A Brother & Sister Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,929 Followers

Alexis allowed her gaze to wander over the smooth skin of Julie's bald pussy, taking in what she could in the dim light that was coming through the window. Little did she know that as she was reaching out to caress her tongue along the slit of Julie's pussy, in another room of the house, her sister was doing exactly the same thing to Emily.

Emily sighed as she felt Adriana's tongue contact her pussy.

"Oh yeah, I have so missed that sort of touch since I left home," Emily whispered as she ran her fingers through Adriana's hair. Adriana purred in response as she allowed her tongue to slide between Emily's lips. She used her fingers to spread the labia apart and then applied her tongue to her clitoris, running circles around and around and around the area, slowing decreasing the diameter of the circle until she reached the point of direct contact. She felt Emily flinch beneath her at the contact and had to run her fingers back up the slit to again spread the labia and grant her clear tongue access, focussing straight in upon the pleasure point, rubbing her tongue back and forth now until she felt Emily tensing in anticipation.

Emily allowed herself to be absorbed into the pleasure before finally tipping over the edge into orgasmic bliss. Adriana worked her way back up the path of Emily's body, pausing to suck on her taught nipples before travelling further, running her tongue over her collar bone and up the side of her neck before slipping it inside Emily's mouth and kissing her passionately, the taste of her pussy still lingering within the kiss.

"Now that was wonderful!" Emily said to her as they broke apart. "One assumes that you have no objection to my tasting you and bringing you the same pleasure in return?"

"Hell no," laughed Adriana, amused at the polite way in which Emily had asked her. She rolled off of the older girl and lay upon her back, Emily beside her. As Adriana lay there, Emily allowed her hands to begin exploring again, gently caressing and tracing the body's natural curves with her fingers, stopping occasionally to focus in when she received the sort of reaction that she was chasing, a flinch at the nipples, a writhing away from a touch to her ribs, a thrust when she approached her pussy.

Adriana closed her eyes and enjoyed the attention of Emily's wandering fingers, gasping at the moment when she felt a finger slide down the length of her slit before working slowly back up, barely spreading her lips. When the finger reached her clit, it circled briefly before descending back down the slick, bald slit. Emily then pushed the finger into Adriana's opening, working it back and forth until it was up to the last knuckle and then allowing a second finger to join it. Emily moved then, until she was lying between Adriana's legs, her face inches from her pussy, two fingers working slowly in and out of her hole.

"So tell me Adriana, who did you shave your pussy for?" Emily asked as she continued to work her over.

"What makes you think that I did it for someone?" Adriana asked in return.

"Well, I've slept with about five girls now that have had their pussies shaved and of the five, four of them had done it for someone else. Only one of them had done it on a whim for no reason. So now, whenever I come across one, I feel compelled to ask.

"Well, I'd rather not say really," Adriana told her.

"Oh? So it was for someone then?"

"Yeah, it was."

"Was it a guy or a girl? Can you tell me that much?"

"Um, I guess so, it was kind of for both."

"Oh, how does that work?"

"Well, I slept with this girl who had a shaved pussy and I asked her why she had done it. She told me that she'd done it for a guy that we both know. Now as it turns out, we've also both slept with this guy and so I decided to do it for him, with her encouragement."

"She was sleeping with him and she encouraged you too as well?" Emily asked.

"Well, yeah, we've er had a threesome sometimes, that doesn't freak you out does it?"

Emily laughed, "Naah, that doesn't freak me out, I've done it with two other girls, just never with a guy involved," she admitted. Emily slipped a third finger into Adriana's pussy at this point before withdrawing them and sucking them all clean. Following that, she slid her tongue up and down Adriana's slit, eliciting sighs of pleasure before returning to run her fingers in and out of her pussy again.

"So, what chance is there that I know these people?" she asked slyly.

"Given that you've visiting from the UK, not much at all," Adriana told her.

"Then you can tell me, because I probably don't know them, yeah?"

"Well, no, because I don't want to risk you telling your cousins now, do I because as it happens, they do know them? Adriana laughed, her fingers turning circles about her own nipples.

Emily sighed, deciding that she'd just return to enjoying the pleasure of being with another girl again and lowered her tongue back to Adriana's clitoris, two fingers still buried within her pussy. As she continued to work her over, she eased those fingers from the slick hole and ran one of them down the trail that her juices were forming, sliding down the soft slick curve of her buttock. She felt Adriana move slightly at the touch, her legs parting, her pelvis thrusting upwards, accommodating the finger as it travelled lower.

Emily was pleasantly surprised at the reaction, being used to girls flinching at this movement. She explored how far she'd be allowed to go and rimmed Adriana's anus with her finger. When the only response was a pleasured sigh, she applied pressure with her finger, beginning to slide it inside the tight hole. Adriana moaned further and Emily, pleased, licked around her clit as she pushed her finger further inside her anus before sliding it out again ... and in again ...

"God yes," Adriana said, her pleasure approaching its peak, her clit on fire as her anus was penetrated over and over again by Emily's finger. She pulled her own legs up towards her breasts and the finger was pushed deep inside her as Emily sucked hard upon Adriana's clit, throwing her into her orgasm.

Dave ran his fingers up his wife's spine, sending shivers through her body. His hand moved back down her back until his fingers slipped inside her panties and passed between her butt cheeks. He felt her adjust her position, her legs spreading and allowed his fingers to pass beyond her anus to her pussy, finding it slick and wet, ready for pleasure. He quickly worked a finger inside her before joining it with a second. Olivia was thrusting back against the penetration and turned her head so that she could kiss Dave. His hand found her breast and squeezed it beneath the top that she was wearing, pulling at the nipple, drawing it away from her.

"Fuck me," she whispered to him and Dave removed his fingers before sliding his wife's panties down her legs. He used his feet to work them the last bit, pushing the crotch down with a foot between her legs. Then he moved in behind her with his erect cock, pushing it against her. It rubbed against her butt, but unlubricated, it wasn't going anywhere and Olivia reached down to guide the missile of flesh within her. She curled herself forwards, until she was being penetrated doggy style but lying on her side as was Dave.

Dave placed a hand on her hip and used it as leverage to begin to slide back and forth in his wife's pussy. Olivia worked to contain herself from moaning aloud as she was entered over and over again. She hugged her knees to her chest and could feel Dave ramming himself home against her butt. She was too conscious of the noise, wondering if her sister and her husband were awake and could hear the noise of their love-making from the bed only a couple of inches from where they were fucking on the floor. As Dave continued to work himself in and out of her, she managed to forget about their presence and soon he was holding himself still, erupting within her walls.

"Mmm, thank you, sleep well," Olivia said to him a few moments later as she felt his now flaccid penis slip from within her. She pulled up her panties and lay, squirming slightly in bed as his sperm leaked from her.

Mary shuddered as her pussy orgasmed. She was listening to her sister and Dave fucking on the floor. She didn't know if they thought they were being quiet or not, but they hadn't fooled her at all. The thought of them doing it right there with John and herself in the room had driven her to slip her fingers to her pussy and pleasure herself as they fucked. John slept on beside her, oblivious. She wondered whether she could have joined in, but didn't want to spoil anything and had stayed where she was.

In the middle of the night, someone grabbing his cock and tugging it out of his boxer shorts awakened Steve. As he tried to work out who it was, he was sucked within their mouth. For one horrible moment, he glanced sideways, checking where Jordan was, but thankfully he saw him sleeping soundly where he'd been at the start of the night. Steve moaned as whoever it was sucked hard along the length of his cock before stopping and moving up his body. He felt breasts dragging on his skin and knew that he was about to see his sister's face in the gloom.

"Hey brother mine," she whispered, smiling as she reached a point where she could kiss him.

"Hello Jules, " he whispered in return, enjoying her kiss, trying to work out if there was the taste of another on her lips.

"Guess what?" she asked him.

"I have no idea Jules," he said, his hands running up and down her back and squeezing her buttocks."

"I just fucked Alexis!"

"Wow, she let you do it? I didn't think she was going to."

"Neither did I, but for some reason tonight she was horny and allowed me to do it. It was awesome."

"Well I am happy for you, I just had to lay here and go to sleep. Until you came down there was nothing for me but an erection to nowhere."

"Oooh, poor Stevie. Would you like me to help you out?"

"Hell yes," Steve said, aware of his erection trapped between their bodies. Julie rolled off him to the side and removed the panties that she'd worn to creep through the house. Then she climbed back on top and silently guided her brother's enormous erection inside her bald pussy. She moved back and forth, spearing herself on her brother, feeling him slide in and out as his hands caressed her breasts under her t-shirt, pulling on the nipples. Julie arched her back, pressing her breasts into his hands as she slid down his pole.

After a while of this, Julie decided that she wanted to turn around and moved off her mount to face his feet and squatting, slid herself onto it again with a pleasured sigh. Steve got to look down at his sister's butt now and between her cheeks to where in the very dim light he couldn't quite make out the sight of her pussy lips clinging to his cock with each movement.

Julie reached down between her legs and felt her juices running down Steve's cock. She worked her fingers around the base of his shaft as she fucked the top of it and then reached around behind her, sliding a finger into her butt.

"Fuck that's hot," Steve hissed to her as he watched her working her finger in and out of her anus, his cock buried within her.

"Do it for me, put your finger in my arse," Julie whispered back, withdrawing her finger.

Jordan lay stock still. Had he just heard what he thought he had? He turned his head to where Steve was supposed to be sleeping and was stunned to see the silhoutte of a figure astride him, obviously riding his cock. The light was wrong for him to see who it was, but from the size of the breasts that were outlined against the t-shirt, it could probably only be his sister, or Julie, both of whom seemed equally implausible given they were related.

Now, Jordan watched. Steve was reaching out to the person that was riding him and evidently, fingering her anus.

Jordan was instantly erect and wide awake, turning slightly, his hand going to his pants as he watched the events transpire beside him, being careful to try and maintain slow, steady breathing as he feigned sleep.

His suspicions were confirmed a few moments later when he heard the girl say, "Fuck yes, Steve, god I so needed your cock in me." He blew his load right there and then, recognising Julie's voice. The thought of his cousin's, brother and sister, fucking was enough that with only a few strokes, he'd lost control and messed his boxers. He nearly grunted, but quickly stifled it, not wanting to be caught watching and not wanting to miss out on doing exactly that either. His aroused mind wondered if revealing himself could lead to joining in and getting a turn with his hot younger cousin.

Julie worked herself backwards and forwards, Steve's finger sliding in and out of her butt hole at the same time. She was delirious with pleasure and lost in her own world when Steve quietly announced to her that he needed to cum. She quickly lifted herself from his cock and held the base with her hand as she backed up over him until her pussy was in his face. Then she lowered her mouth to his slick cock and started sucking him.

Jordan couldn't believe what he'd just seen. Not only had Julie just sucked her own stuff off of her brother's cock, but from the silhouette, it appeared that he was hung like a rogue elephant. It was enough for him to put away thoughts of joining in, there was no way he was going to be compared to that!

Julie sucked and sucked until she felt her brother tense in that familiar pre-orgasm spasm and then started sucking and swallowing as she was all but drowned in the cum that she'd spent all after noon teasing into his balls. She licked gently at her brother's cock as she thrust her pussy back against his face until he licked her to her second orgasm of the evening. She scooped up her panties and wished her brother good night before heading back to Alexis' room.

Jordan lay awake a long time after Steve had gone to sleep, astounded by what had transpired and wondering what he might be able to leverage from his newly acquired knowledge.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,929 Followers