All Comments on 'Washed Away'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sacksackalmost 18 years ago
well written.....

Too bad this isn't eligible to win the contest...it's quite lovely. Congratulations on a fine piece of work anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A fine story

oggbashan:

By a fine author. Well told and Thank You. Ronnie W.

Aurora BlackAurora Blackalmost 18 years ago
It may not be your usual fare...

But that didn't stop me from thoroughly enjoying it. Great work, Og.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 18 years ago
Swept Away!

This could easily have gone into Romance... I was totally swept away by this, the turn of events, the incredible chemistry between these two--and frankly, I'm a sucker for a knight in shining armor :) This was a lovely read, Og, I can't tell you how much I enjoyed it...

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXalmost 18 years ago
This will be mentioned on the AH.

The sex wasn't described very much, but I got the impression that the emphasis was more on the rescue and not on the sex. It was more of a classic "damsel in distress" tale, with a woman needing a deliverer in more than one sense. I also liked her honesty about her own folly in trying to swim in that spot. I also like that her past issues didn't keep her from enjoying the power exchange and love affair with Gary. It didn't seem to jaundice her toward men.

This is the first Og story I've read in a while, and I have to say that he did rather well this time. I'm glad that he didn't stay out of the contest, simply because he wasn't allowed to win.

kbatekbatealmost 18 years ago
Well done Ogg

I wish you had more time to flesh this out before the contest deadline, it is certainly the start of a good romance.

My Best wishes,

kbate

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinalmost 18 years ago
Who are you, really?

Who kidnapped the real, extended format, Og and left this writer of concise, entertaining stories? :)

Good work, Og.

Rumple

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
:)

A most lovely tale my friend.. you seem to be involved with love, that pleases me.. To many confuses sex with love here.. You most often don't.. cheers Yoron.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 11 years ago
So pleased

So pleased in two ways. One is the story, every bit as wonderful as the other story by by you that I've read, and two because while looking over your submissions I saw that you had one with a 2013 date on it. I was so hoping you were still writing, unlike so many other authors I have enjoyed reading on here. I wanted to beg you to write a sequel to 'Hypothermia' (If you haven't already, I haven't read the complete listings of your work yet so don't know). Shameless of me I know, but I can't help it. I so loved the story that I could not believe my luck in finding it again after a long absence from reading here. I do so hope you read this and consider my request. And thank you for such a lovely story. I look forward to reading more of your work!

WilCox49WilCox49about 6 years ago
Pretty good ...

... but a bit lifeless. Not sure why it feels that way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...