What a Way to Spend Christmas Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned my head to look back at Amber, leaving my arms wrapped around Grace and said, "How long was I gone before Grace got you?"

"It was at least half an hour. She said that you were all blue when she found you and that it took her more than five minutes to drag you in front of her fire." Speaking of fire, I could feel Grace moving in front of me. She seemed to be snuggling down into my crotch, pressing my cock against her very hot pussy.

"Something happened to her heater and she had been huddled in front of the fireplace to keep warm. She decided to see if our heat worked and if she could stay with us for the night. So she was upstairs getting dressed when you rang. That's why it took her so long to get you inside." Amber gave me a gentle hug and continued her story.

"Anyway, she got you in front of the fire, got a spare coat, towel and pants for me and came to my rescue. It was so strange to see her walking through the snow towards me. She was all bundled up, and looked so cold, and I was completely naked and very warm."

"She helped me dry off and get dressed as I told her what happened. She brought me back here and you were asleep although no longer blue. We built up the fire and then snuggled against you to get you warm."

I leaned by head back on the pillow and tried to relax. Did they have to both snuggle against me naked? As I felt Grace's body against mine I slowly realized she wasn't quite naked. She had on a silk nightgown that must have ridden up in the night. I suddenly felt a small hand close around the head of my cock and heard Grace give a big yawn.

She turned her head back to look at Amber and me but kept her hips tightly nestled against mine. "It looks like we all made it through the night!" Her hand squeezed me and she said, "and apparently none of the important pieces are broken." Grace let go of me and released me from between her silky thighs. No sooner had she done that than I felt Amber's hand grab me from behind.

I could feel a hot blush forming on my cheeks as Amber said, "You naughty boy. What must our hostess think."

"Don't be so hard on him. Weren't you the one who said you were worried about his penis falling off in the cold?" Grace turned to face us both leaving my front suddenly devoid of warmth.

I felt Amber bury her face in my shoulder to hide a blush of her own. "I suppose I did, but it is still rude to poke a stranger in the bottom just to prove you can."

"It was more of a grazing than a poke. And even though I am sure it's only a natural reflex, I'll take it as a compliment."

Amber gave my cock a couple of strokes as she listened to Grace speaking and then said, "Well, you should be complimented. You saved his life after all."

"That isn't the kind of compliment I sought. I hoped it was because he found me attractive, and not because I saved him from the cold." Amber kept stroking my cock slightly, and the whole situation felt oddly surreal.

"Well, even if he doesn't, I think you are very attractive. You were kind of cute under that skinny kid exterior when you were a freshman, but I wouldn't have guessed you would turn out so beautiful." Amber continued stroking the base of my cock slowly as she spoke, and I could feel a drop of precum gathering at the tip of my cock.

"Did you really think I was cute?" Grace asked with a gleam in her eye. I realized that this woman must be full of self-doubt. Her one experience with public schools left her shunned and mocked. Since then she lived basically alone except for her grandmother and tutors. On top of that she always had to wonder if people liked her, or her money.

"I still do, Grace. Not just cute and beautiful on the outside. You're obviously kind and beautiful on the inside since you took us in, naked, in the middle of the night."

"Well, Jim seemed harmless enough, curled up in a little ball. Although I was afraid of running into whatever made those marks on his back. But when he said you were still trapped in the hot tub, I was..." A blush crept over her face and she ducked her head slightly. "Well, I was excited to see how you turned out. Especially when I thought that you might be naked too!"

"How I turned out?" Amber asked. She stopped stroking me in surprise. I thrust my hips slightly to remind her to keep stroking.

"Yeah. All the boys talked about T and A, Tina and Amber, being the hottest girls ever. You were both so cute and perky, but that doesn't always last past high school."

Amber laughed lightly and bit my shoulder. "Did they really call us T and A? I can't believe they really called us that! I heard a rumor once, but didn't think it was true."

"I overheard some of the boys talking about it one day. I was going to tell you about it, since you two had been the only girls who were nice to me. But the boys saw me walking away. They warned me not to tell... Then told their girlfriends that I was a lezzy."

I gasped. High schoolers could be cruel, but that was excessive. This wasn't a really large town, and it was nearly a decade ago, added together it meant real trouble for someone to be gay.

A little tear formed in Grace's eye and she continued, "Remember when you and Tina found me tied up in the girl's locked room? The other girl's had done that. They all took turns rubbing their pussies in my face. You and Tina were so nice when you found me that I developed a crush on you. Then I was half convinced that I was lesbian."

