A Ghost of a Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leapt up as if stung. "What the... who the... I... I... David!" she finally managed to splutter.

"Why the surprise? Who were you expecting to see?" her husband smiled broadly at her.

Incapable of speech, the woman just stared blankly, her mind a raging torrent of mixed emotions.

David reached forward and kissed his wife. "Let's sit down and have a drink. By the way, that dress looks even better on you than I'd hoped."

As David organized a bottle of champagne, Emma was completely distraught. What had she been thinking of? She'd actually planned to go for a seductive dinner with Tony in the most revealing dress she'd ever worn and with no underwear. Yes, she'd also thought, no, hoped, that it would turn into an erotic, adulterous evening. Now here was her husband. She was utterly ashamed of herself and totally humiliated.

"Happy Valentine's Day, darling!" said David, raising his glass. "I think we'd better do some talking, don't you?"

Emma lowered her eyes to the table. She didn't want to do any talking; she didn't even think she wanted to do breathing. She just wanted to die!

As his hand stroked her leg, David said nothing. His wife didn't protest as the hem of her dress was pushed up and the pale creamy flesh of her thighs was revealed. She wouldn't have stopped him if he'd stripped her naked, painted 'cheating slut' across her breasts and ass and paraded her round the room. She deserved it!

The firm hand had reached the soft white flesh of her upper thighs and slid across her lower belly.

"My oh my! No panties! What high hopes you had for tonight, it seems!"

His fingers explored, finding her hairless mons. He said nothing but just looked at her and raised his eyebrows. Emma felt her cheeks burn with shame and embarrassment. She wanted to run away and crawl into a hole.

"David, David, I can explain..."

"Really, Emma, you don't have to. It's easy to understand. It all seems pretty clear to me. You know that your husband's out of town working, so you decide to go out in public virtually naked on Valentine's Day looking so hot that any red blooded male would fuck you first and ask questions later. Isn't that about the gist of it?"

"Yes, no... yes!" She was beaten. Hot tears of shame and sorrow stung in her eyes.

"Who was going to be the lucky man, Tony?"

Emma raised her eyes sharply. "How do you know about Tony?"

"Oh, you're always going on about him. I know you've got a soft spot for him."

"Look, David, I'm so sorry, I've been terrible –"

David interrupted her. "Hush! Darling, you've absolutely no reason to be sorry. In fact, I think you've been a saint to put up with me. It's all completely my fault; I've been a lousy husband for ages even though I do love you dearly."

"David, no, I love you more than anything."

"Emma, I've paid no attention to your needs for a long time; been a pompous jerk and let the job take over my life. If you'd gone to bed with someone else tonight, someone who appreciated you, I couldn't have blamed you; I would have deserved it. But, I've seen the light, or rather; I've been shown the light. From now on things will be different"

A wan smile appeared on Emma's face. "How d'you mean 'different'?"

"Like this." David's hand moved between her thighs as he slid two fingers between her pussy lips. She sighed and spread her legs further apart as David pushed further into her opening. She saw a waiter approaching and tried to push David away to pull her dress down but David stopped her.

"Are you ready to order, sir?" the waiter said distractedly while staring blatantly at Emma's naked sex deeply filled with David's fingers.

"Err, no! I think we've changed our minds. We have to get home urgently, haven't we, darling?"

She just nodded as the fingers were withdrawn from her pussy. They both stood and Emma pulled down her dress as David put some notes on the table to cover the drinks.

"Hmm," she thought. "Now I've waved my cunt at three strangers today. Any more, I wonder?"

This time she wasn't embarrassed crossing the crowded restaurant in the revealing dress. As she walked behind her handsome husband, she let her hips sway and looked around proudly, enjoying the faces of the men staring with lust at her semi nudity and the wives looking at her torn between shock and envy.

As they reached his car, David tried to pull Emma to him but she resisted.

"Let's wait 'til we're home."

Settling in the passenger seat as David started the car, she thought about creasing the dress. She considered taking it off completely but decided she wanted to wait a while before displaying herself to him completely naked. This time she definitely wanted the driver to see as she raised her bottom and slid the hem up to her waist.

They nearly crashed as David's attention was completely distracted from the road. Getting a grip of himself, he concentrated on driving with one hand as the other stretched to rest on Emma's thigh. Before long, his hand had moved higher and was stroking her bare pussy. All of a sudden, Emma burst out laughing.

"What's funny, darling? Am I doing something wrong?"

"No, no! I just remembered saying to Liz that there wouldn't be any panties for me on Valentine's Day. I didn't know at the time how true that would be!"

Once inside the house, Emma sent David into the sitting room while she disappeared to the kitchen. When she joined him, she was carrying champagne and two glasses and David grinned and reached out to touch the bottle.

"Cold, I see! Who exactly were you expecting?"

She smiled wickedly. "Oh, I put it in the fridge 'just in case'!"

She opened the bottle and filled the glasses while David took off his jacket and tie. Taking a glass from her, he murmured.

"The last time we had champagne on Valentine's Day, I remember you did a wicked striptease for me."

"Well I can't tonight," she said, reaching behind her head with her free hand. "I haven't got enough clothes for it!" With that, she flicked the clasp behind her neck and the black silk slithered down her body leaving her completely naked but for stockings and shoes.

Putting her glass down, she purred, "I think I'll undress you tonight."

As she unbuttoned his shirt, he could smell the perfumed warmth of her skin. He suddenly asked,

"Tell me, have you got a vibrator?"

She stopped, shocked and looked at him.

"Yes, a long silver one! Why do you ask?"

"And a butt plug?"

She reddened, "Well, yes, if you must know. Why"

"It just seems there's a lot I don't know about my slut wife."

Smiling, Emma slid his shirt off. "But won't you have such fun finding out all the little dirty secrets of your little fuck slut!"

She felt a little tingle between her legs as she heard her crude words.

David's erection was bulging in his pants and after unbuckling his belt Emma was struggling to get his clothes over his rampant cock. She grabbed pants and briefs together and just lifted them up and pulled. As they suddenly came free she lost her balance and fell back on her naked ass... and stared open mouthed at his hairless cock and balls.

"You're, you're shaved!"

"Oh, that, yes, err, I don't know what came over me," he spluttered with embarrassment.

As her hands reached up to feel his smooth crotch, Emma cooed, "I think it looks lovely. I've often wanted you to do it but I never had the nerve to suggest it.

"One thing, mind. Next time I want to be the one to shave you!"

"That will be my slut's first new duty." David bent down and took her shoes and stockings off before helping her up and on to the sofa. She lay there, stretched naked, as she watched him quickly get rid of shoes and socks and step out of his pants.

David knelt by the sofa, looking at Emma excitedly. Her firm, white breasts were gently moving with her breathing and her dark nipples hard nubs. He leant forward and as he bit on one protruding teat felt her wince beneath him.

"Yes, yes, suck your slut's tits," Emma hissed in pleasure.

David took the other nipple in his mouth as his hand trailed slowly up her thigh, towards her core. He could feel her beginning to squirm and as he lifted his head he saw her head pushed back, her eyes closed and her mouth gaping open.

David's hand reached her pussy and, as he trailed his fingers between her outer and inner lips, he could feel them spread and swell. When his hand penetrated her wet vagina, she bucked slightly and gasped.

He moved his fingers in and out, feeling her juices soak his hand. As she began to

quiver, he pulled his hand away and knelt by her pussy, moving his head forward to drink in the musky smell.

Staring at the beautiful sight in front of him, he sighed thinking how long it had been since his head had been between her legs, except in a dream. Why had he closed his mind to the pleasures and love his sexy wife wanted to share with him. His eyes roamed eagerly over her engorged pussy, the huge swollen lips seemed to pulsate, inviting him towards them. He enjoyed oral sex, so why had he deprived himself for so long?

His senses drove him forward. His head was filled with the scent of his wife's vagina. What had been so frustratingly out of his reach in his dream last night was his tonight and he was going to make the most of the chance. He put his mouth on her vagina and sucked gently. He couldn't remember her juices tasting as good and sweet as this and he was overcome with lust as he lapped furiously, darting his tongue in and out of her sopping opening.

"Ah, ah," squealed Emma, as David slid his hands under her buttocks to lift her pussy closer to his hungry mouth. He was mad with desire now, wanting to fuck her and suck her at the same time.

For her, for his beautiful slut, he held back his urge to fuck her. He wanted her to come first on his tongue. From the noises she was making, David knew she was close, and he moved his tongue to flick her clitoris as he pushed a finger deep inside her. Emma's body began to spasm as he nibbled the distended bud of her clitoris.

"Oh fuck, David, oh fuck. Aah, my cunt," she screamed. "I'm cumming!"

As the waves of pleasure coursed through her body, she bucked wildly, mashing her pubic bone in his face. David had to pull away, his face dripping with her wetness. As she began to relax, she whispered, "Your turn, now," and tried to reach for his throbbing shaft.

"No," he said insistently, "I'm going to fuck you now."

Emma lay back and sighed in submission.

"Do you want this fat cock in you?"

"Oh yes," Emma pleaded, feeling juices dripping down the crack in her ass onto the sofa cushion.

"Then beg me for it!"

She didn't pause to think.

"Oh God, David, stick your fat prick into your slut's cunt and fuck her, please."

David moved behind and, lifting her legs up, plunged his rigid cock in her vagina without ceremony. The force and depth of his penetration made Emma cry out, a mixture of pain and pleasure. He leant forward between her legs and, as his mouth found hers, he gasped as he felt the naked skin of his crotch touch her bare mound.

Overwhelmed by the novel sensation, David almost came immediately. It was so intense to actually feel the texture of her warm flesh as he pumped into her tight, wet hole.

David was soon thrusting rapidly in and out of Emma, the room filled with the scent of her arousal, her grunts of pleasure and loud smacking sounds as their bare flesh slapped together.

He felt her rocking beneath him as her orgasm built and felt her slip a hand down to rub her clitoris. In seconds, Emma went over the top and her body stiffened as she climaxed for the second time screaming, "Oh God, oh god, oh fuck, ahhhh."

David felt her pussy muscles clench his cock like a vice, holding him deep inside her. This was more than he could take. His balls tightened and as he pounded her tight sheath fiercely he felt his hot cum shoot up his cock and gush into the welcoming vagina.

They fell together on the sofa, spent, sweating and panting, lost in the mutual satisfaction of each other's body. It was some time before either of them could say anything.

Emma spoke first.

"You know, with the dress and the champagne I was on fire tonight. I felt so wet and horny; I would have fucked Tony tonight. I mean, if it had been him."

"I know."

"Now things can never be the same again."

"What, because of Tony?" David sounded worried.

"No, silly, because of you. It's just... today... you finally released me, my secret side. I loved being exposed in that dress. I want to do it again."

"Good, I want you to as well."

"And... and, God, this sounds awful David, but I want to be your slut. I think I've always wanted it; to let myself go sometimes and be your loving slut. It turns me on. Just with you though; the love of my life."

"And you always will be; my beautiful, sexy slut wife.

"Let's continue this in bed," David said softly, picking up the naked Emma and cradling her in his arms. "We've been so silly. We've got an awful lot of lost time to catch up on."

As they climbed the stairs, Emma nuzzled her head into his neck and squeezed her hand between her hip and David's stomach. She fondled his hairless crotch and held his hardening cock.

"Oh good," she whispered, "Because this loving slut wife needs the bald cock of her stud husband to fuck her tight ass right now!"

David smiled happily and thought he heard the ghostly sound of a very old man chuckling.