Airplanes Aren't Supposed to Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy had been considering who to call for a ride. She had assumed that Tim would have to get back. She had no other students and no date. She thought back on her earlier daydream of getting Tim away for a romantic weekend. She felt a sudden gush of moisture. "I don't have anything until Monday either. As long as you're paying, why not just put me down as your other half and I'll stay with you. Then you'll be legal."

"If you'd be willing to do that, Virginia and I would sponsor you and you'd be totally legitimate."

The full impact of what Sandy had suggested didn't register with Tim. He just happily agreed to pay the membership and the price of the cabin rental. Actually the costs pleasantly surprised him. He had been expecting to spend much more. He was also somewhat relieved that he could put his wallet and checkbook somewhere safe. He retrieved both items from the airplane and paid.

Dennis gave him a key to a cabin on a leather necklace that allowed him to carry it without a pocket. He also gave Tim directions and a smirk. Dennis realized what Tim would be doing long before it dawned on Tim himself.

It was only after Sandy had taken his hand and they were headed for the airplane to collect their belongings, that the realization that Sandy was spending the weekend with him dawned on Tim. It occurred to him, but didn't really sink in.

They each collected a meager armful of clothing. Sandy giggled. "Well, at least we found the one place in the whole world, where you don't have to pack for the weekend! We probably won't even notice that we didn't bring anything at all."

He couldn't help but laugh with her as they walked down the path to the rustic log cabin. It was clean and brightly lit but little more than a bedroom with an attached bath. He hadn't realized that there were family cabins with multiple bedrooms, and couple cabins. Theirs had only a single full sized bed. There was a closet and a small dresser. There was no telephone, television, or other accouterments of civilization. This was a primitive cabin in the woods.

His eyes went from the single bed to Sandy's face. The corners of her mouth were turned up in a slight smile. He saw something in her eyes. The realization of the situation had just come to him, when Sandy came to him as well.

Sandy moved slowly, tentatively. Her body came softly into his arms and their eyes locked. They looked into each other's eyes, trading emotions, sharing desire, and communicating without speaking.

Their arms wrapped around each other. Their initial embrace tentative. He felt her breasts against his chest. She felt his cock rising against her belly. Their lips met in a passionate kiss.

The emotions flowed through both of them. The long repressed desire. The feelings from their mutual near miss with death. It all flowed from them, between them. There was no world outside of their mutual touch.

His mouth melded with hers as their tongues explored each others mouths. The kiss hard, passionate as their tongues dueled. The heat of desire flowed through Tim and suddenly he could wait no more. He scooped Sandy into his arms and carried her to the bed, their lips never breaking the kiss until he laid her gently on the bed.

He looked down on her naked body in awe as the passion filled him. He moved onto the bed feeling the soft contact between his hard cock and the softness of her thigh. His lips moved to her body as he kissed her shoulder and then down her body to suck her nipple. He heard her moan and that sound sent fire through his soul.

She felt the gush of moisture to her core. She felt his throbbing cock against her thigh. She had no more need of foreplay. Her body ached for him. She wanted to feel him inside her. She wanted him NOW!

Her right hand reached for him and found his penis hard and ready. She aimed it at her opening, feeling the soft head of his cock against her wet and ready pussy. Her left hand found the small of his back and urged him forward.

Tim gasped as her hand positioned him. He moved onto his elbows and knees, his face inches from hers as their eyes locked. He felt the wonder of her pussy as his cock head touched her. Her hand on his back almost burned his skin with the passion of the touch. He needed no further urging as he slammed his cock home. They both gasped in pleasure as his cock hit bottom. There was no pause before Tim pulled back and then rammed himself home again. Sandy's hips began to move and Tim matched her movements. Their lips locked, tongues dueling as they met each other's passion.

They moved in an almost primal rhythm. Hard, fast, full of exchanged emotion beyond their coupled bodies.

Tim rammed into her and she thrust her hips back. Their minds focused only on each other, their kiss no less passionate than the rest of their bodies. Then Tim pulled back, his barely focused, clouded eyes looked into hers as he rammed his cock into her one last time. He felt the intense pressure building inside him, not just in his genitals but filling his whole body with the need, the craving to become a part of her. Sandy felt his cock swell. She felt how close he was and those things pushed her over the brink. Feelings she had never felt before filled her. Her very being filled with the need for this man, this instant. Her whole soul exploded. She was gasping in orgasm as he rammed into her and stopped at the bottom as the explosion in his soul overcame him, his seed burst forth to mingle with her. It felt as if his whole being became one with her in that moment. Their souls as well as their bodies connected, joined into one.

All of their emotions mingled in the mutual explosion of their release. Everything flowed from them, between them, the fear, the long repressed passion, the long denied lust. In that moment they shared everything. The mingled their best emotions and threw away all that had been bad. They became a single being and mingled their feelings, still slowly stirred by Tim's cock. Their bodies and their souls drained.

Gasping for breath, Tim slowly focused his eyes on the beautiful face before him. His eyes looked into hers. Both too exhausted to say anything. Their eyes shared the wonder that they felt.

Slowly he sagged to lie beside her, feeling his drained cock slipping from her. He reached for her and she rolled to face him. Their arms went around each other as he kissed her softly.

For all the passion they had expended, now there was tenderness. Long minutes passed as they recovered. They both felt the warmth of their loving flowing through their very being.

They said nothing. They simply kissed tenderly. His hand softly roamed her body. At first in tenderness, but slowly he felt his passion returning. She felt hers rise as well and she smiled at him. Still they said nothing. The only sounds the gentle rhythm of their breathing.

His lips moved from hers to her neck and then sucked in a nipple. Sandy arched her back and moaned at the feel of his lips on her breast and the soft loving touch as his hand slid down her body and found her pussy. Her hand reached out and found his cock. She wrapped her hand around his still slick member. They both gasped.

Sandy's hips thrust up into his fingers. She moaned in pleasure at his soft touch. Each time his fingers moved, thrills went through her. Each gasp from her lips sent shivers through him.

Her hand stroked his cock. She felt the pulsing blood coursing through his cock and she felt her own soft desire building. She felt the gush of fresh juices washing away the old as a new need filled her.

His mouth moved lower. The touch of his lips sending thrills through her, but she wanted him again. She pushed him away and then down on his back as she crawled over him.

Her eyes watched his as she lowered herself onto his waiting dick. She settled on his cock slowly as they both savored the feeling of her pussy slowly surrounding him. She watched his eyes roll back as her pussy slowly enveloped him. She stopped for a moment and watched his face, their eyes traded the pleasure they each felt. Then she began to slowly, tenderly rock on him. They both gasped on each down stroke. She felt him inside her, rubbing her, sending tingles through her. The first small orgasm shook her and then the second.

She lay forward and kissed him. Tim's arms wrapped around her waist and rocked her onto him but never allowing her lips to leave his. The loving was slow and tender. Sandy was shook by one small orgasm after another until she had lost count. She was only vaguely aware of the change in him as his hips rocked into her and his hands pulled her more forcefully onto his cock.

He felt the pressure build as he rocked her onto his cock. It felt as if his very soul was rushing to his member, trying to merge with her, to become one. Tim sucked in his breath and thrust his hips forward into her and then his very being exploded as he blasted into her again and again. His orgasm triggered hers and they came together in one earth shattering wave after another.

When all was quiet, Sandy collapsed like a rag doll atop him, his soggy and still hard cock inside her. She felt warm and wonderful as she laid her head on his chest and gasped for breath. She didn't ever recall feeling like this before. Pleasured, exhausted, but most of all content. Slowly her breathing came back to normal as she snuggled atop him. She felt his lips kissing her where her neck and shoulder met and a fresh shiver ran through her body.

She heaved herself onto her hands and knees, feeling his softening cock plop from her hole, followed by a wave of juice. She looked into his face and smiled. "Slow down, big boy, you keep that up and you'll get my motor running again. Lets save some of that for later."

"Do we have to?"

She rolled off him and then put a soft kiss on his lips. "C'mere.. let's get cleaned up." She took him by the hand and led him to the shower.

The warm water ran over them, washing away the sweat of fear and the liquid remains of their loving. Washing away their mingled juices, washing away their cares. Tim noticed a stream of water flowing down her chest and off her nipple. He drank and she shuddered. They washed each other, becoming familiar with each other's body, the touch of loving hands warmer than the water.

They stayed under the spray until that water turned cold and then Sandy led him from the shower.

"What would you say to going for a swim?" She asked Tim.

"Sounds like fun."

Sandy began looking around the room for her suit and caught Tim doing likewise. Then she chuckled and remembered where she was.

"Were you looking for your suit too? For a second there, I forgot I didn't need it."

Tim chuckled, "ummm... yeah. I was. Guess we don't need them though do we?" He looked at her naked body and smiled.

They both felt less self conscious as they walked to the pool. The people around them were all naked and no one paid any more attention to them than they would have if they had been fully clothed. Most of the people were quite average. Tim noticed that Sandy was the best looking woman there, but even had she not been, he still couldn't have kept his eyes off her.

The story of how they got there had spread like wildfire around the community. Between Sandy's good looks, and the sympathy of the people, it was no problem to borrow sun tan lotion. The bigger problem was avoiding all the people who wanted to talk about a dead airplane and the "miraculous" survival of the pair.

Sandy might have been in heaven, relaxing and tanning her naturally dark skin, if it hadn't been for all the people who wanted to talk. She wanted to spend time with her new lover, and it seemed he with her, but the crowd kept them the center of attention while giving them no private time.

Despite the lack of time alone, they had a fun day. After lunch, they watched a volleyball tournament. Tim rooted for the team with the girls' whose tits bounced the most. Sandy noticed but only smiled slightly and said nothing. They swam and tanned a little more and by mid afternoon, a group of balloonists arrived and set up tethered flights for the members. They spent some time talking to the crew and had a ride with Gary who also flew airplanes. They managed a more sane conversation about how they got there with someone who understood that surviving an engine failure was not a miracle.

The dinner was a communal barbecue and the hot dogs and hamburgers tasted mighty good. By dinner, nudity felt normal but strangely fun. It was fun to be naked with a group of people. Certainly, there were no clues to anyone's station in life based on what they wore. Most of the pretenses were stripped away and the people were friendly.

Dennis and Virginia had slowed down a little from hosting the weekend and joined them as they ate their burgers. Both Tim and Sandy were happy to see the couple. They didn't make them feel like they had survived the impossible.

"You two having a good weekend?" Dennis asked them.

"It's really been fun!" Sandy said with enthusiasm. "I never would have come here but I'm glad I did!"

Tim was slightly more circumspect. He had his airplane to get out and a bill to pay, although nothing that really worried him. A slow smile crossed his face. "I always wondered what Sandy looked like naked. You sure let me find out."

Dennis chuckled. "Well, I don't know what you think, but I think she looks mighty good with or without clothes."

Sandy elbowed Tim with a smile. "So.... Do you like what you see?"

A slow smile crossed Tim's face. "I sure do!"

Virginia looked at the two of them. "As I recall, Sandy said that you owe her a date or two for seeing her naked. You two are coming to our annual nude day dance aren't you?"

Tim pondered that for a moment, and wondered if he could dance a slow dance with Sandy and maintain his... composure. He said with a deadpan face. "I don't know if we can go. Neither of us have a thing to wear."

Sandy laughed slightly but Dennis and Virginia only smiled since they'd heard that joke before. "Then wear nothing, you'll fit right in." Virginia said. "You do owe her a date, and we would like your company." Virginia had picked up the fact that they had already crossed the line from student/teacher to lovers. "But I'm warning you, I want a dance with your man."

"Only if I can dance with yours." Sandy replied and the two girls smiled at each other.

Tim wasn't sure about his reaction, but allowed himself to be led into the large club house. A DJ had already set up for the show and they were getting an early start. As they entered the clubhouse, Virginia pulled Tim aside.

She leaned close to him and whispered. "Don't worry, you'll be just fine. And if you're not, no one will say anything."

Sandy pulled him to the floor for the first fast dance. He tried not to notice her swaying breasts, but failed. Thankfully the sight of her naked had become commonplace enough not to trigger an erection, just a continual appreciation of her figure.

After the second song, they returned to the table with Dennis and Virginia. They sat out one song when a slow song came on. Virginia stood up and held her hand out to Tim.

