All Comments on 'Yukiko's First Christmas'

by goddessinjapan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
tkl-pentkl-penover 18 years ago
I like it!

I like it - the author has a nice grasp of Japanese ways and culture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful beginning

Wonderful beginning but now you have left me wanting more....please continue the tale

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
A good start

Perhaps this story will develop into something that is erotic...in an Asian sort of way? It is far too "right" to be very erotic in the American way.

sacksackover 18 years ago
you can't stop now....

You've set the stage for a potential fascinating mini-series. Lovely detail here about Asian cultures. Excellent!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I Want more, damn you...

I really would like to know more about these characters, so please continue on with the story. You've gotten me to care, and I don't want to have to finish this in my head, because I know you'll do it better.

Those personally, I like the romantic aspect of it alot, so I want to see it more from that than the mindless harcore sex side, but what ever you feel is best, either way, please write more about them.

neonfluxneonfluxover 18 years ago
I loved it but wanted more...

I loved this story - it took me back to my "second" home. Extremely well-written and engaging. However, I too wanted more! Please finish!?! Perhaps it can be a serial...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
tantalising!

very promising! is she going to teach Mathew how to pleasure her body with his fingers, his tongue, his...

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonover 18 years ago
Very Good

What a lovely tale. Were you planning on continuing it? I thought it was very well written. You have talent.

jim9894jim9894over 16 years ago
Seems unfinished....

I loved the story, and look forward to additional chapters.

JIM C

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous