All Comments on 'A Benign Something'

by jtmalone70

Sort by:
  • 414 Comments (Page 2)
knightofheartsknightofheartsalmost 16 years ago
Hearts of Atlantis

Has a quote" The kiss all others will be judged by", substitute love story and there you have it. Hats off...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Best By Far

This is the best story i have read by far thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
beautiful

i loved this story.. very believable progression of events.. very touching..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Page 1

75 only because I'm still in page 1 but I definitely like the way you write your story, gives more tension.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it

A very realistic feel to it. You are an amazing writer. It's the fact that you have taken the time to make your characters real and that you have allowed us to fall in love along with them that sets your story apart from so many others. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Absolutely The Best Story Ever

I'm not quite sure who wrote this or when. I started out my search for some sexy lesbian stories being that I am very attracted to women and what I got was so much better than I could have imagined. This story brought me to tears in several spots and the ending was incredible. I am so happy for Jessie and Gayle and the idea of just being who you are and not caring what others might think. This story shows the importance of being true to yourself on so many levels. I cannot express how much I love this story. To the author, I look forward to looking for more stories from you and keep up the awesome work!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Worth the wait

That was the best entry I've read on this site! At first, I was wondering what in the world could keep me reading for 12 pages, but as I got into it I forgot about the length. This story is different because you actually get to care for the characters where in others it's just sex in the first paragraph and you never even get a hang of the characters' names. I almost cried when Jessie was describing her loneliness. I will definitely be reading more!

Goose7Goose7over 15 years ago
Nice

I dont know what else i can say that anyone hasnt yet but i would describe the story woth one word, beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
amazing

This story was amazing if you write more Im sure to read it. Its a refreshing change to read an actual indepth love story, nearly cried but I force myself to think im too macho for tears ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Simply The Best

I think this is one of the best stories I have read. At one point I laughed out loud. The part where they were sitting on the couch and could her the daughter and her girlfriend was great!! I was rooting for them the whole time....Great Story!

CharlieZhCharlieZhover 15 years ago
Very well done!

I really enjoyed how you built up the tension as the story progressed towards the actual event of sex.

Great plot setup!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The Best!

This is the best story that I already read in the internet about lesbian sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The Best

This is my favorite story on Lit!

the_aussie_touchthe_aussie_touchover 15 years ago
heart warming

Thank you for such a heart warming romance. You are a wonderful writer. I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wonderful. Real. Grade A!

That is the kind of story people hope to live!! I'm so glad you took the time to develop the characters

and there backgrounds. There is nothing more off putting then two people just thrown into a room. I took 4 days reading your story, I wanted to make it last!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
OMG

This story is actually amazing, it was so real!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great!

This was a really delicate story (emphasis on the story) and a joy to read. Loved it, can't wait to read more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
superb story

This is an excellent story of someone falling in love with a woman when they had never considered the possibility before. Beautifully written and a well crafted story that you had to read until the end.

You should write another story of Lesbian Love as you have a knack of knowing how a straight person can be seduced.

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic

Captivating and enthralling, from the beggining to the end.Very professionaly written. Top marks to it, and all your other stories...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
PERFECT!

The story was so well written, that I actually didn't care about the sex!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
beautiful

I'll keep this short and sweet.

A major personal fav on lit. Made me long for a girlfriend of my own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fantastic

this is my first comment on the site,and this is a masterpiece

of fine romantic literature.jtmalone70, you should start professional writing.

jessicaj64jessicaj64over 14 years ago
Wonderful

I agree with the reader who said "The story was so well written, that I actually didn't care about the sex!" SUCH a well written story - I couldn't stop reading until it came to the end. A beautiful story by obviously an exceptional writer.

LOVED it!

lokisprodigylokisprodigyover 14 years ago
thank you

simply amazing. There are works which show a writer's skill and those that reveal them to be a truly beautiful individual, but this is both. please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it!!

It's so refreshing to see a realistic story on here. I loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing work

What else is there to say? I actually teared up a little at the end. This is a truly wonderful, refreshing piece of writing about lesbian love that isn't just a simple tawdry sex romp in typed form. Thank you! :)

BrookellBrookellover 14 years ago
Love it!

I loved it! So real, such characters! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hands down, the best story I have read....

....on Lit in several years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Beautiful

An absolutely beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing...brilliant...

Such a well written and beautiful story... I also teared up quite a few times and the sex was portrayed in such an honest and emotionally charged way. I can't wait to read more from this amazing author!

This story has actually inspired me to pursue my own true sexuality as I am continually finding myself in great friendships with men without the fiery passion that I really crave and have only ever previously experienced with women...

Thank you xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what a love story

I thought you managed so much in this with complete honesty. Thia was a relationship born of love not lust and as such became its own morality tale for not only lesbians but straight people too. The sex was erotic yet not urgent, arriving after real thought not a one-nighter. Beautifully written - so much so I read it over night, unable to stop reading til it was finished. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
NEED TO BE PUBLISHED

You have an amazing story here, I cant tell you how many times I've read it. It needs to be published so I can read it, and others, anywhere we want!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago

Fantastic, brought tears to my eyes, of both sorrow and happiness, you have a great talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

This was really a beautiful story. You should be writing books. I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
this was brill

loved this so much ....... jeez i near cried ... thx god for happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

This is AMAZING!!! I love it, it brought tears to my eyes. I loved the happy ending :) This should be made into a movie. I love it so much! Fantastic story :)

TheAbsurd_studentTheAbsurd_studentalmost 14 years ago
10 stars!

I cried so hard at the end of this story. It's just too beautiful!!! This deserves 10 stars instead of 5!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
good stuff

I've read page 1,2and 3 of the story. It reminds me of my favorite author Luanne Rice, the compassionate way each character is portrared the small moments that are so important in life and the internal dialog that I think is so indicitive of the human condition.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing!!

Such a sweet and romantic story; thank you for sharing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
So very truly awesome!

Wow that is really one of the most awesomest short story I have ever read!!!

IndaoIndaoalmost 14 years ago
Super

This is simply the nicest love story I have ever read. Hot. Sweet. Extremely intimate. Really well-written. Honest. The best story I've read on Literotica. I want a Gayle. :) Really great. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow

Very nice. Out of all the stories I've read on here this is one of the tops. :] good job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing

This is by far the best story i have read. Not just on Literotica but anywhere. Absoultly amzing. You are a very gifted writter. Thank you for writting this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Awesome

This story was really amazing. Plenty of story, well told, and not excessively heavy on the intimate parts. I loved the ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sweet love story

A very sweet love story. Jtmalone is right the telling requires a build to make it real. Jess is fortunate to have family and friends that are open and want the best for her. Oh yeah, the sex is steamy too.

Thank you jtmalone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank you

Call me romantic but I read your story more than five times and I will do it again and again. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Touching love story

This was an amazingly touching and sweet love story. Thank you; I enjoyed it immensely

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A Lesbian

A wonderful story... not just for homosexuals but any real lovers out there. I am Jess in the reverse. I'm a lesbian who has been thoroughly fulfilled by a Man. He moves me in this very same way and our courtin was over the course of 14 years if you can believe that! anyway a brilliant and sincere interprtation of how loving is truly NOT gender driven.

Thanks.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
finally

I've been searching for a story this complete and fulfilling for years now; I'll never forget how perfect this one reads. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just... wow...

Normally, I don't come to this site, because it leaves me feeling alone and a little sad... But this story, the first I've read here in a very long time, left me... happy. Thank you for sharing it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful.

I really enjoyed reading this. It was very emotional and expressive of real feelings of love. Well written, and I believe anyone who values love can appreciate this story.

fabfablesfabfablesover 13 years ago
Beautifully written tender love story

What else can I say! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nothing but praise

Good Story! I am a straight woman, but i enjoyed the inside perspective. Couldn't stop reading! Just beautiful.

rover5520rover5520over 13 years ago
Beautifully told,

I'm a cynical old bloke,yet this beautifully written story makes me feel just so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well-written, sensitive...good character development. Excellent!

A very long story, wonderfully written, it needed to be long to fully develop both the characters and the plot. A pleasure to read, a good story about love that just "is". I'd rate it higher if I could.

sailorbrian2001sailorbrian2001about 13 years ago
Wow

Fantastically written, beautifully done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great

Definitely the best story I have ever read on this site. From reading the first paragraph, I could not stop reading it until the very end. Hope you write more stories like this.

obscuredobscuredabout 13 years ago
Too Good

Evaluating a story like this in terms of a short erotic tale isn't really fair... it's just too good and too big. Honestly, you've got the start of a fantastic novel, here. But to critique the actual story (instead of its potential), I have to say it's a 5-star masterpiece. Romantic and sweet and damn hot from start to finish. Marvelous. You deserve a special award for sharing this with everyone! Great job!

TalonsreachTalonsreachabout 13 years ago
Great story!

One of my favorites! Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
PERFECT!!

This is truly my favorite story it's beautiful!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow!

Why can't I give this a "6"??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Gosh...just...perfect. Thank you for this. Thank you.

BeckaaBeckaaabout 13 years ago

Great Story, loved it..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
nice work

very nice love story. makes you go all mushy inside :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Absolutely Speechless...

I have always considered myself to be an average straight female, but I just happened to come upon this story. I was just absolutely sucked in by the characters and how real they seemed. I don't even know how to describe how this story made me feel. It was unbelievably well-done. The dialogue and turmoil that both characters experienced made my heart literally ache, and I laughed at the funny blips of awkwardness that made Laura seem more real. She reminds me a lot of me, which is awesome, because I love identifying with the characters in a work.

I definitely cried in a few parts, too. This may be my favorite story I've read on here, ever. It got to the point where I didn't even care how the sex scenes turned out because I was so in love with the rest of the writing. Again, fantastic job, and thanks for sharing. I hope you are published someday.

Teachme84Teachme84about 13 years ago
Much praise

This story is beautiful. I loved every bit of it. Now to find me a gayle ;) x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Beautiful

A superbly told story which highlights the rocks and stones in a same-sex relationship, and how love really can do most of the work.

HP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful!!

I have been reading stories on this site for years, and this is by far the best I have ever read. I laughed and cried and loved every minute!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thankyou

Wow. Speechless. <3<3<3

warriorpoet7532warriorpoet7532almost 13 years ago
One of my absolute favorites

This story was superb in every way. Plotting, pace, the eroticism and passion of the characters slowly falling in love with each other.

This was a true love story in every sense of the word. Well Done.

RavenNightcloudRavenNightcloudalmost 13 years ago
wonderfull!

this is a wonderful love story, definitely worth re-reading a couple times, i have to admit i'm a bit of a sucker for a well written romance

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
cry cry, sob sob, ect...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

this is the first story I have read from this site,and it has compelled me to come back for more.I actually stayed up til 9 in the morning reading and rereading this.for those that haven't read it, I suggest you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This was absolutely amazing! Best story I've read, just sayin.. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
simply amazing

i loved it so very much. best love story i've read on this site so far. well worth the 3 hours it took me to read it :)

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 13 years ago

This was truly a love story and you wrote it very well. My words are too weak to express how wonderful I found this story to be. Thanks for writing (and posting) it.

SlothuaSlothuaalmost 13 years ago

reading it for the second time makes it better ^_^ love this story so much. jt i do so hope you come out of hiding and write another like this you've got serious talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

I usually dont read love stories but this was great. I could not stop reading til the end. and a happy one it was. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

ive been reading stories on here for a while and i must admit this is by far the very best one yet. u really know how to tell a story. u practically had me falling in love with both of the characters...Please write more like this one.

LygrisLygrisover 12 years ago
what to say

What to say other then very well done I love it the whole so

story was well devopled

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
realistic and moving

Very realistic - hard to believe it is fiction. Makes you fall in love with the characters. My heart pounded and I cheered for their successful love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Just want to let you this person used your story and changed the names here is the link http://m.fanfiction.net/s/7219744/1/

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago


Wonderful & touching story...a must read!

Ebronco1968Ebronco1968over 12 years ago
Emotionally Amazing

This story moved me emotionally in so many ways. Hate to admit I did allmost cry at times, hell I even had some tears at one point. What you portrayed in that story, two people truly in love with each other is what I want in a realatoinship. Hopefully I'll find it some day.

Keep up the fantastic writing. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awe struck!

I am just awe struck by this chef d'ouvre! This is beautifully written in every sense of language and fiction. You should make this into a book. I highly recommend this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

i love love this story this should how all stories should be

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Universal Love Story

What is so great about your story is its universality. I hope you will not be offended when I say, it is NOT a Lesbian Love Story. It is a wonderfully warm and touching story about two people falling in love who happen to be women. You could easily substitute "George" for Gayle and with some fairly minor adaptations to the biology of the sex scenes, it would be just valid. It's great story about the human condition: wanting/needing to love and be loved, of seeking acceptance and fearing rejection. It demonstrates very eloquently that beneath the epidermis, we're all pretty much alike. Someone else wrote that you should make this a book. You absolutely could put up as an ebook on Kindle for 99-cents and probably make a respectable little contribution to your piggy bank. Congratulations. A straight guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This story "A Benign Something" is one of the best short stories I've read.

KathyFKathyFover 12 years ago
# 1 Love Story

LOVE Story That JustHappens To Involve Two Beautiful

Females.

This Is The Best LOVE Story I've Ever Read

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

I love this story. The entire time I read it I couldn't wait to finish just so

I could comment on it and let it be known how well written I thought this was. This is an excellent story. I loved it!

QuantumanQuantumanover 12 years ago
Terrific

love story with all the elements that make up good literature be it classic main stream or erotica - well constructed characters tossed together in a believable situation. Inspirational for the rest of us yarn spinners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
so wonderful

i hardly expected to find something so well written and touching here. this was just so lovely. well done

DahliaDocksideDahliaDocksideover 12 years ago
Loved it, thank you!

Very well done...

idrubloodidrubloodover 12 years ago
Beautifully Done

A truely well written story. Thank you and please keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

It was very well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

Couldn't stop reading it, page after page!!!!!

BD268BD268over 12 years ago
Shockingly beautiful

I've been so confused about my own sexuality for a while now, but man this story has made me realize that I'm a bisexual if not a lesbian and proud to be one! :D

Thank you so much for opening my eyes to the possibility of a beautiful relationship with another woman. I'm only 18 but I sure hope that sometime in this life, I manage to find my own Gayle.

Thank you! :) <3 x

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Was supposed to go to the store but couldn't stop reading....guess I'll go tomorrow.

Great story line, beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This story was so beautiful I loved it, I couldn't stop reading it page for page. Ive also been confused with my sexuality as I'm not sure if I am bisexual but the way Jessie's feelings for Gayle were I have had feelings for another woman that way. It was amazing she made me feel all the amazingness of how Jess felt. Beautiful story. Helped me come to terms with my own sexuality :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous