All Comments on 'Unknowing Cock Whore'

by Sexuallyshady

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Lucky guy- i love Perry

Oh where are the Perry's of the world? Hmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
u.c.w.

Great story, loved it and just wish I could have been there too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I shot my load twice

Your story made me cum as I imagined it was me being fed Perry's big cock and then being fucked deep and hard. I came the second time as Perry gave Ty a facial mmmmmmmm god I could taste the cum!!! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
could be better

It would be much better with the right grammar and spelling.

ImpofSexualMagicImpofSexualMagicover 18 years ago
Yum.

Where are the Tylers of the world? Mm. Lovely story, now just gimme someone like that. ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hot story

would love to a perry or too in me right now wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good sex, bad editing.

Unfortunately, I was distracted from the hot sex by the lack of anything resembling an edit for grammar, spelling, and usage. Perhaps the writer has joined the characters in being too worked up to use proper English?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
if only...

actually, the story made me horny.. but the problem was, as i was fumbling through the story... i continuously stopped to stare at the misuse of grammar and spelling.. tusk tusk...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
excellent story

i think the story was excellent myself and would welcome more along this line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I want to be a cock slut to.

This story brought me top the realization that I adore cock.

cutandhornycutandhornyalmost 17 years ago
Interesting ....

I liked the way Tyler [a supposedly "straight" college boy] quickly turned into a cock crazed bitch-boy when forced into sucking cock for the first time. A good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
do me

i think your story was great it got me rock hard as i was reading it i started to stroke my cock and when perry shot his load i came like never before i could almost feel his cock in my ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
u know

I don't really c y ppl care so much about grammer in sex stories number1 this story was fucking hott and number 2 i didn't notice ne bad grammer because i was to distractd by the fucking hott sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
dedicated cock slut

good story. I began life as a cock whore when my two uncles taught me to suck their cocks and eat their cum. Once I adjusted to that life they began fucking my multible times every day. I got to begging them to give my ass to their friends, which they did. I became well known in the neighborhood as the "easy piece of ass" and blow job queen. One night I got a big supprise. My father came home drunk, saw me getting my ass pussy fucked and the next thing I knew he had mounted me and was pushing his extra large cock into my whore hole and gave me a great fucking. From then on I became his to pass along to anyone he wanted including some extra long and hard black cocks. The end result is that on most days I get fucked at least 35 to 40 times and want more. Getting enough is something I haven't found possible. I now live on cocks and cum juice with some piss mixed in to wash down the cum.

jonathanlovescockjonathanlovescockover 11 years ago

mmmmmm very good love from dinkyboots

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I started being a slut when I was with my 1st master. He undressed me completely naked and felt me up all over. It felt so good. Then he took off his pants and ordered me between his legs on the bed. He grabbed me by the hair and forced me to slide my lips up on cock. It was the 1st time I had a cock in my mouth. He then wrapped his legs around my head keeping his cock in my mouth for about 10 minutes. He didn't get hard but I tasted his fresh washed cock n my mouth. It was weird because that was all he wanted.

I left and never went back to him again. But, I still was turned on, jerking off to the thought of being a cock slut to a Master. I finally found a Master that turned me into a his cock slut. He had me totally nude on my knees in bondage giving him a blowjob. I moaned at the thick taste of his of his cock as I sucked up and down on it, tasting his pre-cum in my slave mouth. I got so turned on and erect, I started sucking on him in naked frenzy, taking his throbbing cock down my throat. That's when he said to me, " That's good cock sucking slave boy. Keep sucking it like that. " After about 15 minutes, I moaned feeling his cum squirting in my slave mouth, tasting his thick semen. He ordered me to swallow his cum and then suck him clean.

He left me there, nude on my knees in bondage and went downstairs. He came back up pulling another slave boy by his cock. He ordered me to crawl on my knees over in front of them and he slapped his cock across my face saying, " Well, what are you waiting for, get on it. " I slid my lips up on the master's cock sucking on it as the slave boy watched. Then the Master ordered me to suck on the slave boy's cock. After taking turns sucking both their dicks, the Master had the slave boy get on top of me on the bed in a 69 position sucking my cock. I was ordered to suck the slave boy's balls. The Master greased the slave boy's asshole over my face and slid his cock in the slave boys ass. I sucked on the slave's balls while I watched the Master fuck his asshole on top of my face. Then the master told me to take my mouth off the slave's balls and keep my mouth open. I moaned as the Master pull his wet cock out of the slave boys asshole and put it in my mouth. He had me suck on it and he put it back in the slave's asshole again. After he came in the slave's asshole, he forced me to stick my tongue up the slave's asshole and suck it out.

Wow, after that session, I went back again and again getting my mouth and ass fucked all the time like a bare, naked slut-whore to a Master.

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
Super hawt

how hard he rams

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Made me so hard with a desire to be Tyler

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Cock Whore

Like Tyler I enjoy it when someone fingers my hole. I'm not into taking a cock; but, feeling a man' finger in my hole while I'm giving him head makes me hornier.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous