A Great Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt him slide under her dress, grabbing her ass, and telling her how nice it looked in the dress, and how it felt even better. He was biting her neck, and she mewled as he fingered her pussy, and then suddenly her legs were around his neck, and he was eating her.

She screamed out as his tongue pushed into her wetness, those nimble fingers pulling her thong aside. Sucking her clit into his mouth he nibbled on it as his fingers teased her ass and pinched her nipples, making her groan and shake with release. Wow, that was awesome! But he did not stop, building to a faster and faster pace as he lashed at her pussy. Her clit surrendered to the massive assault upon the senses as he focused all his efforts on her little pleasure nub, then fucked her with her tongue, pushing it in deep and spreading it. Pulling back he licked the length of her slit, driving her mad, and then attacked her clit again.

She loved it when a man did this for her, when a man was willing to go down and get her all worked up and horny and good cunnilingus made her very willing to consider such things as anal penetration or busting out the naughty nurse costume. As another orgasm washed over her, she wondered why she had never come on to him before, no longer able to moan as her fingers gripped the couch tight, squeezing her eyes shut as she pulled him in deeper with her legs.

Never had a man gone down on her like this. Darren, when he was a bit tipsy himself and willing to have her sit on his face, was a straight in-out man, fucking her with his tongue until she got off and rolled off. Before him, there had been several guys that had occasionally tried, but she only infrequently achieved that sexual bliss with them. With Mark, she was already screaming past number three.

And the man showed no sign of stopping. She had worked for him for almost two years now, two years that she would readily admit had been filled with lots of flirting, sexual tension, and awkward moments when she caught him starring at her breasts or ass, or when she noticed that he had a hard on. And in those two years she had learned that he was relentless in all his pursuits. There was a picture of him in the hallway outside the office, a picture that showed him shooting down the hill at some crazy race in the mountains of Georgia, covered in blood and mud, with a massive grin on his face. He had raced his mountain bike for 24 hours straight apparently, and suffered a pulled hamstring, a chipped tooth, and a minor concussion. And at this very moment it felt as if he might just keep eating her pussy that long, as she shook again and screamed, her legs wrapping around his head, her hands grasping at the rich leather for support. Make that number four.

"Ohh...ohh...oh boss...uhm....so good...so good...so good..." She was moaning and panting now, looking down her body at him. Her dress was bunched around her waist, the Christmas spirit red pooling on her stomach for what she hoped was a very wanton appearance of lust for the man that was making her incredibly happy right now. He grinned up at her, and then he took her.

Just like that he was on top of her, his cock deep in her pussy, filling her in one smooth stroke as he held her tight to him. His hip spread her legs wide apart as he locked his lips down onto hers, kissing her hard. She cried out as he stuffed her with cock, her hands grabbing at his shoulders.

"Oh god boss! You're in my pussy!" She giggled as she said it, kissing him back. Wow, he had a big dick! She could feel it in her now, feel it moving, feel him pull back and thrust back in, his hips building up speed as he hammered her, and she cried out as it washed over her again. Damn, this man was awesome!

"Yes I am little girl."

"Boss! You're fucking me!" She moaned out, throwing her head back and closing her eyes, enjoying the sensation, loving that feeling of being so full of cock you just can't get enough as he sucked her nipples, biting them. She arched her back, pushing them into his face and heard him laugh out loud at the gesture, feeling his fat head pass her lips, and then dive back in.

"Oh boss...oh boss...that's so bad...so bad..."

"Just shut up and take it, bitch. Who's your daddy?" His voice was harsh and rough, raw. It made her horny, made her want more, and she willingly submitted herself to him without thinking about it. Biting her nipple, he reached down and smacked her ass, making her yelp. She giggled again, grabbing his head and pulling him close, kissing him passionately on the lips, losing herself in the moment.

"You're my daddy. Fuck me with that big cock daddy, fuck your little slut."

And fuck her he did. His hips must have been double jointed or something, the way he moved them in opposing directions at once, slamming into her and filling her over and over with that bat between his legs as he kissed her and mauled her tits, never coming from the same angle twice, driving her crazy and making her scream his name as he banged her on his couch.

It was a heady experience, the smell of leather and sex mixing in her alcohol clouded mind, the pleasure he was releasing in her adding its own volatile mix of hormones to the equation, and combining with the general rejection she was feeling in her love life right now to make her very willing to do deviant dirty things with him. And when he suddenly pulled out, stuck his tongue deep into her pussy and then squeezed her clit with that big muscle, she offered herself to him in sexual slavery, the only condition being a lifetime supply of butter pecan ice cream and continuous 69'ing.

He laughed, sliding back onto the couch next to her and smacking her ass. The girl growled as he pulled her against himself, mashing her tits against his expensive shirt, her nipples feeling sensitive and sending shocks of pleasure through her body. His hands took a firm hold of her and pushed her down onto the floor, her face coming face to face with the thick pleasure rod that had been taking such good care of her. He did not hesitate to grab her hair and push it into her mouth, making his desires very clear to his little office slut. She tasted herself on him, and loved it when he told her to play with herself.

"Show daddy something. Touch your little pussy and rub it for daddy." Adjusting his hand closer to the base of her skull, he gripped her hair tight and started fucking her throat. She moaned out, sliding her finger into her sopping wet vagina, hoping more then anything at that moment to please him. She felt slutty, she felt horny, she felt wanton, and there was nothing that she would not have done for him right now.

"You want me to fuck you some more? Beat up that little pussy of yours? You have a tiny, tight little pussy, you know that?"

She nodded her head yes to all the above and squealed out as he picked her straight up off the floor and stood, impaling her on his cock with a strong thrust of his hips. Gasping for hair she held out tight as he walked around his office, bouncing her on his hips. She thought she was floating and falling as he worked his arms under her legs, letting them stick out at odd angles as she got railed up against the wall, his hands grabbing her ass and squeezing it, the juices from her pussy flowing freely and lubricating his thumb as it pushed against her back hole. It was so damn sexy, so fucking animalistic, and she bit him, bit him hard enough to break the skin on his neck, which stunned the drunken blond, but did not stop him from pounding her pussy into submission, which apparently meant it was okay, and so she just screamed his name in another orgasm as he sucked on her titties and told her she was his little bitch.

His orgasm came on suddenly, but she felt his cock shaking, heard his labored breathing, and then he was filling her with wad after wad of gushing cum, his cock shaking and spasming in her, the feeling overwhelming as she clutched tight to him, sucking air, covered in sweat.

He did not let go, carrying her back to the couch and pushing her down onto it. She smiled up at him, and did not resist when he grabbed her hair and pushed his cock back into her mouth. Greedily she accepted it, sucking him clean and slobbing his massive knob with her saliva, loving the feeling of the thick cock in her mouth, the taste powerful and sweet at the same time.

"Give me your thong." He pulled back and put his dick away, causing a sad look on her face. "Don't worry, we aren't done yet." He took the garment from her and put it in his pocket, then handed her some tissues to clean herself up with. She smiled and took them, then ditched them in the trash can.

"What's next, boss?"

"You are going to come home with me, and I'm going to fuck you raw." He pulled her against himself, kissing her hard. She moaned into the kiss, loving it. What a great way to end the week!

Under normal circumstances, Amanda would not have let him drive, and would not have gotten into a car with a man who had enjoyed this much alcohol. But these were not normal circumstances, and today was no normal day!

So they sucked faced all the way down the elevator. He got the door of the Mercedes for her, and before he could walk away she quickly pulled out his cock and sucked it into her mouth, swirling the tip with her tongue. He moaned out, grabbing the door and the roof, thrusting into her face. He felt the pressure rising in his nuts so he pulled back, grinning at her. "Naughty girl."

"Spank me then." She had pulled her dress back up before leaving his office, but now she let one strap slip of her shoulder, exposing her right tit. Mark grinned, tweaking her nipple before pushing the door shut.

The game continued as they raced towards his house, with her exposing more and more of herself, playing with her tits and pussy, telling him how bad she needed his firm touch and his big cock, moaning as she brought herself to orgasm. He set a new personal record for the twenty mile journey.