She came into his arms as they began to dance. Virginia leaned close to him and whispered in his ear. "I just thought you might be more comfortable breaking into the slow dance thing with an old broad."

He felt the naked woman in his arms, the softness of her skin. She was not trying to be sexual in any way and yet.... "I think you better step on my toe or something! Does that tell you what I think of that old broad comment?"

She laughed heartily and stepped on his toe playfully.

"Did that help?"

Tim was laughing heartily. "It certainly did." He was also no longer thinking any sexual thoughts and his near disaster shrunk back to normal proportions before it had a chance to swell into a problem.

The ice had been broken and he felt no problem dancing with Sandy when the next slow song came on. He was wrong! There was a vast difference between dancing with the two women. Sandy danced close. Sandy was his love. Sandy he wanted.

Sandy felt the problem arise.

"I think I have a problem!" Tim whispered into her ear.

"Why? I like it like that!" She giggled at him. "Should I step on your toes?" She laughed heartily. "Virginia told me to step on them if something came up. I don't want to though. I want to make him go down with a different part of my body."

"And I want to think about baseball!"

"Don't worry baby, you'll score a home run tonight!" She giggled.

"You're not helping!" He laughed.

"You think baseball will help? Okay. I want to play with your bat and take care of your balls!"

Tim started to laugh. "You naughty girl! You're trying to do this to me."

"No I'm not!" She protested. "If I was, I'd be rubbing on him like this." She wiggled her belly so that it brushed his erection.

They were both laughing and the laughter solved the problem for Tim. But not for Sandy. The feel of his erection against her belly, the knowledge that he wanted her, the feel of his body in her arms was suddenly a sensual thing. Before she had been able to ignore their nudity and it was just a dance. Suddenly she found her thighs wet. When the dance was over, it was Sandy with the problem. She had to excuse herself and go to the powder room to eliminate the traces of the mess she was making.

When Tim got back to the table, Virginia leaned over to him. "I told her to step on your foot!" She giggled and he blushed.

"Was it that obvious?"

"No. Just the way she was behaving. Bad girl! But I think you got her back." Virginia was laughing.

When Sandy came back, they both wanted to leave, but Dennis and Virginia convinced them to stay. Dennis even dedicated the whole event to their guests who wanted to come so bad they fell out of the sky.

It was early when they left. Still only 9:00 but they had enjoyed two hours of the dance and both of them could stand no more. They wanted each other.

The cabin door had barely closed before they mutually attacked. Neither would know who was the first to pounce on the other. The made love with passion. Then they cuddled without speaking. The cuddling led to a long slow tender session. Then they talked.

They traded life stories and talked of baseball before she polished his bat and took care of his balls while he returned the favor, making love with laughter and fun.

For hours they talked of flying and each other until they fell asleep in each other's arms, exhausted by their lovemaking and their talking.

In the morning, Tim awoke with the sun, and roused his love with soft tender kisses all over her naked body. They made love and then they made love again. They fell back asleep in a tender embrace. It was mid morning when they woke and they made love again.

Tim was holding her in his arms and looking into her beautiful brown eyes, content in his love for her. He felt a yearning to have this woman in his life. "Sandy, how much longer do you have on your lease?"

"I don't know. Should be about up, soon. Why?"

"I was thinking, maybe you should move in with me."

Before she could answer, there was a knock on the door. Dennis's voice boomed through the closed door. "Sandy? You have a call in the clubhouse. I think it's the mechanic.".

"Hold that thought, sexy. I'll be right back."

Tim followed her to the clubhouse watching her beautiful ass bounce as she walked. He listened to her side of the conversation. He knew that the mechanic was on the way. He'd be there in about 30 minutes.

Dennis had also been listening.

"I think a break in the rules is in order. You two can get dressed if you want. At least while you're working on the airplane."

Both of them felt the same thing. A touch of regret that the weekend was over, or nearly so. They got dressed and went to the airplane. Sandy helped him take the cowling off the engine. They had just finished when they heard the airplane. The FBO's pretty powder blue and white Cessna 172 Skyhawk made a perfect landing on the grass and taxied back.