All Comments on 'White Rabbits and Black Russians'

by naradragonfly

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good luck...

... in the contest.

Always, E

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
my god ur good!

this story was EXTREMELY hot! I love all ur work. Please keep writing!

sacksackover 18 years ago
certainly unique....

and I think you are courageous for using this category in the contest! Best of luck!

OhMissScarlettOhMissScarlettover 18 years ago
OMFG!

This was just too cool. I love a story with great snappy dialogue and hot gay action, they're not easy to find. Can't wait to read more, keep up the good work. -S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
!!!!

you just keep getting better and better!

i love the intricacies and quirkyness you add to your stories. addicting, you are. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HOT!

What an amazingly hot story - and cute at the same time. I want more! Best of luck in the contest. :)

carsonshepherdcarsonshepherdover 18 years ago
I'm a bit puzzled...

not sure what just happened, kinda like a car crash, but I enjoyed the read all the way through. Thanks!

cookiejarcookiejarover 18 years ago
Odd ...

As someone said quirky but so dirty and naughty it was a delight. Good luck!

Cookie :)

kissingthepinkkissingthepinkover 18 years ago
Really funny and sexy!

I loved this. Not a lot of humor in erotic writing (there should be... sex is funny!)so this was refreshing. Really had me laughing out loud!

~ktp

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 18 years ago
Dutiful

reading when I started but it was fun, although I usually don't read gay stories.

Because there is so much happening, it was a bit confusing sometimes due to your switching from past to present to past tense. If you fix that, it will be even better.

Good luck.

Black Tulip

Aurora BlackAurora Blackover 18 years ago
A Fun Read

Very hot and entertaining story, Nara. Good luck to you.

jerrie1946jerrie1946almost 18 years ago
dynamite

This story is hot! I thought it would be silly, and I guess it is, but its still a hot silly story and I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
That was genius!!!

I have never read any one who writes like you!! It was crazy and amazing!

xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
This was cute

and sexy all at the same time. I would have loved it so much more if my father's name wasn't Dane also *shudder* brought a certain ick factor to it for me. But still, it was a great story! :D More,please!Any story would be great, but you could definitely do more with these characters also!

hedi6789hedi6789about 16 years ago
Great fun!!!

A bit like a roller coaster, I enjoyed this very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
awesome

Seriously, the plotline isn't one i normally like, but holy cow was it hysterical! OMG I was laughing and smiling through the whole thing--and i LOVED that it was, as the character said, "strangely sweet." this story ROCKED. Really, REALLY talented writing with this story. I really hope this author writes more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
LMAO

2 hilarious!! bunny is so high!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Weird...but good!

It was a little confusing, but so funny and I ended up really liking it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

eeeehhh this is so random and cute

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Awww a fun tale, really nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What just happened?

It was.....interesting and funny and cute lol

Lady_FuryLady_Furyover 12 years ago
Well Damn

That was hilariously cute in a very odd way ^_^, made me smile and horny at the same time.

handcuffsnwhipshandcuffsnwhipsover 12 years ago

So good. I'd really like to see a longer sex scene between the three of them, maybe showing off more of Dane's dominant side. More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More...

Naradragonfly... you have three golden characters in Jason, Bunny and Dane. That, plus your truly gifted writing and your indeniable "humour", command that you give us more of this.... please, please, please....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I would not have thought it was possible to make this subject funny, but you managed it. Well done.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Out of this world ! Bunnies ? Spies ? Kidnappers? Naaah ! 3 sex-maniacs, is all ...

A beautiful, funny, sweet and utterly charming story with some unbelievable characters that leave you enthralled and also aroused at some point - Dane being the cause of this for me. This big guy has a tender side to him that belies his size and powder keg personality.

With the bunny I find myself having mixed feelings - he's sweet and sexy, but I also kept waiting for him to start running with a watch in his hand saying "I'm late" - (I never did like "Alice in Wonderland", even as a child ...); as for Jason, I think he was totally clueless; honestly "an errand of questionable legality" - really? And later, the fact that bunny was kidnapped ... everything around Jason felt surreal !

Well, it was fun while it lasted. Of course I will be re-reading your stories; but you haven't given us anything new since 2008, and for me this was your last story in Literotica. I made you a favourite author because really, you've given me a lot of pleasure with your writings. I wish you well, and lots of success in your work. Be well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Haha i love how you worked out the 3p but it was marvelous!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous