All Comments on 'The New Slave'

by BloatedCorpse

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sacksackover 18 years ago
please edit this story.....

There are quite a few words with missing letters, a mix up of "to" for "too", etc. The images will be stronger if the presentation is better. You have some good ideas which ideally need the guidance of a volunteer editor to explore them to their fullest. Good luck!

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 18 years ago
Voice

I love the voice in this story, it's an interesting style and tone. And, while spell check is your friend, it doesn't catch everything. I agree with the suggestion of an editor, if you're not good at doing it yourself. Good luck!

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 18 years ago
Far fetched

A little far-fetched, even for a Halloween story. There were many errors, either typos or misspellings and errors in wording. You should find a good editor and there are plenty available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A good effort...

...but I agree that it needed a good editing session before being submitted. But it was a good attempt to deliver some dark erotica.

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 18 years ago
Fascinating

idea, although not exactly my cup of tea.

What really bothered me were the errors in grammar and spelling. That's a shame because the idea for this story is a good one.

Black Tulip

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"you're" = you are, "your" is the possessive form.

as title

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous