Unexpected Gifts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a simple situation Mr. Gaines. You will go to the bank tomorrow and take out one hundred thousand dollars from that fortune your daddy left you or copies of this video will find their way into the hands of your business colleagues, the press perhaps, and of course... Shelley."

Marcus felt like the walls of the room were closing in on him.

"I think that other than the graphic sexual content, she'll particularly enjoy the part where you say 'I'll leave her. I'll do anything you want.'"

Marcus remembered one of the things Caramelle/Louise had said while teasing him.

Or it's a trap, someone is videotaping us. After you cum, you'll be blackmailed.

She still wasn't looking at him. She was still staring at the ground.

"All right," he answered. "I'll get you the money"

"Good. This is how it will work." The fat woman reached into her jacket pocket and pulled out a card. She handed it to him. It was a glossy black laminated card with the words 'C U P I D' embossed in gold on it. Beneath the lettering a bank account number and sort code was printed.

"When the money appears in the account, you'll get the tape. You can then either destroy it or keep it to whack off too."

Marcus nodded.

"You should have fucked her though," said the fat woman. "She's one of a kind."

Caramelle/Louise gathered up her things and followed the fat woman to the door. Before leaving, Caramelle/Louise said in a barely audible whisper, "I'm sorry."

And then she left.

6 – LOUISE

"I feel sorry for him," said Louise.

The Mistress just laughed. "He's got enough money that the two hundred thousand won't be too deep a dent. Let's see how the other hundred thousand's coming along." She reached into her coat pocket and pulled out a cell phone. She dialled.

Louse didn't say what she was thinking. I don't feel sorry for him because of the money. Money doesn't matter. It's never about the money anyway whatever you may think. I feel sorry for him because of the look in his eyes when you came into the room and the look in his eyes as I left.

She didn't say these things because for the Mistress it was only about the money.

"How did it go Kano?" the Mistress was asking. "Don't be ashamed," the mistress continued after Kano replied. "The women are usually more faithful. Besides, that's why we hit them both anyway. One of them's bound to crack. Louise roped him in. He was fighting her at first but then she... I'll tell you about it when you and Moses get back. Don't sweat it. You'll get the next one."

The Mistress hung up. "That boy," she sighed. "He's a one of a kind."

7 – KANO

After Shelley fell asleep Kano had rushed out onto the narrow balcony of the hotel room and told the teenager who was standing out there. "Not this time. I don't want to go through with it this.time"

"What are you talking about?" Moses replied. "I climbed four stories up to get up here and I've been freezing my ass off while you've been having all the fun. Now you're saying you don't want to go through with it.

Kano stared at the bed where Shelley slept, her lips curled into a contented smile.

"It was different from the other times."

"Come on Kano. You just fucked her. You barely even exchanged more than ten sentences. She's not your bloody soul mate."

"Please. I'll owe you. I'll do anything."

Moses stared down at the video camera in his hands. "What'll we tell the Mistress."

"Leave that to me."

And when she called, he had lied. "She turned me down," he'd told the Mistress, lying to to her for the first time in four years. When he hung up he didn't feel an iota of guilt. He felt happy. He walked back to the bed, lay down beside Shelley, wrapped his arms around her, and watched her sleep.

THE END

12