Visiting Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was paying homage to Trish's pussy, Bill pulled out of me. Immediately there was a feeling of relief for my poor stretched sphincter, and yet a sensation of emptiness, as if I'd actually gotten used to having him back there.

I let out an involuntary gasp when I felt Bill's tongue tickle my now even-more sensitive ass. Once again, I was somewhat repulsed by the act: Again, how clean could it be? He'd just had his cock back there going in and out... I forced myself to stop thinking about it, at least until I thought about the possibility that I'd probably be expected to do this sometime while I stayed here.

...I decided I'd cross that bridge later.

Bill didn't work on my butt very long, further emphasizing my guess that this was more a symbolic thing than anything else. When Bill stopped licking me, I took that as a cue that I could quit, too. Trish had other ideas, though, and grabbed my hair and pulled me back into her cunt. She held me where she wanted me, which was right down where my cum kept oozing from her loose, well-fucked pussy. I had little choice but to continue eating my jizz from her. Fortunately I was getting used to the taste, although as I said before, I doubted I'd ever truly love it.

Finally, just as I was beginning to think I'd be smothered by Trish's guiding clutch, she stiffened, then shuddered in orgasm. She must have been getting pretty tired, because there was very little sound that accompanied this cum, or maybe it was her thighs clamped up against my ears that made me think that.

Anyhow, I felt the death grip on my head ease, and with a desperate gasp for breath, I leaned back into free air. For a minute or so, I just sat there, dragging in as much air as I could, until I felt myself pushed back onto the bed.

I began to protest that I couldn't get it up one more time, but was silenced by Mollie placing a finger on my lips.

Shortly after I'd laid back, I felt a mouth on my cock. It then dawned on me: it was Trish performing the little thank you ritual these guys evidently subscribed to. I felt a twitch that heralded the start of another erection, but it was faint, and would take much work to get anywhere with, so I just let Trish do whatever it was she wanted to do. I'm sure she'd have liked me to fill her mouth like I had her pussy, but there was just no way. I'd need a good night's rest before I'd be ready to fuck again. Two cums might not sound like much, but I'm no teenager anymore, and you have to realize: we'd been going at this for a couple hours, at least, so it wasn't necessarily the orgasms that pooped me out, it was the fact that the years had caught up with me.

Fortunately, Trish realized I was done, and eventually sat back with a grin on her face that let me know she'd liked what she'd gotten. She knew she'd made me feel good, regardless of any reaction (or lack of it) that may have contradicted it.

A streak of horror went through me when Bill shooed Trish out of the way and laid down before me. Again, the realization of where that cock had just been pitched my insides into a frenzy. For some reason, I failed to acknowledge that the last time this thought had come to mind, he'd already taken time to clean himself up.

Hesitantly, I leaned forward, trying once again to use my nose to determine how clean he was. As before, I smelled the faint odor of soap. Once more, Bill had sneaked away to wash up. I was ever so grateful.

Bill was no longer hard. He was in the shape I was, I imagined. So now I was to get the chance to know his cock in its flaccid state. After having dealt only with his stiff penis, this was quite different. I leaned in closer and touched his cock with my cheek. The softness of it was extraordinary! And I'm speaking both from a rigidity standpoint, as well as a general texture one. It was further remarkable how small he was without a hard-on, a lot like me. As I've said before, I'm not enormous, but when I stiffen, I see a general increase of about 300 percent. So, I don't give a damn what I look like soft, as long as there's a noticeable difference when erect. Bill looked like he was the same way. The cock brushing my face was a little thing soft, but when it got hard, it was a lovely thing to behold.

It occurred to me that I hadn't really taken all of Bill in my mouth yet, and that this might be the only way I'd be able to. With an inward grin, I quit my fooling around and enclosed his entire cock in my mouth. My nose bumped his pubic bone and his balls laid against my chin, and still he wasn't filling my mouth anywhere near as much as he had before. It felt good to take all of him in, even this way.

I rolled his cock around with my tongue, marveling at the texture and just generally playing with it. Bill was loving it, judging from the sounds he was making. Opening my eyes briefly, I saw the girls had latched onto a nipple apiece, further enhancing my amateur ministrations. Bill was definitely in the same boat I was, because even though I felt him begin to swell and grow, and the sounds he made increased, his cock grew to a certain size and stopped well short of hard. That was okay by me, it just meant I could still take him all in my mouth, without making me feel like I was going to gag.

Somewhere along the line, I'd closed my eyes again, because I found myself opening them when I felt a tap on my shoulder and heard Bill's voice. "Sus, it's not that what you're doing doesn't feel fantastic, but let's give it up for now."

I nodded and sat back. Now that things were winding down for real, I was really starting to feel hungry. I looked around at my friends and smiled. This was looking to be a draining, but really fun, trip.

"So," I said before somebody else could, "anybody else wondering if that pizza's still edible?"

While Bill and Trish laughed, Mollie replied, "It should be fine. I stuck it in the oven to stay warm when it got here." She then bounced off the bed, presumably to check.

Trish was next to dismount, and she held her hands out to Bill and me. "You boys coming?"

Unable to resist the obvious double entendre, I shot back, "Not anymore tonight, but come back tomorrow and we'll see what we can do." Trish laughed and Bill grinned broadly. I think he was glad to see I was becoming at ease with my situation there.

I followed Bill and Trish to the kitchen, where Mollie already had the pizza out and ready to go. She already had drinks on the table for the three of them, but she had to ask me what I wanted. Once I knew what was on hand, I made my order, which Moll happily filled.

My suspicion about attire was proving to be pretty accurate. With the children out of the house for the duration, there was little need to cover up. It was really erotic to see a naked Mollie puttering around the kitchen doing everyday stuff. None of us bothered to put anything on. I'd taken my cue from Bill and Trish and when they didn't bother to dress to eat, I certainly wasn't going to.

When I pulled the chair out for Trish (yes, I was trying to act like a gentleman), I noticed that Mollie had placed towels on the seats. This, of course, was to avoid any possible skin sticking to the chair upon rising. Ouch.

Once Trish was seated, I rushed over and did the same for Bill. As I pushed his chair in for him, he muttered, "Smartass."

In my best junior high voice I returned, "Takes one to know one." We both laughed.

Last was Mollie. I knew she'd want to be up and down playing hostess while we ate, but figured I'd give her the same treatment I'd given everybody else. Mollie was very gracious, then apologetic. "Why, thank you. Actually, *you're* the guest here, we should be treating *you* well, not the other way around."

At that I spoke to everybody. "What, you think what's been going on since I got here hasn't been 'treating me well?' Jesus, if you guys keep this up, by the time I go home, I'll be nothing but a dried up husk."

Bill responded diabolically, "That *is* our master plan," then followed that up with a silly mad scientist cackle.

I sat down and tucked in to the pizza, feeling lighter hearted than I had for some time. These were good people, and, sex aside, I was pleased to be able to call them friends. After all those months of e-mails and chats, where it was only words on a screen, it was great to be able to see what they looked like in real life, and especially to hear their voices.

Trish was just an added pleasure. I hadn't met her till just that evening, hadn't even heard of her before, but I wasn't complaining. She was a delight, and I hoped to get to know *her* better during my stay, too.

For a few minutes, we ate in near silence. Eventually, Trish asked, "So, Sus, where are you from? Mollie just told me you were a friend of theirs from the Midwest, and she and Bill have been passing me your stories as they come, but I don't know much more than what you write. Are you really as kinky as some of those stories of yours?"

I had to laugh a little behind a mouthful of pizza. Finally, I was able to swallow, and I replied, "First off, I'm from Iowa. Big whoop, land of cornfields and such. It's not much, but it's home. Couldn't imagine living anywhere else.

"Second, I sit at a computer all day for work, just like about eighty percent of the modern world. Again, boring.

"As far as my stories... Sorry to burst any illusions, but they're probably over ninety percent the product of an over-active imagination. Heck, I've done more kinky stuff in the last few hours than I've done the entire rest of my life. I hope you liked what you've read, anyway."

Trish responded, "Like? Hell, I *love* your stuff. There's a lot of great writers out there doing what you're doing, and I think you're right up there with them."

I felt myself start to blush. "I *definitely* wouldn't call my stories anything *close* to great. Adequate, maybe, but by *no* means great."

Mollie came in with, "Maybe so, but you ought to watch her while she reads them."

Trish shot back, "And you're right there beside me doing the same thing."

Bill added, "Don't look at me. When they hog the computer, I have to stand back and just watch them masturbate. I can't get anywhere near enough to read."

I must have been grinning from ear-to-ear. This was the kind of shit that I was hoping for when I started this erotica gig. I loved hearing what people were up to while reading my stories. It kind of justified the whole process. It sure as hell beat the 'your story's crap' kind of feedback you get.

Mollie told Bill, "Oh, like you don't love watching us either, you big pervert."

"Yeah, but I'm *your* big pervert."

Mollie leaned over to him for a quick kiss. "And I wouldn't have you any other way."

Through a mouthful of pizza, Trish then asked, "So are you bi at home, too? You looked like you were having a pretty good time with Bill, there."

I nearly choked on my drink when she asked that. I should have expected that question, but even so, it came as a surprise to actually hear it.

"Where I come from? Heck no. I'm typically not as adventurous in real life as I pretend in my stories. For the most part, I'm only interested in other guys in an abstract sense, and then it's mostly just a fascination with what hangs between their legs. Besides, while there *are* folks who are into such things back home, it's necessary to be more secretive about it. I'm more interested in women, anyway. No offense, Bill."

"None taken."

I continued. "I really loved what we did here tonight, though, and I hope to get the chance to give back what I got."

Bill put down his glass. "Hey, I'm expecting you to. I've got you here finally, and I'm planning on stretching you as much as possible. Pun intended."

When he said that, I felt a throb in my butt, remembering what it felt like having his cock up there. So, apparently, one way or another, I'd get my chance to try anal with Bill, and from what she'd done earlier, I'd get to try Mollie, too.

I replied, "I look forward to it. This is the chance to satisfy the curiosity that's been building for a little while now. I've already done more with another guy than I ever imagined. It's just not something you do, or think about, where I come from, unless you want to open a big old can of worms."

Trish, evidently acting as grand inquisitor, asked, "So is there something at some point that may have kept you from making those repressive attitudes your own?"

I had to laugh. "Sorry, but for the longest time, I was as bad as anybody else, as far as my attitude toward guys having sex together. First it was, 'Yuck, that's just wrong,' but as I got older, I realized the cost such an outlook carries. I wasn't raised to be a bigot, even though I grew up with people who had definite ideas on how the world should be. Growing up, as far as I know, I didn't know any gay people. In fact, it wasn't until I got into high school that the word 'gay' meant anything other than 'happy.'

"I can't say what may have made me the way I am now. I only know that I've seen too many guys trying to guard and maintain their notion of manliness, and it looks like a lot of work, and not much fun. Now, I've enjoyed what I've been doing here, but I don't see myself going home and trying to pick up guys. I came here to find out some things, and hopefully have a good time while I'm doing it. So far, I've been pretty successful. I only hope the rest of my stay is as productive and pleasurable."

Mollie grinned over at me. "Oh, we've got some things planned for your visit that I'm sure you'll like."

Suddenly a thought came to me. I groaned, "We're not gonna live out my stories like you threatened me with, are you?"

She laughed. "No, but our conversations, combined with your stories have given us a lot of good ideas." I began to wonder what was in store for me. It was beginning to look more and more like I'd be leaving here exhausted. I could hardly wait.

Of course, I was already exhausted. It had been pure sexual energy keeping me going for a while now, and now that *that* activity was over, the long trip, combined with all the romping around we'd been doing was catching up. Out of the blue came a big yawn. I tried to hold it back, but it was hopeless.

Bill noticed this and said, "I think our guest is pooped."

I agreed. "It's been a long, eventful day. I hate to break this up, but I won't be worth a damn tomorrow if I don't get a little sleep."

Mollie added, "Yeah, we ought to get to bed, too. It *is* getting kind of late, and I hate sleeping in if I can help it."

Trish stretched, showing off her lovely tits more than she had been already. "I imagine it's about time I headed home, myself."

I hated to see Trish go, but figured I'd see more of her before my visit was over.

Mollie and Bill got up and started clearing the table, leaving Trish and me sitting there by ourselves. I felt a little guilty watching them work while I just sat there, but there wasn't that much to do.

When the kitchen was straightened, Trish and I got up, and Trish grabbed her coat. I didn't want to see her put it on and cover up that great body that had given me so much pleasure, but she, unfortunately, couldn't leave the way she was, so on it went. Before she tied the belt, Trish said goodbye to each of us, Mollie and Bill first, giving them a hug and a more-than-friendly kiss, then she turned to me.

She gathered me up and kissed me, hard. Her tongue slithered into my mouth, and I reciprocated. Her beautiful breasts mashed into my chest as she held me tight. while we kissed, I felt her move. One hand left my lower back and trailed down my side and in between us, where she cupped my cock and balls. She kissed me for a long time, the whole while fondling and playing with me. I'll be damned if she didn't manage to get me hard again during all this!

Just about the time I started to moan, Trish backed away, breaking our kiss, and her hands left my genitals. I wistfully watched as the tease tied her coat tight around her waist, ignoring the buttons, and bounced out the door, leaving me hard and panting.

As a final erotic stab, she got about three steps out the door, turned and flashed me her tits, then flipped open the front of her coat below the waist, giving me a great shot of her garter belt and bald pussy. She then blew me a kiss and continued off down the sidewalk. No doubt about it, Trish was one special lady.

When I turned from the door, Bill and Mollie were grinning ear-to-ear. They both were amused by the treatment I'd just received, and my reaction to it. I chuckled a little. "Trust me, none of the women I've gone out with back home would have done *anything* like that."

Mollie glanced down at my hard-on. "I see somebody has woken up."

I acknowledged her observation with a peek of my own. It actually felt good to be hard, especially after cumming twice. It certainly boded well for my staying power while I visited. "Yeah, but he's still one tired guy. While I'd love to go at it again, I'm afraid I'd probably fall asleep halfway through."

Bill laughed, "Sus, if you can fall asleep getting one of Mollie's blowjobs, then you must be dead."

I joined him in his laugh. "God, you guys are relentless!"

Mollie joined in, "I *would* like you to fall asleep with your cock in my mouth, though. No blowjob, just my warm mouth cradling your beautiful penis."

Now *that* sounded like an invitation I could accept. "Okay, that sounds great. I'll buy that." Another big yawn erupted. "Let me hit the bathroom quick and I'm for bed."

Bill said to my back, "See you there."

I got my toiletries bag from the spare room and did my pre-bed ritual, then headed back. My luggage was gone! I looked to see if it had fallen off the far side of the bed, but no luck. I started toward Mollie and Bill's room and just as I turned the corner of the door, began, "Have you guys seen my..." but I didn't get any farther, because my bag was right there in front of me, in *their* room!

Bill stepped up to me and laid a hand on my shoulder. "Sus, when we said you were staying with us, we meant it. The bed's big enough; if you can stand it, we want you to sleep with us."

I was astounded. The last time I'd slept three to a bed, I think I was five or six years old on a campout with my aunt and uncle in their little pull-behind camper. I had to sleep with my two cousins, both a couple years older, in the fold-down bed that you made from the dining table. Since then, the most I'd ever slept with in a bed was me and sometimes, one other. I had to admit, though, the thought of actually being this close to them, even when sleeping, sounded like it might be kind of fun. I told myself, I'd try this one night, and if I felt too boxed in or like I was going to fall out of the bed, I'd make my excuses and spend the rest of my stay in the spare bedroom.

"Uh, okay, if you insist. This'll be a helluva sleepover."

Mollie sidled up to me and placed a hand on my ass. "You want in the middle, or on the outside?"

I thought a second. "I think I'll try in the middle. That way I can feel both of you."

She turned to Bill. "Yeah, he's becoming a slut." We all laughed.

I crawled into bed and made myself comfortable. While brushing my teeth, I realized the erection Trish brought on had gone away, but that was okay. I wasn't out to do anything but sleep anyway.

Mollie got into bed, laid her head on my belly and gently placed my cock in her mouth. No tongues, no suction, no head-bobbing, just the feeling of being enclosed in a warm, inviting place. Bill got in next to me, and while it felt strange to be skin-to-skin with another man like that, especially when we weren't going to try to have sex, it felt good, too. I'll admit, at that moment, I *did* feel a little claustrophobic, them both being so close against my body, but I vowed to give it at least one night.