A Brother & Sister Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,929 Followers

They were welcomed by their hosts and retreated to sit around the pool with drinks and snacks, the adults catching up, the cousins working on getting on with the fun, drinking a bit before leaping into the pool.

As the afternoon wore on and they indulged in a little more alcohol, Julie found herself getting hornier and hornier. She kept rubbing herself against Steve or Adriana whenever anyone wasn't looking, once even managing to grope her father's cock from underwater as he was engaged in conversation with her Aunt Anna. The whole thing was driving her to a wet pussy and a dangerous attitude towards getting caught out.

She went inside to pee and caught Steve coming out of the bathroom. She placed her hand on his chest and pushed him back inside, shutting the door behind her. She dropped to her knees and told him to get it out for her.

Steve grinned down at his sister and released his cock from his board shorts. She hungrily swallowed the head, sucking it as far as she could into her mouth before bobbing up and down a couple of times.

"Stand up Jules," Steve told his sister. He turned her around so that her hands were up against the door and then pulled her bikini bottoms to one side, the head of his cock easing up between her legs. She spread them to accommodate him and Steve eased his cock within her soaked pussy.

"Oh fuck yeah, that's what I needed big brother, your monster cock splitting me in two." Steve just grunted as he worked his cock in and out of her pussy. He felt Julie's fingers caressing her pussy lips around his cock and then watched as she brought her hand around behind her and started working a finger into her anus. She was slipping it in and out up to the second knuckle as Steve slid in and out of her pussy when there was a knock on the door.

"Anyone in there?" Adriana's voice called from the other side.

"Oh crap," Julie said, withdrawing her finger and moving off of her brother's cock.

"Hang on Adie," she said, adjusting her bikini as Steve put himself away. Julie opened the door and Adriana laughed when she saw the two of them there. "Geez, you're lucky it was me, anyone else and you might have been busted!"

"I can't help it!" Julie said. "I'm so fucking horny. I only came in for a piss and Steve was here and I had to have him."

"Well I'll let you get on with the pissing bit," Steve said, "I need to get back out there before someone comes looking for me."

"Well you might want to at least wait and subside a bit," Adriana laughed, indicating the fact that the extent of his erection was obvious in his current state.

"Yeah, well at least if I wait in the kitchen, you two won't keep making it hard!" he laughed, grabbing a breast of each girl and giving them a squeeze.

"Cool, 'cause I need to go," Adriana said, moving over to the toilet, dragging her bikini down and sitting on the loo.

"Oh man, I didn't get to go yet!" Julie said. Steve laughed, glancing back at his cousin's bald pussy. Adriana blew him a kiss as he left and told Julie that she could at least close the door for her. Julie shut the door and then stood and watched Adriana as she waited for her to finish. Then Julie took a seat herself whilst Adriana waited for her. When they'd both washed their hands, Adriana pulled Julie to her and kissed her deeply, slipping a hand inside her bikini top to caress her full breasts and pinch on a nipple, making it stand out proud and erect, excited.

"Before tonight is over, SOMEONE had better give me an orgasm," Julie sighed as the two girls headed back outside. Adriana laughed, slapping her arse as they embraced the sun.

Steve stood in the kitchen, nursing a beer and letting his cock drop back to a size he was prepared to walk outside with. He was just about to leave when his Aunt Mary came in to get something from the cupboard.

"Hey Steve, having a good time?" she asked, her eyes travelling up and down his body.

"Sure, its good to have more family around and to have a chance to catch up with everyone again," he replied, his own eyes travelling over his Aunt's one-piece black swimsuit, noting that her nipples were straining at the fabric.

"Well sometimes, less family is better," she said, stepping close to him and grabbing his cock through his board shorts. She stroked it, bringing it back to the state that Steve had been in the kitchen trying to relieve in the first place. "Like if it were just us, I'd bend over that cupboard and beg you to fuck me from behind."

"Well as much as I'd enjoy that, I think that the current audience might make things a little difficult." Steve said. Mary released his cock in shock, casting her eyes quickly about the place, thinking that he meant someone was watching right now. She laughed nervously and picked up the napkins that she'd extracted from the cupboard and left him alone to return outside.

"At this rate," Steve thought, "I'll never go back outside." He did however decide to take the plunge a few moments later when he was harder than he'd have preferred, but sure he could get away with it. He walked out and found Emily, Julie and Julie sunbathing on the paving beside the pool, all of them on their backs. Alexis was in the pool, gently stroking back and forth. Jordan was with the older guys, sharing a beer around the BBQ.

Steve was about to join them when he heard Adriana say, "Hey Steve," as she glanced upwards at him, one hand shading her eyes. That brought the gaze of Emily and Julie up towards his body as well. He couldn't help but survey their bodies, as they were laid out before him. The combination of the thoughts that ran through his head as he checked out Emily's crotch, images from the video dashing through his mind and the gaze of the three beauties caused his erection to begin to swell again.

He noticed Julie and Adriana grin and moved quickly to jump into the pool.

"Did I just see what I thought I saw?" Emily whispered to Adriana a few moments later whilst Julie was inside getting them all drinks."

"What do you mean?" Adriana asked innocently.

"Steve's package of course, don't tell me you didn't notice it, it looked fucking huge!"

"Oh that! Of course I noticed, its one of the best things about having him around." She laughed.

"God, its been a while since I've desired a cock, but I wouldn't mind a look at that!"

"Really?" Adriana asked, her, excitement coursing through her body as she recalled Julie setting up her own first view of it upstairs in her bedroom."

"Well, yeah, I guess. I mean there can't be too many like that out and about the place, can there? But given he's my cousin and all, I'll just have to settle for perving from here I guess." And she closed her eyes again as Adriana wondered whether to let her in on the secret she and Julie shared with Steve.

Steve was in the pool now and Alexis was laughing at him. "What's the matter Steve, something up?"

"Oh ha ha Lexie," he said. "Those two minxes are doing it on purpose, I'm sure, trying to embarrass me by making me walk around with a hard-on all the time."

"Well, maybe they just like getting to look at it," she said, duck diving under the water. Steve felt her hand grab him and sighed, enjoying the sensation until she surfaced for air a couple of moments later.

"You know, I really didn't think I'd have to put up with it from you too," he said to her when she resurfaced, grinning.

"Oh, well I'm sorry, should I stop?"

"Well, that's not quite what I said", he replied, grinning at her. Lexie reached out her hand and grasped his cock again, rubbing and stroking it until it was completely hard.

"You know its been too long since I last got to have some fun with this Steve," Alexis told her cousin as she covertly massaged his cock beneath the water.

"You know, I think you're right, perhaps we should do something about it," Steve suggested, checking out the angles back to all of the other family members before reaching out and slipping a hand along the fabric of her red one-piece swimsuit, caressing her breast.

"Right now, I would like nothing more than to take you up to my bedroom and slide that great big cock of yours inside my pussy ... such a pity about the family."

"Good god Lexie, you sure know how to work a guy up!" Steve groaned stepping back to free his cock from his cousin's grasp. The only two women here who hadn't had a go at him now were Emily and his Mother. At least he could be pretty sure that his mother wouldn't bother, though he decided, glancing over at where the three girls lay, that if Emily were to show an interest, stopping her would be the last thing that he'd do. She was laying on her stomach now, her feet towards the pool and Steve had a glorious view up the length of her legs to see where her plain white bikini bottoms clung to her tight arse.

"You know there seems to be a serious sexual charge in the air today," Alexis said to him. "I don't quite know how to explain it, but for some reason I just feel this inexplicable desire to get off."

"I know what you mean," Steve replied. At that time, Jordan and his father joined them in the pool. Alexis and Steve moved away from each other so as not to be conspicuous in their relation to each other.

The whole extended family sat about on the paving around the pool once the BBQ was cooked and consumed their dinner, eyes surreptitiously surveying bodies between mouthfuls, the sexually charged atmosphere not subsiding at all during the meal. Alexis went inside to get a drink and Adriana followed her inside to get one for herself as well.

"Is it just me Adie, or is there sex in the air tonight?" Alexis said to her sister as she watched her bend over to get a drink from the bottom of the fridge. She felt a sudden desire to reach out and caress her sister's tight buttocks, wanting to slip a finger beneath the navy blue fabric and slide it between her slick lips.

"I thought that was just me," laughed Adriana, "I mean, Julie seems to be on the edge, but then let's face it, there's not many times that she isn't."

"God, I mean I loved it when we had sex and I certainly had intentions of doing it again, but right now, I could just lay you down and do it with you on the kitchen floor."

"Sounds rather tempting actually," Adriana laughed, stepping close enough to her sister so that she could kiss her. Alexis melted into Adriana and their tongues swiftly sought each other out, their lips gently caressing each other.

"No fucking way!" Julie said, walking into the kitchen, busting the two sisters in their lip-locked passion.

Alexis and Adriana leapt apart, the surprise at being caught acting like a massive spring between them.

"Thank god its you!" Alexis said, her face flushing red, "I don't know what came over us." Julie just stood there dumb founded.

"Since when have you been kissing each other?" she demanded, strangely jealous that Adriana had been allowed to kiss her sister. Julie herself had dearly wanted to do something with Alexis since the first time that they'd become entangled together and Alexis had fled the scene.

"Come here Julie," Alexis said to her, peering outside to check that no-one else was about to walk into the kitchen. Julie approached her cousin, anticipation building quicker than she thought possible in the few steps that it took to close the distance between them, her pussy inflamed with sudden desire as her eyes caught a sheen of moisture on Alexis' lips.

When Julie stopped a foot from her, Alexis stepped forwards to meet her and slipping her arms about her, drew her in to a kiss, their tongues twisting about each other, Alexis enjoying the touch of Julie's skin as her hands travelled across her back in the gap between her bikini top and bottom. Julie's hands in turn cupped Alexis' tight buttocks.

Adriana watched her sister and cousin kiss, one eye on the doorway in case there might be an intrusion, the view the other was taking in driving her desire upwards, wishing that she could take the two of them away and help them further advance their pleasure.

Alexis could feel Julie's firm breasts pressed against her own small tight boobs and wondered what had kept her from enjoying this pleasure previously. Her mind was trying to picture Julie's pussy, knowing that it was shaved, but she realised that whenever she thought of a shaven one, she pictured that of her sister, being the only one she'd been particularly close to.

"Visitors," Adriana hissed, taking her drink and heading outside. Alexis and Julie grabbed theirs as well as John and Dave came inside to get themselves drinks.

"You know, I always thought that it would be trouble to have beautiful daughters, " Dave said to John. "That's why I always thought I was one up on you with only one, but surprisingly, since Julie dropped that guy she was seeing, there doesn't seem to have been the influx of hopefuls around the house that I was expecting."

"I know what you mean," John replied, his mind whirling as he considered that he might be part of the reason that she wasn't seeking boys to bring home and fuck. Not to mention the time that she'd been spending with his own daughter.

Outside, Julie was in the pool with Alexis, quizzing her, trying not to take things too far, but desperate to find a way to get Alexis naked and to taste the delights that were currently hidden by her bathing suit.

"Are you guys staying the night?" Alexis asked her younger cousin, desire rushing through her as she eyed the swell of her firm breasts.

"If we can get mum and dad pissed enough and drink ourselves, there's not going to be any choice," Julie suggested.

"Right then, better set about getting them ticking over then, hadn't we," Alexis suggested. Julie wasn't quite sure what change had come over Alexis that she'd suddenly decided to go so far out of her way to accommodate a sexual encounter, but she wasn't about to pass up the opportunity either. For the next hour or so, Alexis and Julie ensured that their parents weren't short of a drink and before long, it had also been arranged that everyone would be staying the night. Mission accomplished.

There was some discussion over bedding arrangements with all of the extra people in the house, but in the end, Emily shared a room with Adriana, Julie with Alexis and Steve and Jordan were in the living room. Dave and Olivia were on the floor of Mary and John's room and George and Anna were in the study. It was certainly a full house.

Julie was quick to climb up into Alexis' bed having been invited to occupy it, desperate to get close to her in case she decided to change her mind from the horny state that she'd been in earlier.

Alexis felt the weight shift on her bed as her younger cousin climbed up. Julie's hands were instantly caressing her body and Alexis sighed as she felt the touch of fingers on her naked skin. Having decided that she really did want this, she hadn't bothered with any clothes. Julie had been cleaning her teeth and Alexis had simply jumped into bed to await the pleasure that was to come.

"Mmm, your nipples are so hard!" Julie remarked in her ear as she felt them dig like diamonds into the palm of her hand as it passed across first one and then the other. Alexis moaned in response to the touch, feeling Julie's large, firm breast pushed against her side. She turned towards her so that she could find Julie's lips with her own, kissing her, allowing her hands in turn to begin to explore Julie's body, beginning with the breasts that had over the course of the afternoon become a fixation for her. Then she allowed it to travel down over the taught stomach until she found the bald mound above her labia, caressing the smooth skin as Julie in turn ran her fingers through the shortly cropped hair that was the path to her own pleasure patch.

Julie slipped her fingers between Alexis' lips as she felt herself penetrated in return. The two girls lay side-by-side, heads turned to one another, silently, gently kissing as their fingers worked to slowly increase the pleasure that they were exacting upon one another.

Not far away, Adriana was talking to Emily about her lesbian experiences back in the UK, asking her what she liked to do with other girls, gently caressing her own clit as she listened to the answers.

"So tell me Adriana, with all this questioning, have you ever had a lesbian experience or are you just curious?"

"Sure have, I love it," Adriana told her cousin's cousin. Emily felt herself contract and react to the enthusiasm in Adriana's voice. She'd been watching her move during the afternoon and like the other two girls that were there, found that there was nothing about her that she could say would stop her from a sexual encounter if the occasion to arise (other than the fact that Julie was her cousin of course!).

"Really? I don't suppose you'd be interested in a little casual liaison would you? I've only been here for a week, but I'm horny as hell and I don't think I'll get many chances to scratch this itch whilst I am here."

"Oh, wow, I would love to, I was watching you this afternoon and so wanted to peel that white bikini off you and lick your pussy!" She felt the bed move as Emily made her way under the quilt, having started to move at the very first sign of acquiescence from Adriana.

Emily quickly climbed on top of Adriana, sitting across her thighs before leaning forwards to lower her tongue to the other girls' mouth. Adriana accepted the kiss and lifted her hands to Emily's waist, sliding them up under the t-shirt that she was wearing so that she could feel her breasts. She played with them, noting the difference in size from Julie's but loving the feel of their firmness. She pulled at Emily's top until Emily allowed her to remove it and then lifted her head to the nipple so that she could suck upon it. Emily moaned in response and began the process of dragging Adriana's clothes from her.

In the living room, Steve lay awake, his cock stiff as he continued to picture the visions that he had been greeted with all afternoon and evening of the womenfolk of his family in very little clothing, all laid out for his visual pleasure. He could hear Jordon sleeping beside him and wondered whether he would be able to find some way to obtain some sexual pleasure this evening. He considered his options. All the adults were out of the question because of their arrangements; Emily was with Adriana, which meant that if he wanted to go there he'd have to be really lucky to get Adriana awake and Emily asleep. Not something he thought about for too long.

Julie was in with Alexis, which was probably his best chance. He could fuck either one of them without complaining, but the problem was that he doubted that Alexis would let him do her with Julie in the room and probably wouldn't like him doing Julie whilst she was in the room either. Damn. He surmised that he'd just have to put up with a night of nothing ... after all of the teasing he'd put up with too!

Julie slithered her way down Alexis' body, her tongue trailing its way over her smooth skin, her hands stroking her sides, her mouth watering as she anticipated the moment that she would get to taste the nectar that would emanate from her pussy. Alexis found herself holding her breath as Julie licked her way past the neatly cropped path of her pubes before running lightly over her labia. She pulled at her own nipples and squirmed her hips about as Julie began to explore the delights that she'd found. She allowed Julie to continue to pleasure her for a few minutes before she decided that there had to be a better way such that she and Julie could pleasure each other at the same time. She whispered for Julie to turn around, telling her that she wanted to 69.

Julie was only too happy to rotate so that she could put her pussy within reach of Alexis' tongue before she returned her attentions to the sweet taste of the fluids that were leaking from her cousin's pussy in response to the attention that she was receiving.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,929 Followers