All Comments on 'A Little Witch Named Ruby'

by Lady Malachite

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Cute little witch

Great stlye, lovely mixture of spells and worldly ways.

Tis a sad ending though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
liked it I did

As usual, My Lady hits the occult nail, square on the head!

Popparocker

sacksackover 17 years ago
loved this!

Ruby (and indeed the other characters) are believable and extremely well described. I felt like I was a "fly on the wall" throughout. Good luck in the contest!

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 17 years ago
Not a reader...

Not a reader in this cat (no pun intended :) normally... but you may have made me a convert! I LOVE this title, and I love Ruby! Good luck, Mal!

TE999TE999over 17 years ago
Sexy and clever

I really enjoyed the way the characters were portrayed and the imagery was excellent. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
As always

My Lady

I always turn to you for something imaginative, erotic and entertaining, as well as well-written. This is up to your usual standard my dear.

JoiseyMadisonJoiseyMadisonover 17 years ago
Nicely Done

Fantastic imagery and nicely developed characters.Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rushed ending

Why did you hurry the end? The mother was a witch? You said they couldn’t be a witch without a familiar and hers was drowned and yet she could raise the dead? Plus I don’t trust the wizard. Some unanswered questions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
All Right, That Was Imaginative

Nothing more to see here folks, move along

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous