All Comments on 'What Now? Revisited'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 94 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It was nice to see her character fleshed out

I'd say they wound up about even. He didn't really come out of it with his head held high. She found out how she had screwed up her life.

At the end... nothing but sadness. Two lonely people, apart and alone.

RandallRRandallRover 18 years ago
Bravo...Bravo... now we're standing DG!!!!!

This pressed the buttons because we can really feel the gravity of what's happening here, you've done well. Call it recovery, whatever, but revisiting this saga saved the whole thing. In fact, very well and sensitively done, an excellent method of handling the yawning chasm of unanswered but necessary reasonings, and the dawning of reality and regret from Dorothy's perspective. Plausible that she could have been so naive to all the connivance around her? Nope..I doubt it, but IT IS FICTION after all. Great character development though, to weave the right temperment of personality into a basically finished story. You did the necessary changes of attitude in some characters just subtly enough to get away with it, also well done. Although a somewhat broken man, the George character handling was spot on consistent, he'd never take her back, we knew it, you knew it and didn't bullshit us with a reversal.

A few of us really felt that you slammed the door shut on "What Now" just a touch prematurely. So, sincerely, we thank you for this fine piece in completion(?).

So now for the sequel....George has a few attempts a relationships (gets laid a little) but does end up dating Dorothy. He romances her and she actually falls in love with him, but he can't get past the trust and betrayal issues, and is happy to just bed and breakfast her initially. What she doesn't know is one of Georges new ladies has also fallen hard for him, but is a little unbalanced and decides to try and take Dorothy out of the picture.....permanently.

WHAT NOW??????????.. DG... WHAT NOW??????????????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I think you crossed all of the t's

DG:

The story begged for a 2nd chapter and you did a great job with it. It was evident that George wasn't interested in getting back with Dorothy, but at the same time it was equally evident he'd extracted what he considered to be adequate revenge. His main thought was to preserve his kids and grand kids lives in so far as possible and so he "pulled up" and quit before civil relations between all concerned became impossible. He was not totally innocent in all of this, and that also may have played a part in his limiting his revenge. A well told tale all in all. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good

This was a good follow up story. I expect some readers will say you let the wife off the hook. There many sides to every story and your rendition is certainly plausible. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

Boyd

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
ayyee, i give it

a five since it was great. Absolutely loved it. Wouldn’t even mind a chapter five. Actually would love it. A fan always.

gusteufgusteufover 18 years ago
Thanks DG...

Nice follow up.

DG, you are very generous to your devoted readers, (demanding idiots...such as myself. LOL), who wanted to hear Dorothy's side and see some of the #*!&ing %^~holes get there just desserts.

You kept your characters true to form and even managed to soften Dorothy just a little bit. She is still selfish and childish, but not as dumb the first impression presented. She can learn from her mistakes.

Thanks again and I'm looking forward to your next tale.

Gus

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good job

good job, you get George be himself, and not change....much.

an outstanding 2md chapter.

did you really have to bring in the motel/wife swapping/rape? i cannot see george being an accomplice to that rape of his passed out drunk wife dorothy. but author's choice.

DG HearDG Hearover 18 years agoAuthor
DG Hear!

Well, glad to hear I satisfied most everyones curiosity about Dorothy. I agree with the readers. Dorothy's side needed to be heard. I needed to shut a few of those doors. That's why I wrote revisited. Again, thank you for reading my stories.

DG Hear

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Very good!

I was beginning to think maybe you would actually get the two reconciled but decided it wouldn't be possible.

I don't understand the motel orgy/rape, either.

A more amiable ending than the atmosphere at the dinner.

I feel the 'kids' were very forgiving. Which is certainly a good reaction for her. Mom's especially want to be around the offspring.

Well written story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I liked the "revisit"

I had left a comment on part 3 of the original, which I generally I don't do until the end story. I did like the expansion giving the ending for Dorothy. It was good to see her realize how she was kept in the dark by Joe, Dixie, and Paul for so long. It was clear she was a "piece of meat" and not a person to them. If she was a person and their friend they should have told her what happened over the years. I agree that there was no way there could be reconciliation as she had tried to hurt George and did not show him any respect. I also liked the fact she learned what she lost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thank you!

I enjoyed the original and this revisit.

My best regards

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Great

well written this ending and part of the story need to be told.... and maybe you can tell us about George and her getting back together some day.... you left the door open for it

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very good, one of the better

"sequels", not a re-write with different people talking using the same words and quotations. Very well done.

Only thing that was missing was Dorothy telling George that she faked the first DNA reports for Paul's benefit and to burn that bridge with George.

z00timez00timeover 18 years ago
DG HEAR

AKA "PRIME TIME AUTHOR"

Thanks for writing!

EffectEffectover 18 years ago
Nice ending, needed to be

I have to agree, I'm glad you decided to do another part to the story. It needed to be told I feel. Especially the part about the two of them at least trying to be civil between each other since they both loved their children and grandchildren.

From all this I get the feeling that Dorthey didn't really know what love was and still might not know(but knows what it isn't now). I mean love towards her children and family yes but not so much romantic love to a degree. Basing this off of what she thought was love with Paul and realize it was nothing real at all. Yet she does realize that things were different with George but maybe she had other expectations of what it was suppose to be like and didn't know what it was like. That right there seems like it could have been the main problem and cause to all of this and everything else just spread from it. Just a thought

Risq_001Risq_001over 18 years ago
Oh my God that was good!!

Finally.

Finally, a good story. And not one about how the husband just can't wait to get back with the wife.

That was good.

Kudos!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Best ending yet

I loved this story. What a great ending. Hope you do write another sequal. I am one of those who love reconsiliations.

After this ending I think thata would be great.

FireFox59FireFox59over 18 years ago
Well

done DG as aways!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nicely Done

I too liked the ending. It would be hard to imagine someone walking away from 32 years of marriage and NOT have second thoughts and it was an illusion to boot. Perhaps there will be a further story here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
get back together?

I don't think so . The only thing this crazy bitch deserve's is to find another asshole like Paul to make her happy. Someone this stupid who thinks with her pussy is really sad. George should find a woman with a brain, because this bitch doesn't have one. I love the way you piss me off with these stories. Keep it up. Regards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic!

Had no idea there was a sequel to be done on this story. You took a really good story and made it better. Thank you for just writing. a reading fan.

capecodmercurycapecodmercuryover 18 years ago
great Job!

Wonderful follow up. you showed what happened when she woke up to what she did and discovered what she lost. You can't be married for 30 odd years without some type of feelings and she realizes now what she threw away, and all for a pile of dross. Thanks for the wonderful read

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another sequel

I also thought this was an excellent story. I'm like some of the others who would like to see them get back together. But I think it would be great in this case for her to court and pursue him and him realize that she did love him and he loves her after all. Love all your stories and look forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
EXCELLENT

Great Story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
DO

I vote Do

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Agreed with "Another Sequel" for Different Reason

a "happy ending" doesn't mean two people who having never truly understood, much less loved, each other much needing to end up together again, just because their "misunderstanding" led one or the other to cheating activities,,,

a "happy" ending simply means grown up people come to understand why things happen the way they do and move on.

this woman doesn't deserve someone like the husband, so why make him suffer her for another possible 32 years; I don't care if she falsely declare her undying love for him during the next 32 years,,, men and women like her should never pair up with those who have what we call "strong moral fibre," like the husband in this story,,,

what I never understand is, why do these cheating men and women, AFTER they are caught, want us to think they are willing to NOW change course, to live with someone they have little or no regards for and SUFFER (deriving them the normal sexual thrills they've been getting on the side for years)?,,, when they can easily go out and fuck whoever they want, as they want, when they want, once their boring spouse have been dumped! ---- THAT i'll never understand

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
I vote don't!

and this is just a manifestation of my appreciation to your follow up. It did what many others failed, i.e. -elaborate; better explain (the wife's chracter and motivation for example) and close loose ends. The "maybe they shall meet one day" works more as a thougt teaser than as a gap that needs to be filled for the purpose of this story. As Isaid this was a good follow up which led to a good convincing closure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Love to read more

Hope you continie this story it was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good, but...

Enjoyed it but the grammar and spelling errors are distracting. Ex. One does not "here" with one's ear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Back togeather

You are very good with a story line. The story follows the age group that alot of us readers are in. How about the happy ending that we all wish we could have had? Thanks....Gene

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Rape

George did get his wife raped. Ugh, can't get over that fact. Dangerous. Dorothy did get the short end of the deal. Yeah, she was a romantic silly cow who carried a torch for an idiot, and she purposely set up to fool George. But George was no choirboy either. All through the marriage he was unfaithful, women called the home all the time. Hard for a woman to fall in love with him. George did come out quite ahead. The settlement of the divorce was totally in his favor, so many years of marriage and he got most of the assets. He incited the rape of his wife while she was unconscious!!! (sorry, can't get over that fact) and humiliated her in front of family and friends. For her children she is the adulterous cow, but George was a cheat, too. I like the story. It's interesting and well written, but heck yeah, there is a double standard

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
You never know what you have untill you lose it

This one was much sad and bitter even as it came from the pov of the cheating wife. It sounded very realistic, as many self centered naive and immature people like this wife character actually are. Typically there is a lot of quick and sad maturing which takes place and a lot of regrets. Now she will say three times thank you when someone smiles at her...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
trash

What a bunch of trailer trash, George included.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
forgive

This author would find a way to forgive ted bundy or charles manson, now i know why so many people write to murderers and rapists in prison.She cheated on him, thought he raised another man kids, disrespected him in every way.Anyone who would let a slut like this around their kids as a role model even in a story is nuts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

ONLY A BRAIN DEAD ASSHOLE WIMP LIKE YOU "DG HEAR" ( BASICALLY JUST ANOTHER, "JUST PLAIN BOB," WIMP. THAT MANY OF US WITH A SET OF BALLS WOULD LIKE TO HAVE 5 MINUTES WITH, IN A CLOSED LOCKED ROOM.) WOULD COME UP WITH A STORY LIKE THIS PIECE OF KRAP FROM THE CHEATING SLUT DOROTHY . YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE GUTS TO CALL THIS WORTHLESS MARRIED WHORE BY THE NAMES SHE SHOULD WEAR I.E. WHORE, FUCK-SLUT, PILE OF FUCKING SHIT, ETC. , ETC., . THEN YOU TRY TO TELL US THAT HER FAMILY JUST FORGAVE, MOM DORTHY, 28 YEARS OF CHEATING, BETRAYAL AND OUTRIGHT TREACHERY TOWARD THEIR FATHER, INCLUDING THE ATTEMPT TO HAVE HER FUCK SLUT LOVER FATHER ALL HER CHILDREN . YoU ARE REALLY A DUMB WIMPY SHIT LIT AUTHOR . WHY DON'T YOU SHOVE THIS REVISITED FOLLOWUP -- RIGHT UP YOUR QUEER ASS , FUCKHEAD.

TIGER

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
It's nice to see that

your anonymous commenter has realised that writing in capitals is the same as shouting. Now at least we know that he had grasped at least one of the rules of writing and knows how to have a good rant! Shame about the lack of vocabulary, demonstrated by the use of expletives and insults, and the usual bigotted assumptions with regard to your sexual preferences. Never mind, at least he must have overcome his own prejudices long enough to read it. To paraphrase the Bard, "methinks the man protesteth too much!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
DG, sorry about your editor

Story was passable, a bit in left field. However, getting past the mistakes and composition in your writing was difficult. Perhaps you and your editor could find time to take some basic English classes. Or, perhaps you can find an English speaking editor.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
i loved that part

about WE should have tried harder. it appears that husband spent 33 years trying hard and the cunt who thought she was breeding with another man and cuckolding her husband was the only one not trying. you get a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
!!!

that was worth reading....bill

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
VERY NICE

no wimp here. gave u a 5.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Excellent

The cunt got what she deserved. Fuck her.

monkcalmmonkcalmabout 11 years ago
Im sorry how did she suffer?

The cunt wants out of marriage,and she is out,the cunt wants family, and apparently they all love the cunt, so where is the pay back or shame or anything? Fuck it id shoot George in the fucking head head for being such a pussy, not well written no guts as i said absolutely no emotions from him or regret from her or any fucking help from the kids. It bland

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

The entire series is dg at his finest.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 11 years ago
One fuzzy point ...

"Maybe if we would have shone our feelings for each other like we did for our kids this might all have turned out differently."

Love was spread by all but her to her hubby. In that context, her statement makes little sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Grammar

When a person listens to something they hear it not here it.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

Poorly written.

"Then Barb said, "Harry replied, 'Joe said . . . "

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

"I honestly believed I was falling for you."

Really? After being married for nearly 33 years, you 'believed' you were falling for YOUR HUSBAND? Good Lord, what a farce.....

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago

Everyone grows up at different rates - maybe - just maybe she is starting to grow - WAY TOO late.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Connection

Paul says he felt no connection with her family.

Even if they weren't his kids, they were the children of his "love", that should have been connection enough for him.

krosis666krosis666almost 10 years ago
That was so bad,

I think it gave me cancer! She cheats for THIRTY THREE FUCKING YEARS, tells him the kids are not his, for which she was glad-because she wanted them to be her lovers kids, that she never loved him, that all her friends knew and helped, and was divorcing him; all in a letter that she dumped on the table before leaving, because she didn't even respect him enough to tell him face to face. And how does her family respond?He just shrugs his shoulders and says; "I suppose I better get a divorce, and do everything I can to make this transition easy for her, Oh, and let's stay friends, honey". And how do the kids respond? "Oh mommy, we all love you, come to breakfast with us".

If the character's reactions aren't believable, then the story is worthless, because it reads like a teenager's high-school english writing assignment - one that was handed in late, and to the wrong teacher!

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Paul

I love the fact that after all this he has NO kids of his own!

He's going to live the rest of his sorry life a lonely, lonely old man.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
I DONT KNOW OF ANY BOOK

that says a teacher is supposed to be wise as Solomon. TK U MLJ LV NV

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 9 years ago
DG Here or is it DG Hear?

Did you Here, Hear? Or, did you Hear, Here?

You're (or is it your?) not the only author that needs to fire their (Or is it they're? Maybe there?) editor. Do you guys ever re-read your stories? You, as an author are fairly good with your ideas and story concepts. But when you can't pay attention to the spelling of just simple words that should have been learned in the 3rd grade, you make it hard for us 5th graders to understand what you are trying to get across to us. Pay your editor more or fire the fucker. Both or either would make an improvement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Don't do it George

Don't ask her out on a date! You'll regret it for the rest of your miserable life.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
I like It

All the assholes got theirs in the end. Fuck them all.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Ugh....

She is incredibly disgusting and so is every one of her friends.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

and it is typical of todays society. I always thought I was born too late, oh well. I think it's all about moving on, but what do I know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This started out a good story until...

...Until the last part of the last chapter and this one! It got to sappy concerning the kids! Had I been one of the kids, I'd have laid into her good and told her I never wanted to see her again! She was a slut! Accepting a marriage proposal from a man she didn't love was appalling but staying with him and treating him like she did was worse. She should have lost everything, including her family!

Of course, he was no better, going outside of his marriage to find sexual gratification!

He should have confronted her early on and gotten it straightened out and got the divorce then!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OK story, shame about the spelling.

The story flowed nicely but the dreadful spelling grated frequently.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!!

Tired, really tired!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good from her side

Remorseful but to late.

From personal experience I can tell you that the cheating spouse usually doesn't think things through. They build up a fantasy world about how they feel during their affair and a fantasy about how things will be after they get rid of their current spouse. In their mind after divorcing their current spouse they will be free to be with their cheating partner full time and they will live "happily ever after". it rarely ever ends like that.

Personally, this fictional story is a lot like my real world life. After 32 years of marriage, and with 2 "grown up kids?",my ex told me that she was in love.with my "best friend?" And she was divorcing me so they could be together,.Unfortunately for my ex, after our divorce her lover decided that he was going to stay with his wife and work on his marriage. So now my ex has no one.We live about 2,000 miles apart and I would never get back with her.

So sometimes fiction can actually be real.

Great story !!

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

Seeing the deluded slut's fantasy world come crashing down around her ears was just beautiful. The supposed love of her life was a blank-firing man-whore, her loyal best friend was a backstabbing slut, and she finally realised what a good man her husband was just after finally destroying her marriage.

The irony was, that if she'd been devoted to George from the start, she would have had a phenomenal sex life and would have been deliriously happy for 33 years. Instead, she spent most of those years pining after a total loser.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Deserved

She deserved everything that happened be her and.more.

Bebop3Bebop3about 5 years ago
Not Good

This story is ludicrous. From her perspective, she does the worst possible thing a woman could do to a man. She has her husband raising another man's children for almost 30 years and is carrying on an affair for that entire time and her children don't seem to give a fuck about how their father was completely betrayed.

The “we don't like your actions but we love you” response is just silly and would never occur with real human beings. Being happy to drive her home, having breakfast together the next day, allowing her to live in the son's house is all ridiculous. The children should be outraged, incensed and turn their back on her for at least a reasonable amount of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Spelling?

You and your editor have funny ideas on English spelling, just too many errors - very aggravating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You say that you had an editor.

I don't believe that.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

How great is it to see a cheating whore's sons catch up with her. Great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
good story,

but the semi-literate spelling/grammar made me pause often. i´m in a difficult phase in my life, and read in spite of the terrible english.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 4 years ago

@ANON ‘good story’

Hubby is a welder. The only poor English I noted was when he had thoughts or spoke, so it looks like it was deliberate to be consistent with the way a welder MIGHT misspeak! I thought it was somewhat ‘classist’ but it didn’t bother me enough to award less than 5*

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A good ending here

It's very rare that you see what happens to the wife when she get's served...and even more rare what happens to her after...My hats off to this Author...he or she did it... and it makes me feel much better see what happened to her...and unfortunately this wife finds out all the facts...way to late....but she does make peace with herself...good... life does go on.........

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

She was one real dumbass that’s for sure. Talk about fucking up your life for nothing.

However, the thing that pisses me right off is this penchant of you do good authors having the male character being nice about the cheating spouse with the kids. What a crock!!!!

Human nature being what it is would see a real victim diss the wife completely to the kids. No mercy!!!!

After all, if the shoe was on the other foot do u think the wife would be so nice to the kids about a cheating husband, no way.

Getting wimp husbands to praise the cheating mother to the kids is a well worn plot device that just is not realistic in any sense.

Drop it is my advice, write your sad stories by all means but at least keep them real in the fallout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To every season

Yes there is many seasons and some times we should stop and enjoy them for each one is a Blessing and will never be seen again ! I would have never Been as nice as George was But understand what and why he did it this way. So fare as I am concerned This should be given a 6 Star rating I did enjoy the whole thing . I wish I had at least this life as George did But I have Been through a rough time and I knew what was going on in My life and the Sexless Life I have had for the past 35 years But that is as they say is another Story.

DGHear2DGHear2about 3 years ago

Hi there, I'm DG HEAR. I have been reading some Loving wives stories and thought I would read a couple of my own. I want to thank all the readers for taking the time to read my stories. It really does make me feel good.

Thank You

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is just okay. For such a prolific writer DG Hear sure makes numerous rookie mistakes (misspellings, synonyms, punctuation, etc.), At least he’s writing, but he could use a good proofreader, or better dictation software. Three stars ⭐️ for this series.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Again, it’s a great story when a cheating bitch get exactly what she deserves. This bitch, unfortunately, still has a relationship with her family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Trash

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Hope she gets VD...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In real life, the adult children -especially the daughter- would not be understanding at all. This happened to a friend and his daughters absolutely hate his ex’s guts- 10+ years later.

tangledweedtangledweedover 2 years ago

Still haven't seen where George was ever held accountable for his multiple one night stands outside of marriage or his participation in his wife's rape. I can enjoy a good BTB story, but this wasn't one of them.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Not the lineage, not the money someone owns, but his actions make the man! So whoever says he can love someone despite the bad deeds he has done is lying to himself! Either he loves him as he is, with his bad deeds, or he doesn't love him! The mother is a cheater who has cheated on her husband and marriage for 33 years. This is who she is, a cheater!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There is a lot of talk and this is just hot air, like methane gas, in retrospect. Dorothy is still as stupid as ever. She is VERY thick in the brains department. She just does not measure up. George did not inflict on her half the revenge she deserved.

This chapter is total crap and does not deserve more a reluctant 4* (or even less).

That chapter also contains an exceptionally high number of English mistakes, which has an adverse impact on the reading; it makes understanding more difficult. Please use another editor..

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

strange how she keeps telling her husband that there was little love in the marriage, indicating on both sides, yet he never says that he in fact did love her up until he found out about the cheating.

I also agree the kids are far too loving. Once they find out about her long time affair and how she treated their dad they would not be so forgiving and loving right at the start, They would be totally bullshit at her and the guys may even go after the lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More crap on top of a really big pile crap

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

This writer is supposed to be in the upper tier of this site. Cannot prove it by this steaming pile of dung. What utter crap, worse than pond scum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good concept but let down by English that would shame a ten year old and a group of characters who were the most degenerate oxygen thieves imaginable. The only suitable ending would have been for them all to be nuked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had to stop and think for a moment and decide whether I would comment or not. Why do I feel there was never any love from Dorothy's side of the marriage. There was no apparent reaction from her when she found out George was the father of their children, not Paul. It was like ' 'Oh fuck, it was supposed to be Paul'. I suppose the big question that was never addressed was why the hell didn't George pick up on this adultery before 33 years went by?? The story line was find, just questioned how realistic it was.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting story that does not get boring and is written with tongue in cheek humor. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WTF … what a bunch of crap

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 1 year ago

This is way too one sided against Dorothy. He cheated multiple times BEFORE he knew about her affair. Having said that, any woman that would not feel guilty about her children fathered by another man needs to be castigated.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd211 months ago

"I spent thirty two years of my life with this man and never took the time to really get to know him or him me" ????

And the kids' responses were too over the top forgiving of their mother. 30+ years of lies and betrayal and they act like nothing really bad happened.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I expected the family to go to the reunion and agree to act like he didn't go home and hadn't seen the letter to continue the surprise anniversary scenario

Then drop the whole bomb

I liked Paul's wife not having his kids and running off with the brother.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

aww, really would ave otten a 3, except for all rammar mistakes and typos...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories