All Comments on 'A Benign Something'

by jtmalone70

Sort by:
  • 414 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful

I'm only part of the way through, but I had to skip here and tell you ... you have a true way with words. I am really enjoying your style of writing. For example: "I wanted to know what it was like to hold and be held, to feel a physical closeness and the accompanying phrenic bliss of knowing someone cared about you." Just beautiful. I'm taking my time reading this, and taking in every word. And enjoying every minute of it. Thank you! ~ L

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
beautiful

I just loved this story!!!!! So beautiful !

Anja_GirlLickerAnja_GirlLickerover 12 years ago
We loved it !

My G F and I enjoyed your beautiful story and we want to thank you for bring us closer ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You are amazing with words. Truly.

My girlfriend left me a month ago for a guy... This reminded me of her. In a good way.

Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love it

Seems so close to my story, I'm in love with my best friend who's straight and a has kids. But there's so much chemistry between us sometimes she doesn't even understand ... looking forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG!!!

I feel like this story is one of the best one I've ever read so far on here. It is something I can relate to myself, being a mom of two small girls and my life mate is one the best presons I know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

One of the best stories i have seen here. Could make a movie out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent!

Absolutely one of the best stories I've ever read. Bravo!

Nancy34Nancy34about 12 years ago
Best I've read

This was a great story, loved how it built to the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This was gorgeous. I couldn't pull myself away to save my life. I really never leave comments on anything, but I couldn't resist just saying SOMETHING about this story. It's beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Seven years after being posted on this site

And I'm still in love with this story. <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Funniest moment

Abu bitch that was my ass. LoL I wanted to die laughing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
props

This is one of the most enthralling stories I have ever read. So props to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Tops

Sorry i can only give this story 5 stars ..it totally deserves a full 10 ...would have to be the best love story i have read.

Thank you for a wonderful experience

KekelezgirlKekelezgirlabout 12 years ago
Amazing

Beautifully written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Beautiful

Romantic, sexy, sensual, hot. Love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A all-night type story FOR SURE

That story was INCREDABLE! I stayed up all night reading this and I do NOT regret it! Keep writing you certainly have a passion and talent for this! Very detailed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This is the longest story I have read here, and I must say I'm usually hesitant to read stories of more than three pages, because they are normally full of irrelevant or unrealistic information. But this story was worth every minute I spent reading. Once I started reading I couldn't and really did not want to stop. It was well written, relatable, realistic. I loved it. Continue writing. Your fantastic.

ThadrielThadrielabout 12 years ago
Wow

I cried reading erotic fiction. I am not going to read everything else you've ever written. Keep at it because this was the greatest story I've read in a long time :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I post far too few comments on this site. Anyway, the pacing on this story was spot on. I suppose "erotica" and "believable" aren't meant to go together, but things that progress too quickly are just... not quite right. This... this could happen. And that's what makes it so good. Wonderful.

Boricua69Boricua69about 12 years ago
<3

I Seriously Love Your Story! So Well Written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful

Winter LotusWinter Lotusalmost 12 years ago
Nicely done

This was a nice and mostly believable story. It wasn't as racy as I had hoped, but that was actually ok by me. Sexy stories don't always have to be all crotches, tits and sss...

The hardest part I had was with the dialog between characters. I get it, they're nervous. The overuse of "ums" "uhs" and ellipsis really threw me off and I skipped entire paragraphs of dialog because of it.

Other than that, though, good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful

Nicely written and I'm so glad you did it without adding any garbage words. Just goes to show that erotic fiction can be written cleanly and be enjoyed. I wish other authors would follow this example and do the same. It's hard reading other stories that are poorly written and full of garbage words that aren't necessary. Keep up the good work and I hope your other stories are just as well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW!

I don't think I have ever enjoyed a story this much. So detailed and you even managed to put some light humor in it. Sooo relatable! Good job.

dreysufdreysufalmost 12 years ago
Perfect

This is by far one of the best, and on top of that a possible sequal would be superb. I congragulate you on this masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Anonymous

I loved this story and your writing! I loved the hesitancy and trepidation between the characters, that's real life. This was a love story, not an erotic sex story. This was watching two characters fall in love and how it's done casually and over lunch, and phone calls, and emails. It's not all about meeting in a club and f'ing in the bathroom! This was how the best relationship in my life started, as a building friendship. It's about butterflies in your stomach day after day wondering if the other person is thinking and feeling the same thing. This is how I hope to fall in love again the next time. Thanks for a great story!

slave_breakerslave_breakeralmost 12 years ago
AWSOME

This story is the very definition of a real life love story and i loved every bit of it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Anonymous

You made me cry.

whislewhislealmost 12 years ago
Beautiful

Loved the story w/ all the twists and emotions! I wish it were that easy for everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing!

This was the best story I have ever read on here! The beginning resembled my own story- of not being a lesbian, but falling in love with a woman. This was very well written. Wish there were more out there like this.

RomanceLivesRomanceLivesalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful

That was so beautiful. I cried almost all the way through from happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
oh wow!

I'm such a sap - a sentimental Pisces - that was amazing :) Thanks so much for writing and sharing it with us. :)

BahamaBahamaalmost 12 years ago
Oh wow

That was so amazing , I cried. Sometimes we forget what love feels like especially when you've been hurt. Bravo my darling.

VF_0079VF_0079almost 12 years ago
Simply the best!

This is by far the best piece of Romance and Love that I've ever read in Literotica. I was literally glued to the screen reading this. I humbly offer my heartiest congratulations and my utmost respect for your work. This is a heart reaching and soul touching piece of literature and I must say I felt entranced and captured by it. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Simply Superb

Brilliantly written!! I was mesmerised from beginning to end and felt like I was involved. There should be more high quality stories like this one. I am more understanding of lesbian relationships now. Bravo to the writer!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing!

I was completely enthralled from start to finish!! This story was like a book I couldn't put down!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I just loved it from start to finish I don't think you could have wrote it any better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very NIce

Very sweet story that made me, a straight male, cry with joy at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WONDERFUL

Awesome, I just couldn't stop reading. I'm a straight guy, but this love story tugged at my heart strings. Thanks for reminding me that love and romance still exist in today's fast passed world.

electropriestelectropriestover 11 years ago
Amazing

Beautifully written piece of work! Romance and seduction, such a wonderful combination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Absolutely Lovely Story.

As with the 1st, Anonymous, A straight guy enthralled in a beautiful LOVE story,

Thank You,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
there is hope for me yet?

I could be Jessie; could I, a straight woman, really find a love like this? If so, I would gladly become a lesbian forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
True love!!

This was such a wonderful story. Just want it to be real for someone!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Really Great! Loved It!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

Your story was fantastic! I loved it! Please write more lesbian stories. Jeez, I want that kind of love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a beautiful story

So much of lesbian fiction deals with either a fast fantasy "get-me-off" or as in so much TV lesbian dramas about all the angst that can occur. Yours is just a beautiful love story, well paced and very well written. Thank you for a very enjoyable read.

pcincanpcincanover 11 years ago
Thanks

Thank god not another wham bam thank you maam story. Realistic people, conversations and events. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

Incredible -makes me wish I could find a straight woman to love like this - Jenni Elf

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
:,>

That's really something. Very realistic to the point that you yourself want to experience it. *sigh

Anyways.. I'm really glad to have read your story.. It's really great. :)))

And Thanks for the story as well. ^.^

Take Care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
:)

In the best possible way, this isn't really an erotic story, it's a love story that just happens to have some intimate details. A great read, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

This story is perfect. Omg, Gayle and Jess is so cute together. Continue writing more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Absolutely beautiful, I couldn't stop reading. Fantastic writing x

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wonderful!

From a male perspective this was just wonderful. Your conveying of the many emotions and your patience just really struck home with me. Thank you for bringing out the courage needed for a relationship. I've lived thru the sexual and racial revolutions during my life, and courage was the key to each. Courage and real human emotions. You captured them and shared them wonderfully!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done

I happened on this story by chance, and before I knew it, I'd read it straight through. It's the first story on this site of more than a page or two that captured my attention like this. Your prose is exquisitely crafted, and you're an outstanding storyteller.

I didn't find the story perfect, however. The reactions of the people Jess came out to seemed a bit too conveniently positive. My situation, and the coming out of every other lesbian I've known, did not end without at least one person reacting harshly, and I just don't feel it's as realistic as it could have been.

Also, the ending seemed really abrupt, almost like the narrative was cut off. An extra summary paragraph or two, perhaps giving us Jess' look forward to a future of promise, would have made the ending less jarring.

Despite these minor criticisms, this story is one of the few I've read on literotica that's even remotely close to being publishable. Rest assured I'll be checking out your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the best

This story is better than 99.99% of stories on this site and I gave it 5 stars. So the following criticisms have to be read in that context.

First, although I have no problem with long stories, I thought that this one was too long. There were long passages where I felt that you were marking time, trying to work out what you wanted to say, and that if you had revised it all carefully and critically it would have been shorter and tighter, and more powerful in consequence.

Secondly, I don't think you really got the psychology of Jess quite right, or at least didn't explain it fully. She started the story as a heterosexual woman: not only had she been married, but she had loved her husband and loved sex with him. I don't doubt that a heterosexual woman can fall in love and have sex with another woman, but for her to renounce heterosexual sex and become a full time lesbian is something much more, and I think Jess needed to reflect more about that. You had Jess leaving Clare after their night together, not knowing what she was going to do; then spending a day or more crying and moping about; but then suddenly telling everyone that she was going to make her life with Clare, without really explaining how she came to that decision.

Anyway, those are just the thoughts of a reader who likes good erotic fiction, but doesn't see much of it on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Appreciation

What a beautiful tale,so sensitively written and such a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Loved this story Im not a Lesbian either but I felt a real connecdtion to these two women and like everyone just looking for true Love

GroovemeisterGroovemeisterabout 11 years ago
Lovely Lovely

I lost track of the amount of times I have read this story. It still moves me to tears. It has just about everything. Romance, awkward moments, humorously awkward moments, tears, heartbreak, etc. But the best part to me was the developing love between Gayle and Jessie. I think it would have been better if it didn't cut off at the end. But still I believe this story was really well written and believable.

I see a continuity problem. Jess and Gayle leave Jess's house after the awkwardness and humor at Jess's house with her daughter and Kate making obvious lovemaking noises from upstairs. It appears that they left in Gayle's car to go to Gayle's condo. The following day when Jessie leaves she drives home in her own car. How did her car get to Gayle's condo? Even with that, this story is one of my all-time favorites. I wish you well, and I hope to find out if and where you are now published. GM

dgowredgowreabout 11 years ago
How Beautiful

How beautiful is this! This is not the first time I've read it, but it affected me as deeply as it did the first time. On top of that, I was watching 'Les Miserables', which destroys me whenever I watch it. Together, they just about finished me! Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A top class surprise!

Not my normal type of 'read' but found it really enjoyable. Touched me on many different levels. Thank you for such a nice piece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Casey 1988

I loved the story one of those that is once in a lifetime. It was good enough to be published as a short novel.

BoldVultureBoldVultureabout 11 years ago
Wish I knew more about you ...

It is a great story. Couldn't put it down. It makes me so frustrated that I know nothing about from your profile, not even your gender. I really hope you're female, but you're a hell of a writer either way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow

thats exactly what i was looking for in a story, you truly are a gifted writer. reading this has made me very happy and youve made my day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
In my head and heart

I can't tell you what this story means to me. Whether or not you meant it this way, it was a message of hope to me. The feelings of loneliness and longing for companionship were incredibly epathic for me and to see these emotions written down was wonderfully cathartic for me. I see from the post dates on your stories that you might not see this comment but on the off chance that you do, thank you. This story was a pleasant, and much needed, suprise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Absolutely beautiful

Saw how long it was and nearly didn't read it! I'm very glad I did. Absolutely beautiful story. Could definitely be written into a novel! I hope you continue writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL

Not a benign story. It got right into my heart this one. So well written and glad it burned slowly into fiery love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well...

It was so long :/ and basically no sex XD I was hoping to get horny with this.....

jacquioh2jacquioh2almost 11 years ago
Wow, we'll done !

It is daunting to look at such a long piece, but it wrapped me into it. Very well written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Loved it..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bravo!

Exceptionly well written.Doesn't read like porn. Major distaction is when you lapse into the venacular.It bringe a hwrsh discordant tenor to the narrative

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful. romantic sexy. emotional. loved it.x

Beautiful. romantic sexy. emotional. loved it.x

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
oh so well written

It is so nice to read such a well written story that does not need the hard and so immediately sex that so many of the tales are written for. A love story with a great build up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing love story

there is so much of me that wants more but it is the perfect message and so well stated. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Thank you for a well written love story. It exemplifies the belief that if you open your heart to love, it will find you.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 10 years ago
Perfection

Honest and intelligent, warm and brutally real-life.

This is one of the few stories I will bookmark, to come back to and 'refill' my heart.

Thank you.

M

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing!

This story is so realistic, I've read it over and over again, it's just amazing, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best story ever

This is the best story ever its so amazing, loved the characters and everything, this would make an awesome romantic movie

sarahwalker10sarahwalker10over 10 years ago
Amazing

This story was amazing. I loved the slow build up, the romance was beatiful. The proposal made me cry. Loved the story. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful

Wow. Beautiful. I wish I had a love like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Simply Wonderful

It was a truly wonderful story. The pacing, the thoughts... It give me many strong emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I thought I was a good writer.

But this story just blew me away. I feel like a rank amateur after reading this story. This is by far my favorite story on this site. I haven't read any of your other stories... yet. But I will.

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
heartwarming

Sigh !!!!!!! I wish this fairytale could happen to me. sigh! beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm crying

I'm a 52 year old straight guy; on page 6 .. this is a lovely story, I can see it building even though "it's not for me", but I can see where it's going and why!!! And I can believe it!! ... DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Lovely story. Needs to. be a part two. I loved it. Wish it works happen to Me

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Universal agreement...

...is seldom a reality. This story comes the closest. I'm sure that I left feedback to this story a few years ago but in case I didn't consider this mine. Excellent, realistic. Doubtful that there are 10 stories with the believable and inviting characteristics of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

This was so unbelievably beautiful. Took my breath away. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talent in writing and literature and I, as well as 410 people, look forward to your future works. Thank you so much. This was truly beautiful and sincerely tugged at my heart strings; had me crying at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I couldnt stop

Once I started reading I couldn't put it down you were able to catch my attention unlike anything else you are a wonderful writer please never stop and give me more to read =)

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaover 10 years ago
Beautiful Story

Once I started, between two pee breaks, I couldn't stop until I finished it. Coming out sometimes is not that easy, but in this story it felt so real. Don't stop writing, I love these kind of stories...

Thanks for sharing it with all of us.

waynes1942waynes1942about 10 years ago
Very Well Done

Definetly a five star. One of the very best. Worth reading every word. Really pulls you into the story and makes you wish you were Gayle and Jess' friend.

sopharoonessopharoonesabout 10 years ago
very real & believable

is that how it is though? declare yourself a lesbian as soon as you hook up with a girl ala rachael or is it after having a long term marriage to a male then when you find a loving relationship with a woman ala jess? i think it only makes it easier on people who dont know u, to have this label whereas jess didnt ever seem to consider her falling in love with gayle as "lesbian", jst normal emotional connection with another human. but for gayle it was different again, she had her past with the rape & marrying a guy evn though she was not happy. hope i made sense lol.goodstory by the way! lol i mean that sincerely

OususBekkerOususBekkerabout 10 years ago
Inspiring

Though it is a work of fiction (i assume) it still give me hope that "coming out" peacefully even at a more mature age is possible...

Thanx for a lovely story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More like a movie

So beautiful should be a movie at least that's what it felt like

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

i love your story.. please make more :))

OldComputerHandOldComputerHandalmost 10 years ago
The phone call

When she picks up the phone that night, and ...

"You're my best friend, Gayle," I whispered, as my heart began pounding in my chest, and I was sure she could hear it. "...and I love you very much."

It chokes me up ... every time I read it.

Thank you.

telli46telli46almost 10 years ago
great

Awesome!! Couldn't get enough, kept my interest from beginning to end.

EmmainpinkEmmainpinkalmost 10 years ago
Superb

I know you probably stopped reading all your comments a long time ago, but I wanted to say as a new Lit author, this story has inspired me and is hands down easily my favourite on Lit. I come to this site for realism in lesbian encounters and this is one of the most real depictions of a lesbian relationship in any medium I have ever seen. It took me hours to read all the time playing with myself, and at one stage my WiFi connection cut out but I had to finish it so I actually paid to get internet for an hour so I could download and finish it. Even if you don't read this, absolutely wonderful

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
great story

best friends who fell in love, what could be better?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing!

This might be the 8th time, or so, I've read this story. Each time I love it more. 😁💓💕💖

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Charming and unforgettable

When I read a new (to me) story on this site, I usually check first to see how many pages there are. If it's a one-pager, then about 75% of them are mediocre or worse. If there are a lot of pages (or a lot of chapters) then about 90% of them are good to excellent. This charming and unforgettable story is right up there with the excellent ones. It made this elderly, straight male almost wish that he was a younger, lesbian female. The love and tenderness in the tale gave me renewed hope for the human race. Beautifully done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous