Two Ordinary People

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,898 Followers

"You've got that right! I would have supported you if you had decided...thank you for not."

Later in the afternoon, Doug chatted with Rod as they were taking a water break together.

"It's no for sure isn't it Rod? I'm not surprised."

"Yes sir. I don't have a lot of spare time but if you want my advice feel free to call and I'll give you my thoughts. I'm pretty sure my life has all the riches I could ever have dreamed of."

"How in the world did we let you get out the door?"

"That was two years ago...a very different Rod...a Rod I now know I wasn't that fond of and that didn't bring that much value to your company. Thank you again for your generosity...it means more than you know."

"Rod, do you like country music?"

"As a matter of fact I do."

"There's a line I heard the other day on the radio driving home from the office about, "a man I'd be proud to know". I'm very proud to know you Rod and also envy what you've got. Let's stay in touch...screw business...I don't mean it that way...you're someone I'm proud to know and want to know a lot better. Any chance that trailer of yours is going to be for sale?"

"We haven't talked about it but you'll be the first to know."

In the late afternoon, to Rod's complete surprise an electrical company service truck pulled up with a work order in hand. Another friend...the guy at the electric company Rod had met so long ago. In short order new electrical service had been established to the new house. His boss at the county walked up to Rod with a stack of paper.

"Your building permits, buddy, sign every page."

Before the daylight failed the water and sewer were tied into the new structure. More people showed up to help. Many worked well into the night finishing as much of the inside work as was humanly possible. By early Sunday morning Shelly and Rod had a home. There were still a lot of little details to finish but after a few hours sleep, his county boss came back and certified the structure as habitable.

Rod and Shelly caught a few hours of sleep together before church. It was the largest attendance the small church had ever enjoyed. Many brought covered dishes and stayed for lunch. After lunch Shelly and Rod drove back to their new home.

"What do you think we ought to do with that trailer, babe?" Rod inquired, noticing that others had shown up while they had been at church to move furniture over to the new house and were just departing.

"Why did you buy that trailer in the first place, Rod?"

"I needed a place to live...a roof over my head."

"Rod, right this minute we are two of the luckiest people in the world. How many times have you heard from the minister at our church about people who have had a run of bad luck...members of our church...houses burn down...people lose jobs? I wouldn't mind making it available to people in need. Plus it was the first place any man---you---made love to me and I might just want to sneak over there for old time's sake every now and again!"

"I like it...it just makes sense."

"Speaking of making love...we haven't yet...in the new house...and if you aren't too tired...I'm really horny!"

"I have never heard you use that word before...but it does get me excited..."

"Well then, carry your bride across that threshold and fuck me silly! I feel incredibly nasty...want to try some new things..."

"Well, I guess if a man's wife is going to go all hormonal on him it doesn't get much better than this!"

"Oh you have no idea what you are in for my love, no idea. Just for the record...about those hormones...I haven't checked but I'm pretty sure..."

"I need to get to work on that nursery?"

"You have a few months. And just in case I'm wrong...well...there is a lot of day left...and, well, just to make sure...you know just this once, well, ah, I love sucking your cock but I really have one place I want your..."

"In that sweet little pussy of yours?"

"Oh, yeah...every time you can get it up until we both pass out. And to think I once thought I might be frigid! Not anymore, big guy...not any more."

"Saucy little minx!"

"Your saucy little minx...no one else's...my knight in shining armor...my savior."

"I'm pretty sure you saved me, baby."

"No, I didn't. You saved yourself. I learned to love you like I never thought I would be able to love any man."

"We'll debate who saved who later...right now..." Rod's strong hands caressed Shelly's full posterior...he reached around and unzipped her church dress...found her moist little slot...nuzzled her soft neck and they'd only gotten as far as the front porch.

"Yeah...oh, yes...take me here, baby...fuck me right here...from behind...bend me over and just fuck me baby...get those clothes off...I want you now!"

By the time the two lovers awoke early Monday morning to leave for their respective jobs they had christened virtually every room in their new home...including the nursery to be which was suitably finished and occupied by a new family member just a little less than nine months later.

They had to add on to the house shortly thereafter and on other occasions as the years came and went as other new arrivals blessed their special life.

Rod still cuts the grass at the Youth League; he's gotten several promotions at the county and will in all likelihood take the department over when his boss retires in a year or so. Shelly is an assistant principal at the same school and will quite probably be promoted to principal in a couple more years. Rod still works part time for the builder; he calls on new homeowners and teaches them about their new homes. They've added to the log cabin several times to accommodate their brood of four. Sometimes the trailer is occupied by a family in desperate straights. When it's not Shelly and Rod steal over in the dark and make love in that same bed that they first made love in.

Rod and Shelly would tell you without reservation that they are positive that they are the richest couple on the planet. It's pretty darn hard to argue with them.

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,898 Followers