What a Way to Spend Christmas Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please help me... I need you inside of me," she begged into my ear. The tip of my cock had finally penetrated her, but every fraction of an inch gained was a trial. I pulled back slightly from her so that I could look into her eyes. I gave her a soft kiss and then slowly drifted away from her. She drifted back as well, leaving her legs and my cock the only thing holding us together.

When we were at right angles to each other, my cock was perfectly aligned with her sex. I grabbed her hips and slowly pulled her down onto me. Amber grabbed hold of my wrists and held on to me as I worked deeper into her. I pulled firmly and then relaxed, pulled a little more and relaxed.

I felt her legs spreading wider as her hips neared my own. Soon I could feel her hardened clit just grazing my body. But as I relaxed the pressure she drifted nearly an inch away. I looked at Amber's pleading eyes across the frothing water and through the increasingly dense steam. I grabbed her hips tightly, watching her face as I gave one final thrust into her. For a split second I could feel her sex clutching me, trying to prevent the penetration, but the momentum of my thrust was too great and I was buried fully inside of her.

Amber tilted her face towards the sky and her hands gripped my wrists fiercely. She cried out with a primitive wail as our sexes united. Her hands worked their way up my arms as she pulled herself back towards me. As she changed her position I could feel my erection growing harder inside of her. Usually her generous lubrication caused my cock to slide about inside of her as she changed position, but the water had washed most of that away, causing her to grip my cock so much more tightly. I began to shake as the unusual feelings in my cock translated into shocks throughout my body.

With one hand trapping her hips against mine, the other hand worked up her spine towards her head. I pulled her mouth towards and mine pressed our mouths together. Even as our lips parted to suck in great pants of air, our tongues continued wrestling against each other. I felt Amber begin to grind her hips against mine. I could feel the thin skin on my cock sliding across the inner erection, but not moving relative to her. It was a strange wonderful feeling.

As she ground harder against me, I felt myself growing harder and harder, but no closer to coming. Amber stopped any pretense of kissing my and rested her forehead against mine as she ground herself against me. I could feel her cunt squeezing my cock as never before, and could almost hear her clit dragging across my pubic hair. Her hands sought purchase on my back, but the water made it too slick. Finally she dug in her nails, threw her head back and let out a silent howl. I watched her mouth open and the air rush from her lungs, but no sound escaped.

I felt her fingernails dragging furrows down my back as her legs jerked about in the water. She drew in a deep shuddering breath and collapsed against me. Her chin rested on my shoulder and her arms tried feebly to hold onto my slick back. That was when I felt my cock suddenly shift inside of her. Her fingernails dug in again, and I could feel the hard point of her chin digging into my shoulder and she shuddered violently.

The deepest three or four inches of my cock now moved freely inside of her. The tight ring about the base of my cock, where she still squeezed me convulsively was still stuck, but the rest slid about inside of her. As I tentatively pulled out slightly, I could feel her labia grasping my cock, refusing to be moved. I thrust into her and could feel my cock head slid against the deepest part of her while the base of my cock was still held in place.

Amber wrapped her arms around me and squeezed her cheek against mine. I knew my wife well enough to know that she was crying, even if I couldn't see it as she clutched me. I could hear a slight snuffling as I began slow thrusts into her. At first she seemed to merely be bearing the overload of sensation for my sake, but soon her hips were moving to meet my thrusts.

Her arms squeezed my chest so tightly that I was having difficulty breathing. But it also drove the hard points of her nipples into me. The feeling of her slick body against mine, and her pulsing sex gripping me filled my mind. I looked over my wife's shoulder into the night, but could only faintly see the swirling snow through the rising steam. It was like a dream, a hot wet deliciously erotic dream.

Suddenly, and almost without warning I could feel my orgasm shoot through my body. I tried to take a deep breathe but my wife held me too tightly. I saw stars flashing before my eyes as my body shuddered in climax. I nearly passed out as my cock shot copiously into my wife. We clutched each other as the force of our coupling tore through our bodies and minds.

Amber's arms slid from around me as her upper body drifted backwards. We were both still panting as we lay floating in the water. I watched as the jets sent white foaming water over her lovely breasts as they lay heaving just under the surface. The image reminded me of the white foam that I had just deposited in her belly, causing a flexing of my cock inside of her.

Amber was so tired that her only response was a brief widening of her eyes and a tightening of her nipples. I could feel the grip her sex still had on the base of my cock as my cock tried to soften inside of her. She gazed across the steaming water at me, her eyes tired and thoroughly happy. Both of our bodies were entirely limp as we floated and rocked in the hot churning water.

My cock finally softened enough to pull free of her, and as we disengaged our bodies began to drift apart. With a good deal more effort than it should have required, I reached out to her and pulled her across the tub and towards me. I pushed against the bottom of the tub until I was sitting on the edge with my wife wrapped in my arms. She twined her fingers into mine so they wouldn't float apart and we both drifted off.

We lay there for a long time. Not quite asleep, but not really awake. I don't know what thoughts drifted through her mind, but I was captivated by the swirling grays that surrounded us. The underwater light from the hot tub cast an eerie light into the night. I watched in particular fascination as the snow continued to fall around us. Occasionally a stray breeze would lick across the tub and remind me we were out on a very cold night, but the steam from the tub mostly kept the cold far away from body and mind.

* * *

Sometime later I noticed a strange change in the lighting. Amber must have noticed it too as she suddenly stirred in my arms. With some difficulty she untangled her hands from mine and turned around to face me. She gave me a gentle kiss on the tip of my nose and said, "I love you."

I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a squeeze that caused a faint squeak to escape her and then said, "I love you too, darling. Thanks for the wonderful Christmas present."

She smiled at my trapping my face between her hands. "And thank you for a wonderful Christmas present. But I wish you hadn't squeezed so hard. Now I really have to pee!" She went to the side of the tub and looked over the edge. She seemed a bit confused and then went to another side.

At first I wondered what was going on, and then I realized that I had no idea which way the house was. The tub was far enough away from the house that between the swirling steam and the heavy snow, it was nearly impossible to see. Finally she found the side with the steps and reached over for her flip flops. She dipped them into the tub to removed the snow that had accumulated on them and to warm them for her bare feet.

She looked at me abashedly and said, "I think I left the towels inside. Probably just as well since they would be covered in snow." She stood up and I watched the water pour from her sleek body. The accumulated heat from the tub caused her body to emit as much steam as the hot tub did. Looking at her I wished I had a camera to capture how divine she looked at that moment.

Quickly she climbed out of the tub and hurried towards the house. I could hear her fumbling with the door for a moment before she called out, "Jim, can you get the door? It's stuck."

I felt a sudden chill that had nothing to do with a breeze. Skipping the flip flops, I climbed out of the tub and padded naked and barefoot to the door leaving deep prints in the snow. I grabbed the handle and tried to twist it, but the knob slipped in my wet hand. Gripping a little harder I was able to turn it a little when it suddenly stopped. I tried again the other way and with growing horror realized it was locked.

"Back into the tub, it's locked!" I said and pushed Amber back to the glowing refuge. We splashed back into the tub just as the chill was starting to work it's way through the lingering warmth in our bodies.

"How can it be locked? Tina went in to get the present without a problem!" Amber said.

"The door can be a bit tricky. It's locked itself on me before, that's why I asked you to get the hidey-key. Just in case Bill and Tina were away and we get locked out."

"You mean, like Bill and Tina are away now?" Amber asked with growing trepidation. The way she said it made me realize that Amber hadn't gotten the hidey-key.

"No hidey-key?"

"Well, not exactly. I got the fake rock thing, and a spare key made. But they're on the kitchen table."

I reached over the side and grabbed my flip-flops and shook off the snow before giving them a good dunk. "Well, I'll run around the house and check if any of the windows are unlocked, or maybe the front door." I looked on the ground around the tub and couldn't see my swim trunks. Finally I said, "Honey, where are my trunks?"

"I threw them back towards the house. Well, I think it was back towards the house." She joined me in scanning the area for my trunks, but the snow had fallen so thick that it was impossible to tell. Finally I spotted a vague lump back towards the house.

