All Comments on 'A Benign Something'

by jtmalone70

Sort by:
  • 414 Comments (Page 5)
SpencerClareSpencerClare10 months ago

Reading this again after a long time. It still makes me feel good. Thanks for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I entirely concur with the last post, as I too read this again, with renewed tears of pain, and uncertainty, and joy. What a lovely and sensitive story. Thank you.

Reading_is4funReading_is4fun9 months ago

Read it the second time! Still perfect… thanks a lot

imadronG0imadronG09 months ago

Very well written lve read it 3 times now . Not cringeworhy like some other stoeies ive red well done

metroalmametroalma8 months ago

Slow, steady, passionate, loving. Second time for me and might be that I love it more.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

As to achieving a realistic and believable story of well-rounded protagonists, you hit the mark dead center. Well done. Bravo. And thank you for a moving story of people I would like to meet.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

very moving and realistic, kept me reading until the end. :-)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

An engaging and well developed story. A connection is developed between the characters, plot and the reader. Worth every minute of the read. Thankyou for blessing us with your creativity and talent. Those that want quick and dirty missed a lot of what you have to offer.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A beautifully written romance. Just goes to show there doesn't have to be lots of detailed sex to make it erotic.

What a loss that the author is no longer adding submissions.

Written so long ago now but as a trained editor there are two points I found annoying. Jessie went to Gayle's dinner party on Thursday night, next day (Friday) Gayle brought lunch and Jessie reciprocated and made lunch the following day. What there was school on Saturday?

When Rachel and Kate came home and interrupted their evening Gayle invited Jessie back to her condo. Gayle drove them in her car and yet the next day Jessie drove home, pulling over and parking to cry.

Okay so I am too pedantic, but I find errors like these so distracting and spoil a wonderful story.

jupitercreekjupitercreek3 months ago

I've read this story quite a few times over the years and it's just as good every single time. It's such a beautiful story.

ArkingArking3 months ago

This is such a beautiful story, well written, and so full of life's meaningful emotions.

There is one paragraph that stood out.

'"You need to think about it, ok? Don't just make a spur-of-the-moment decision. People are gonna treat you different. They're not going to understand. Some of them might never understand, especially because they've already known you for so long. Your family, your friends and neighbors, the people you work with... Jess, it's not like you're going out in public wearing a new pair of shoes. That doesn't tell anyone what kind of person you are. But coming out as a lesbian? Yeah, right or wrong, I'm sorry to say, that sorta does. People will make character judgments of you based on it. You've already been through one traumatic experience. What you need to do is think about whether you really wanna do it again."'

This is so well written, so thank you very much for having the skill to put into words the feelings that they both must have felt.

I don't know why you stopped writing; I just wished you had written more in this genre.

JennaAntillesJennaAntillesabout 1 month ago

What a beautiful story. Well told, beautifully written and with much lovely patience. Absolutely adorable. Romantic, sweet, delightful and joyful. I felt for both characters and more wonderfully, fell in love with both.

roveroneroverone20 days ago

rascally Gayle...

fisting her new gf/lesbian virgin their first time getting it on-obviously something she and hubby had never considered if they'd even heard to it...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous