All Comments on 'Airplanes Aren't Supposed to Break'

by dreampilot79

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Cute!

Very nice and soft and sweet... lol but hot too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
sweet, hot - but moved too fast

nice story, sweet, sexy - but they moved in together a bit fast.

and they never called the NTSB about their accident (first thing you are supposed to do, if i remember the rules.)

and they seemed to adjust to the camp rather easily, with very little embarrasment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very good - an original storyline in my experience

Whoever wrote about their need to advise the "NTSB" (whoever that body is) presumably assumed they had crash-landed in the USA. If they had landed here, there would be no such body so the story is 100% correct. (Yes, critics, I know the name of the Australian equivalent body, but let's just pretend they landed in Botswana, shall we?)

It just shows how parochial critics are. This is a world-wide site, so one should not assume that a story takes place in any particular country.

Some people just like to show off their knowledge - why cannot they just enjoy?

Not even the use of wrong words spoiled it for me!

dreampilot79dreampilot79almost 19 years agoAuthor
just a clarification

Just a clarification.... Since there was no aircraft damage and no one was injured, it clasifies as an "incident" and not an accident. There is NO requirement to notify the NTSB of a simple engine failure. However, the failure of a magnito shaft which caused BOTH magnito's to fail would probably trip someone's trigger. The mechanic would probably be required to file something with the FAA but not the pilot. I'm not sure of the rules for A&P's with such a failure. If there was more than one such failure I'm sure the FAA would issue an AD on the aircraft and ground the fleet until there was some kind of inspection of all magnito accessory shafts.

Damn.. and here I thought I was writing about sex instead of aircraft rules and regs...lol

phoenix764phoenix764almost 19 years ago
Great

Thank you for a great story. The writing was excellent. I look forward to more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Decently Done

I got a little lost in the technical jargon, which detracted from the erotic portions of the story. Things moved a bit fast, and therefore seemed a bit implausible. There were a few technical errors, but bascially it was decently done. There's real potential there if you'd narrow your topic to either airplanes or sex!

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelalmost 19 years ago
Nice!

I really liked how much detail you put into the story... although i wish the sex had been a little more detailed too =P but i'm also a horny bitch. lol. i really liked it though, very sweet and erotic at the same time!

Good luck!

*hugs*

cookiejarcookiejaralmost 19 years ago
Nice work...

A really enjoyable story DP. Good luck with the contest!

impressiveimpressivealmost 19 years ago
Nice work, DP.

A very enjoyable read. ~Imp

elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisquealmost 19 years ago
Not only the engine got stripped.

Anyone who can get the phrase, "she polished his bat and took care of his balls and he returned the favor," into a story deserves to win.

I really enjoyed the romance in this - Good Luck DP!

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinalmost 19 years ago
Damn, flyboy, you done did good, real good

A fine piece of writing, DP. I was particularly impressed with the opening. The first sentence was an almost perfect hook and the rest of the paragraph was in smooth snych. Congratulations on a job well done and a five well earned.

Rumple

angelicminxangelicminxalmost 19 years ago
Lovely!

Great story, Dream. When was it we were going? ;) Good luck, sweet, and thanks for all that you do. *kiss* ~Minx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

I give this one a 5, wish this story would have included more of their relationship. A honeymoon at the nudest colony would have been awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
magneto

I am sure someone already mentioned this, but these aircraft have two magnetos. The engine will easily run on one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unbelievable - wants to write about planes and stuff but cannot tell the difference between a hanger and a hangar.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous