A New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good." Cassandra breathed as she pushed her hand deeper between Molly's legs and slid one slender finger deep into Molly's hot, wet pussy. "Now cum for me, my Pet, cum for your Mistress."

At her Mistresses command, a million white-hot pinpoints of pleasure instantly tore through Molly's body and assaulted her mind. Reality seemed to be collapsing in on her and the world ending as her body convulsed and shuddered with the incredible, seemingly endless assaults of passion. Her pussy throbbed and pulsed as it tried to pull Cassandra's finger deeper inside. She felt her hot juices soaking her panties and running down the inside of her legs as her Mistress continued to finger her hot, needy sex.

"That was very good my pet. You obviously enjoy having my finger inside you." Cassandra cooed into her ear. "Now let's try it again." She slid a second finger into Molly's still throbbing pussy. "Since you liked one, let's see how hard you cum with two fingers up your tight little cunt. Now cum in your panties for me. Cum again for me, right now, my Pet."

Molly cried out again as another orgasm crashed over her at her Mistress' words. She felt a gush between her legs and a wetness dripping down the inside of her legs that seemed hot enough to burn her skin. She cried out, without caring that everyone in the store could hear her. Her hands, seemingly on their own, continued to knead her huge breasts and pull on her sensitive nipples. Mind numbing waves of pleasure assaulted her body until finally her legs were unable to support her any more and she collapsed onto the floor of the changing room. Leaning against Cassandra's long legs Molly continued to moan as her hands continued to fondle and squeeze her heavy breasts.

Cassandra's soft voice came from above her, "That's enough my Pet, you may stop."

Molly's hands instantly fell to her sides and she passed out.

When she awoke some time later she was sitting on a couch, alone in a small, windowless office that was lit only by a dim desk lamp. The room was quiet; the only sound was a soft rustle of air from the overhead ventilator. As she sat up slowly to survey her surroundings she was immediately reminded of the changes that her Mistress had made to her body. She felt strangely top heavy and off balance with her large new breasts. After a little experimentation she found she enjoyed the way they swayed and bounced with her every movement. Raising her hands she cupped and squeezed the heavy orbs marveling at their soft firmness. Each squeeze sent a soft ripple of warmth through her body and she sighed softly at the pleasant feeling. Sliding around to their summits, her fingers caressed the large pink, nipples. The warm pleasant feeling increased as the fingers traced slowly around her sensitive areole. Finally unable to resist any longer, her fingers found the large hard nubs and she gave them both a firm squeeze. A loud moan came from her lips and she shuddered as a hot electric impulse shot from her nipples and ran through her entire body, seeming to ending at her pussy.

Gasping, she released her nipples and sank back into the soft couch. After a few breaths she looked down at her breasts again. They had never been that sensitive before, she thought. She didn't even think her clit was that sensitive. She realized it must have something to do with the changes her Mistress had made in her.

She wondered at how Cassandra had changed her body like that; what kind of drug could bring about such a change? As she pondered it another memory finally came back, the table at the ice cream stand, meeting Cassandra, and the sparkling powder. Then she remembered Cassandra's words after the powder had hit her:

"You are now my Pet and I am your Mistress. You no longer have any interest in men, you are only sexually interested in other women. You will love no one else in life except me and my other Pets but you may lust after other women. You will obey every command I give you without hesitation and will enjoy and find pleasure in following my commands. Your body and soul are mine for as long as I wish."

Molly felt a flush of anger at the realization that she had been taken against her will, but as quickly as the anger appeared, it died. She didn't care how the Mistress had gotten her, it didn't matter. What did matter was that her Mistress loved her and she loved her Mistress. For the first time, in a long time, she felt completely at peace and happy with herself.

There was a soft click from across the room and a wedge of bright light flooded into the room. Molly saw a form silhouetted by the light from outside then the door closed and the room was once again dark. Molly, her eyes dazzled by the sudden bright light, couldn't make out who had entered. She saw a form approach and settle onto the end of the couch.

"How are you feeling?" The stranger asked.

Molly realized it was Lucy, the girl from the store. It occurred to her that she was probably in the stores back office.

"I'm fine I think. Where is the Mistress?" Molly asked. She was suddenly self-conscious of her near nakedness. She tried, unsuccessfully, to cover her breasts with her arms.

"She had some things to do so she left you with me for now. You've been sleeping in here most of the day. The mall just closed so I came in to check on you again. I told our Mistress that I would bring you back to her house when you woke up." Her eyes roamed up and down Molly's nearly naked body, "So you feel better now?" She asked again.

"Yes, I'm fine I think." She felt a stirring between her legs as Lucy's eyes continued to roam over her.

The redhead smiled as her gaze finally settled on Molly's large breasts. "You gave quite a performance in the store earlier you know. It's a good thing that there was no one else in the store right then because all of that moaning and screaming would have really caused a problem. Someone might have called the police or something." She reached over and traced one finger lightly down Molly's cheek. "But no one did, and it's good I was alone because I was able to put my hands in my pants and get myself off while I was listening to you."

Molly felt her face heating with embarrassment. "You could hear everything?"

"I think half the people in the Mall could hear everything." Lucy chuckled. "But no one walked in, maybe because of the noise, maybe just from luck. But no one saw you go in and no one saw you come out so no one will know it was you making all that noise, not that it really matters anyway."

Lucy was quiet for a moment then turned her head away. After another moment she asked in a quiet voice without facing Molly, "Do you think I'm pretty?"

For a moment Molly didn't know what to say and her eyes glanced over the girl's features for a moment before answering. She took in the mass of thick, curly red hair tied back in a ponytail, the pale blue, almost gray eyes, the smattering of freckles across the cheeks and over the small nose. From there her eyes trailed down the lush swell of the girl's heavy breasts, toned body, slim hips and shapely legs.

She nodded wordlessly for a moment before she could finally speak. "Yes," she finally managed, "You are very beautiful."

Lucy beamed with happiness then quickly leaned in and kissed Molly hard on the lips.

Molly was so shocked by the girl's move that she didn't respond for a moment. When she finally did it was to open her mouth and let Lucy's tongue dance with her own. After a few minutes Lucy broke the kiss and sat back a little.

"I'm so glad you think I'm beautiful because I think you're absolutely gorgeous!" She sat back a little more, "Our Mistress told me one other thing before she left." Lucy's eyes seemed to sparkle with mischief as her fingers twisted a lock of her red hair. "She said that because I was such a good pet, that you were to make love to me before I brought you back to her house."

Molly felt her body respond instantly to her Mistress' command, even though the command was through Lucy. She felt a tightening in her breasts as her nipples stiffened and heat flared between her legs. With a hoarse breathy whisper she asked, "The Mistress told you that? That I was to make love to you?"

Lucy's breathing had quickened and her eyes were glazed, "Yesssss." She hissed out. "You are to please me in any way I wish."

"And how would you like me to please you?" Molly asked as she crawled over on top of Lucy and began nuzzling and kissing the redhead's chin, working her way down her neck and finally down to her soft exposed cleavage.

"Any way you want sweetheart... any way you want," was Lucy's dreamy reply as Molly's soft lips began exploring the tops of her sensitive breasts.

Molly's entire world was now centered on giving pleasure to the beautiful red head under her. Although she had no experience with making love to another woman, Molly recalled all of the fantasies she had late at night after peeking at the porn magazines and she knew what she would like done to her so she did those things to Lucy.

She trailed soft wet kisses over the tops of Lucy's firm breasts as her hands slid down to find the bottom of the blouse. Hardly losing contact with the smooth skin of her breasts, Molly smoothly pulled Lucy's blouse up exposing large firm breasts covered with light freckles encased in a satiny black bra. She pulled the blouse the rest of the way off and resumed her kisses and nips on the soft flesh of Lucy's chest. The light floral sent of Lucy's body wash filled Molly's head as she buried her face between the soft mounds.

Lucy let out a soft moan and placed one hand on the back of Lucy's head. "That's right sweetheart, oooohhhh that's so nice. Mmm."

The sounds of pleasure coming from Lucy drove Molly on. Her Mistress wanted her to please this woman and she desperately wanted to obey her Mistress' commands. She reached up and pulled the black shoulder straps down. With her chin she pushed one satin cup down exposing a stiff pink nipple. She kissed her way over to the hard little nub but didn't immediately wrap her lips around it. Instead she trailed soft kisses around it, getting closer with each kiss but carefully not touching the nipple.

"Mmm... have you ever made love to another woman before today Baby?" Lucy asked between moans.

"No." Molly replied without lifting her head from Lucy's chest.

Lucy groaned with delight, "You're very... mmmm... very talented for your... your first time. Oooohhh!"

Molly finally wrapped her lips around the stiff little summit of Lucy's breast and sucked the nipple into her mouth. She rolled her tongue around the hard nub enjoying the pleasant smooth feel as much as she enjoyed the moans of her lover.

She reached around Lucy's back and unhooked her bra strap and pulled the soft satiny cups away, dropping it on the floor. While she continued to suckle and kiss the freckled breasts, she trailed one hand down Lucy's side to unzip her tight pants. Finding the side zipper, she fumbled with it for a moment before finally getting it down.

Lucy groaned as she felt her pants being opened. "That's right Baby, oooohhhhh, get into my pants."

Wanting only to do as she was told Molly slid down to the floor between Lucy's knees and with one smooth movement, pulled her pants and panties down. What she saw between Lucy's legs sent a wave of longing through her. Lucy's pussy was perfectly smooth and hairless. Puffy pink lips gleamed wetly in the soft light and she could see her large clit poking out from its hood.

Lucy head rolled from side to side as she moaned. "Now eat me baby. I need... oh.... I need you! I need... Ooooohhhh!"

Lucy's last words were lost in a loud moan as Molly buried her face in the redhead's hot sex. She had never tasted another woman before and she found that the salty musky taste was wonderful. Her hands wrapped around Lucy's hips in order to hold on and keep in contact with her pussy as the redhead began to buck and bounce off the couch. Lucy's moans and grunts had been replaced with cries and screams as she approached her climax.

Molly found her pleasure increasing with Lucy's. Each lick of Lucy's pussy also sent ripples of enjoyment through her own body. Every cry from the redhead made Molly shudder with pleasure.

"Oh fuck!" Lucy screamed as her back arched and slammed her cunt into Molly's face. "I'm gonna cum!"

A wave of thicker, muskier juice flooded out of Lucy onto Molly's pretty face as the redhead went over the edge. Screams filled the small office as the slender brunette tried to hold on and continue licking up the wonderful cum. After a few seconds Molly felt her own body pass the point of no return and she went over the edge as well. Her fingernails dug into the soft skin of Lucy's ass as a wave of burning hot ecstasy exploded through her. She screamed into Lucy's hot cunt as the bliss assaulted her trembling body.

The girls' screams and cries of pleasure echoed around the small office and the smell of their lust filled the room.

Finally unable to hold herself up any longer, Molly collapsed to the floor between Lucy's spread legs.

Both girls lay panting and moaning softly to themselves for a few minutes before Lucy finally lay down on the couch and beckoned to Molly. "Come up here and lay with me Sweetheart."

Molly moved slowly and lay down on the couch next to her lover. She snuggled in tight, enjoying the feel of her own large breasts pressed into Lucy's side. "Did I please you?"

A dreamy smile played across Lucy's lips. "Oh, yes Baby. That was wonderful." She leaned over and kissed Molly softly on the lips. They kissed softly for several minutes, sharing the taste of Lucy's hot sex. Lucy finally broke the kiss and said, "We have to be going soon. Our Mistress will want to see how you are doing. But I need to rest a few minutes more and your body feels so wonderful against me," She lamented.

Molly realized that even while relaxing she was still pleasing Lucy. She snuggled tighter against the redhead making her moan softly. Lucy's moan triggered another swell of heat that rippled through Molly's tight body and she moaned as well.

After cuddling for a few minutes more Lucy turned her head, kissed the brunette lightly on the cheek and spoke softly, "I'm sorry we can't continue this, but we really must get going sweetheart." She unwrapped herself from Molly and stood up. "Come on Baby, let's get dressed." She picked up a bag on the table, "here are your new clothes."

Curious, Molly reached into the bag and pulled out its contents. The only thing in the bag was a bright red dress made from some kind of stretchy fabric that shimmered in the dim light.

Lucy reached behind the desk and pulled out a pair of red high heels with a tall, slender, stiletto heel. "These too." She winked.

Molly started to pull on the dress but Lucy made a little sound in her throat. When she turned to look, Lucy pointed at her panties. Confused, Molly asked, "What?"

"That dress is your new uniform, the uniform of one of the Mistress' Pet's. We all have one. You never wear any panties or bra with your uniform, Mistress' orders."

Lucy enjoyed Molly's embarrassed blush as she pulled down the damp white panties, exposing her untrimmed mass of soft brown curls. She placed the panties on the desk as she resumed pulling down the slinky red dress. Lucy reached over and rubbed a finger through the soft hair between Molly's legs as she looked into the girls eyes. "The Mistress will take care of this soon. She doesn't like anything to get in the way of her... um... enjoyment." As she said it she pushed her finger slowly inside Molly's hot sex.

Molly gasped at the sudden, unexpected invasion. "Oh Lucy... what...?!"

"Do you want to cum again Baby?" She slowly worked the finger in and out of Molly's pussy.

"Yessssss... oh please!" Molly begged.

Lucy smiled a wickedly. "You know the Mistress gave you to me for the afternoon right?"

"Yes!" Molly gasped. "I'm yours!"

"And you have to do exactly what I tell you. Exactly." The finger continued it's slow, steady rhythm.

"Yessssss..." Molly said between pants.

"Good. Now finish getting dressed." Lucy said with that same wicked smile as she slid her finger back out of Molly's pussy and slowly licked it clean.

Molly gasped in desperate need as she slowly resumed getting dressed. She was right on the brink of ecstasy and stopping was torture. With a whimper she pulled the dress down over her hot, needy pussy. She felt a hot bead of her juice trailing slowly down the inside of her leg.

When she was finished pulling the dress down she thought that she had been given the wrong size. The fabric barely went down far enough to cover her naked sex and the deep scoop neckline exposed her large breasts almost down to her nipples, which stood out plainly through the thin fabric. She thought that any movement at all would cause the dress to ride up, exposing her, but she found that the fabric stuck to her like a second skin. She reached down and put on the high spike heeled shoes, taking a moment to catch her balance before she looked up to see Lucy standing before her.

Lucy had quickly and expertly changed into her own uniform while Molly was getting her shoes on. Her dress was exactly the same as Molly's except that it was black, not red.

Molly sighed at the sight of Lucy in her black dress. The dress did absolutely nothing to hide the girls lusciously proportioned body. In fact, it made her seem even more curvaceous. The tall heels accentuated her long shapely legs. The tight dress hugged her slender hips, up over her thin waist and finally to her massive breasts that looked as if they would spill out at any moment.

Lucy smiled and said "Time to go Sweetie." As she lead Molly out through the store they past the racks of skimpy bras, thongs and garter belts, all very sexy and feminine. The store was long and narrow with a modern motif. The front had a single door on one side and a display window with two stylized chrome plated female mannequins in it.

Lucy turned just as they got to the door. "You know, I always thought this store needed something sexier in the front window. What do you think?"

Molly was suddenly nervous but she was also still incredibly aroused. She thought she knew where Lucy was going with this and she didn't want to do it, but at the same time wanted to obey Lucy. "I don't know." She managed to get out between trembling lips.

A slow smile spread on Lucy's face and she glanced at Molly' s eyes, the window, Molly's breasts and back to the window again. "Why don't you climb up there and we'll see if you make it any sexier."

Molly hesitated, "But someone will see me."

"The mall is closed. Most people went home while you tasted your first girl in the back office." She winked, "Now get that tight little ass up there." She pointed.

With a nervous whimper, Molly climbed into the display case and turned to face Lucy.

Lucy smiled and closed the glass door, locking Molly in. Lucy walked outside the store and stood with her hands on her hips making a show of looking the storefront up and down as if deciding weather or not it was any better. "I'm still not sure. Maybe if you put on a little bit of a show. Try it."

Molly, hesitant but needing to obey, felt her hands start to move. Seemingly with minds of their own they started to wander slowly up and down her body. They trailed seductively down her flat stomach, over her curvy hips and squeezed her tight ass. From there they wandered back up her body, caressed her heavy breasts causing her to gasp, up her slender neck and finally into her thick light brown hair. The whole time her hands roamed, her body swayed seductively to soundless music.

"Hmmm... still not enough." Lucy's voice came through the glass, muffled but understandable. "Maybe you should try a little more action. Maybe have a little fun with one of you co-stars in there."