Visiting Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susurrus
susurrus
526 Followers

Bill lay on his back with Mollie stretched out over him. She was again doing her deep-throat bit on him, while one hand dallied between the cheeks of his ass. We couldn't immediately see what Bill was up to, because her butt was facing away from us. They both seemed to be having a very good time, though.

After a few minutes, Trish turned to me and asked, "Shall we?"

Hoping she meant to join Bill and Moll in what they were doing, I said, "Why, certainly."

Trish went to the bed and motioned me onto my back. Obediently and willingly, I obliged. It was a little strange having other people having sex so close, but once Trish had straddled my face, then bent over and took my cock in her mouth, I couldn’t care less about what Mollie and Bill were up to.

For a little while, I just lay there and admired Trish's hairless cunt. It was one of the most beautiful pussies I'd ever seen. I wondered if it tasted as good as it looked, then craned my neck to find out.

The squeal that accompanied my tongue's contact with Trish's pussy let me know how aroused she was. When I flickered over her clit, I thought she'd squirm right off me. Meanwhile, she was doing wonders on my hard-on. Her technique was different than Mollie’s, but by no means less effective. She had me moaning in short order. Her fingers caressed my balls and trailed down to my ass crack; if I'd been on top, she'd most likely have been directly playing with my butthole. Regardless, what she was doing was fantastic. And I took it out on her pussy, causing her to writhe and squeal some more.

Soon all four of us were making a lot of noise, and the motion the bed was making was fairly nautical. When both ladies started to moan out their individual orgasms, it signaled the end of another round of festivities.

For a minute or so, everybody just stayed where they were, until the ladies just sort of tumbled off into the middle of the bed, causing Bill and me to have to shift to the outside to give them room. I was ready for whatever was next, assuming it would entail pushing my hard-on into a soft, yielding hole in one or the other of the girls bodies.

Of course, assuming seldom got anybody anywhere, so when Trish and Mollie turned to each other and started caressing and kissing, I was both disappointed and aroused by the sight.

This was yet another first for me. I - just like most any red-blooded American guy - fantasized about seeing two women getting it on together. I had written it off to remain just fantasy, not ever having been in a situation that might enable that fantasy to become reality.

Once again, this trip was proving fruitful in that I was getting yet another of those things I never thought I'd get to see fulfilled. It was fairly obvious that these two had been together before, because it was only a matter of a minute or so before Bill and I were forgotten. I certainly wasn't complaining. I was content to just stay where I was and watch the scene unfold.

As I watched, I noticed that the girls didn't necessarily hit the same spots in their caressing that I would have. Sure they touched nipples and strayed down to gently rub pussies, but for the most part, those hands seldom stopped moving. Eventually, yes, more and more contact went to the more sensitive spots, but early on, they seemed to avoid the most obvious areas to stimulate, at least the most obvious in *my* opinion.

I certainly wasn't complaining on the lack of pussy stroking or anything. Just seeing how aroused these two got from kissing one another was an immensely horny sight.

Somewhere in all this, I managed to catch a glimpse of Bill. He was grinning with a voyeur's delight at watching the scene before us. Apparently he was enjoying this as much as I was.

Both girls were oblivious to Bill's and my presence, evidenced by the fact that when we moved to get a better view, they didn't miss a beat. After a while, I started to wonder just how long they could keep up that kiss. It sure seemed to go on a long time.

Not long after that thought, Mollie broke away and moved her head down to Trish's tits, taking a stiff nipple between her teeth and biting down gently on it. Trish sucked a surprised breath through her teeth and grabbed Mollie's head, caressing her hair and holding her in place like a breast-feeding mother.

While one hand caressed Mollie's hair, Trish's other hand slowly trailed from Mollie’s face, down her neck and to her breast. Mollie let out a loud moan into Trish's body when her own nipple was grasped between a thumb and forefinger, then tugged out away from her body and twisted brutally. Trish really mauled that nipple, and Mollie seemed to relish every painful moment.

It was really the greatest sex show I'd ever seen. As I've said before, having it so close made it so much better than watching porn stars on a video. Part of me wanted to join them, but I was afraid of ruining the scene they were so un-self-consciously enacting before me. Bill seemed as content to watch as I was, since he hadn't moved to take a more active part, either.

After not nearly long enough, Mollie let up on Trish's nipple, and Trish reciprocated. For a brief second, I was almost surprised to see that no permanent damage had been done to Mollie's nipple, as hard as it had been pulled and twisted.

Still ignoring us boys, Trish laid Mollie out on her back, then stretched out over her in a sixty-nine. As erotic as the kissing and nipple sucking had been, this was almost mind-blowing! I didn't *want* to take part in this, as long as I could watch. The girls went at one another with the enthusiasm of someone who truly loved what they were doing... My cock was drooling while I watched, afraid to touch it for fear of cumming instantly. What I was seeing before me was every horny boy's dream, and I certainly was in no mood to wreck it, for me *or* for them (me, mostly).

Watching these two lovely ladies licking at each other's pussy was pure voyeuristic paradise. I tried to see how things were being done to try and pick up some pointers on technique, but concluded that the best way to learn to eat pussy was by doing it, or having one yourself. I hoped to be able to get as many lessons as I could from these two expert teachers.

It was almost torture to not furiously beat my meat to this fabulous sight, but I managed to persevere, even though Bill was having no difficulty deciding yea or nay. He had his hard-on in hand and was slowly stroking, using the copious juice he was producing to ease the way.

Bill looked up from watching the ladies to see that I was looking at him. He saw that I wasn't indulging myself and made kind of a vague motion that I couldn't really decipher. I certainly wasn't about to speak, but Bill kept waving at me, so I thought he was trying to tell me I might as well enjoy myself and join him in the masturbatory fun. At this perceived encouragement, I wrapped my fingers around my cock and began slow, careful strokes. As I suspected, I was really excited, and could tell if I kept this up, I wouldn't be able to hold back too long.

Bill noticed what I was doing, then waved at me again, then hooked a thumb deliberately toward Trish's pussy. Mollie had her eyes closed while she enthusiastically ate Trish's cunt, so she couldn't see her husband motion to me. Once more, Bill pointed with his thumb to Trish’s soaking pussy, then took his hand off his cock and looped the thumb and forefinger and inserted the index finger of the other hand into the hole. Of course, that was definitely *not* a subtle image, but it got the point across instantly. He wanted to see me do what I'd wanted to do since I'd made Trish cum.

With a grin, I shifted around on the bed, to a matching grin from Bill, accompanied by the return of his hand to his cock. For a brief second, I wondered how I was going to keep myself from cumming in Trish immediately after penetrating her. After all, if my hand was almost too much to hold back from, how was I going to keep my composure once I'd buried myself to the balls in a hot, wet pussy?

Once I'd situated myself behind Trish, Mollie noticed the weight shift on the mattress and opened her eyes, which instantly took in the sight of my hard-on and balls dangling inches above her. She didn't take her mouth off of Trish's cunt, but urged me on with her eyes. She wanted me to fuck Trish as much as Bill did.

But not as much as *I* did.

I didn't worry about how easy it might be to get my cock in Trish. I could tell that lubrication would be no problem at all. Both my tongue and Mollie’s had seen to that.

Trish started to moan a little louder when she felt my cock nudge against her slick pussy lips. She knew what was to come, and didn't care who it was back there.

For a little while, I just slid my cockhead up and down her juicy slit, bumping against Mollie's nose on the downstrokes. A light giggle came from Mollie’s throat when I bumped her with my cock, and a couple times she took her mouth off Trish to lick away the juices I was gathering.

Then suddenly, when Trish's moan started to take on an edge of frustration, and I was fairly confident I wouldn't cum immediately, I thrust my hips forward, burying myself as deep as I could go into Trish's welcoming hole.

The grunt that Trish let out when I hit bottom (mine, not hers) let me know she liked what I was able to give her. And with Mollie down there with Trish's cunt on her mouth and my cock and balls intimately close, I could barely wait for some added stimulation while I did my thing inside Trish.

As with my first time with Mollie, I spent a little bit just enjoying the feel of her pussy wrapped around me. When I did finally start to move, it was slow and deliciously sensation-filled. Trish's pussy gripped my cock differently than Mollie’s did, but there was no way to quantify whether one was any better than the other, because they both felt heavenly.

For quite a while, I kept of this slow, deliberate in-and-out, afraid that if I sped up, I wouldn't be able to contain myself. As I'd hoped, I occasionally felt Mollie’s soft tongue lapping my pussy juice soaked balls. I felt like I could stand to do this forever, when I felt a familiar feeling behind me.

The mattress beneath my knees shifted, and I felt a cool, slick sensation against my ass. After the fingers stopped smoothing the lube over my asshole, one poked in briefly, getting some of the slippery stuff inside. Then, a short pause, some more motion in the mattress, and a blunt pressure against my anus.

"Relax, Sus," Bill whispered huskily. I immediately felt Mollie's tongue lap across my balls, and Trish's pussy grip my cock. I now had *three* people encouraging me to do what I'd been unable to earlier. I hadn’t been ready then. This time, my mind didn't swim with doubt. After last time, I wasn't entirely convinced I *could* do it, but I wasn't so full of turmoil, either.

I leaned forward over Trish's back and more than ever concentrated on relaxing my butt. Once again, Bill was immensely patient, only exerting an insistent pressure, not a forceful one. The girls were doing their damnedest to distract me from what was going on behind me. Trish rocked up and back a little, causing my cock to slide in and out of her incredible pussy, while Mollie's tongue was doing wonders on my balls and also my cock when it slipped out of Trish.

All I felt from behind was a constant pressure. Slowly, that gentle pressure became penetration. Still, even once he'd gotten a little of himself in me, Bill didn't just push. He knew (probably from experience) that there was no way to rush this. I just had to let him in. For this to all work properly, *I* had to be in control, believe it or not. If I didn't want to let him in, only a horribly violent act would get him in.

But fortunately, there was no need to resort to violence. millimeter by millimeter, Bill was sliding into me. The girls kept up their amazing effort, and I was feeling very filled and fulfilled. I don't know how long it took, but after what seemed a very long time, my cock and balls were tingling from what the girls had been doing, and I felt Bill's hips resting against my ass.

I'd like to be able to say that I was taking this with no difficulty at all. Granted, I now had Bill in me, and I felt a swell of pride for that, but he was so much bigger than anything I'd ever had in my butt before, that it was taking a lot of getting used to. Fortunately, Bill was as patient now that he'd gotten in as he had been while getting there. I supposed he'd been in this first-time situation before, and knew what was required of him. I was grateful that he was being as thoughtful as he was. Of course, he wanted this to be a positive experience for me, and his not forcing things was definitely aiding in that.

My butt wanted to clench down and close up against being invaded, but all it could do was clamp down around Bill's cock, which only served to stretch me out just a little more. One thing: even though I was having a difficult time assimilating the fact of being fucked in the ass, the method that Bill was using (combined with the excruciating pleasure I was still receiving from Trish and Mollie) only served to ease my mind more, and was helping me adjust. I was being stretched more than I'd ever been before, and I felt the pressure there, but there wasn't the horrendous burn associated with having something you're not ready for pushed into your rear.

After a few minutes, Bill quietly asked, "How you doing up there, Sus? This isn't too much for you, I hope. Say the word and I'll pull out."

I was surprised at how out of breath I was when I replied. "No. I'm okay. This is just taking some getting used to. I'm alright. I never imagined... My god, you feel fucking *huge* back there, Bill. Just hold still a little longer."

There was a pleased chuckle from behind me. "Take your time. There's no rush."

Bill's gentle assurance that I could call a halt to things any time I wanted made me feel a lot better. It also helped me relax a little. The longer I waited and concentrated on what was happening back there helped my body accept the invasion.

After quite some time, I figured it was now or never. "Bill, try it now, but please, go slow."

Bill patted my ass. "Wouldn't do it any other way, my friend."

He started moving. At first he only withdrew maybe an inch or so, I had no way of knowing for sure. Now that I was paying attention to what he was doing, I realized just how different a real cock felt compared to the dildo I'd experimented with at home. Even hard, Bill's cock was softer than my dildo was, and the skin much smoother. Bill was significantly bigger around than my toy, but once I started to relax into it, the real thing turned out easier to take than the rigidity of a piece of rubber. I wasn't sure anal would *ever* be easy, but I began to think that it wouldn't be the trauma it had been earlier, either.

Bill continued with slow, short strokes, while the ladies kept going with their brand of encouragement. I wondered how long the girls were going to be able to keep it up. Regardless, I was going to leave it up to them as far as when to stop. My lower body was going berserk with fantastic sensations, and now that I was starting to be able to deal with what was happening behind me, I could turn more of my mind to assimilating the total experience.

"More, Bill," I gasped at some point, and I'm sure he was grinning as he pulled a little further out, then slipped back in.

After only a few strokes like this, Bill made one long withdrawal, until it felt like only the head of his cock remained inside me. "You drive now, Sus. Go ahead. You'll love it."

I'd seen this in porn vids, and it was something I was curious to try. Here was my chance.

Slowly, I pulled my hips back, and the delicious friction as I slid from Trish’s pussy was compounded by the filling sensation of Bill's cock re-entering my butt. Then it was just the opposite, as Bill left my ass and my cock was re-enveloped by Trish's hot wetness. I still occasionally felt Mollie's presence, so I assumed she again was switching back and forth between Trish and me like she had been before.

Soon, I was going at an almost normal pace, getting fucked from both ends. I was now finally enjoying myself, not having to devote too much attention to any one thing. Again, I felt my orgasm, which had fallen dormant when Bill had come up behind me, begin to rise. I wasn't going to hold back this time, and unfortunately, then I'd need time to recharge. The way Mollie and Bill had tricked my body into a second round of readiness was remarkable, but I didn't figure it'd work twice in the same evening.

When I came, it was huge. I felt it course through my whole body, and when I thrust forward finally, burying myself as deep as I could go in Trish to deliver my load, Bill pushed himself in me to the hilt, too. So there I was, my cock twitching and spurting in a delicious, draining orgasm, filling up a very lovely woman's even lovelier pussy, my ass filled gloriously with hard cock.

I don't know how long my cum lasted, but each spasm drained a little more out of me each time. By the time I'd finished, I was nearly exhausted. I collapsed over Trish's back, then remembered Mollie under there and propped myself up as well as I could and still rest.

After a minute or so, Trish breathily asked, "Sus, can you keep it up a little bit longer? Between you and Mollie, I'm almost there."

Bill piped in, "Do you mind if I shoot in you? I'm pretty close myself."

Trying to answer both questions at once, I replied, "I'll try. Go for it."

After that, I simply closed my eyes and let them do what they were going to do.

Trish was moving around just enough from Mollie's treatment of her that I was still getting quite a bit of stimulation from her pussy. Still, having cum twice in however many hours was taking its toll. I found myself hoping she came soon before I lost the battle to keep myself hard.

Bill, meanwhile, was doing his level best to maintain enough control not to slam in and out of me. I appreciated the thought, but was finally relaxed enough that it wouldn't have mattered much. Regardless, I just let him do his own thing however he thought it necessary.

Even though my body was tired, my brain kept going. It occurred to me that, at the moment, I was pretty much nothing but a hole and cum receptacle for Bill, and a living dildo for Trish. That sort of objectification was awfully humiliating on one hand, and oddly arousing on the other. At least at that point in time, I liked the thought that I was helping make *both* a man and a woman feel good, no matter what that made me.

I don't know how long it actually took, but eventually, Trish started moaning louder, and her hips moved a little more involuntarily on my cock. Evidently, Trish had started in again on Mollie, too, because not too long after she started her cum, Moll started making climactic sounds. Hearing both women orgasm set Bill off, too, and for the first time, I felt a cock shoot its load of semen into my butt. Wow, what a feeling! Neither this nor Trish’s thrashing around on my cock was enough to bring me back to life anytime soon, but oh, did it feel great. Had I not already cum, I'm sure I'd have joined the rest of them in their orgasmic chorus.

When all the yelling and moaning quieted down, Trish pulled away from me and flopped over on the bed. Before Moll could move, I leaned down and gave her pussy a quick kiss and a lick. I loved the musky odor down there, and would have spent a little more time, but Mollie pushed me off her so she could get out of the way.

Trish moved to where Mollie had been, her legs spread invitingly, a little dab of white showing at the bottom of her cunt. After earlier, I knew what was expected of me. With something short of eagerness, I ducked my head and started lapping at the stuff I'd deposited in her.

susurrus
susurrus
526 Followers