into the crack of Chloe's pussy. She moaned softly at the feel of his pulsing heat. So good, Oh God, so perfect. She shuddered as he found her entrance and again as he slid in, in one slow deep push. Jon shoved against her hard, filling her with every inch he had and then he held her, not moving, waiting for her to stretch, to get used to him. The tight walls of her young pussy clenched against him and he drew his cock almost all the way out of her grasping lips before slamming it back in again.

"Christ, you have a hot cunt," he hissed as he drove in and out of her.

Chloe grunted with every inward thrust. She could feel her mother's tongue lapping at her clit as it meshed against Jon's cock while he fucked her. The sensations were exhilarating together with the images that were flooding her mind of Paula tasting her cunt while it was fucked by a cock. Kirsten moved in front of her face and spread her own dilated pussy.

"Lick it, you sweet bitch while my husband fucks you, and your mother eats your cunt."

The room spun for Chloe as she tried to concentrate on licking the Frenchwoman's pussy, but her orgasm was approaching rapidly. Over and over Jon plowed into her, the tongue between her legs unceasing. She cried out, panting for lost breath as they all moved together, driven by raw lust.

"Oh my God, yesss!" she screamed as her cunt began to clench. The waves of pleasure rolled over each other swamping her with their intensity. The muscles of her pussy spasmed over and over and she was dimly aware of Jon's guttural cry as he spurted a hot load of cum deep inside her.

***

Chloe lay back in the hot soapy water of the bathtub and closed her eyes. She had scrubbed every part of her body as if trying to erase the shameful things that had been done to it, but there was no erasing the thoughts that were invading her mind. She and her mother had done an unforgivable thing, something that society would not condone and yet, while she mourned the loss of the traditional mother-daughter relationship they had, she did not feel the overwhelming guilt and shame that she thought she would have. The thought gnawed at her. Was she perverted, some kind of sick bitch? A soft knock on the door sounded and Paula walked in. She had a towel wrapped around her body and she settled herself on the edge of the bath.

"Honey can we talk?"

Chloe nodded.

"Baby, I don't know where to start," Paula said, her brown eyes looking troubled and serious. "I guess I should apologize for everything, for not stopping things before they got out of hand but..."

But what mom?"

"Well I know it was wrong, but I'm not sorry," she whispered. "It was something special, something beautiful Chloe. I love you honey, and I know mother's don't show their love in that way, but being here in Amsterdam, surrounded by all this crazy stuff , it happened. Perhaps it shouldn't have happened and I should be ashamed that it did, but the truth is I'm not..."

Chloe smiled gently at her mother. "I know what you're saying; I kind of feel the same way. I know it was madness and that we will never be together again after we return home, but somehow, this weekend has made me really see you in a different light.

"Oh God, I'm sure," Paula said blushing and looking away.

"Seriously it's not just that. I saw more than just a dutiful wife and a devoted mother. I discovered what a beautiful vibrant woman you are buried under all that domesticity. Hell mom, you're fun to be with and you're intelligent." Chloe smiled sultrily, "And yeah you're damn sexy."

"Thank you honey," Paula said her eyes blurring with tears of relief. "It was wonderful being with you, I'll never forget it." She stood up and walked towards the door. "So what would you like to do on our last night here? Go for dinner, a movie, the Red light District again?

"No," Chloe said standing up and wiping the soapy suds off her breasts and legs, "I want to stay in."

"You want to stay in?" Paula asked huskily.

"Yeah," Chloe said reaching for a towel, a small smile playing around her lips.

"Honey what was in that bag Kirsten gave you when we left?"

"A little gift for both of us," Chloe replied mysteriously. "She said you would like it. In fact, she said you needed it."

Paula felt a small tremor of excitement course through her. Chloe was drying her body, moving the towel in circular movements around her thighs and up to her groin. "A gift that I would like?" She laughed, "Knowing Kirsten, I hardly think it's some delicate French lace or chocolate."

"No there's nothing delicate about it at all, but it is good enough to eat... "Chloe said dropping her voice to a seductive drawl.

"I'll get ready for bed," Paula said simply.

The bedroom was bathed in a soft inviting glow when Chloe entered. She stared at her mother who was sprawled out on the bed wearing a sheer black negligee that clung to her body, hardly covering her full breasts. It ended at the top of her long shapely legs, bringing attention to the triangle of golden down and the whispers of hair glistening at the edge of her mound. Paula held her breath, a brief sense of nervousness washing over her as she awaited her daughter's reaction.

"Mom, you look stunning, God, you're sexy," she said softly. "Is this the lingerie you bought for dad, for your anniversary?"

"Yes, but I wanted to wear it for you tonight..." Paula said with a shy smile.

The most extraordinary sensations were massing in Chloe's body at the sight of the mature beauty of her mother. She was touched that Paula wanted to please her, but she was also madly excited. The area around her crotch and ass tingled with clenching anticipation.

"Thank you, for wearing it, you look beautiful and I hope dad appreciates it as well." She leaned in and kissed her mother sliding her tongue slide along Paula's lips until she opened them and sucked her insistent tongue inside.

Paula sighed contentedly and ran her hands through Chloe's silky hair. They smiled at each other as Chloe traced her fingers up and down Paula's bare arm and slipped the delicate strap of the negligee down revealing her magnificent breasts. She slid her hands towards them cupped them gently before edging her fingers towards the big hard nipples.

"Suck them baby," Paula urged in a hushed voice.

Chloe rolled the big nipples around between thumb and forefinger and watched her mother's eyes. "Do you remember when I was a baby and you used to suckle me?" She pursed her lips and drew one rock hard nipple into her mouth.

"Oh yeah," Paula groaned, waiting for the first deep suck. Her nipples were incredibly sensitive and she cried out when Chloe finally sucked the big nub into her wet mouth and latched onto it. She alternated between the left and the right breasts sucking the nipples to impossibly long and hard points. A hot rush of pure pleasure streaked down to Paula's womb and radiated out to her pussy. "God baby that feels wonderful," she groaned trying to tug open the toweling robe that Chloe was wearing. Her hands flailed about wildly, needing to touch and caress her daughter.

Chloe tore herself away from her mother's grasp and stood up shrugging the robe she was wearing off and letting it slip to the floor.

"Jesus Christ," Paula gasped as her eyes fell on the massive cock that was strapped to her daughter's groin. Aside from its size it looked very real with thick twisting veins along the shaft and a pair of balls at the base. It bobbed menacingly between Chloe's svelte thighs. She fisted it slowly as a man would while looking at a woman he was about to fuck. Her pussy throbbed around the cock attached to the inside of the harness and embedded deep inside her. Trust Kirsten to have the crème de le crème of strapon cocks she thought as a sudden rush of power flooded her. She was actually going to fuck her mother, in the true sense of the word.

"Kirsten said you would like it, and she was right." Chloe smiled reflectively,"She said you wanted Jon's cock but you held back."

"Honey I want your cock," Paula said reaching out to touch the appendage jutting from Chloe's thighs.

"Soon," Chloe said twisting her hips away teasingly from her mother's grasp, but first I want another taste of your delicious cunt."

Paula plopped back on the bed and spread her legs wide. The scent of arousal drifted up Chloe's nostrils and made her mouth water. She wondered if she would ever forget the glorious sight of her mother shamelessly spread before her, her cunt glistening with excitement. Never, she thought as she drew lazy circles over Paula's belly and trailed her fingers through the curly pubic hair before bending to kiss the soft enticing flesh. This vivid image of her mother would feature in many of her masturbation fantasies.

"Ohh baby, yes, yesss" Paula groaned as Chloe slid her tongue through the folds of her pussy, probing gently until she reached the deep pink centre of her core. She burrowed in deeply and flicked her tongue upwards and over the engorged clit a few times before sucking at the hot hole. She pushed her tongue as far as it would go up inside her mother's steamy cunt and then wriggled it around. The experience was terribly personal for both of them. Paula shuddered at the exquisite sensations. No lover had been as deeply connected to her pussy as her daughter was now with her tongue meshed against the delicate membranes inside her wet cavern. Paula strummed her clit rapidly as Chloe tongue fucked her. She was so excited at Chloe's unbridled passion and the way she was buried inside her cunt that she felt herself on the brink of orgasm. Chloe slipped two fingers into her mother and stretched her open while her tongue continued its relentless reaming. Paula moaned and thrashed her head from side to side as she exploded, rewarding Chloe with a hot gush of juice that trickled over her tongue and into her mouth.

They both panted as they nestled besides each other on the bed, face to face and breast to breast.

"Honey that was wonderful," Paula said, love shining from her dark brown eyes, "Where did you learn to eat pussy like that?"

"It just comes naturally when I'm with you." Chloe laughed softly, "But now I want to fuck you."

Paula gripped the cock between Chloe's legs and stroked it. "Is there a cock inside you too?" she asked, recalling the double cock strapons she saw in the porno shop. God, whoever would have thought she would have any need for one?

"Yeah, there's one inside me, Kirsten goes for the maximum pleasure," she said grinning and moving between her mother's thighs. She lifted Paula's legs high up and rubbed the big cock along her slippery slit teasingly. Paula held her breath and reached up to caress Chloe's breasts.

"Does dad fuck you missionary style?" she asked as she pressed the bulbous head against the entrance of her mother's cunt.

"Yeah mostly," Paula gasped as she felt the fleshy thickness stretch open her pussy lips and then slide an inch inside her. 'Ooh God, it's thick."

Chloe looked down at her mother's cunt struggling against the fleshy cock she was forcing into her. The sight of the swollen lips stretching tautly across the thick girth of the veined shaft was thrilling. She pushed her hips forward and sunk a few more inches inside. "Yeah that figures that dad would be a missionary man," she said almost conversationally as she thrust forward driving the entire length all the way deep into her mother.

Paula's mouth hung open and she had her eyes screwed shut trying to absorb the size of the cock that was buried inside her. It filled and stretched her cunt completely, like the black dildo but this one had taken on a life. It was attached to her daughter who was thrusting and rotating it deeply inside her, hammering it against the walls of her pussy and stimulating her clit with every stroke.

"Open your eyes mom," Chloe growled, "I want you to think of me and this night when you fuck dad." She slammed the cock brutally into her mother and groaned with the sensation it caused in her own pussy. Every driving stroke into Paula had her own cunt throbbing around the cock inside her.