I hopped out of the tub and hurried over towards it. I reached into the pile of snow and my quickly numbing fingers felt a bit of icy cloth. I lifted the material up and quickly realized two things. The first was that it was actually the top of my wife's new bikini. The second thing I realized was that is was only part of the top, the rest was frozen to the porch and in my haste I had torn it.

I hurried back to the hot tub and handed my wife the twin triangles that were still attached to the string that went around her back. Unfortunately the string that held the triangles up and would tie around her neck didn't make the trip back to the tub.

"Well, at least no one is around to see you run around the house naked." I knew she was trying to set a light mood, she hadn't even mentioned that I ruined her brand new bikini. I gave her a kiss, dunked myself all the way in the water for a moment and braced myself.

I quickly got out of the water and hurried around to the front of the house. I didn't bother trying the windows since I doubted that I would be able to open them while dripping with water, even if I wasn't sure they were locked. I got to the front door and found nearly a foot of snow had fallen since we had gotten in the tub. Somewhere along the way I lost one of my flip-flops. By that point was feet were so numb I hardly noticed.

I tried the door knob but found it securely locked. I growled and pounded my fist against the door but nothing happened. I tried the windows on the front, but could see the latches were indeed firmly locked. As I stood in front of the house, shivering and trying to think, I noticed that the street lamps were off. That meant it was after ten o'clock. We had been in the tub for over four hours!

I began the walk back to the hot tub, going around the other side of the house. I noticed that the light in Grace's house was still on, and I thought I could see a column of smoke rising from the chimney. I hurried back to the hot tub to tell Amber.

It took longer than I would have imagined for my jaw to unclench as I settled back into the scalding hot water. As the water sent fiery hot pain through me, especially my feet, my teeth began to chatter. Amber was quickly there pouring water over my shoulders and chaffing my skin with her hands. Finally I was able to say, "Doors locked," before my teeth chattered again. I then added, "Grace, home, chimney smoke."

I felt the heat from the tub driving the cold from my body and unclenching my muscles. I let out a long ahhh, as the chill fully left my body. Amber looked at me and asked, "can we break a window and get in that way?"

I shook my head. "By the time we got the window broken we would be numb. We would end up crawling into the house over broken glass. The way I see it, we can either stay in the hot tub until someone gets close enough that we can yell for help, or we can run over to Grace's and hope she'll let us in."

Amber looked torn. She hadn't really been out in the cold long enough to be afraid of the icy bite, but she still seemed reluctant to think about heading to Grace for help. She pulled me towards her a bit possessively. "What's the matter darling? Is there something I should know about Grace?"

"I hardly know her and haven't talked to her since high school. I've only caught a couple of glimpses of her since we've moved in. But... There is something about her, or maybe there was. I don't know, I'm not thinking right, getting us locked out and everything. Maybe we should run over there."

"There isn't a lot of sense in both of us going and risking frostbite." I looked at my beautiful wife and couldn't bear the thought of seeing her shivering and blue. Plus she was so slim that the cold would get to her much faster than to me. "I'll go, I just hope she doesn't freak out seeing a strange naked man on her doorstep." I thought about how cold it was going to be and decided to lift the mood with a dark joke, "Not that I'll look like much of a man by the time I get there."

Amber looked at me and horror and grabbed me in a hug. "Don't you dare get frostbitten there, or I will never forgive you." She kissed my cheek and laid her forehead against the side of my head. "Please be careful."

I hugged her back and then started to try to disengage myself from her. She seemed reluctant to let me go, but finally relented. I dunked myself in the water again, feeling the heat sink into my head and shoulders. I stood quickly and wiped most of the water from my body as I climbed out of the tub. I gave Amber a quick wink as I started jogging over towards Grace's house.

As the wind bit into me I desperately wanted to break into a run. As the deep snow crunched underfoot I knew that could lead to disaster. It was only a hundred yards from the hot tub to Grace's front door, but it seemed like it took forever. By the time I ended up on her door step the warmth of the hot tub was a memory. I could see a light inside and thought I could make out some smoke intermixed with the heavily falling snow.

I pushed the door bell twice, but didn't hear it ring. I tried it a third time and still didn't hear anything. The cold bit into me and I curled my arms around me trying to fight it off. I started knocking on the door as the seconds ticked by.

At first I held my other hand over my shrunken manhood, trying to preserve some dignity, but the hand that was knocking grew incredibly painful. The icy hand impacting the door sent lances of pain through me. I had to switch hands to keep knocking. I moved the other hand to guard my crotch, but it seemed colder than the air and caused my penis to shrivel up further inside me.

I was soon bent over as the cold contracted my muscles, pulling me down to the fetal position. I kept knocking and trying to move my feet to keep some circulation going. Why wouldn't the door open, I wondered. I thought about going back to the hot tub, but I didn't think I could face this trip again. I decided to try a little longer.

My hands were locked into balls and I was crouched with my knees against my chest, but I kept knocking. I thought I heard something through the knocking and the rush of blood through my ears, but just as quickly labeled it as my imagination. Then suddenly my fist missed the door. I was strangely calm as I fell over, thinking I had waited too long to return to the tub.

Suddenly I felt fiery sandpaper rubbing against my shoulder. Then I felt it probing my back. At some point I realized I wasn't resting on the soft cold support of snow, but on something much harder. I was pushed and rolled by the rough sandpaper across the incredibly hard floor.

I heard a thumping sound and felt a thousand needles lancing through my body. I felt the sandpaper again, this time on my hand. Something was trying to pry my hand open, but it was clenched too tightly. So the sandpaper wrapped around my wrist and tugged.

The sensations began to make more sense, and instead of sandpaper I was being scoured with steel wool. That was when I heard the voice, an angel's voice urging me towards the light. No, it was a demon's voice urging me towards the fire.

I opened my eyes but they refused to focus on anything, they felt like leaden balls in my head. Everything was dark except for a single patch. The pale patch seemed to change in size and be the source of the voice. My eyes rolled around and I could see a bright orange and yellow light dancing in the distance, the same direction that my hand was being pulled in.

The primal part of my brain took over and helped drag my frozen body towards the fire. Soon enough close enough to the fire that the heat seemed to be burning my frozen flesh. That was when the rough force on my wrist let go and I felt more than saw the pale presence leave me briefly.

My eyes were the first to thaw, and I watched the light from the fire dancing in front of me. When Grace returned with a pillow, blanket and towel, I had unfrozen enough to remember why I was so cold. She toweled my hair roughly to dry it, and ran the course material over my skin. It felt like I was being peeled, but I couldn't unclench my muscles enough to object.

She turned me so my back was to the fire and lay my head on the pillow. She gathered the blanket to cover my legs and my front, but left my back bare to accept the radiant heat. Finally I said, "Amber, still in tub. She'll worry."

Grace reached out a mittened hand and stroked my cheek. "I'll go get her. Now you get warm and don't worry." I watched as she grabbed some things and headed towards the door. As she left I could feel the terrible cramping give way to violent shivering as I drifted off to sleep.

I awoke some time later to find my nose and one ear cold, but the rest of my body growing warm. I was surrounded by something soft warm and silky. I snuggled up to it, and it seemed to snuggle into me from both sides.

* * *

I woke up as the morning light began filling the room with white light. My nose was cold again, but I could feel my wife's long warm body pressed against me. Her arm wrapped around me protectively. I pulled her back into me, and then realized something was wrong. Fully opening my eyes I realized the hair that my nose was trying to snuggle into for warmth was red and not brown. The body I had pulled back against me was much too small to be my wife. Her shoulders were below mine, but my cock was trapped firmly between her thighs. My very erect cock, and her very naked thighs.

The sudden panic seemed to cause my cock to swell even more rather than go limp. I felt the person in front of me move subtly and felt a wet heat against the top of my cock. It must be Grace, I thought. She saved me and my wife and I am about to fuck her as she sleeps!

I realized that there was also a body behind me, the body that had an arm wrapped around me. That body, I knew belonged to my wife. I moved enough to rouse Amber as she lay behind me. "Jim, honey, are you awake? Do you feel alright? I was so terribly worried when you were gone so long."