A Great Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck my cock, will you honey?"

"Of course, sir." Sinking to her knees, she took him into her mouth, swirling the tip and sliding up and down, wetting him with her saliva.

"You aren't wearing any panties, are you?" He had a mischievous grin on his face, and she moaned into his cock, shaking her head.

"You realize you are my bitch now, don't you?" His fingers ran through her hair, and she nodded this time as he reached down and pulled up her skirt.

"Stand up, honey."

She did, and did not resist as he bent her over his desk. She felt his slacks falling to his ankles as he bunched her skirt and then entered her from behind. "I've been thinking about this all weekend. I've been thinking about what I'm going to do to you."

"Oh my god boss..." His thick cock slid right into her, and despite the fact that she had played with herself and her favorite vibrator last night thinking of him, the real thing was simply overwhelming. He was doing that movement thing again, and she gasped for air, feeling herself getting closer and closer.

"I have something for you." Dropping his third box next to her, she grinned, her pussy spasming with orgasm. "I think you're going to like it, you little slut. Oh FUCK!" His cock spasmed in her pussy and she moaned in a low growl as she got filled with his spunk.

He fell backwards into his chair, breathing ragged. A grin spread across his face as she pulled some tissues out of his desk drawer and cleaned herself up before picking up the box. "More diamonds?"

"Better."

"What could be better?" But she smiled, opening it. A red bow was looking up at her. It was clear from her look that she did not understand, and he stood, taking her into his arms. Taking the bow from the box, he placed it on her forehead.

"You are my gift to myself. You are mine now."

Darren climbed out of the cab and looked around. Snow was falling in white fluffs all over the place, mixed with freezing rain. Looking up at the apartment building, he noted the lack of light in his apartment, and he hurried inside. Rushing up the stairs, he unlocked the door and looked around. Something was off.

It did not take him long to realize what it was. Amanda's pictures were gone, along with all her clothes. Her furniture, kitchen stuff and such was still there, but her laptop, DVD's, and TV out of bedroom was gone. Quickly he walked into the living room, looking around. The Christmas tree stand was mocking him, still standing where she had asked him over and over to get a tree before leaving. He hated those things, seeing them as a waste of money.

But something drew him to it, and inside the stand he found an envelope. Pulling it out he opened it up to reveal a Christmas card, with a picture inside. It was her. Amanda dressed in red panties, red bra, and a Santa hat, standing before a huge tree in some house, next to a fireplace. Quickly he flipped open the card, his eyes flying across the printed part to her words.

"Darren, glad you made it home safe. I finally got my Christmas wish, and I wish you would have been here to see it. Good bye Darren, and Merry Christmas."

He dropped the card, cursing out loud.

The sun was rising when she opened her eyes, rolling over. Mark was still sleeping, but that didn't last long once she took his cock into her hand. The man grinned at her, reaching down to slap her ass. "I like that about you."

"What's that?" Kissing him, she sucked his tongue, morning breath and all, loving how the first look in his eyes was always one of want for her.

"How you are insatiable. Now suck my cock, bitch."

She moaned, submitting to him and doing as told. "Do you know what day today is?" Her voice was muffled as she kissed down his stomach under the covers, but he knew, running his fingers through her hair.

"Christmas morning."

"Yesss!" She loved all things Christmas he had learned over the last ten days.

"Well, merry Christmas then, my little slut." Grabbing his hair he pushed her onto his cock, growling out loud.

Amanda greedily inhaled the large shaft. She loved how he demanded of her, loved how he did not allow her to wear clothes in his house, loved how he made her suck his cock every morning before they went to work, made her act all proper and prim at the office, ate out her pussy in his car during lunch, and above all, loved how he treated her like a complete slut in their bed at night.

She knew there were presents for her under the tree, but they did not matter. By taking her, by forcing her past where she had been comfortable, by taking her and making her his sexual slave, she had gotten the present she wanted, the present the needed, the present she did not even know was out there.

And is that what Christmas is all about?