Weight Room Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled slightly, driving her hand between the deck and her mound. I could feel her fingers working on her clit as my balls bounced off her flesh. My orgasm approached quickly. "I'm cumming," I screamed at her. Forcing my chin down on my chest, I hammered her, grinding, thrusting against her flesh hard. Her orgasm exploded in her body almost at the same time. We thrust, ground our bodies hard until the last spasms of our orgasms raced through our bodies. I slumped back into the water, leaving her open, draped over the edge of the hot tub. Spent, we said nothing for several minutes.

Turning, she looked to me. "I'm not done yet," she reminded me. She slid off the decking, back into the water. She slid up to me, cuddling close. She groaned softly, deeply. "I'm not done yet!" she said as she looked at me and grinned. We sat quietly for several minutes. Time to get out of the hot tub. Our wrinkled bodies needed air.

We headed to the locker rooms. I swatted her left cheek as she jumped in front of me as we headed into the locker room. "Shower time," she stated. My cock hung limp. Reaching the showers, she turned two side by side showers on, almost too hot for me. We let the water cascade over our bodies. I rocked back and forth in the shower, letting the water pound the back of my neck, tilted my head back, water running through my hair. Turning around, I began to wash my cock and balls slowly, softly. I pumped my cock, squeezing, pulling my dangling cock. I forced any remaining cum out of my tubes. Turning again, I let the water run down my back.

I felt her first, kneeling before me, her hands on my thighs. Her mouth opened, her lips suctioned the head of my cock forming a seal over the sensitive skin. Her tongue dipped into my slit, running back and forth over it, over the mushroom head. Her hand wrapped around my shaft, lifting, pulling my cock to her mouth. As the water ran down my body, I watched it wash over her face. Her eyes closed, she pulled her mouth forward, sucking my flaccid cock completely into her mouth. Her tongue washed over my flesh, her mouth began pistoning my cock, slamming forward, withdrawing, her lips extended to hold me deep in her mouth. As she sucked, she pumped my shaft firmly from the base to her lips, milking me with each stroke. Her remaining hand grabbed my balls, rolling them firmly. As she moved her hand back between my legs, I felt her fingernail run around my asshole. I parted my legs, lowering my body just slightly. Her mouth opened wide, she slammed forward, driving her finger into my ass with a single stroke. I grabbed her shoulders, my body flexing as she jammed her finger deep. My cock jumped to life.

She started hammering my ass, slamming her finger in hard, moving her finger in all directions, pulling out, biting hard on my cock. I tried to hold on. The sensations caused my body to spasm, thrusting my hips forward, driving my cock into her face. My breathing stopped as she thrust deep into my body. I grabbed her head, pulling her face deep onto my rigid cock. I began slamming her, fucking her face hard as she continued to ravage my ass. All cognizant thought lost, my little brain controlled my actions. My balls churned, begging for another chance to cum. Working overtime, they produced enough, my cock expanded, my balls exploding, forcing cum up my cock, spraying into her waiting mouth. Spurt after spurt, quickly climaxing, spitting into her mouth. My legs quivered, humping quickly against her mouth. I rose to my tip toes as she accepted all I had to offer. Grunting loudly, my body convulsed.

She groaned deeply. sucking every drop into her mouth. Movement stopped, her tongue circled the head. She pulled back, tilted her head, swallowed seductively. I watched her throat as she swallowed my load. "Fuck that was good!" she growled. She withdrew her finger from my ass, leaned to kiss the head of my cock, and stood, pulling me close. The water poured over our bodies. I leaned to her, kissing her softly. Stepping away, she pranced out of the shower into the locker room, sitting on the nearest bench, her legs spread wide, her slit glistening, staring at me. "One more time baby, make me cum," she instructed.

I walked to the bench, laying down on my stomach, my face inches from her cunt. Sliding forward, I sucked her clit into my mouth. Her hand reached around my head, pulling me firmly into her crotch, her labia wrapping around my lips as I sucked her clit into my mouth, tugging the soft flesh with my teeth. My tongue danced over her extended flesh, mashing it roughly against the inside of my teeth. Her hips tilted, opening her body to me. I instinctively reached to her hole, my fingers spreading her lips, slowly penetrating her flesh. With two fingers buried in her yielding cunt, I assaulted her clit hard, mashing the flesh back and forth with my lips and chin, sucking her clit deep into my mouth. Both hands pulled me harder on her, twisting my head back and for, masturbating her clit with my mouth. I chewed on her sensitive flesh. I thrust my fingers deep into her body, withdrawing fast, and thrusting again. Quickly, I drove her to an orgasm. As she approached her orgasm, her legs splayed wide, feet pointed upwards, legs stiff in a perfect v, my face attached to her clit, sucking her juices deep, thrashing her, hammering her open, exposed cunt. With a loud grunt, she came. I could feel her involuntary quivers, her legs clamped around my ears, squeezing hard. I sucked slowly, pulling the sensitive clit between my lips. Her fingers snaked through my hair. I felt my cock fill.

"Now I'm done," she grunted softly. "Gotta close up," she whispered huskily. I hated to release her.

I wanted her. I wanted her in my life. We dressed quickly. Without hardly a word, she led me to the doors, unlocked them, gave me a quick kiss, pushed the door open, inviting me out. As I passed through the door, she swatted my ass, stepped through behind me, turned, pushed the doors shut. "Thanks," she said. I grinned.

We were off into the night, each going our separate ways. I glanced back just as she rounded the corner to her car. You know, I thought, she wasn't such a bitch after all. Great fuck, but not too much of a bitch. Just a hint of one.

12