She had been to his house before, sitting just off the lake and built on a golf course, the ultimate real estate combination if one were to believe the three friends she had brought with her to the party right after getting hired. It was by no means some massive mansion, but it was a house meant for a family, occupied by one man and his voracious sex drive, as she soon learned.

The carpet in his living room was soft and fluffy she discovered as soon as they walked through the door. Grabbing her, they fell to the floor wrapped up in each other, kissing, sucking face. Her dress flew away some where, and now she was only in high heels, which he ordered her to keep on as he pushed his cock back into her mouth. She accepted his orders, playing with her tits as he pulled of his tie and shirt. Wow, nice sick pack.

Pushing her onto her back he mounted her, filling her with his cock again. His arms wrapped her up, their lips locked, and then he as fucking her, fucking her for all he was worth, pounding into her pussy, making her cry out and scream his name, her nails leaving marks down his back as he slammed into her over and over.

Rolling onto his back she suddenly found herself on top. His hand reached out and grabbed a remote sitting on the glass top coffee table and music filled the room. She laughed out loud, moving with the rhythm as she rode him. His hands came up, caressing her breasts, rolling her nipples and pulling on them. Grinding her hips into him she felt herself thrown across the threshold again, her body shaking with release.

Those awesome abs of his not only looked good, they were functional, too. Sitting up he wrapped her up in his arms, then bent her backwards to use the leverage to stand up and drop down onto the couch. Turning around she mounted him reverse-cowgirl style, planting her feet on the floor and grabbing the white leather. Wow, these were even nicer then the one in his office.

His hips got in on the action now, and one hand came around dipping between her legs, the other taking a hold of her hair. She moaned his name as she got fucked like the bitch she was, hearing his labored breath behind her turning her on more and more.

"Cum for me, my little bitch. I want to feel you." He pinched her nipples and she complied with his command, doing her boss's bidding. Her whole body was quaking now and she saw stars as he pounded into her, suddenly standing up. Dropping her hands onto the coffee table to balance herself she found herself lifted with every thrust into her, the orgasm not abating.

They took a break to sip some more champagne, and then he ate her pussy some more, something he told her he truly enjoyed. Not that she was complaining, she loved the way he did it, and if he felt the need to eat her all night long, she would not stop him. His back yard furniture for was wrought iron, and as she got bounced on his lap and fucked like a rag doll, she at one point found herself focusing on the pointy tips to keep conscious. God, how many times was she going to get off tonight?

They ended in the hot tub, a gorgeous, wood clad affair that sat on the edge of the deck, overlooking the lake. She could see the lights of all the houses decorated for Christmas, the soft hue of Mark's Christmas lights behind them gave their time in the hot water a soft ambiance, and she felt truly fucked. She was sitting in his arms, sipping a glass of wine as he nibbled on her ear, gently caressing her body with his strong hands, and what more could one ask for on a cold winter night?

She now honestly believed that he may have been crazy enough to ride a bike for a day straight, and had the stamina. Her pussy was raw as promised, and the hot water felt oddly soothing, smelling of lavender and sex. He had feed her all the things that are so cliché, and that she was not at all surprised a successful bachelor like him had in this house. She could still taste the whipped cream in her mouth, mixed with the flavor of his cum, and the chocolate covered strawberries were divine. She also did not believe that he had bought them at the grocery store down the street "on a hunch yesterday."

At one point he had chased her through the house, his naked form preceded by that massive cock that had been hammering her into submission all night, and she loved to run away a bit, then turn and watch him come after her. He had a wild lust in his eyes that even her alcohol hazed mind could recognize, a desire to dominate and fuck her that was rare in men these days, and that made her pussy drool as he followed her twice around his big Christmas tree, and then up the stairs lined with seasonal pictures and mistletoe.

He had finally caught up with her in the home gym he kept in the room over his garage, a room with only one exit, where she was trapped like a wild animal, and that was how he treated her. She could not believe how turned on she got as he pushed her around, groping at her, fondling her and smacking her ass. No man had ever treated her like that, pushing her down onto his work out bench, and taking her from behind, forcing his cock into her tired pussy, and banging the shit out of her.

She tried to push back, but he was so much stronger, so much more powerful, making her stay down and submit to him, her hands grabbing the frame of the bench press rack as her legs braced against the floor, eyes screwed shut under the assault that was so tantalizing, so awesome, that she screamed his name when his big dick caused her to shake again.

Reaching around he grabbed her tits, his hips bucking into her ass as he fucked her, pinching her nipples and making her whimper at the awesome sensation of pain and pleasure. "You like that, you little bitch?"

"Oh god daddy, I love it. I love it! Fuck your little office slut, fuck me good!"

"I'm going to baby, don't you worry. Daddy's going to fuck you senseless." And he made good on that promise, making her cum again, and then picked her up, his cock still buried in her to the hilt.

She was floating, she was flying as he wrapped his powerful arms around her and lifted, the only thing connecting them his cock and his hands, and she shook her arms and legs, screaming her head off at the intense feeling, until her voice failed, and all that was left was her eyes locked wide, mouth thrown open, air pushing but not moving as she felt a tremendous explosion in her groin, as if she had just taken ecstasy or something, the most incredible feeling.

Of course Mark was not done yet, making her lay on the floor before his tree and taking a picture of her, along with a picture of her bent over with her pussy spread before the large fern. He made her suck his big dick into the back of her throat, rubbing it on her tits, and titty fucking her, then taking her across his lap and spanking her.

Sure, she had gotten the occasional pat on the ass during sex, and she was a big fan of a boyfriend of hers smacking her ass in public to let her know that he appreciated the work she put into keeping it nice and round, and to let other men know that hey, this was his woman. But no man had ever sat down, laid her across his lap with his big dick poking at her, and then grabbed her hair and proceeded to spank her like a little whore, telling her that he knew that she had been naughty, and that Santa was coming to get his.

She was his bitch, and he told her so, told her that she was a dirty little bitch, that she was a slutty little bitch, how she dressed at the office, how she teased him, flirted with him, and how he was going to break her and make her his toy. She moaned and cried, her whole body convulsing under the treatment, and then suddenly she cried out in disbelief at the release in her pussy. Her legs were shaking, Mark was laughing at her, and she almost cried at the feeling of humiliation she felt, not believing how awesome it felt, how she craved more.

But he just pulled her up, sat her on his lap, and then she was inside again, her back to him, legs closed, and yet stuffed with that delicious dick, getting fucked by a true stud, and knowing that he would do whatever he pleased with her. When she screamed his name, she heard him laughing again, and it only made the sensation that much more intense.

Snuggling against him now in the hot tub she felt truly satiated, her sexual being content and excited at the feelings in her loins and her brain, feeling his kisses on her, the way he held her, snuggled her.

"You are the most amazing man." Kissing his lips, she took another sip from her wine glass, wondering how come she had never been with a man before that kept good wine around. A serious oversight on her part.

"That's because I have some great help around." He tweaked her nipple, and she giggled, leaning against him. "Just so that you know, you're staying the night. I have a very nice nightie I got you for your second Christmas present."

"Well Merry Christmas." Grinning at him she sank below the water, finding his cock and taking it into her mouth.

There was no doubt that she felt weird going home the next day. Her whole body was sore as she climbed out of the car and into her own, driving towards the apartment. The lack of message assuaged that somewhat, and the fact that Rob had not called Miriam, as discussed over dinner with the girls, helped. They danced into the night, and everybody admired her new diamonds, wiping away what may have been guilt. The next day was even easier, still no word from Darren, and by now she could care less, taking great care in laying out her clothes for work the next day.

Monday had the potential for being awkward, but there was no way her boss would allow that, calling her into his office as soon as she arrived. She smiled at him, and he admired the black skirt and red sweater with the Christmas motive, waving her to shut the door. She did, coming towards him, and following his hand signals to come around the desk. His cock was out of his trousers, and she moaned out at the sight of it.