All Comments on 'Without Reservation'

by logophile

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Lance_AuralLance_Auralover 19 years ago
The Best

This is the best erotic story I've read in months. Not rock hard dicks & pulsating cunts, but two people exploring each other, loking what they found, with problems and all the baggage life brings. Kudos!

Lance_Aural

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
"Last one to the room is a rotten egg."

You know how I feel about this story. Artistic flair in every word. Thank you for allowing me to read, pre-submit. Awesome job, luscious.

v~

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Beautifully Done!

The flow was so natural. The exploration of two people wanting yet with a reality check. Beautifully done!

gotwood49gotwood49over 19 years ago
beautifully done!

My god, honey, you get more intense with every story you write! This is a quiet barn-burner...the emotions these two share are so powerfully presented, they make me feel like a shell of a person! This is why I'm such a fan of yours!

impressiveimpressiveover 19 years ago
Mmmmmmm

What a delicious story! I thank you from the depths of my ... um, soul ... yeah, that's it. :D

~ Imp

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinover 19 years ago
A most accommodating story

Great read, Logo. You done did good. Nice pacing, good characters and hot sex. What more could a reader want, except maybe to be there?

Rumple

dreampilot79dreampilot79over 19 years ago
great read logo

Very good story ... I'm not often compelled to 5 bomb a story.. but I was compelled!!!!

Lovepotion69Lovepotion69over 19 years ago
Great story!

You did a very good job with this one. The plot was good, the pacing nice and it all felt perfect for Valentine's Day. Great work!

/LP

kbatekbateover 19 years ago
Good Story

Maybe a winner? Nice story, good flow A strong entry! good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Hot

More....Please continue this story line

cantdogcantdogalmost 19 years ago
Very nice work

You have improved as you do this more, haven't you? I like your voice here, chatty, trying to be clear, busy, living in your head. A cozy person to hear a story from. You have the handle, I think. Take this as seriously as you do some other things; keep writing. Because now, you can really get better at it. Lots of solid detail to anchor the vignettes, and a sure hand with comedy-of-manners, something the younger writers can only envy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Mmhm

A wonderful story! I love how you added the old women and everything. Not just sex, but enough to be arousing. Very good work.

I would LOVE to see a second one.

steveleenowsteveleenowover 16 years ago
great story

it moves really well and the climax is very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A Very Beautiful Story

Wonderful tender love story, well written and well thought out. Thank you for sharing it with us.

NC22371NC22371over 9 years ago
Very nice

Great story

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 9 years ago

A wonderful read - enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Man. Learn to properly tag your stories!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous