All Comments on 'A New Life'

by cheerful_deviant

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Heels LoverHeels Loverover 18 years ago
So Sexy!

This is a beautifully erotic story! Great descriptive writing, painting scenes of sensual, beautiful women reveling in their femininity!

Loved it - - Please give us more stories like this one!!

shannon_estshannon_estover 18 years ago
WoW!

What a deliciously sensous story! Looking forward to reading more of your stories! Awesome job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Glad to see your return

It has been a long time since your last submission in the "Changed" series. Glad to see that you have decided to return to give us another outstanding work of pornography. You have captured again that terribly intriguing quality of someone drawn in by the lure and fascination of forbidden sex. Sexual acts which the person does not know if they want, but which are so attractive that the person just keeps pursuing them. PLEASE, don't want so long to favor us with another story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome job!

But then again, you know I'm one of your bestest fans. Don't stop now, man, get a groove on and whip up another!

v~

"Did you like it, Pet?"

The answer is: HELL YEAH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

it was exelent but u left us hanging and with no outlet to further our lust. but so far a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Intense

Dear Deviant! :o)

pls be so kind and share with us some more of your works/thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
delicious

i watched my wife masterbate while she read these over and over last night, it made her want women more than ever and I cant wait until she seduces her girlfriend Sharon and tells me all about their week in Vegas....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Brilliant

That was best story I've seen yet, hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
fabulous

simply fabulous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful!

I would love to read more stories like this. Maybe even a continuation of this story. You are an excellent writer and you had me very wet from the beginning. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Grammar issues!!!

This would be an incredibly well-written story if not for plentiful (more than ten) grammar issues that distract from the artistry. I was willing to forgive a few of them because this story is imaginative and descriptive, but they are so abundant that I couldn't ignore them.

bottybitchbottybitchalmost 3 years ago

awesome beautiful story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous