All Comments on 'What Was I Thinking? Ch. 02'

by Daedalus369

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
i need more

i need more, please make a chapter three. i would love more about these two men. you make me feel every emotion there is. please. please. please. -scotchbound.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Absolutely Awesome!

Wow--you sure know how to grab the reader. I didn't get any of my work done today---I could not stop reading your story! My only wish? That the chapters be shorter,,,break them up a bit? ie: Maybe have made chapter 2, chapters 2, 3 and 4? Getting new installmennts each day is nice. The story is so good, I can't put it down. Realistically, I need to get stuff done though!

Your stories rock! tyvm (I'm a straight female who gave you comments on the first chapter, too.--all positive!)

sacksackover 18 years ago
Yes, I would make the chapters shorter....

because 9 Lit. pages may be daunting to some readers, and it would be a shame if they missed out on a gem of a story such as this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

I love the story. The only thing I would suggest is a bit more proofreading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic, both volumes. Well written, easy to read, extremely sexy in a gracious manner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved this

Please do all of us a favor and write more.. about these two or new characters... You had me enthralled and every moment I had I had to read more. Thanks for this... very hot and very sexy... and a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Excellent!!

I absolutely love Craig's story!! I've just finished reading all of the available works. The story is wonderful and I always stay up way too late reading it! I anxiously await your next installment. The only improvement I suggest would be to proof read the story or to possibly have an editor check it for errors. I find having someone read my work helps avoid simple mistakes. Anyway, Great Work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I Loved It

I sincerely hope that writing is not your hobby but its your career. This series is brilliant and I am enraptured please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Just wow...

Never have I actually left a comment for anyones stories on this site before. You truly gave me butterflies. I couldnt stop the flood of emotions. Please I BEG you to continue with the story. I feel as emotionally involved as Nick and Craig themselves. AWESOME JOB. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sucked me in...

I thought it was great and couldn't stop reading it. Just waiting for another chapter now...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing

wow. I have never left a comment before, but your story is so beautiful. It was simply amazing. i really have no words to describe it. I also beg you to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You're so talented!

You officially have me hooked! I love how you were able yo draw out so many different emotions in me while I read the the two chapters. You truly have a skill when it comes to writing. I look forward to reading more of your stories. I would love to see what happens next for Craig and Nick in Ch 3 if you decide to keep their story going! I can't wait to start reading how it all started. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You're so talented!

You officially have me hooked! I love how you were able yo draw out so many different emotions in me while I read the the two chapters. You truly have a skill when it comes to writing. I look forward to reading more of your stories. I would love to see what happens next for Craig and Nick in Ch 3 if you decide to keep their story going! I can't wait to start reading how it all started. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Words cant discribe how great it was

Wow wow wow it left me with butterfies it was so well writen and so thought out. I so hope u will continue with it. Well done it was amazing as they say in my country it was AYOBA!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Breathtaking

I just can't stop reading your story. This is just what I've been looking for.

I also write gay stories but they won't come as beautiful as yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story

This is such a wonderful story. I love the depth and the story line. It seems as though it is not finished though. You should really think about making it into a full novel. Also... I loved the intensity and emotion and how you kept the sex and all the characters manly. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
erotic yet enigmatic

i think you are the first writer on this site who has made me wish that i knew them, just for the sake of knowing and listening... i have read this story so many times it is soon going to be embarrasing. please, write more. a very great admirer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good.....

I like the story... and loved reading it.... keep it up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Duh!

Best story I've read in this site so far, the right type and quantity of romance and erotica. I finished it in one go, and I'll be waiting for more. My only fear is that you might go overboard with the plot and just end up separating the pair or killing either one to add more drama-- don't do that. It would make it hard for me to read the story again,because it touched my heart. Keep up the good work, and best of luck!

lacedaemonlacedaemonabout 11 years ago

I thought this was a great story. The final parts with Marc and Jason seemed off kilter w/the rest of the story, but perhaps that's just me. I also found the lack of lube during sex a little odd - THEY NEVER HAD ANY....EVER??!!!

I hope this story will be continued at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
.

You are one obnoxious self-centered prick, dude. I'm so sorry I liked your writing once, because it says only so much about myself.

NymzanSusaurenNymzanSusaurenalmost 7 years ago
Don't Understand?

I just happened to notice the comment on 'Not Understanding How A Person Could Enjoy A Fat Cock Up Their Ass', and thought I should tell you this...

Dude, either you haven't a clue how to do it properly, or you a Sado-Machosist, or just plain lazy. Lmao. I love the stories, but I wince in sympathy for you and your partners.

It should not hurt! If it hurts, you did it wrong, and that is dangerous. A little if you like it is fine, but I have had one jerk do me that way and it tore me up...badly. I wanted to murder the asswipe. Listen, if you just use a lot of lubricant...all over the dick going in and some around and inside of the ass being pounded...open with fingers and insert. Once past the entry point, do whatever you please and no pain. You would probably enjoy it more yourself even. No more spit shines and dry fucks, damn...my ass hurts imagining it! Still, love that you are who you are...I am into men, not bitchy boys.

QuietScreamerQuietScreamerover 4 years ago
Painful

Why don't these men ever use lube?! They would enjoy It so much more. Reading about the excruciating ordeal every time one of them is breached really confuses me as to why they don't wisen up and grab something a little slipperier than just mere spit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous