The New Slave

Story Info
She uses corpse to make another woman a slave.
3.4k words
3.66
28.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to a dead body this morning. I don't know where it came from and I don't know what to do, and from the looks of it we fucked liked wild animals.

I bet your wondering how I knew the body was dead. The Y incision down its chest was a good give away and also the head was bashed in and the brains were showing through a hole in the skull. The bed was covered in blood and oh my god I was covered in it too.

When I saw that I was covered head to tow in blood I ran into the bathroom to was the blood off. When I felt I was clean enough I climbed out and used a towel to dry myself with. I stepped in front off the mirror to contemplate what I should do next and I realized tonight was the night, it was Halloween night. I sighed and looked around the room to see if my clothes were where I usually leave them and to my luck they were. I quickly dressed and peeked around the door at the bed against the wall.

While I was in the bathroom either someone came in and took the body or it walked out on its own. I was hoping someone walked in and took it because the other option was way to out there for me to handle. I slowly walked back into the bedroom to see if the person was still around. To my luck they weren't but what caught my attention were the bloody foot prints across the floor. I guess I was expecting the foot prints since the body was gone but what really made me flip out and scream was that the foot prints were of bare feet.

I ran out of my apartment and the only thing I could think of was to go to my best friends' house. I don't know how I made it to Trina's house but I did and thankfully in one piece. I wasn't sure what time it was but it was obviously early because when I started to knock on her door it took her a while to answer.

A sleepy feminine voice from behind the door asked, "Who is it?"

I answered her and she flung the door open cause of the panic I couldn't hide in my voice. She had a look of concern on her face as she listened to me rattle off what had happened earlier. She calmed me down and to slowly explain everything that had happened up to the point when I knocked on her door. I asked her if I could come in and sit down for a minute to which she asked me to give her a minute to tidy up. I agreed and stood shivering as I realized that I was getting colder.

It seemed like I sat outside for ever until Trina opened the door behind me and said that I could come in. I thanked her and headed to the rocking chair which happens to be my favorite seat in her whole house.

"Would you like some tea?" Trina asked.

I told her I would love some and off she went into the kitchen. While she was out of the room I looked around and noticed something I had never seen before. I went over to the open closet and found a pentagram painted on the floor with candles that were burnt down to stubs on each point. Not knowing that Trina was into this kind of stuff I went back to the rocking chair a moment before she reappeared in the room.

"Here you go it's Earl Grey, I hope you like it." as she handed the mug to me.

I accepted the mug from her and let it warm my hands up so they could stop shaking from the cold. I inhaled the steam coming from the mug and lifted it to my lips and took a sip of the warm liquid. As I took pleasure from the hot tea I noticed that Trina was looking at me patiently waiting for me to get back to the reason I was here. A few more luxurious sips of the warm fluid had me warm from the inside out and ready to talk some more.

I looked up at her and before I could say anything I saw a bloody hand print on the wall in the hallway that wasn't there when I came in earlier. I started to get up and to my astonishment my body wouldn't respond to my brain and I stared in horror at Trina as I realized that she had drugged me. I felt my head spinning and my vision begin to narrow as whatever it was begin to take hold. I managed to slur out a question about why she was doing this but I don't remember if she answered me or not.

My mind was foggy and I still couldn't feel my body but I figured it would come back to life when I least expected it to. My view wasn't very impressive I could see the floor but I figured out that I wasn't on the floor but suspended above it somehow. I don't know how long it was but finally I felt my body tingle like one of your legs does when it goes to sleep.

At the time all I wanted to do the most was rub myself to make the tingling abate as fast as possible. I experimented with how much of my body I could move and quickly found out that I was shackled to something keeping me in whatever position I was in. That wasn't the most shocking thing that I was to find out about my situation I quickly realized that I was naked and exposed in a position that lent itself to easy access to my pussy.

I began to cry at the situation because it started out bad and now it's gotten worse. I desperately began yelling out for help and to be released from whatever contraption I was in. As I was yelling I heard movement from behind me and I just about lost it and pleaded to be let go that there was a big mistake happening here.

"Shut up bitch! You make me sick to my stomach. I bent over backwards for you and listened to you for hours on end and for what? FOR WHAT?!?" She spat out at me violently.

"I don't know what you're talking about" was the only thing I could stammer out.

"Playing dumb isn't going to help you one tiny bit. Oh yes you excel at it but it won't fool me cause I can see through your bullshit. She wailed at me without the loss of the venom in her words from earlier.

Trina listen to me I don't know what your talking about. Your acting like someone I've never seen before and you're scaring the shit out of me Trina. While you're at it please let me go so I can be decent and less scared.

"If you don't know what I am talking about you have a long time to think on it. In the mean time you might as well get use to that position because you'll be in it for a long time to come. You are now my sex toy and for me to use and abuse as I see fit." An evil laughed escaped her as she said this.

As I lay there helpless my mind racing to find what I could have possibly done to deserve this from Trina. My mind was busy trying to figure out what I could have possibly done, I felt her cold fingers touch and spread my pussy lips open to her viewing pleasure. I know I should've been ashamed but my body was responding to the stimulation and I could feel my pussy getting wet.

"My, My, what do we have here? The little bitch is getting wet as I play with her twat. Do you like this? Do you want me to do more to your precious cunt? Well I see your nipples aren't going to be late for the party maybe they would like a little attention too."

I couldn't help it but the more she touched me the more I wanted her to touch me. I wanted to feel her fingers sliding in and out finger fucking my traitorous pussy. I felt her grab hold of my rock hard nipple and begin to pull on it and roughly roll it between her thumb and forefinger kneading it like dough. God I couldn't control myself my body was demanding it yet my mind was screaming at this selfish need for sexual gratification. She stopped touching me without a word and my body was craving the completion of my orgasm so it could feel the joy it wanted so terribly.

"I noticed you liked that a little too much bitch. I want you to see something that you'll notice right away. Look to your left and you'll see a mirror and tell me what is in it. You'll get a major kick out of it." Trina said with a sly smile on her face. I let my mind clear and looked to my left as I was instructed to do. I couldn't make out to much in the room but movement in the far corner caught my eye. OH MY GOD!! I yelled as I saw the dead man that was in my bed this morning. My body began to shiver from the fear that overwhelmed me from the corpse that was shuffling towards me. Trina began laughing like a mad woman at my outburst.

Calming down slightly she stated, "Here is your new toy bitch his name was Zach. Unfortunately he's not much of a conversationalist but he sure can keep a rock hard cock. I'll leave you two alone so you can get better acquainted. He is mine and only I can control him just like you will be one day."

Trina howling like a mad woman staggering towards the door with a final glance back she had an evil twisted expression on her face. I didn't have much time to think about it as I felt the corpse now known as Zach fill me up with his enormous hard cock. With the wetness Trina built up in me with her fingers earlier Zach had no problem filling me to the hilt with his zombie cock. A slight moan escapes from me as I feel my pussy satisfied by the cock filling it.

My body rocks back and forth as Zach the corpse begins to fuck me. He begins slowly but almost instantly begins fucking me like a jackhammer forcing my pussy to accept him no matter what. As I'm being fucked from behind I try to keep moans and yips sealed in my mouth but my body is desperately making this hard for me to do. My ass is forced apart and a finger is inserted into my exposed asshole, as the invading fingers settles into my ass I reached my first orgasm which I'm sure will not be my last for some time to come.

I had so many orgasms that I lost count and I probably passed out a few times but I can't really be sure. My pussy is begging to hurt something fierce from all the fucking but Zach wasn't relenting and I knew he wouldn't be. I heard the door open and Trina told Zach to go into the corner. I thought I knew bliss before but I think I know what heaven feels like now that my pussy isn't being assaulted.

"Now bitch how do you feel? Would you like to know how long you were being fucked? I'm sure you would like to know so I'll tell you. You were being fucked for six hours straight. I bet your pussy is well used now and probably isn't feeling that great. So we'll switch holes but first we must give you a break to have some food and water."

So there is some kindness under the evil bitch routine I snap at her. If she wants me to be the bitch she says I am I guess I should live up to it. Before I know what's going on she hits my sore pussy causing me to jump from the sudden pain.

"Now you don't have to be so rude but at least you're showing some spunk finally. Here drink some of this water, slowly now I don't want you to choke on it. Do you want to know a secret? It's one that will make you wonder what you ever saw in me."

I don't have anywhere to go at the moment and besides it'll save my ass or mouth for a few more minutes. So tell me your little secret.

"I'm sure you saw my pentagram in the closet, I was hoping that you would. I have been practicing black magic for sometime now. As you can see I have perfected the art of bringing back the dead for my own pleasure. Zach wasn't the first and definitely won't be the last. The one thing that has eluded me is controlling the living and that's where you come in. Your body will be used by Zach here until all your holes have been used and then we will move on to making you my new slave."

Slave what do you mean slave? I'd rather be dead the serve you but I guess I don't have much of a choice do I? You don't have to answer that I already know the answer. Okay get over it I don't want it to last longer then it has to.

"Now you're getting into the spirit of it." Smiled Trina.

Yeah and you can go to hell at the same time because I'm not in the mood and I can't see a way out of this. So do your worse you bitch. Before I knew what was happening my ass felt like it was ripped open from the inside out from what felt like a cock being shoved into it. I grunted with a mix of pleasure and pain and let my mind wander so I couldn't feel it to much.

If I could see what was being done behind me I would have been prepared for the nipple clamps being placed on both of my rock hard nipples. There must have been a chain attached to them because my breasts started to move backwards when Zach pulled out of me. A bit of pain can be fun but I believe the fun has worn off now and it's a pain that will build to intolerable levels.

"Now you look like the bitch I think you are. Filled with cock and being fucked like an animal. I'd have you eat my pussy but I don't think you would be nice and not bite so I guess I'll have to satisfy myself. Believe me it won't talk long seeing you this way." Talking to me as she sits on a chair positioned in front of me with her hairless cunt in full view.

I felt one of the biggest climaxes I've had all night build up and I began to push back as much as I could to help it along. Trina saw what I was doing and administered a quick slap to my head to stop me from assisting myself.

"Your not here to get yourself off bitch. You're here to be used before I take you as my slave so be a nice girl." Snarled Trina.

Getting over the slap to the head I feel my orgasm boil over and my body shook violently. It felt like I could throw Zach from my body with one of these tremors but reality proved me wrong and he was still pounding my sore asshole.

I must have passed out because when I woke up there was no one in the room with me. The only thing I felt like doing was crying and I did but it wasn't for long because it wouldn't do me any good. While I was in my self-despair I failed to notice the door opening behind me. I wasn't sure what the other noise was but it didn't sound good considering my situation.

"Rise and shine my little slut. We're going to have some fun at the moment considering that you were fucked continuously for 4 hours last night. This tray here has some new toys for me to try out on you. Tell me how do you like peircings?"

I don't like needles, but I guess I don't have a choice in the matter now do I?

"You're a very bright girl. Which would you like done first? Don't tell me I want to guess. Yes definitely your clit and pussy lips." Trina cackled evilly.

I couldn't see her but I felt her brushing up against my bare skin. I was expecting something cold to pinch my clit but a tongue first brushed then danced over my sore clit. I flinched at first but my body craving more like always responded. Trina must have notice my pussy getting wet again said something to the fact and buried her face in my pussy bringing me to yet another orgasm.

While my pussy was still convulsing from its orgasmic high. Trina inserted the needle into my clit and pushed the ring through and closing it. I didn't feel any pain but maybe that was because of the orgasm just prior to the piercing. My pussy lips were next and from what I could understand from Trina she now had a triangle with the rings at the corners so she could now lock a dildo in my pussy for as long as she wanted to.

I felt Trina licking me again but this wasn't meant to be sexy she was just tasting my blood that was flowing from my new peircings. She moved forward and placed her first kiss to my mouth shoving her tongue deep into my mouth so I could taste myself on her tongue. I don't know why I didn't bite her tongue off right then and there just to be able to strike back at her but deep down I think I wanted what was coming to me.

"See now bitch you could've hurt me just now but you didn't. I see this as a sign as maybe you're breaking down but I'm still going to keep you tied up like this for a while longer just to satisfy my cautious side. Now are you ready for you next set of peircings?

No not really but yet again I don't have a choice do I? I felt Trina caressing my breast; thank god they weren't abused as badly like the rest of my body. Suddenly I felt pressure being removed from my nipples and I wanted the pressure back cause I was so use to it. Trina expertly and quickly placed the rings in my nipples and began to play with them even though they were hurting not in a good way.

I was in the room for quite a long time and every day I was fucked brutally by Zach for hours on end. I grew to love each encounter and now I look forward to them because they please my dark Mistress Trina. I know I would die for her now if she asks, but she will never ask because I am her first. Whatever she asks of me I obey and make sure she is happy with the outcome.

I learned that if I did something bad and angered my Mistress she would insert and lock into my pussy a vibrator that was controlled by her. She would set it to the bare minimum driving me crazy but not enough for me to get off. I don't do much to anger her but sometimes it can't be helped. When we go out in public she leads me with chains attached to my nipple clamps and I must always be naked so everyone can see my devotion to my Mistress. Some days while we are out she inserts and locks into place my punishment dildo and sets it to high. I had to learn to walk while in full bore orgasm.

I will always please my Mistress and look forward to breaking in her new corpse she dug up last night.