When Cupid's Arrow Missed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh, fuck, Maya... you're pussy is so unbelievably tight... uhhhh... milking my cock.... uhhh..."

Maya felt her pussy begin to contract against his cock as she let out a feral moan into his ear..."ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Jimmmmm... fuck meeeeee... harder... harder... make me cummm... Ohhhhh.... goddd...uhhhhhh"

The sounds of their bodies slapping together echoed through the empty office. Jim pushed Maya up onto the desk so that he could reach her nipples as he fucked her tight pussy. His teeth clamped down on the sensitive peak as she reached behind her and pushed on his asshole with her finger. Her pussy began to tighten as he bit down on her nipple. When she forced the tip of her finger into his ass, it forced Jim over the edge... "Ohhh... fuck, Maya... I'm gonna cummmm... uhhh...uhhhh.... ohhhh... fuck.... he I cummmm...." Maya felt his cock burst forth with ropes of cum into her pussy. She felt it against her pussy pushing her over the edge as he cried out "OH FUCK MAYA I'M CUMMING SO HARD IN YOUR FUCKING PUSSY...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDD... UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Maya's pussy contracted sharply around his cock as her legs pulled him deep into her "ohhhhhh... fuck Jim... I'm fucking cummming .... fuck me harder... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhh.... OHHHHH GOD!!!!!OHHHHSAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!" Her tight pussy milking a second orgasm out of Jim's hard rod of flesh shooting even deeper into her cunt until finally his balls tightened and shot a third and final load of cum into her so that he could feel it squirting out around his cock when it erupted into her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As they came down from their multiple orgasm's Jim looked at the box of condoms on the floor and at the woman beneath him who's body had been given so willingly, but he now saw the sadness which he had overlooked in her eyes. He realized that he had used her in the worst way. That he had dishonoured his love for Katie and hurt one of his coworkers, who everyone else respected, to the point of risking his career... He knew from her orgasm, that it wasn't him she was thinking of... and an immense regret filled him... Jim apologized to Maya, put his pants on and ran from the building to his car.

When Jim finally stopped in a parking lot, he turned on his laptop and sent an email

To: m.nichols @p-style.org

From: j.clark@p-style.org

Subject: resignation

Mike

I want to thank you for the opportunity you presented me with at Pure Style. However, I do not believe that it would be in the best interest of the company for me to remain. Please accept my resignation effective immediately.

Jim Clark

After hitting send, Jim went home to Katie... he told her that he had decided not to keep his job but refused to tell her why.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maya didn't go home when she left the office after straightening things back up. She drove without thinking... When she finally stopped at a gas station she didn't know where she was. She took out her cell phone and dialled. The phone rang 3 times before it was answered "Hello... Hello? Is someone there..."

She barely spoke in a whisper without the tears escaping "Sam..."

"Maya, Jesus, where are you, I've been trying to reach you. There's a problem with the Fairie Wings, the solution was never diluted..."

"It's a little late Sam... I . . . I . . ."

Sam's voice filled with concern "Maya, where are you?"

"I'm at the Texaco on Fort & Pine hill"

"Don't move, I'll be there in 3 minutes"

The connection broke off as Sam ran out the door and up the street. When he got to the Texaco, he could see Maya's car under the sign. She was bent over the steering wheel in tears. Sam guided her to the passenger seat, he took her back to his place and he held her until morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Maya woke up she recognized the room from the web cam and she saw Sam looking up at her from the other side of the bed. "I called Mike and told him you weren't feeling well and wouldn't be in today... he told me to tell you that you've been promoted... Jim quit..."

Maya broke down again... Sam took her in his arms, "Shhhhh... baby... baby... It's alright... I'm never gonna let anyone hurt you again..."

Maya looked at him "I feel so guilty...I didn't mean for this to happen"

Sam laughed softly and then kissed Maya as he had wanted to do for years, "Marry me Maya."

She looked at him, "Get real Sam, you're as single as they come and I know you're proud of it"

He smiled at her again, "Yeah, well I guess Cupid's arrow must have finally gotten me... so, what do you say, will you marry me Maya?"

She looked at him, "Sam, are you sure you know what you're asking?"

He looked at her, "yes, but I never thought I'd have to ask 3 times to get an answer..."

Finally, as a last resort, Sam whispered in her ear, "The dildo I like you to use is made from a mold of my cock when I was thinking about you. You're the only person who knows that it's me"

Maya kissed him tenderly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To:westdiv@p-style.org; Cupids_arrow@usa.net

From: m.robertson@p-style.org;

cupids_master@usa.net

Subject: Launce celebration

I am pleased to announce the launch of Cupid's Arrow brand merchandise into the Adult area of our market. The Launch party is to take place on Feb 14, 2006 @ Rainbow Botanical and Butterfly Garden's. Preceding this event you are all invited to bare witness to the marriage of Samuel Derickson of Cupid's Arrows to Maya Robertson Executive Director of the new Adult Division of Pure Style Industries.

12