All Comments on 'Yule Be Sorry'

by Athena_e19

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Its Just Dumb!

`

That's all, just dumb.

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading! But......

I agree.....D-U-M-B! It was a good story until the ending, which was very stupid. It could have been much more erotic, but you had to invent law enforcement action on a consenting adults story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good sex but a little too dark

The sex was good enough, but the rest? Could have really done with out the suicides of the sisters, as well as the end with him ending up on death row. Otherwise intersting concept for a story, just ultimately a little too dark for my taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A little too much

I think you have a great idea here, but you tried to put too much of a story into too little of a space.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love it Hate it you ask

Hate it!

Curious story line, but everyone knows there is a St. Nick.

Sorry, dumb response to a dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Absolute waste of time...

This isn't erotic literature--its smut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Enjoyed

I viewed it as more of a comedy and personally enjoyed it. So everything ends badly... Point? Thigs don't always have to end in "a blisfully sexual joy." This story was definitly made to short, but other than that I don't see anyones complaints.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
festive spirit?

Well there's something i never knew about st nick. got a tad far fetched about them using Santa as a spy etc..and the suicides made it a bit too dark for my liking. but apart from that. not all bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a little too dark

are you trying to punish everyone who enjoys some yule/incest-smut? I liked the Santa angle and the descriptive parts were good but it didn't really need the suicide and death sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hysterical

Oh, let's face it -- we all posture about erotic 'literature', but it's _all_ smut. This one was genuinely funny. And sick. But then, I read it, didn't I?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Duuuude! That was fucked-up!

Hahaha, a dark christmas tale chock full of incest,

suicide, and death. A sexy dark comedy, I'd say.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
unique

one of a kind. appreciate the dark humor. funny end and great funny ending. thanks for being unique.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story

I understand this might not be to everyone's taste, but personally I loved it! A decent back story, good sex scene and an interesting twist at the end, not so long that it bores me, absolutely spot on! Please keep on writing more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Interesting

This story was very interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Interesting

This story was very interesting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Great story, but it would have been better without the ending.

kittycatslutkittycatslutabout 14 years ago
Never fails to.... :")

This is my most fave story. Ever. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesome!

Totally loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ending could have been better!

Your ending could of had a happier ending. It was a complete turn-off the way you ended this story.

Sabre82Sabre82about 14 years ago
Great, yet you killed it in end.

Nice story with old saint nick dropping his lump of coal on the girls but the end just killed the mood man. Bummer man.

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenalmost 14 years ago
I woulda

I would have killed that neighbor... anyhow the ending is very blue ballin man. -_-

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I really liked the story. Keep the ending; it goes perfect with everything else. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ending = blah

the story was amazing! until the ending. i was wet and ready to jump into my bed for a little bit of amusement but now i have to read another, because the ending killed the mood. sorry, but it did. you are a great writer though, and i hope you keep writing because you have great potential. just work on that ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The ending

The ending was stupid murder rape ect but no evidence!

jaqvertjaqvertover 12 years ago
Sorry I have to agree wth the majority

The ending was silly actually the whole thing was a bit because no one in this world at 18 still believes in Santa and no young girls would ever fantacise having sex with Santa. It would be nicer with your great writtng skill to have a straight father/daughter story.

Dream59Dream59over 12 years ago
This is a Christmas story?

With an ending like this, who needs true crime? So much for the spirit of Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
trying to give a positive comment

Rather than point out the obvious, which has been underscored by way too many people, let me comment on what seems not to have been addressed.

Your writing actually shows promise. You clearly have no flair for the ultra-short story, but I imagine that if you stretched this story out about, well, twice the number of words, your detail would overcome some of the criticisms. You have a great command of the English language and (at least up to the point that I stopped reading), you seem to be able to tell a story.

I fear your talent will never fully come to fruition until you start writing about things that actually occurred that you have some actual knowledge of. No seriously. Your writing is at the college/semi-pro level and your execution of your idea is at the 3rd grade free-writing level. I have never read such a horrible story so well written.

If you keep writing, you will figure it out and find yourself among the "published" and successful writers of the world. So, I encourage you to keep trying (notwithstanding this obvious failure.)

wolfcraftwolfcraftover 11 years ago
good story but it could use some work

All you need is a little more heart and a little more action plus a better ending then this would be perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmmmm!

This story is certainly different. Not quite sure what to make of it!

Thanks

Len

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lol

This was pretty funny. Twisted...but funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
stupid story

what a stupid story......

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Didn't sell the joke

It isn't obvious from the start that this is a comedy on travesty making it look silly and sex negative.

The links between Nick and every tragedy wasn't funny or strong enough. "Sledge marks were found at the scene."

The "MAGIC BIG COCK" was cut for time and what a shame it was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What the fuck was this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Meh, SHOULD have ended with him breaking out, and saving his daughters, while killing the fat bastard in the progress... After all, he apparently takes advantage of girls that think their xmas gifts are from HIM... :) A dead Santa would be more satisfying :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ending ruined the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous