Airplanes Aren't Supposed to Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a disappointed look on the man's face when he got out of the airplane. "Damn, I was hoping to see Sandy naked. Isn't this a nudist resort?"

"You shouldn't have called." Tim told him. "She was naked before you warned her. You missed a great sight!"

"Just my luck!" He said as he buried his head in the airplane's engine. It only took him a few minutes to find the severed magneto shaft.

"I've got one of these back home, but I'm going to have to go get it. Sandy, you come with me? I need a free Instrument lesson."

Sandy really didn't want to go and it was Tim's airplane but she felt connected to the situation and the mechanic deserved a perk for his help on a Sunday.

"Sure. One free lesson, coming right up."

Tim looked at her then pulled her into his arms. "You never answered my question. Will you move in with me?" He whispered the question in her ear.

She gave him a mischievous grin. "I'll think it over and have an answer for you when you get back to the airport."

Tim waited the slightly over an hour it took the mechanic to fly back and get the spare magneto and fly back. It only took another hour to change it. The engine fired on the first turn of the ignition switch and purred like a kitten.

Tim was still a little nervous as he did a more thorough engine check than normal and then blasted off. The mechanic had let him go first and then followed but the faster Skylane left the Skyhawk in the dust.

All the way home, Tim could only think of two things, if the engine would hold out until he got home, and if Sandy would move in with him. He had never wanted anything more. These last two days, he had fallen head over heels in love with her. The intensity of his emotion as he flew was almost beyond his ability to cope.

The flight was perfect and the engine hummed the whole time. As he lined up for the landing, he saw a figure watching from near the hanger area. He knew it was Sandy waiting for him and his heart beat a little faster.

The landing was perfect. He kept the throttle in a little more than usual as he taxied faster than normal toward the hanger and the figure waiting there, anxious for her company, her answer. As he turned into the row of hangers where his was located, he saw her sitting on the hood of his car. He couldn't take his eyes off her as he ran through the engine shut down procedure. As he climbed out of the airplane, he saw something else. Behind his car were four suitcases.

His feet barely hit the ground before she was in his arms.