A Ghost of a Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They lay entwined, heads together on the pillow. Leaning into her, he clamped his lips firmly on hers as she opened to allow his insistent tongue to explore deep inside her mouth, tasting himself inside her.

She broke the passionate kiss.

"I can't wait, my pussy, I need you, I need your cock in my cunt now!" she gasped hoarsely.

"Patience, darling, patience! I don't want to miss any part of the exhibition."

"You bastard! Don't play with me, please, fuck me!" she cried as she smacked his bare buttock lightly.

Resisting an evil desire to hear her plead again, the man languidly moved his hand down the woman's body, flicking her nipples lightly and watching her twitch, before stroking his fingers tantalizingly across her flat stomach and smooth mound. He pressed the heel of his palm firmly against her smooth pubic bone and her hips leapt off the bed as if from an electric shock. Maintaining the pressure, he traced his fingers round her inner labia occasionally slipping a little way inside her wet cleft. He deliberately avoided the sensitive little nub of flesh.

"My clit! For fuck's sake, touch my clit, you bastard!"

Laughing, he turned over, moving his head down between her thighs, breathing in the heavy powerful sweet smell of her pussy. She took his recovering cock in her mouth, suckling it slowly back to full hardness.

The woman wriggled her hips, pressing her ass hard into the bed when she felt three fingers push deep into her pussy, massaging the inner walls of her slippery passage, searching for her magic spot. The sounds of her agitated panting grew shriller when she felt a tongue lightly brush the tip of her clitoris, sending waves of heat to her throbbing nipples. As the tongue started to exert more pressure, she began to shake and as her clit was sucked into a mouth and teeth nibbled her hard bud gently she exploded with a powerful climax racking her entire body.

As she recovered her senses, she felt the urgent, powerful need to be filled and taken.

"Fuck me! David, please, fuck me now!"

The man turned and positioned himself between the woman's legs. In one smooth movement he slid up her body until his mouth was on hers and the head of his cock was at the entrance to her vagina. Feeling him press against her swollen lips, the woman wrapped her legs tightly round his back to open herself fully to the welcome intruder. He paused for a moment then, with one powerful thrust, buried himself entirely in her gaping hole. He held himself there, listening to her shrill gasps and delighting in the pressure her pussy walls were exerting on his penis.

Slowly, so slowly, he started moving in and out of her hole. She was so wet that there was a crude slurping sound as he withdrew until he could feel her engorged labia against the head of his penis, before pushing back into her slippery depths. Moving further up so his pubic bone was on hers, the top of his cock rubbed her clitoris with each stroke. Feeling the trembling body beneath him, he knew she was close and increased his pace until he was pistoning inside her, his balls slapping loudly against her wet skin on each stroke.

She screamed piercingly as her orgasm swept though her, "Fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" The hips bucking wildly beneath him sent him over the edge and he came, violently, filling her hole with his hot cum before collapsing on top of her, totally spent.

They lay exhausted and silent for a long while in the afterglow, happy in the touch and smell of each other's warm, damp skin. Finally he kissed her tenderly saying,

"Happy Valentine, Emma."

"Thank you, David darling, that was wonderful," she whispered dreamily.

"There's only one problem, though, Ems."

"What's that?"

"What are we going to do tomorrow?"

"That's easy," she giggled. "We'll call it The Day after St Valentine and do it all again."

She took his hand and pulled it over her rounded bottom flesh until his fingers slid through the crease of her ass and rested on the puckered star of her anus.

"I think there's one part of the exhibition you didn't get into today!"

As the two giggling lovers snuggled sleepily together, the scene faded in front of David's eyes and he found himself back in the hotel room with Val.

"I remember giving her that diamond necklace," he said very quietly. "We'd been married two years and I'd just got promoted. I blew three months' salary on that but... it was worth it." A sad, pensive smile played on his lips.

"She's always loved and treasured it since. She says it reminds her of me when we're apart, especially remembering that night."

* * *

Part Three

Shaking off the sweet romantic memory, he turned to the old man crossly.

"Well, is that it? Is that all? What was the point of all that? It was a lovely, special memory from the past but that's all it is; a memory."

"No, David, there is more, much more to be seen. Come, the night is short and we have a lot to do."

As the old man clutched his arm tightly, the room spun and disappeared again from David's sight. When his eyes refocused, he recognized immediately where he was. He was in his own house, still only in his underwear, in the empty lounge. It was dark and the only light came from the large table lamp beside the armchair.

When his wife entered the room David gasped loudly and turned to Val, puzzled.

"Don't worry, David," the old man whispered. "She can't see or hear us."

Instead of her normal Saturday night stay-at-home sweats or jeans and jersey, Emma was dressed to kill, or at least seduce, he thought. He couldn't imagine why she was wearing a revealing, almost transparent white silk blouse and a practically indecent short, tight red skirt.

Emma put the glass of red wine she'd been carrying on the table by the lamp and sat in the armchair. For a moment she just sat, staring in front of her with sad, calf-like eyes then, sighing deeply, picked a book up from beside her chair and started reading. She didn't seem to be able to concentrate as she kept looking around the room, then taking a sip of wine.

Time passed slowly and nothing changed. Each time her glass was empty, Emma would go to the kitchen to refill it, then return to her chair and continue the same routine.

David turned to Val with an enquiring look but the old man just held his finger to his lips and pointed back to Emma. The sudden ring of the telephone broke the silence abruptly and Emma walked across to the writing desk to answer.

"Hi, darling, I hoped you'd ring."

"Oh, sorry Liz, it's you, I thought you were David. What on earth do you want on Valentine's night?"

"What, dinner? I thought you were off on your surf, turf and sodomy excursion in your rubber thong."

"What! Goodness! No, no I couldn't possibly... No, tell Nick from me, I think he's a real angel for even suggesting it, but I'm definitely not playing gooseberry on Valentine's night with anyone, not even you. Anyway, I've already eaten and David will probably call later."

"Liz, I said no. I'll give Nick a big sloppy kiss when I see him but tell him I couldn't possibly come... in any case; I haven't got the dress code underwear. Have a great time, bye."

She put the receiver down quickly to put an end to the entreaties and, going back to the armchair, sat staring blankly at her book. A few moments later she hurled the book on the floor, buried her face in her hands and started sobbing quietly. Then, as if something momentous had just struck her, she suddenly stopped crying and lifted her head up.

"Goodness gracious, girl" she announced out loud to the empty room. "You can do better than this. Take Liz's advice. Let's have a bit of fun and fantasy, it's Valentine's Day!"

With this, she turned off the light and headed into the kitchen with David and Val wafting invisibly behind her. Arming herself with the bottle of champagne she'd put to chill earlier 'just in case' and a glass, she climbed the stairs to her bedroom still followed by her ephemeral shadows.

After pouring a very full glass of the wine, she bent forward to rummage in her nightstand and David coughed and spluttered as he was treated to the glorious sight of the naked lower swells of his wife's buttocks neatly divided by a strip of light blue silk that just covered her pussy.

"She hasn't dressed like that for years; probably since college," thought David, embarrassingly aware of his rapidly stiffening cock.

Oblivious to the effect she was having on her invisible husband; Emma tossed a velvet bag on the bed and kicked off her high heels. She went over to the bedroom stereo, threw 'their CD', a soppy old Barry White album, in the drive and turned up the volume. She drank a large gulp of champagne as the first, throbbing bars of music burst into the room followed by the familiar chocolate-smooth, deep bass voice.

"You're the first, the last, my everything."

Emma stood in front of the large mirrored doors of the closet for a moment, and then began swaying gently with the music. Quickly, she was dancing in a slow, sensuous rhythm in time with the CD and caressing her body through her sexy clothes. As her hips moved from side to side, she rubbed the outside of her thighs suggestively, before sliding her hands to the front and stroking between her legs, up under her short skirt.

"You're my sun, my moon, my guiding star."

Her hips traced wider circles as her hands went to the neck of her white, satiny blouse and, in time with the beat, began undoing the buttons. Pulling the top free from the waistband of her skirt, she sang along with the music;

"You're all I'm livin' for, your love I'll keep for evermore."

She pushed her breasts out towards the mirror and pulled the blouse off her shoulders, letting it drop in a heap on the floor. The short red mini skirt followed it almost immediately.

"I see so many ways that I,

Can love you 'til the day I die."

Emma watched herself in the closet door as she gyrated brazenly, dressed only in pale blue silky bra and matching thong. David watched avidly, frustrated he couldn't cup his hands round her swaying, satin-enclosed breasts

"D'you wanna see this slut's ass?" she yelled at the mirror, her imaginary audience.

As the beat went on, she turned and spread her legs to thrust her nearly naked bottom obscenely at the glass. Waving her taut backside wantonly, she pulled her thong down until it was stretched nearly to breaking point between her knees. She leant forward and turned to admire the reflection of her spread backside.

"Cute butt, eh? What about a feel then!" and with this she put a hand through her legs to stroke down the crease of her bottom until she came to her anus. She ran her finger round the rim of the puckered ring for a few moments and then slipped the digit inside her back opening shouting, "Does your wife like it in the ass? Well, this slut does."

David couldn't believe his eyes or ears. This couldn't be his wife he was looking at, his gentle, loving, respectable wife, giving the most depraved striptease he had seen in his life. He knew only too well she was no prude with her language during sex but he'd never heard or seen her be quite as crude as this. How often had she done this? Hell, was this what she did when he was away? Oh, God, surely she'd never done it with a real audience had she?

Even as these frightening questions were swirling round his brain, David was ashamed to notice the powerful erection that was tenting his boxers. His wife's smutty porno show was making him very horny indeed. With a gasp, he suddenly thought of what the old man next to him was witnessing and turned questioningly.

"Don't worry, David," Val said softly, understanding the problem. "There is nothing I haven't seen and heard many, many times before and, anyway, I am a very, very old man."

The track had finished and Emma took advantage of the pause to kick off her thong and take another long swig from her refilled glass before standing in front of the mirror again.

As Barry crooned, "Never, never gonna give you up," she started again, now sexily undulating her near-naked body as she ground her hips and ass. As she sashayed in front of the mirror, she looked at the reflection of her displayed sex, her swollen, slicked labia clearly visible under her tuft of black pubic hair.

"Wanna see more, boys? Wanna see this slut's juicy fat cunt?" and with this she bent her knees as far away from her body as possible and pulled her sex lips wide apart. As she thrust her hips back and forth obscenely, David had a grandstand view of the pink interior of his wife's vagina. It was only too plain from the glistening wetness he could see that she was very aroused.

Barry had moved into a more soulful style and Emma was now swaying in front of the mirror stroking her nearly nude body. Her hands were roaming over her flat stomach and caressing the swells of her hips.

"I took the good times; I'll take the bad times."

Now with one hand she was palpating a breast through the thin lacy silk while the other hand was locked between her thighs. The red flush on her breasts left no doubt that the erotic exhibition was making her very hot and very excited.

One hand slipped under a shoulder strap of her bra and she eased it down, free of her arm before repeating the same thing with the other strap. Holding the silk cups over her breasts, she squeezed and massaged them wantonly through the fabric. Then, in one rapid movement, she pulled the bra down her body, twisted it round and unclipped it before throwing the garment across the room.

Still she went on. Now completely naked, she danced on, hands working her breasts upwards and together, fingers pinching and pulling her dark erect nipples. She leant forward shaking her firm pale breasts obscenely at the mirror.

"Pretty good tits, eh!" she shouted over the music. "This slut doesn't need a boob job."

David realized with a shock that he had taken his hard cock out of his boxers and was rubbing it in time with the music. "Oh, God," he thought. "I'm masturbating watching my wife giving a depraved strip show."

The music played on and Emma straightened, still dancing and playing with her breasts. As "I'll do anything you want me to" blared out from the stereo, she slid her hands seductively over her belly and clamped them over her sex.

"Wanna see some real action then? Wanna see this bitch take something real big up her slut cunt?"

Emma had reached behind and picked up the bag she'd thrown on the bed. The music played on while she pulled out a large, ribbed, black dildo and placed the tip at the entrance to her pussy. With one thrust, she shoved the long, fat plastic length deep into her sopping hole and cried out in ecstasy.

Lost now in her own pleasure, she forgot the music and the imaginary audience, concentrating solely on forcing the dildo deep in and out of her pussy. She worked faster and faster, using her finger to rub her erect clitoris furiously.

David watched open-mouthed and saw Emma begin to tremble. She closed her eyes as her body began to shake uncontrollably until, with a triumphant cry she climaxed and fell back on the bed.

As she regained her senses, Emma let a hand wander lazily over her stomach, drifting ever lower until she was idly twirling the damp black curls on her mound round her fingers.

"There was a time I would never have had that curly patch of black hair covering my pussy," she thought, rubbing her hand more insistently through her legs and over her mons. "David would have insisted I shaved it off."

Confused, David turned to Val, not understanding why he could hear Emma's thoughts as if they had been spoken.

"We are not human; we are of the soul tonight. Take heed! This is your one and only chance."

As the last song ended, Emma was still sprawled over the bed, her hands clawing again at her body. Three fingers were deep in her vagina and she was working her clitoris with her thumb.

"Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Oh, yes!"

David heard his wife's groans of delight as he watched her hips buck wildly on the bed. He was shocked. She was always so controlled these days when they made love; so... so mature. This Val guy must be spinning him a line. His wife, the exquisite Emma, just wasn't like this! OK, early on they'd been a bit wild, but that was just the rites of passage. They were more mature now, the hormones didn't control the brain like before; they were . . . they were, respectable, pillars of the community! He knew now that wasn't the case for Emma and, from the rock hard erection sticking out of his shorts, it seemed he must feel the same way.

The stereo had gone quiet but Emma didn't seem to have noticed. She searched in her bag again and brought out a pink plug and a tube. Before it dawned on David what she intended to do, Emma had spread jelly all over the object, pulled her knees up on the bed until her feet were nearly touching her ass cheeks and applied the pink tip to the dark, rosebud ring of her anus. As she circled the rim of her secret hole, David watched intently while a shining trickle seeped down the crease of her ass. She collected the liquid on a finger that she pushed firmly deep into her small orifice.

As David watched the bulbous pink plug slowly disappear into his wife's backside, he saw a momentary wince of pain on her face, soon followed by a beam of pleasure as she breathed his name, "David, oh, David." Leaving the phallus deeply embedded inside her, Emma moved her hands to work her labia and pubic mound.

Suddenly she stopped and sat up, resting on her elbows for a moment, lost in thought. With the pink plug still spreading her anus lewdly, Emma rushed to the bathroom and, seconds later, the sound of the shower reverberated round the bedroom. David wondered what on earth had caused her to interrupt her self pleasuring so abruptly.

She was gone a long while but finally the noise of the shower stopped. There were a series of clinks, what David guessed to be the sound of bottles being lifted and put back, before the door opened and Emma reappeared. As she took her hand away from between her legs, David gulped while his eyes feasted on the sight of Emma's gloriously smooth pussy, freshly shaved bare and oiled. The scent of Jasmine wasn't strong enough, however, to mask the strong aroma of female musk that was heavy in the air.

Taking a silver vibrator, Emma took up her previous position on the bed and set the buzzing tip against her clitoris as she drove four fingers into her vagina. Her previous orgasms didn't seem to have satisfied her and she was quickly grunting low moans as she led herself towards a fresh climax.

She switched her fingers to rub the hard peak of her clitoris and impaled the throbbing vibrator deep in her sopping channel. Her moans turned into loud shrieks as she writhed frenziedly until her back arched from the bed as she threw her head back and screamed, then lay flat sobbing quietly, "David, oh, David, why?"

The twitching of her body slowly subsided until; finally, she passed out from sexual exhaustion lying naked on the bed, the two dildos still crudely distending both her sex openings. The image began to flicker and darken in front of David's eyes as Val pulled him away.

* * *

Part Four

Back in his hotel room, David turned to the old man, shock and bewilderment puckering his brow and still embarrassed that Val must have noticed his erection.

"I'm amazed. I never had any idea she did things like that, could even think of doing such sluttish things. I didn't even know she had any sex toys, let alone used them like that!

"But is it really true? Tell me, I know the first time was real, I remember it very well but, that, what we've just seen, it can't have happened yet. It was Valentine's Day; that's the day after tomorrow. It doesn't make any sense; tell me what's going on!"