A New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just a few little things." Her fingers made their way to Molly's breast. "Just a few pleasant little changes."

"Pleasant?" Molly asked in a small, quavering voice. She was rapidly loosing her ability to think straight. Her Mistress' fingers seemed to be leaving tingling icy trails wherever they went. She hunched her shoulders a little as a fingertip traced slowly around her nipple.

Cassandra's eyes were following her had over Molly's breasts with an almost child-like fascination. "Well, I might have also enhanced your body's response to sexual stimulation and boosted you libido." Her fingers finally made their way to the tip of Molly's nipple and she gave it a soft pinch.

A gasp burst from Molly at the intense sensation centered on her nipple. The stimulation only got stronger as her Mistress continued to twist the sensitive nub between her strong fingers. "Missssstressssss..." she moaned out as her rational mind was drowned in a sea of lust.

Cassandra got up and stood at the foot of the bed with her back to Molly, "Help me with my dress my Pet."

Molly's hands shook as she helped her Mistress remove the long, black dress. The skin tight, silky material peeled away, revealing perfectly smooth, creamy skin underneath. She slid the dress down over her Mistress' wide hips revealing her perfectly shaped bottom that was bare of panties. The dress finally pooled on the floor at Cassandra's feet as she turned around revealing her magnificent body to Molly.

"What do you think, my Pet?" Cassandra asked.

Molly felt her mouth working but no words came. Her eyes traveled slowly up the shapely legs, to the smooth patch between her Mistress' legs. No hair covered the smooth mound or the pale pink lips. Molly thought she could just see a few small drops of moisture forming on her Mistress' sex. Traveling up over the flat stomach, to firm perfectly formed breasts capped by small, pale pink nipples. Cassandra's breasts were perfectly formed, but not nearly as large as Lucy's or her own. Molly's eyes lingered on the pale nipples for a long moment before finally returning to her Mistress' eyes.

"Well?" The Mistress prompted.

"You're beautiful Mistress."

Cassandra smiled, "So are you, my Pet." She climbed onto the center of the huge bed and lay down on her back. "Now come to me."

Molly's breath was coming in panting gasps and her body was trembling with anticipation as she slowly climbed onto the bed and went to lie next to her Mistress.

"No," Cassandra raised her hands slightly, "Lay on me."

Molly crawled into her Mistress' waiting arms, feeling the softness and the heat from her perfectly smooth skin. Her heavy breasts dragged over the Mistress' body, stimulating her nipples and making her whimper with need. Finally she was directly over her Mistress and she rested some of her weight onto her. At the feel of her own breasts being crushed into Cassandra's her trembling anticipation increased. As her hips met Cassandra's, she could feel their hairless mounds touch and she saw the look of lust in her Mistress'eyes.

Her whole body ached with a desperate need as her Mistress placed a hand to each side of her head and gently pulled her lips to her own. When their lips were just inches apart, Cassandra whispered more of the strange words that Molly didn't understand, and then she pulled their faces together. The smooth, firmness of her Mistress' lips, the warm wetness of her tongue, the exotic, flowery smell of her hair all combined in Molly's head into the most wonderfully erotic experience of Molly's life. She felt as if her soul was centered on her lips and was somehow actually touching the soul of her Mistress. She had never even imagined that such a connection was even possible, let alone dreamed that she would experience it.

The kiss seemed to go on forever, time had lost all meaning to Molly and the only thing that had any real meaning was Cassandra. Her entire Universe was now centered on the woman lying under her.

As they continued to kiss, Molly felt her passions increase as they stroked and fondled each other's bodies. Grabbing, pulling, stroking and pinching anything their hands came in contact with. Molly felt Cassandra's thigh push up between her legs and she groaned at the intimate sensation as her soft, wet, pussy lips pushed against the smooth skin. She pushed her own leg between Cassandra's and enjoyed the moan of rapture that her Mistress released at the contact.

The passion continued to build, as their lips remained locked. She cried into Cassandra's open mouth and Cassandra moaned onto hers. Higher and higher they climbed until finally Molly thought her heart would surely burst at any moment as her entire body trembled and her pulse thundered in her ears. The stimulation was so intense that Molly's grip on reality began to slip. She thought she was floating on a cloud high above the world, her Mistress was there with her, their bodies and souls joined in blissful eternity.

Her Mistress broke their kiss bringing Molly partway back to reality. "Are you... ready... my... Pet?" She gasped out.

"Yes... Mistress... yessssss..."

Her Mistress spoke one more strange word and with a blinding flash of white light, Molly's world exploded.

Blinding waves of mind shattering intensity ripped through Molly as her entire body convulsed with an orgasm more powerful than anything she had ever imagined. Her scream shattered the air of the bedroom as every nerve in her body overloaded.

She collapsed on top of her Mistress and clung to her desperately trying not to be washed away by the incredible undulations of ecstasy that pounded her from all sides. She was only dimly aware of her Mistress' screams that mirrored her own as she experienced the same climax.

She clung to her Mistress for what seemed like forever as she experienced orgasm after orgasm, each lasting longer than the one before until Molly could no longer tell where one ended and the next began. It all melted into a mind numbing sea of endless pleasure that she was drowning in an exquisite demise. The pleasure was so excruciating that Molly though that she must have died but didn't know if she was in Heaven or Hell.

The world came back to Molly slowly as she began to regain her senses. She was bathed in sweat, lying on her side, curled against her Mistress. Her entire body seemed sluggish and she could hardly move but she managed to raise her head enough to look into her Mistress' incredibly green eyes. She felt the now familiar warm glow when she saw the smile on her Mistress' full lips.

"That was wonderful my Pet." She looked into Molly's eyes and added, "Are you ok?"

"Yes Mistress." Molly said in a dreamy voice. "I've never been better."

"That's good my Pet, very good indeed, because there will be many more nights like this to come, many, many more. Now sleep my Pet, tomorrow will be a busy day."

Molly laid her head on her Mistress' chest as she gave in to the feeling of exhaustion that was rapidly overtaking her. "Yes Mistress." She sighed as sleep took her.