All Comments on 'Wedding Night with No Wedding'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A most pleasant read

DC:

I loved this story when you graciously allowed me a preview sneek peek. Re-reading it does not lessen the pleasure. I believe you'll shortly have another hit on your hands. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Amazing

This was a great story! I loved the level of romance and the characters were easy to fall in love with. Keep up the great work, and I hope to read more!

TserancTserancabout 18 years ago
with class

Red took the dirty old man fantasy and delivered it with class. Not only that This had one of the hottest sex scenes I've ever read, above even what Red here normally produces. I think that says a lot got me, as the age difference issue never really 'did it for me' - but here...well it was cold shower time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WOW

I didnt know you could write that well, but I must say you

wrote a very good Story here.

Glad I took the Time to read it ~ Ling

TheIndigoSultanTheIndigoSultanabout 18 years ago
Ahhh.....

Red. This was one of the most romantic and sweet stories I have read on this site. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A story for all the senses

Wedding Night With No Wedding is a story for all the senses. It is both mentally and physically stimulating. How wonderful to read such a classy piece! Please consider writing a sequel. I'd enjoy reading more about Kim and Frank's life journey.

Kudos on your creativity!

gotwood49gotwood49about 18 years ago
Yeah!

Nicely crafted story, hon. And as usual, your blending of romance and lust had me hard the whole time I was reading! Thanks for another hot time. ~Woody

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow!

I'm truly addicted to your stories. This was hot and sexy and amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Perfect!

Very classy and sexy. The hot sex and the romance was perfect. I've not read better on this site before!

Thank you, and please write a follow up!!!!

LilacQueenLilacQueenalmost 16 years ago
Hot and Sweet

This story was hot and sweet! Also very classy! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
MORE !!!!!

Well done. Now we need to find out what is next for them and the babay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GREAT

GREAT!!!!!! I am still trying to figure out when she got out of her bra & panties.

WishFullWishFullover 12 years ago
Excellent!

Very hot, and you know how to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sweet, hot, nice

'nuf said

Yobo36Yobo36over 12 years ago
RedHairedandFriendly, Indeed!

Amazing story. Well written, romantic and sensuous. One of the best I've read.

Mahalo nui loa/thank you very much.

chaser73065chaser73065over 11 years ago
Very nice

This is a very nice story I really enjoyed reading it as I have a majority of yours. I usually don't point out errors but this one made me chuckle in your 7th paragraph from the end or spaces whatever you want to call them after they had sex you said "she was sedated " I think you meant sated as in pleased not drugged and knocked out. I know my spelling and writing are full of errors so I'm not judging I'm not a grammar freak this one just caused me to laugh. Keep up the good work if you ever need a proofreader I would be happy to volunteer I'm actually good at spelling and picking out errors its just punctuation I have problems with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Loving

Very nicely done and a lovely "nice ending." I liked this as well as any of the short stories you have done. It may be a great story, or I might be in a tender mood, heck I don't know but I sure liked it. Lynn

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just a note..

I loved the story. Very romantic :).

I couldn't help notice you refer to the wine flowing at dinner. She's pregnant which means she can't have alcohol. I think it's worth you changing around some words to indicate she doesn't drink any.

The other thing.. maybe work in her calling her parents at the hotel. You brought it up earlier in the story and it made perfect sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bullshit story

The motel owner saw a thirty year woman in a wedding dress and a sixty seven year old man in a suit come in and rent a room during the afternoon. Why wouldn't the owner assume that the old man was her father rather than her husband? This story is not plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Get an editor who knows the difference between TO and TOO.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous