All Comments on 'Twins in College Ch. 19'

by WFEATHER

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Too bad

It was a good story. Twins very much in love. Going the slave route just doesn't work. See ya!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Didn't do anything for me

I guess I am just not into the slave thing either. Sorry, the story did nothing for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Not bad!

The brother/sister thing was unnecessary but the story was good. I'm not opposed to incest, but it needs to play a significant part in the action of the story. They need to be somewhere only siblings can be, around other family, etc.don't get me wrong, I did like the story.

David48David48about 18 years ago
Still a story

The digital camera could be used to expand the story. Publishing their "forbidden love" on the internet, possibly being found out by close friends or even Mom or Dad maybe? Ah, the reprecussions! Their "secret" needs to be exposed in some very tittlating fashion. And...the BDSM aspect doesn't bother me at all. please feel free to...continue.

sqheadgermansqheadgermanabout 12 years ago
valentine day

IT should by a love day everywhere. Not to neglect your family that you have not call, cared about, e-mailed, sent card or gift to. not hugged nor kissed ... care and remember you family... can money buy love ?????

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
No not my forte

When does get to hurt him.

No more for me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous