All Comments on 'Veiled Secrets'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
jushornyjushornyalmost 18 years ago
Very Romantic

What a lovely romantic story Red. I really feel as if I know the characters

rgraham666rgraham666almost 18 years ago
Nice piece of work

Well done. The authour threw so many threads into the mix and tied them so nicely together at the end.

I especially liked the tension of a possibility that the authour wove into the mix, and how they resolved it.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Another damn fine story

DC:

Thank you for the sneak peek. I really liked what you did with the story and where you took it. It made a great read. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Different

A very different but wonderful story, thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A fantastic love story of romance and mystery

I can only say it was so well done in all aspects. It was fantastic.

I know I don't read much of what you write, but this was a great story and the writing was superb and amazing.

Thank you for the ride of emotion

PT

DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 18 years ago
Wow!!!

This is one hell of a good story! Twists and turns, plot, suspense, humor, damn, what more could anyone want? Very well done and a big thank you for this one. Keep up the good work, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Your story...

... was mentioned in the new story thread.

Here is the review thread:

http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/showthread.php?t=428901

Here is the thread that you can comment on the review:

http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/showthread.php?t=428875

Have a lovely day,

Lizzy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

What a little gem you wrote! When I see a story the length you wrote, sometimes I have to force to read it because I'm not sure if I want to invest my time or energy. In this case, it was well worth the read.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Epic

I loved this one, and heve the pleasure, and honro of watchign it change and grow as she wrote it. The twists, turns and emotion in this sotry totally thrilled me in jsut abotu every way a reader can be thrilled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story veiled secrets

teriffic story red.we all face similar kind of circumstances every day.a little to flowery for me but thats ok.i like a little more action if you know what i mean.started reading one morning 6:00 a.m. and finished the next morning at 1:30.but had to do things like go to work etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
enjoyed

enjoyed ur tear jerker but know for sure u can't drive down a straight road.take care,rickprince1949.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I don't know

how I missed this one Red. Fantastic story and very well thought out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great story

A beautiful romantic story with a great twist. I thought for a moment that it was going to be an incestuous relationship, but I'm glad it's not, or else it should have been in a diff category! lol One tiny quibble: why didn't the children remember that they were adopted? Children of ages 4 and 6 already have memories (Tiara especially since she was older). Some explanation could have been made, e.g. trauma, to erase the first few years of childhood. (Even I remember things from when I was 4.) Another solution to this would be to make the children younger when they were adopted (maybe 1 & 3 yrs old, or even younger). Other than the ages of the children, I have no quibbles with the story (well, minor mispelled words, 'physic' vs. physique, 'caste' vs. cast, etc). A very good story overall. Thanks for writing, Ms Red.

F_WhateverF_Whateverabout 12 years ago
Surprinsingly & Good!

There were times I thought you'd put brother and sister together, so I must say the end was a nice twist. Surprisingly & good! Thank you!

chaser73065chaser73065over 11 years ago
Well put togather

I really enjoyed this story there were a few goofs here and there but nothing major in my opinion. I liked how the characters developed how they reacted to ingormation and secrets also the twist and turns the story took. I wasn't sure how you were going to deal with the brother and sister thing but the twist that they weren't actually siblings and that his biological mother was marrying his step brother was a twist I definatley didn't see coming. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
2289

hit close to home ,thanks very much

photolvrphotolvralmost 10 years ago
Thank you!

You have a wonderful gift for storytelling. Thank you. I usually predict the ending, but this one was totally unseen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved the story

Wasn't sure how the story would end whether Tiara and Phillip (Ethan) were brother and sister or not. Liked the development of the story and ending. Keep writing. Bessings Spiritwalker

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice 5* story

Wonder why Carolyn didn't tell phillip his dad's name {Daniel}? why did no one recognize the stroke of luck having Carolyn there? if she wasn't there then tiara would be phillips sister..................

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
very interesting

But it almost tried too hard. Had one (or two) twists too many.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story!

I loved that not everything was as it seemed, it didn't follow old cliches and kept me guessing the whole time! I never once saw what was going to happen next, that is a sure sign of a great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Wow! What a complex, convoluted, mixed up, muddled up story this was. But I worked my way through it, although I was sometimes confused about who was who, what was where, and then, you know, whatever. Of course that was my lazy brain just trying to play catch-up, certainly no fault of the author’s. Turns out, it’s a great story with a very happy ending, just the kind I like. My thanks to the author for sharing.

SecretLover32501SecretLover32501about 3 years ago

I'd've liked it more for Chad to go to sleep the day after the wedding. But that might've been too saccharine.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 1 year ago

This could possibly been more complicated, but I don't know how. The author must have sat down with a piece of paper and drawn out the blood lines. The timing is critical - we realize that Phillip's "sister-in law" is actually his birth mother. I did this trace once with an anomaly in the Torah where the author of that book created a fiction of sorts in that Sarah and Abraham had a child when they were in their 90's in order to fit the fact that Jacob married a woman who was actually in a generation one layer later than that woman he married (Rachel would have been Jacob's niece if Isaac had been born when Sarah and Abraham were of normal child bearing age - if that sort of thing interests you: look it up, but you need a piece of paper to trace out all the generations to get it right.) It does make for a good read here although it is complicated indeed. 4*

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story...complicated until I got it ! Def a 5+....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous