A Brother & Sister Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,976 Followers

She realised that she'd moved beyond a point where relationships and sex were strictly defined and the sight of two women together was enough to get her to step forward, so that she was behind Adriana and kiss her on the neck, her hands grabbing her arse. Adriana was now naked and Olivia not far behind as she pushed her backwards, seeking to lay Adriana out to feast upon. Julie backed up and Adriana sat upon her bed, her Aunty pushing her backwards and clambering atop her, her larger breasts swinging pendulum like before her. Adriana reached up and cupped them with her hands as Olivia attacked her tongue.

Julie watched and it wasn't long before Olivia began to trail her way down Adriana's body towards the lure of her bald pussy. Julie leant over and kissed Adriana upside down, her fingers seeking out and tweaking her nipples. Then she leaned over further, dangling her breasts in Adriana's face, feeling her nipples sucked within her lips as she trapped Adriana's with her own. Looking down at her mother, their eyes met as Olivia worked her tongue in Adriana's pussy and Julie felt a thrill run through her body at sharing this with her, any turmoil lost in the pleasure.

Julie broke from the mutual breast sucking with Adriana and moved around the bed, picking up the green dildo that Adriana had purchased and handing it to her mother, telling her to give Adie what she desired. Olivia took the toy and rubbed the tip of it in Adriana's juices before sliding it between her lips. Julie reached out and started to work Adriana's clit with her fingers as Olivia worked on sliding the toy in and out of her wet hole.

"Get up here and sit on my face Julie," Adriana gasped as she was pleasured. Julie changed her position so that she was sitting ready for a 69, but leaning up so that she could watch her mother work over Adriana's pussy as Adriana plunged her tongue between her lips. Julie ground back against it, coating her cousin's face with her pussy juices as Adriana began to buck and thrash, an orgasm crashing her system.

"Care to try your toy Julie?" her mother asked her, brandishing the double headed dildo, "or would you like me to show you how?" Julie still sat with her pussy being pleasured by her cousin and tried to concentrate enough to decide. "Show me," She said at last, deciding that she didn't want to move.

Olivia got up on the bed next to her daughter and niece and started by working her fingers in and out of her pussy before beginning to apply them to her butt, getting the hole nice and slick with her juices. Then she pulled out some lubricant that she'd bought at the sex shop and ran it down the length of each of the toy's appendages. She turned and knelt on all fours, facing away from Julie and Adriana and started working the bigger length into her pussy, the second one starting to push against the entrance to her bum.

"Push for me Julie," She said as she tried to work the second piece into her anus. Julie reached across and pushed against the toy, feeling it slide slowly into place as her mother relaxed.

"Oh god, I feel so full!" Olivia exclaimed as Julie pushed to the point that the entire double headed device was within her mother.

"Let me see," Adriana begged Julie, who climbed off of her to allow her cousin to view what was happening. Olivia had her head down on the bed and Julie now grasped the base of the toy so that she could slide it in and out as much as she'd like until she was building up the pace.

Adriana moved so that she could reach underneath Olivia and finger her clit with her fingers as she watched the double penetration of her Aunt. Olivia cried out as the two younger girls drove her to her orgasm and then lay on the bed twitching slightly as it subsided.

"You need to have an orgasm before we go home, Julie," her mother said to her. "I think that you two should try this one out." And she picked up the double ended toy. She told her daughter and niece to get on all fours facing away from each other and fed the toy first into Adriana's pussy before getting Julie to back up onto the other end. Soon they were pushing back against each other and moving away, the toy moving within them both as they moaned and murmured with each thrust. Olivia held the middle, moving it back and forth, fucking both of them with it before reaching out and picking up the vibrator that Julie had added to the pile on the bed. She slipped it into her own pussy to lubricate it and then moved it to Julie's arse, pushing it slowly inside her so that both of her holes were filled.

Julie moaned with pleasure and Olivia told her how pleased she was that her daughter was able to share this with her when so many others wouldn't even consider it with a family member. She let go of the double ended toy and moved her hand first to Julie's wondrous breast and then down to her clit, bringing her to orgasm. As Julie collapsed on the bed, she turned to Adriana and leaving her end of the toy in her pussy, began to lick at her anus. Adriana moaned and Olivia attacked her clit so that she too exploded, this time with her second orgasm.

They all dressed after this and Julie and Olivia drove home in relative silence, both of them contemplating the effect of the day on their relationship, Julie wondering how Olivia would react if she found out about her and Steve and Olivia wondering if she should tell Julie that she knew about her daughter's relationship with her brother..

---------

Steve was greeted by his Aunt at the door, surprised at just how happy she seemed to be to see him. He had come to pick up Alexis and take her out for a drink, but it seemed that they'd managed to get their wires crossed and she wasn't home yet.

Mary asked her nephew in for a drink, trying desperately not to stare at his crotch, thinking back to how it felt to have him inside her arse and pussy. She brought him a beer and longed to sit down with her hand on his cock and simply take him from there.

Half a beer later, Steve was sizing up his Aunty as she moved about the house, watching the way her arse moved, wondering how it would compare to his mother's. It was certainly enticing, he thought. Mary made some excuse about going to change for later that night when John was taking her out or something. Steve sat and sipped the beer, waiting. When his Aunty came back down stairs, Steve was surprised to see her in a very short skirt and a blouse through which her bra was very evident. Her nipples were clearly erect as well and Steve found himself entertaining thoughts about more than just how her butt compared to his mother's.

Mary could feel her body responding to the daring that she was planning. There was part of her that couldn't believe that she was even doing this and part that wished she could be even more brazen than she was managing. She did know one thing though as she sat down and that was that if something didn't happen relatively soon, she'd have a wet spot on the back of her skirt from being so horny without wearing panties. She had helped herself to a drink and sat down opposite Steve, being careful to give him ample opportunity to peek up her skirt at her bald pussy.

Steve tried not to stare, but found the allure of the temptation too much after his Aunt had first sat down and he'd caught a glimpse between her thighs where there appeared to be no underwear. As she shifted about on the couch, his eyes were drawn time and time again to the temptation, stealing glimpses, trying to deduce if she was shaved as his first impressions led her to believe.

Mary watched her nephew but spent plenty of time with her legs apart, looking elsewhere as well so that he'd have the opportunity to perve. As she peeked back this time, he quickly averted his gaze and she stared at his crotch, noticing that there was now objective evidence to suggest that he was enjoying the sights. He had also reached the end of the beer that she'd fetched for him and suggested that if he'd like another; he could help himself to the fridge.

Steve wasn't sure what to do. He felt he needed to get out of the room for a bit and getting another beer would sure help him do that, but if he stood up, it was going to be pretty obvious that he was aroused. He saw Mary's legs part and this time, with her skirt having ridden up her thighs as she slouched somewhat in the chair, he had a clear view of the slit of her bald pussy disappearing back down towards the couch. He decided that he definitely needed another drink. He stood up, conscious of the evidence that he was displaying as he left the room.

Mary, on seeing how erect Steve clearly was, decided that it was time to throw caution to the wind and make a move. She followed him on the pretext of fixing herself another drink (having quickly tossed back the one she had the instant he was out of the room). Moving about the kitchen, she made sure that she rubbed against his cock as they passed in the doorway.

"Careful, you could put someone's eye out with that," she laughed at him, noting that he blushed, but didn't respond. With drink in hand she returned to sit opposite him and said, "Steve, there's something I'd like to ask you and I hope you're not offended. Can I?"

"Um, well I guess, given I don't know what you're asking," he said, all sorts of things flashing about his mind.

"Just how big is that cock of yours?" Mary blurted out, feigning embarrassment. "I mean, I couldn't help but notice when you stood up and then we bumped into each other ... it felt huge."

"Um, apparently, its big," he said, blushing.

"Apparently? You're not sure?"

"Well I've been told its big, but I've never really walked around and compared myself to other guys though."

"Oh, well I guess that makes sense. So ... if you're not sure ... can I see it and tell you?" Mary asked, feeling her juices starting to run from her pussy in her excitement that she'd managed to steer things this far.

"Um, I don't know ... " Steve said. He wanted to. He wanted to see the look on his Aunt's face, but there was still that part, even after he'd fucked his mother, sister and cousin that wasn't sure how far to let things get.

"What if I offered to blow you?" Mary asked, searching for a sign that she'd get the response she wanted.

"Oh God, but you're um, my Aunt ..." Steve said hesitantly.

"I won't let it worry me if you don't," Mary said, sticking her finger in her mouth and sucking on it.

"Oh hell, why not," Steve said and stood up in front of his Aunt. He started to work at the fastenings of his pants, but his Aunt moved in quickly to do it for him. She quickly had him free and yanked his pants to the floor, his stiff cock standing to attention.

"Oh Steve, that is enormous, it's the biggest I've ever seen!" Mary said as if it was the first time that she'd ever seen it. Steve smiled down at his Aunt who was on her knees, one hand now having grasped his erection and started stroking and pumping it as she lifted and moved it to view it from all sides before encasing it in her mouth. Steve groaned as his Aunt started to work her oral magic upon his cock. She pushed him to sit back down on the couch and moved over him, her lips and tongue caressing the head before she again lowered her mouth over him and started moving it up and down.

Steve moaned and ran his fingers through Mary's hair as she took the base of his cock in her hand and pumped the shaft in counter-point to the motion of her mouth at the far end. Steve leaned forward and reached down so that he could pull on his Aunt's tits, feeling them with his hands and teasing at the nipple. She responded with the same enthusiasm that Steve had come to associate with pulling Adriana's nipples and assumed that this must be where Adriana got it.

Mary stopped sucking on Steve's cock long enough to ask, "Can I fuck it?" and was told yes. She stood before him and released her skirt, sliding it to the ground to reveal her bald pussy. She moved and stood over Steve before lowering herself to take him within her.

"Oh fuck that's big, its soooo good," she told her nephew as his erection completely filled her. She took enough until she was comfortable and then started moving up and down, Steve working his hips to meet her movements with his thrusts. He felt himself about to cum and announced it to his Aunt who called for him to fill his pussy. Steve needed no further encouragement and exploded within her. Just as his cum spurted deep inside, they both heard a car in the drive way and were brought back to the present.

Mary quickly stood and grabbed her clothes, sweeping up the stairs quickly, leaving Steve to stand and tuck himself back in, getting everything settled just as the door opened and Alexis walked in.

"Hey Steve, how's it going. Have you been here long?" Alexis asked, smiling as she came into the living room to greet her cousin.

"A little while," he replied.

"If I didn't know better I'd say you'd been exerting yourself given how flushed you are, though of course you're only here with Mum, so ..." Alexis said, bending her head to give Steve a most un-cousinly like kiss, their tongues entwining within each other's mouths.

"Ah, well that would be the alcohol," Steve replied, indicating the beer that he was drinking."

"Well, do you think you can wait long enough for me to get changed before we go out?" she asked him.

"Oh I am sure that I'll survive one way or another," Steve laughed, flipping the TV on with the remote that he found next to himself on the couch.

"Excellent, I promise not to take too long ... I don't want to put too many clothes on, it interferes with getting them off again." And with a blown kiss, she was off up the stairs.

Steve heard his Aunt and Cousin exchange greetings upstairs and discuss their plans, surprised to find that his Aunt apparently didn't have any, which was weird because that had been her whole excuse for getting changed. Then it clicked. She must have been setting herself up for this from the first moment he got here! The thought excited him that even his Aunt wanted a piece of him, but he did wonder how she knew about his cock.

Mary was the first one to come back down the stairs and she approached her nephew before bending his head back over the couch and kissing him passionately. Steve didn't resist, he was starting to enjoy all the attention. With his tongue in his Aunt's mouth, her hands scraped their way down his chest before she used one of them to tug at his cock in his pants.

"Thank you, Steve, that was most wonderful," she said as she broke the kiss and moved to a position likely to be found more acceptable by her daughter.

"No problem, it wasn't exactly a chore," Steve laughed.

"Perhaps we could do it again some time?" Mary suggested.

"Sure, maybe next time there'll be time for you to get off as well," Steve smiled.

"Mmm that would be lovely."

"Right, ready to go?" Alexis called out as she descended the last couple of steps and poked her head into the living room.

"Always!" Steve said, standing. "Nice to see you again Aunty Mary, I'll catch you some other time."

"That you will, Steve, she said, smiling and licking her lips enticingly where Alexis couldn't see her.

As they made their way out to the club, Alexis told Steve that she was horny as she'd ever been and that she wanted him to fuck her before the night was out. Steve had no problem with it and they went about their partying, teasing each other through the night until neither of them could keep their hands off of the other.

On the way home, Alexis announced that she was way too impatient to wait and that she wanted Steve to drive home in just his boxers. By this time Steve was up for anything and happily did as requested. As he drove home, Alexis leaned over and sucked and nibbled on his cock as Steve desperately attempted to concentrate on the road.

Before long he was forced to find a quiet little cul-de-sac in the dark where he could stop the car before something drastic happened. Alexis was shedding her pants as he put the car into park and applied the hand-break. Steve slid his seat back and Alexis worked her way onto his cock, facing him, unaware that her mother had done something very similar just prior to her arrival home. She slid herself up and down his shaft until Steve told her that he wasn't going to be able to take it much longer. Alexis moved back to the passenger seat and laid it down.

Steve clambered across to her side of the car and moved in between her legs, his cock rubbing at the entrance to her pussy before sliding easily within her folds, stretching her wide.

"Hold there," Alexis said, her fingers working on her clit. Steve was poised over her, one hand being used to play with her breasts, while Alexis fingered her hot little button to the point of climax, her pussy pulsing and gripping at the invader that was within her walls.

"Now fill my mouth," Alexis said when her orgasm had subsided.

Steve moved up the car seat until Alexis was able to take his cock in her mouth, sucking at it, tasting her own pleasure on his skin. She used one hand to stop him thrusting too much of himself into her mouth and the other to caress his balls, scraping her nails on his scrotum. It was enough to drive him over the edge and his seed splashed against Alexis' throat as she swallowed and swallowed to contain his cum.

"Much better, thanks Steve, you can take me home now," Alexis announced before bursting into a fit of giggles.

----------

Olivia, Dave, Julie and Steve all stood waiting in the airport waiting for the arrival of their relatives from the UK. Various thoughts passed through their minds, Dave looking forward to seeing his brother, Olivia to catching up with her sister in law and Steve and Julie both wondering if the younger pair would be as good looking as their photos had seemed to indicate.

They weren't disappointed. Julie was happy to note that Jordan appeared to be quite buff, taller than her brother and obviously without having shaved since before they got on the plane, had just enough facial hair to give credence to the rugged appearance the photo had shown off. Her eyes were quickly diverted to his crotch but there was nothing giving itself away there. Catching his eye, she noticed that he'd been checking her out as well but was now looking towards Steve to assess him.

As Julie assessed Jordan, so Steve surveyed his cousin Emily. She was wearing a nice tight t-shirt for her arrival down under and a pair of jeans that defined her figure nicely. Her breasts were smaller than Julie's but bigger than Adriana's and she was slightly heavier built than both of them. No where near fat, just with a little extra curve that Steve was already finding alluring in his seconds long assessment. As he again took in her face, she met his eye, having just greeted his parents and Julie. He loved the colour of her hair and the way her smile lit up her entire face.

Everyone was shaking hands and hugging and kissing now and Steve made sure that when he greeted Emily, he grabbed her in a hug as if it was the most natural thing to do, even if it was a little awkward to pull her in. He felt her breasts against his chest and started to swell, so he quickly released her.

As they travelled home in the car, they discussed their flight and the sleeping arrangements back at home. Julie was pleased, on going through some of the music on Emily's I-pod that she had with her that they had similar tastes in music and was soon involved in a 'have you heard this?' conversation as Steve and Jordan resorted to talking about sports.

Later that night, after dinner when they'd all had a few drinks, Steve was sitting talking to Jordan over the x-box as they battled it out in preference to sitting around with the others. The girls were up in Julie's room doing clothes and neither of the boys really wanted to be subjected to any more "you were this tall ... remember when he did ..." type conversations.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,976 Followers