Greek Myths: Heracles and Omphale

Story Info
Heracles' Slavery at the court of Queen Omphale.
4.9k words
4.48
36.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,529 Followers

* * * * *

Copyright Oggbashan February 2006. The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

* * * * *

Heracles, in a fit of madness, had killed his friend. When the Delphic Sibyl refused to tell him how he could redeem himself, he wrecked Apollo's shrine, finally fighting with Apollo himself until Zeus stopped the fight.

For these crimes he was sentenced to spend three years as a slave. Until he had served his punishment he could not live with the Greeks. Hermes sold him to the Lydian Queen Omphale.

Hera, always antagonistic towards Zeus' children by other Goddesses and mortal women, added her own twists to Heracles' punishment. Heracles was proud of his strength. Although he had a succession of male lovers as well as numerous women, there was no way that Heracles could be considered effeminate.

Hera decided to take away his strength while he was with Omphale. She insisted that Heracles should be dressed as a woman and let him have only half the strength of Ompale's weakest maid while at Omphale's palace. Hera dripped suggestions into Omphale's ear on ways to humiliate Heracles. Omphale was only too willing to amuse herself with the dangerous sport of teasing a demigod. Hera gave Omphale the power to issue orders to Heracles that he could not disobey if he wanted to expiate the crimes he had committed.

Although Heracles would be weak while at Omphale's court, from time to time he would be expected to rid the world of ferocious monsters. Hera gave Omphale the power to return Heracles' strength for the duration of required tasks. After the task had been completed Heracles had to revert to the indignity of a weak feminised slave. His short times of remission from his sentence would make his renewed humiliation more galling, yet he would not dare to rebel...

Heracles could regain his strength at any time by leaving the precincts of Omphale's palace but he could only redeem his crime by staying within the palace unless his absence was ordered or permitted by Omphale.

Hera insisted that Omphale should display the humiliated Heracles whenever important visitors came to the palace. On those occasions Hera ordered that Heracles should be dressed as a woman, placed in a prominent position at the foot of Omphale's throne and should spin flax, a feminine activity. Hera added that Omphale should wear Heracles' lion skin as a sign of her domination and his submission. At other times his lion skin and club were to be on display in the throne room.

The difference between Heracles normal strength and that he had left when inside Omphale's palace was such that he had great difficulty moving his muscular body at all. He had to be assisted to his lowly position by the throne, and helped to stand and walk away after the audience had ended.

In the kitchens, his normal place as a slave, he could only do basic tasks such as preparing vegetables if he was sitting down. He could move slowly around the kitchen with difficulty but the other kitchen servants preferred to have Heracles seated. Then he wasn't in their way.

One of Omphale's servant women, Malis, was given the responsibility of managing Heracles whenever he wasn't away ridding the world of dangerous animals or on display in Omphale's throne room.

Omphale could and did tease Heracles. She had Hera's backing for any indignity that she could devise. Malis had no support from anyone. She knew that Heracles' punishment was time limited. Once he had atoned for his crime, his strength would return. He might punish anyone who had mistreated him, so Malis behaved very, very carefully.

Malis had arranged for a room close to the kitchen, formerly a storeroom, to be Heracles' bedchamber. Each night she and several other servant women would help Heracles to undress and put him into bed. His sun-tanned bottom was a source of amusement. One of Heracles' other names was 'Black Bottom' because his buttocks were darkened by constant exposure to the Greek sun.

The next morning Heracles would have to be helped out of bed, washed and shaved before being dressed as a female servant, and assisted to the kitchen. Malis felt that she and her fellow women were being punished. Heracles' help wasn't worth the attentions he needed.

However, Hera hadn't considered that Omphale, a mortal, might have different ideas about using Heracles. Omphale was not Greek and was considered a barbarian by the Greeks and the Greek Gods. Hera had intended that as an additional humiliation for Heracles, to be housed in a barbarian court where Greek civilisation and its comforts were unknown.

Omphale had been encouraged by Hermes to buy Heracles as her slave. Hera's intention was that Omphale would abuse Heracles. Omphale intended to use Heracles, not abuse him. She wanted children by him, many children so that she would have their strength to protect her dominion and establish a line of rulers that the Greeks would have difficulty challenging.

Despite his weakness, Heracles was still a man. He had the necessary apparatus in a very large scale and would respond to the women helping him in and out of bed. Malis and the other women could and did fondle his tool and rub themselves against Heracles' body. Malis, or one or more of the other women, might share Heracles' bed at night.

One night Malis, prompted by Omphale, decided to stay with Heracles...

Malis shrugged off her flimsy nightwear, slid her naked body under the bedclothes and snuggled against Heracles' broad back.

"Heracles?"

"Yes, Malis. What is it? I need sleep. I am tired from a day of hauling this massive body around with pathetic muscles."

"I know that your manhood works. Could it work in me? Please?"

Heracles heaved his body over to look at her.

"Are you sure? My sons have not been fortunate. A daughter might curse me and you for producing a massive unfeminine monster."

"You are a hero, a demi-god. What other way can I have of producing a child that has a chance of fame? I may be in charge of servants but all I am is another servant. If I were to become the mother of one of Heracles' children, my line would never be servants again."

Malis kissed Heracles on the lips. She loosened her hair and stroked across his torso, teasing his nipples with her hair's softness. Heracles groaned.

"I can do nothing, Malis. I could not support myself above you and my weight would crush you if you slid underneath. You will have to ride."

"I will! Thank you!"

Heracles rolled to his back and lay there panting from the effort. Malis straddled his chest. Her black curly bush was inches from his face. She bent forward and rubbed her bush over his mouth. Heracles moaned. His tongue licked and probed. Malis shuddered as his tongue slid between her lower lips.

She felt his organ grow and brush against her legs. She looked down and gasped. Heracles was well endowed, very well endowed. What the women had achieved before hadn't given a hint of the enormous size that Heracles would be when fully erect.

Malis shuddered at the thought of trying to impale herself on that. She might just as well think of riding a temple pillar. Perhaps just the tip? That might be possible. She slid down his body and positioned herself carefully.

Then she lowered herself slowly and gently.

Heracles felt the warmth of her pussy sliding over his tip. He groaned and laboured to lift his hips towards her. A massive arm draped across her back and its weight forced her down.

Malis screamed as her legs were splayed apart. Only the first couple of inches had penetrated yet that was enough to cause her extreme pain from the width ripping her asunder. Heracles pulsed into her. Blood and semen ran down her legs as she squirmed to get away from the monster she had woken. Heracles slumped back and Malis wrenched herself free.

Sobbing bitterly, she covered Heracles recumbent body. Who was she to attempt to couple with a Hero, a near demi-god? She would feel the pain for weeks and would any normal man be able to satisfy her again?

The next day Malis, limping, reported her success and failure to Omphale.

"He is that large?" Omphale asked again.

"Too large for me," Malis wept.

"But I am larger than you."

"Even so, my queen, I fear that you too would suffer injury from Heracles. Send someone else to try before risking yourself, please."

"That is a sensible suggestion. Who is the largest of your women?"

"Arisbe. She is partly descended from the barbarian tribes in the cold Northern lands. She stands a full foot taller than I."

"Would she?"

"If I hadn't insisted on my status as the head of the kitchen, she would have done so already."

"Then, Malis, our way is clear. Tell Arisbe that she has our permission and blessing in exchange for a report afterwards."

"I will, my queen. I will bring her tomorrow to tell you what has happened."

As so Arisbe was left with Heracles that night. She aroused him as much as she could and straddled him. Even Arisbe could only manage a third of Heracles' erection. That was enough to satisfy her need that had been deprived because most men were unable to make any impression inside her.

Malis and Arisbe reported back to Omphale.

"If only he had his strength," Arisbe complained. "It was enjoyable but could have been so much better if he could respond and take me as a man should."

"If that is what you want, Arisbe, then that could be arranged," Omphale said. "Are you sure you could accommodate a rampant Heracles?"

"No," Arisbe admitted, "But it would be a beautiful way to die..."

"This afternoon you and Malis will take Heracles to the shepherd's hut on the hill to the South of my palace. Once beyond the precincts, Heracles will regain his strength. You, Malis, will explain what is required of him. You will leave him with Arisbe and bring them both back tomorrow morning. Then we shall see how well Arisbe has coped. If either of you become pregnant from Heracles, you and your children will be well looked after."

Heracles was doubtful that Arisbe could cope with his strength and full erection. He prayed to his father, Zeus, for aid. Zeus obliged because he wasn't averse to sexual encounters with mortals. He arranged for Arisbe's parts to stretch enough to accommodate Heracles.

At the shepherd's hut, Heracles tore off his feminine clothing then undressed Arisbe. She squealed in unavailing protest as Heracles held her in mid-air while stripping her. He stopped her squeals with a kiss.

Lowering her to the large soft mattress that Malis had provided, Heracles kissed Arisbe from toes to lips and caressed her with his powerful hands until she couldn't hold her desire back. She spread her legs and pressed her hands against his dark buttocks. She expected to be ripped apart as Heracles entered. Her eyes opened wide in surprise as his massive erection slid inside her and kept coming. She felt her insides move out of the way and the penetration seemed to fill her whole torso.

She relaxed and let Heracles thrust into her. He supported his weight on his arms and knees. Even so, the thrust of his penis pinned her to the mattress like a squashed fly. Arisbe let the wave of orgasms carry her consciousness away.

She woke to find her head lying against Heracles' shoulder, his arm wrapped around her. She lifted her head and looked at him.

"How?" She asked.

"Zeus aided us," Heracles replied as if that explained everything.

"Can I do it again?"

"Yes, if Zeus is still kind. If not..."

"If not, I die. Is that it?"

"Yes."

"Then that would be a great way to go. Stay there. I'm getting on top."

Arisbe did. Her legs seemed to dislocate her hips as she spread to engulf Heracles yet there was no pain, not even when Heracles bucked underneath her, lifting her high before his hands grabbed her bottom and rammed her full.

Thrice more that night they coupled. By dawn Arisbe was sated, satisfied as never before, and barely conscious. Heracles dressed her carefully and carried her back to the palace. Malis met them at the gateway and took Heracles through back ways to the servants' quarters.

Heracles was surprised that his strength did not leave him until after he had put Arisbe down on her straw servant's mattress. The returning weight of his body staggered his enfeebled muscles as he released her body. Malis had to support him as he struggled to reach his own bed. Once he was on the mattress he went straight to sleep.

It was the evening before Malis could keep Arisbe awake long enough to report on the success of her encounter with Heracles. Malis let her return to sleep and went to report to Omphale.

Omphale summoned Heracles.

"Tonight, Heracles, I will accompany you to the shepherd's hut."

"Are you sure that is sensible, Queen Omphale?"

"Yes, slave!" Omphale emphasised. "You will pleasure me tonight."

"If Zeus aids us, I will. If not..."

"What would happen if Zeus does not help?"

"Your people will need another Queen, O Omphale."

"Then perhaps you should ask your father Zeus, to help us."

"I will but so should you, O Queen."

"I will."

"Then we shall meet tonight."

Heracles had to be helped from the throne room back to the slaves' quarters.

That evening, Omphale dressed herself in Heracles lion skin. She had to wrap a skirt around her waist to cover her bare backside.

Heracles left the palace and walked to the shepherd's hut, revelling in his regained strength. Inside the hut the mattress had been covered with layers of silk. Several jars of wine were on a table. He stripped his feminine clothing, sat on the bed and waited.

Malis entered first. Heracles stood up.

"She will be here soon. Please be careful, Heracles. We love our Queen and would be unhappy if she was injured or died."

"I will do what I can, Malis, but she is taking a risk. Why?"

"I think that Arisbe and I gave you our endorsement. She has wanted you ever since she bought you as a slave. Now she knows that it is possible to mate with you and survive, she wants a child or children from you. She would like an army of Heracles' children..."

"...an army? She can only give birth to one or at most two at a time. Even giving birth to one of my get is hard for most women. "

"She wants you to mate with as many women as possible."

"Is that all? I can – if Zeus helps. If not, the woman is ripped asunder."

"Then I will pray to Zeus, even if he is not one of our Gods. We barbarian Lydians still worship the Goddess."

"Perhaps you should ask Her as well. It can do no harm."

"I will, Heracles. Omphale is near. In the morning please carry her back to the palace. I will meet you there and lead you to her private chambers."

"Is that an order from Omphale?"

"It is."

"Good. Otherwise I would lose my strength as soon as I reach the palace. I will see you in the morning, Malis."

Malis reached up to kiss Heracles. She pressed herself against his naked body. He spun her around and pushed her towards the door.

"Later, perhaps, Malis. Not now. I'm waiting for your Queen."

As Malis left, Omphale entered, dressed in the lion skin with the skirt wrapped around her. Heracles started laughing as soon as he saw her.

"Why do you laugh?"

"Because you look silly. My lion skin should be worn as a single garment, not with a skirt."

Heracles reached out and tore the skirt from Omphale's hips. She squealed as he picked her up, went to the mattress, sat down and threw her face down across his thighs.

"What! What are you doing?" She squeaked in a very un-Queen like voice.

"Looking at your white buttocks."

Heracles slapped them. Omphale squeaked again. He slapped harder.

"That's better," he said calmly. "They are turning pink. Did you pray to Zeus?"

"Yes, Heracles."

"I hope that you did. If you didn't, tonight is going to very painful."

Heracles slapped her buttocks again.

"Now strip!"

Omphale wriggled out of the lion skin. Heracles pulled her to his lap, raising her effortlessly to his lips. Her arms clung to his neck as they kissed.

Omphale's hands reached down to meet Heracles' erection rising towards her. She gasped as her hands struggled to clasp it. Heracles raised her, poised her body and slid it down on to his shaft. Her mouth opened wide. Her protest was stifled by another kiss as the massive tool plunged deep.

Omphale felt as if her whole body was just a thin covering for Heracles pleasure. She could barely breathe. It seemed that her lungs had shrunk to make room inside her. She hung to his neck as her orgasms devoured her consciousness. She was swept away in the rhythm of their coupling and lost track of time and place.

Later she woke to find herself sprawled across Heracles' chest. She felt as if she had been filled to capacity and beyond. As she stirred Heracles' arm held her gently in place.

"Once a night is enough for any mortal woman, Omphale, even a Queen."

Omphale silently agreed and relaxed back to a sated sleep. The next morning she woke in her own bedchamber as Heracles put her down and covered her.

"Any more commands, O Queen?" Heracles asked.

"Yes, Heracles," said Omphale, gathering her thoughts. "This afternoon an emissary from our ally is seeking reassurance that we will aid them if they are attacked. Hera has commanded that on such occasions you should be in the throne room, dressed as a woman, and spinning flax. Please be there but Malis will show you what to wear. You WILL be dressed as a woman but with a difference. When the emissary asks for aid I will tell him that you will lead our armies. He may ask you to confirm that. You can say what you would say if you were my supreme commander."

"That is simple enough."

"In the meantime, take Malis, Arisbe, and as many other women as you can manage, to the hut and make them pregnant, if Zeus allows."

"As you command, O Queen."

"Good. Now let me sleep again."

Heracles left the bedchamber. Immediately outside he met Malis.

"Did you hear?"

"Yes. We haven't got much time. How many women, Heracles?"

"Ten would do,"

"Including Arisbe and me?"

"No. As well as. We have several hours."

Heracles prayed silently to Zeus.

The procession of women followed Heracles to the hut. There he mated with every one until each could take no more. He carried Malis and Arisbe back to the palace, leaving the other ten sprawled asleep around the mattresses filling the hut.

"You will have to dress yourself, Heracles," Malis said sleepily. "I will have to rest before I can appear at the reception. Somehow I seem to be exhausted."

"How do I dress? Omphale said it would be different."

"Take me to my chamber. I'll show you."

In Malis' chamber a replica of Queen Omphale's formal robes, but in a much larger size, was laid out.

"Like that, Heracles."

"That is like the Queen."

"Yes. She wants to make a point."

"I see."

Heracles had to seek help from some of the remaining women to dress himself. Omphale's robes were not meant for the wearer to dress herself.

About half an hour before the audience was due, Heracles woke Malis and accompanied her to Omphale's robing room. Omphale was being dressed in Heracles' lion skin.

"Heracles," she said, "I'm glad you're here early. You'll have to carry me to the throne and put me on it or I'll be showing the bruises you left on my rump."

"You didn't!" Malis was horrified.

"He did. Very forcefully. Look!"

Omphale turned round. The marks of Heracles fingers were clearly showing.

Heracles carried Omphale to the throne in the empty chamber and lowered her gently to the cushioned seat. She winced as she sat.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,529 Followers
12