A Ghost of a Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val smiled knowingly, "It's very simple, really. We were in the certain future."

David snorted. "What the hell is that, it sounds complete nonsense to me?"

The old man laughed throatily, "Of course it does to you; you poor mortals can only live in the present, the here and now. If you could only see it, there is a pattern in life, a river flowing to the sea if you like, which means that events will flow in a predetermined pattern – unless a force acts on them, pushing them in a different direction."

"I think you mean, if I understand you properly, that what we have just seen is going to happen in forty eight hours time."

"Yes, without doubt my son, unless some inadequate human does something out of character and pushes the curve of the inevitable in a different direction." Val spoke wearily, as if frustrated by David's limited intelligence.

The exasperation was driving David crazy.

"Look, who the hell are you anyway? What are you doing here, in my room, in those silly fancy dress clothes? I'm going out of my mind and I need to know what's going on."

The old man motioned David to sit on the bed.

"It's not really important who I am but, as I can see you're being distracted from what I came to show you, I'll explain a few things to you.

"Two thousand years ago I was a priest in Rome. The government didn't want soldiers to fall in love, thought it distracted them from their jobs, war must always come first. So, I married them in secret. That's why they locked me up.

"In prison, I fell in love with my jailer's blind daughter. Our passion was so overwhelming, so powerful that, just before they executed me, it restored the girl's sight. Her love had lifted the scales from her eyes. She could see.

"Since then, I have tried to help lovers who seem to have lost sight of what is important. That is all."

Amazed at what he had just heard, David was speechless for a long moment. Finally, he found his voice, "So, so you're, you're... Saint..."

"Hush, we still have work to do," interrupted the old man, taking David's hand as the hotel bedroom disappeared once more. "Come with me. There is more to see and very little time."

Bright winter sunlight streaming through a kitchen window hurt David's eyes. As he adjusted to the dazzle, he looked round but couldn't recognize the kitchen he was now standing in.

The pale yellow tiled room was spacious with gleaming white countertops. The tousled brown hair and chiseled features of the man sitting at the serving island, drinking coffee, were completely unknown to David. He watched the man pull his dark blue silk robe round him as he stood and walked to the door to the hall.

"Come on lazybones," was shouted up the stairs. "There's loads to do, unless you've gone off the idea, of course.

"I've got coffee ready."

A female voice floated back, "Just pour me a cup, Tony, I'll be down in a sec."

"So, he has a name!" thought David as he watched Tony busy filling two coffee cups from the pot.

He had just got to wondering what all this had to do with him when his jaw dropped on seeing Emma walk into the kitchen. The shock was not just at seeing his own wife in a strange man's kitchen at breakfast but even more because she was practically naked. Not the normal terrycloth robe David knew so well. All she had preserving her modesty was a short white sleeveless shirt and a white thong. The top was tied loosely in a knot under her breasts, making it blatantly obvious she hadn't bothered with a bra this morning.

Padding barefoot over to Tony, she threw one arm round his neck and pulled his head down to mash her mouth against his. Her other hand slid between the sides of his bathrobe to fondle his cock and balls.

When they finally surfaced for air, she skipped up to sit on the island, clearly enjoying the sensation of the cool surface on her naked buttocks. Picking her coffee mug up in two hands, she suddenly looked serious.

"Sorry, love. I know it's a busy day, a lovely day too. There's no way in the world I'm going to be late for the ceremony this afternoon. But, I... I just needed a bit of time to think about stuff for a while. To run over all that's happened these last three years."

"I understand, sweetheart. It's been a bit of a rollercoaster ride, to say the least."

"Don't get me wrong, Tony. It's not as if I don't want to get married or anything. In fact, quite the reverse. I can't wait to say, 'Oh, yes please,' when they ask me if I want to take this gorgeous hunk, with his insatiable cock, as my lawful wedded fuck-buddy. It's just..."

Tony smiled tenderly at the beautiful dark-haired woman sitting in front of him and began gently stroking her bare slender calves.

"It's just David, isn't it Em? However happy we are, you've that little dark corner in your mind, haven't you? Blaming yourself that there was something you could've done to save him."

David turned to Val and mouthed, "Am I dead?" but Val ignored him.

"Forget it, Tony, it's all history now. I haven't seen or heard from him for over six months now; not since the lawyer's office when we signed the divorce papers," Emma sighed.

"We just drifted apart, he couldn't see and he never understood.

"Now," a radiant smile spread across her face and her brown eyes sparkled.

"It's all about us, our future and years of happiness...and, I almost forgot, lots of steamy, passionate sex."

Tony pulled a small box out of the pocket of his robe and gave it to Emma.

"For my Valentine's bride!"

Emma pulled the box open. "Ooh, it's gorgeous," she gushed, holding up a beautiful gold collar.

After kissing Tony, she put her hands behind her neck to unclasp her diamond necklace and replaced it with the gold band.

"Don't start thinking a golden collar means I'm going to be your sex slave," she trilled, putting the old necklace down carelessly on the worktop.

A tear came to David's eye as he watched her negligently discard the diamond pendant. It seemed as though Emma was casting him aside in favor of this new love.

"A Valentine bride!" Emma gushed. "I'm so excited we're getting married on Valentine's Day. In future we can always have a two day celebration."

"Err, what d'you mean?" said Tony, spreading her knees wider apart to let his hands move to the inside of her thighs

"Well. The fourteenth will always be our anniversary and the fifteenth to celebrate the first time we made love!"

Tony chuckled as his fingers began lightly tracing the woman's mound through the thin white lycra of her thong.

"And don't forget the first time we had sex in my car, or in my apartment. By my reckoning, girl, we'll need to take a fortnight off to do justice to all our anniversaries.

"I just hope my poor manhood can stand the pace."

"You haven't heard any complaints from me so far have you?"

With this, she stuck her foot out and, using her bare toes, flicked his robe wide open to reveal his stiffening penis and large balls.

David gasped. The man was bald. There wasn't a single hair on his genitals or pubic area. Tony's cock looked a lot longer than his but, he told himself, that was just because of the total lack of pubic hair.

Emma ran her big toe over the bare skin above Tony's cock.

"Ooh, it feels so smooth! I'm so glad you let me shave it off for you. I've always had a fantasy about doing that and it feels so much better now when we fuck."

The toe traced circles on the man's shaved pubic area and then lifted his rapidly hardening penis while Emma's other foot stroked his hairless balls.

"Doesn't it seem better now you can feel my ass and my pussy when you fuck me?"

"I must admit," Tony laughed, "I was a bit nervous about it, especially the first time you had my balls in one hand and a razor in the other. Now I wouldn't want it any other way; I love the feel of your shaved pussy against my bare skin."

As the man continued his leisurely stimulation of Emma's crotch, David stared open mouthed at the crude display in front of him. He could see a distinct damp patch darkening Emma's panties and the thin strip of material between her legs was bulging obscenely. The straining material was blatantly revealing the contours of her swollen vulva, his wife's vulva!

Only she wasn't his wife any more. She had divorced him and she was going to marry this... this Tony. Why? Feelings of shock, anger and despair boiled in his mind as he tried to come to terms with what he was witnessing. Why had she left him? What had he done wrong? He'd always been a faithful, attentive husband, hadn't he? So, he'd been away a lot. She'd always seemed OK about that. Then he remembered the vision Val had just shown him of Valentine's Day three years before.

The sound of Emma's voice tore him away from his tortured thoughts.

"Darling, there's going to be no time 'til after the wedding. Do you want something to eat now?"

"I most certainly do!" Tony's voice was full of lust as he moved forward to kiss her fat lips through her panties.

"No, silly, I meant food. If you want me you're going to have to wait until you can eat Mrs. Tony Stevens tonight."

By the time she had finished speaking, Emma's voice had trailed off. When Tony pulled at the sides of her thong, she raised her bottom slightly to let him slide the flimsy garment down her legs, baring her glistening, hairless sex. She slid forward until her round ass cheeks rested on the edge of the island to allow his mouth better access to her pussy. The blouse was untied and discarded revealing the dark hard nipples standing out prominently from her firm breasts.

"Tony, we can't, not now, there isn't time," What little conviction there was in her voice completely vanished when she felt the wet warmth of his tongue on the delicate skin between her anus and vagina.

"We mustn't, Tony... ooh, that's so nice!" she purred as the tongue probed inside her inner lips and flicked at her sensitive urethral opening.

She spread her legs even wider and rested back on her elbows. As Tony nibbled the butterfly wings of her outer labia, she could feel the petals filling and opening, making herself available for her lover.

Emma felt deliciously wicked. 'How many brides-to-be get their pussies eaten by their soon-to-be husbands on their wedding day?' she wondered languorously. As the exploration continued between her legs, she wanted to pinch herself to make sure all this wasn't a dream.

Tony was working his tongue along the creases of her inner thighs. In her lewdly splayed position he could also work around the pink star of her anus. He licked everywhere except where he knew she most needed attention. As Emma's thighs and crotch shone with saliva, her rasping breathing became louder and louder. No longer capable of supporting herself on her elbows, Emma laid back on the work surface and began pinching her nipples.

"More, Tony, more. My pussy needs seeing to."

Tony took his mouth away from her groin and grinned wickedly. "Not so fast, my darling, nearly slut wife. Lie back and enjoy the ride."

Emma slapped her open hand on the worktop.

"My cunt, Tony, work my cunt now, please!"

"Getting hot are we, my little slut? You certainly smell it."

"Cut the crap, you asshole and work my fucking snatch now!"

David understood that the crude language during her striptease was no one-off event. He had never fully realized before how much polite, respectable Emma Thomas got herself off in private with the coarsest expressions.

"Come on Emma, ask nicely, pretty please," Tony cooed at her with a smile.

"If this bitch doesn't get cock in her cunt soon, your balls are mincemeat" shouted the trembling woman.

"So much nicer!" Tony said with a laugh, slipping his fingers savagely between her engorged labia.

The man's fingers were like a piston in Emma's cunt, searching for her sensitive spot.

David's senses were overwhelmed. The sweet smell of his wife's arousal was accompanied by the exciting sight of her soaking, distended vulva and a lewd slurping noise as Tony's hand rammed in and out of her. His frustration mounted as he knew he wasn't going to experience his other two senses, taste and feel.

"Oh, ooh, darling, fuck me, fuck me, pleeease!" Emma's breathless, desperate pleading drove David almost insane.

The man pulled his fingers out of her and stood between her legs. David could see his erect bald cock waving like a frenzied conductor's baton above Emma's bulging pussy.

Quickly slipping off his robe, Tony put his hands behind Emma's knees and lifted her legs high in the air. She bent her knees until they were nearly touching her breasts and grabbed the backs of her thighs, pulling them wide apart.

David gawped stupidly between his wife's open thighs. With her legs splayed and pulled back, the stretched orbs of her buttocks rested on the edge of the worktop, framing her anus and widely gaping cunt.

"Get inside me now," wailed Emma and Tony moved closer, pressing his hard cock slowly into her oozing opening.

"Aah, that feels soo good. Now, come on, fuck your slut really hard!"

Emma vulgarly encouraged Tony as he held her hips and pumped in and out of her. She certainly looked a slut now. With each thrust she slid lewdly across the counter surface, her tits bouncing wildly, before Tony pulled her back against him. As he moved faster and faster in her cunt, the obscenities grew louder and less coherent until David saw her shake and lift her ass.

"Oh, fuck, yes, aaaah!" she cried as she climaxed and David watched the man's muscular butt cheeks slow and stop, his shaft buried to the hilt in Emma's pussy.

Lying sprawled back in her release, she rested her legs against Tony's shoulders.

"Was that good enough for you?" he asked. "Up to standard?"

"I think so," Emma sighed in contentment, "but I'll expect a higher standard when we're married."

She raised herself up on her elbows, a concerned look on her face.

"What about you? I can feel you still rock-hard in me, you haven't cum yet."

"Oh, don't worry. That was for you. I can sort myself out later."

"No, Tony, not like that! Certainly not today!" Emma was indignant. "Here, help me up. I can't take this position much longer."

Tony pulled his erect cock out of her with a slushy sound and guided her into a sitting position. She gazed lovingly into his eyes before an evil smile crossed her face. Rolling over, she clambered fully onto the worktop and positioned herself on her knees with her breasts squashed hard against the surface.

She peered round the upturned swell of her taut bottom and, smiling, whispered, "This is just for you, Tony, for your pleasure, not me. I want you to take me and use me hard. Get up here and fuck your adoring bitch."

He needed no further encouragement. In a flash he was kneeling on the worktop, his stiff cock pointing at Emma's proffered rump. David could see the animal lust in the man's eyes. Driven by need, Tony placed the purple head of his cock between the swollen labia and rammed forward. Using Emma's hips for leverage, he started thrusting rapidly in her cunt.

"This isn't sex," thought David, aghast and aroused, "it's more like rutting. It's obscene! It's... very exciting!"

The man's pounding had grown frenzied until, suddenly crying out, "Now, now, now, I'm cumming!" his hips jerked several times as his hot seed jetted into against Emma's cervix and the two sweat-slicked bodies collapsed on the counter.

A few minutes later, the pair were sitting naked side by side on the worktop. Emma slipped her hand between Tony's thighs to fondle his soft penis.

"You know, sweetheart, sometimes I just love it when you do that, treat me as your bit of rough."

She giggled, "I hope you don't mind that demure Emma likes to be a slut or a whore from time to time."

"I don't mind at all, in fact I like it. Just as long as she always remembers she's my slut and my whore."

David was incandescent with anger and jealousy. This was made worse by the rampant erection at his groin. "How could this bastard think Emma was his slut? If she was anyone's slut, she's my slut," he thought, then wondered what he really meant by that.

The old man tugged his elbow urgently, pulling him away as the light faded.

Back in the hotel, David, lost for words, just stared at Val.

"That's what you meant about the certain future, I suppose," he finally managed to blurt out in his despair. "I'm going to lose her. Emma's going to leave me for this Tony person. Just because I have a demanding job and she has an insatiable sex drive."

As he finished, tears started rolling down his cheeks but Val put his arm round David's shoulder.

"At present, yes, but remember what I told you. The future hasn't happened yet and, with a great effort, anything is possible."

"Tell me..."

"My time is up David. I've done what I was asked to do and I must go."

Before David could say anything else Val had disappeared.

On waking up a few hours later, David thought he was dying. He felt awful. It felt as though a thousand incompetent drummers were practicing inside his head; a hangover, jet lag and migraine all rolled into one.

Lying as still as possible, he tried to think what he'd done the night before to get in such a state but could come up with nothing. He knew he'd gone to bed fairly early, not drunk too much; perhaps it was the heat and stuffiness of the room. Certainly, he hadn't slept well. He had been dreaming; vague snippets came into his mind. He couldn't remember what about exactly but it had been very disturbing. He was sure of that much.

Eventually forcing himself into the bathroom, he let the powerful shower jet pummel his naked body for a long time; first scalding hot, then freezing cold, then hot again. Slowly, he felt himself rejoining the human race.

'Sex,' he remembered. His dream had been something to do with sex but for the life of him, he couldn't remember what. 'In any case,' he told himself crossly, 'thirty three year old married men should be too old for wet dreams.'

As he racked his brains, trying to recall the dream, his hand slipped unconsciously to grip his rigid penis. He started masturbating mechanically until the sensation in his groin made him aware of what he was doing. "Tossing off in the shower! I really have regressed," he mused but carried on stroking his cock.

Suddenly, he stopped. Driven by a sudden subconscious impulse, he reached across to the basin. Picking up his razor and shaving gel, he lathered white foam into his pubic hair and began shaving. After ten minutes or so, he was finished. He rinsed his groin under the shower before turning to examine his work in the bathroom mirror.

He hadn't the slightest idea what had possessed him to do such a thing but, he had to admit, he was more pleased than embarrassed with the result. When he stroked his bare pubic skin it was much more sensitive than before and his cock almost jerked upright when he started fondling his hairless balls. Needing release urgently, he started working his hand up and down his straining shaft frenetically. Very quickly, he felt his ball sac tighten, draw up under him, and he came; powerfully. Thick white jets of hot semen arced from the tip of his cock, splashing high up on the mirror.

David was astounded. 'My God, I've never had such a strong orgasm just masturbating before, only with Emma.'

The thought of his respectable wife brought David back to reality. Suddenly ashamed of what he had been doing, he set about cleaning himself and the mirror. As he busied himself, he wondered how he was going to explain his new appearance to Emma. She would be appalled. At least he had a few days before he had to see her, but then what excuse did he have... a medical examination?

Emma! He'd promised to call but that could wait until later. He changed his mind suddenly for no reason he could think of and picked up the phone.