Amber's hand stopped stroking me, but her fingers formed a tight ring around my cock. I looked at Grace's down-turned face and reached an arm out to her. She quickly pulled herself against me and started to cry. This trapped my erection and Amber's hand between us, but we all pretended to ignore it.

Eventually I turned, so I was laying on my back. I had one arm around Amber and the other still held Grace as she continued crying softly against my chest. As I moved, Amber released my cock and wrapped the arm around Grace instead.

It was Amber who finally broke the silence and said, "Do you know why Tina and I happened to come into the locker room after school?" I had about what they did in the locker room after school, and my cock strained against the blanket wishing for Amber's hand to return.

"You said you had overheard some of the girl's talking about it," Grace said as she got a hold of herself.

"Well, we came up with that afterwards, since we had to tell you something. The truth is, Tina and I would occasionally sneak into the girl's locker room to... fool around. We never did much more than kissing and rubbing in the shower. But instead we found you tied up naked. We never did it again because we were so afraid of someone finding out and doing the same thing to us. I always felt bad that you got punished for something that we did."

The two were soon hugging each other over my body. I lost track of what they were saying, but it sounded like they were both apologizing and forgiving for things neither had ever done. Finally they broke off the hug and settled back to lying on me across from each other.

"So, you've never done it again?" Grace asked with a bit of a blush. I took the opportunity to grab Amber's bottom. She pushed back against my hand slightly and opened her legs for me. I slide a finger between her legs and found her incredibly wet and open to my touch.

"No, but I've always wondered what it would be like, now that I really know what sex is," Amber said quietly. She pushed back against my finger subtly and glanced at me quickly. I wasn't entirely a dummy and could feel the sexual tension in the room mounting. I decided to take a chance, and moved my other hand to Grace's bottom. She responded even more enthusiastically than Amber had and soon wrapper her leg over mind, grinding herself into me. It didn't take long for her hot pussy to pull my finger inside of her.

I slowly worked a second finger into Grace and watched her face for a reaction. The only sign I saw was a slight hesitation and flutter of the eyelids as she said, "I've always wondered too." She paused and cast her eyes down. They flicked over to me quickly before she said, "Do you think your husband would mind if I kissed you?"

"I really don't care if he does," Amber said as she leaned forward to kiss Grace. Their lips met inches in front of my face and it was beautiful. I watched their lips repositioning for a deeper contact and pushed my fingers as deep as I could into them. They both moaned into the other's mouth.

They continued kissing and soon Amber's leg was also wrapped around me. I could feel both of them rubbing themselves against me. Their legs slid against each other between mind and I occasionally felt their hips rubbing against my cock.

Amber's hand reached down for my cock as they continued to kiss and grind. She wrapped her fingers around me and began stroking, matching the pace of my fingers inside of her. I watched Grace's hand start at my wife's shoulder and slide downwards, disappearing under the blanket. Soon I felt her hand join my wife's. They laced their fingers together and continued to stroke me.

The kiss broke and both women looked at each other with an animal hunger I had seldom seen on my wife's face. Grace said, "I don't think your husband minds. Would you mind if I kissed him?" My cock swelled at the idea and I shoved my fingers deep into my wife, pleading with her.

Amber gave a slight shudder and ground herself hard against me. Finally she said, "I would rather you just fucked him and let me kiss him." Grace's eyes grew very wide and she pushed her hips hard back against my fingers.

"Do you really mean it?" Grace asked. Amber glanced down at me, turned to Grace and winked. She then leaned down to give me the deepest kiss she had even given me. She moved her leg from over mine to make room for Grace to mount me.

Grace threw back the covers and ripped off her nightgown. Her high pale breasts were capped by bright pink nipples that hardened suddenly in the chill air. Amber's kiss was getting more sloppy and I realized she was trying to see my cock sink into Grace. With the hand that had been exploring Grace's sex, I moved Amber's head away from mine and towards where my cock pointed up into the air.

I rested my hand on top of one cheek as her other cheek pressed into my belly. I ran my finger under her nose, so that she could smell the juices that lingered. I heard her take a deep sniff and then felt her mouth close suddenly on my fingers. She pulled them into her mouth and sucked on them as she watched Grace begin to sink onto me.

I could see Grace's face and breasts over my wife's long brown hair, but I couldn't see her sex as it slowly surrounded my cock. She sat down slowly as my cock explored deep inside of her. Maybe it was my imagination, or maybe it was the cold air in the room, but her sex felt incredibly hot. Grace's thick lubrication soon coated my cock as she kept descending. I desperately wanted to thrust inside of her but I felt my wife's hand press down on my hips.

Finally Grace had taken me in completely. I saw her eyes close and her head tilt back as the final inch between us disappeared. I heard two gasps, one from Grace and one from my wife who had a very intimate view.

Grace's weight rested for a moment on me and then she proceeded to fuck me. She rose up until just the head of my cock was inside of her and then slid all the way down. Over and over she rose, and over and over she fell back onto me. I felt Amber's hand on my belly grasping me each time I disappeared into Grace.

Amber was fascinated as she watched Grace fuck me. She slowly swung her leg over my head and lowered her wet pussy to my face. I don't know if she intended for me to lick her, but lick her I did. I buried my cold nose into her hot pussy and sucked and licked on her clit without mercy. She leaned forward and began resting her weigh on her hands on my stomach. Having her resting on me was a bit uncomfortable, but it did distract me enough to last much longer inside of Grace than I normally could have.

I have become relatively good at pleasing my wife with my tongue, but the speed with which she came completely surprised me. It was only a minute or two before her weight pushed into my face, burying my nose in her fragrant pussy. I couldn't breath, but I continued to suck on her clit as she writhed on top of me.

I started to grow faint from the lack of air and my body began bucking. My frenetic motions seemed to have set Grace off as well as I heard her scream pierce the room. Amber lifted off me enough for me to gasp for air as I felt Grace squeezing me inside of her.

Amber lifted her sex higher off my face until I could see all the way to where her breasts swayed beneath her. She looked down at me and said, "I want you to come inside of her!" She pushed her body up higher until I could see Grace's face as it still contorted in pleasure. A dark pink blush suffused her skin and I could see her lips quivering. I looked downward and between my wife's hands I saw a dark red V. Grace lifted slightly and I could see the shaft of my cock undeniably buried inside of this other woman.

That was all the impetus I needed and soon I was thrusting up into Grace. The extra effort of having to thrust against my wife's hands didn't matter to me. Within a dozen strokes I felt my cum boiling for release in my testicles. I was about to come when I saw my wife lean forward to lick Grace's breast.

Grace whimpered and shuddered as my cum began splashing inside of her. Every shot seemed to send a fierce contraction through her. I held onto Amber's hips as the climax wracked my body, and I could see Grace and Amber holding each other.

Eventually, and with a couple of soft kisses, they broke the embrace. Amber moved her leg back over my body so that she could lie down next to me. She kissed me gently as she wrapped her arms around me She then rested her head on my chest and hummed softly.

Grace tried to rise, but decided against it. She slowly lay down on top of me leaving my cock buried inside of her. Amber's arm was briefly trapped between us, but everyone was too tired to care.

Eventually Amber got up and pulled the blanket back on top of us. She lay down next to me, snuggling into the crook of my arm. She kissed me gently and then turned to the still flushed Grace and gave her a kiss as well.

I turned to my wife and looked into her dreamy eyes and said, "believe it or not, I thought on the drive home that we should pop over and wish Grace a Merry Christmas."

Both girls grinned at me and Grace said, "Well, it is only Christmas Eve. I think there is a lot more popping to be had."

We tried to make a little more chitchat, but soon we all fell asleep snuggled up together.

* * *

Grace's heat hadn't magically been fixed by the time we woke up. Her phone worked and we called a locksmith. He wasn't able to come until Christmas day because of the condition of the roads. So Grace, Amber and I built up the fire and snuggled together all through Christmas Eve. We spent most of the time just talking, even though all three of us were naked under shared blankets.

When the locksmith finally arrived the next day, Grace and Amber greeted him while I hid my nakedness in the next room. The girls soon returned with the house keys and clothes for me to wear back. We locked up Grace's house and headed home. We cranked the heat in the bedroom up as high as it would go and the three of us unwrapped each other and climbed into bed.

The next morning I woke up alone. I looked out the window and saw the girls having some fun in the hot tub without me. The doorbell rang as I considered where to join them or let them have their own fun.

I started heading downstairs to answer the door. On impulse I instead headed to an upstairs window where I could look across the street. I saw Bill shoveling their driveway and knew that it must be Tina at the door. I also knew that if the door wasn't answered soon, she would check for us in the hot tub.

Smiling, I returned to the bedroom window and waited for Tina to discover the unwitting couple enjoying the hot tub.